The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkiller View Post
ya lor, everyday eat BD & AB also die la...have to eat grass once in awhile.... too many grass and produce too much milk also die la.... wifey also must know how to make ox ss also la, once in awhile have to make some different pattern......

Mai lah eat grass.... means have to depend on my 5 little brothers liao.....

I rather eat some wild chickens, crabs, prawns, sotong, wild boar.....ETC.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-03-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro...my favorite is hum but now a days very hard to find hum in singkapo but in wetnam still ok la....oyster also good especially those from Dosan......

Hum is bloody bloody one leh...... oyster still not too bad but got some kinda of iron/metal taste when its raw.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
wa lau aa! tis 1 jialat sia....reli is 1 way ticket 2 holland 4 the tourist lei...lol.

actually tis kind of thg,the steward checkin no 100% wrong,i tink passenger aso partly at fault 2...he aso nvr check his ownself...gong gong go up wrong airloplane. it's like gng up wrong a bus or train,u no blame the bus conductor or bus driver rite?
we discussed this before the staff kena fine...was just a case of complacency and lack of checking...if you been to Tan Son Nhat airport then you will understand that changing gates very common and case of chicken and duck situation....myarmese cannot understand vietnamese and english so gong gong board plane without understanding....then the ground staff of SAG over-worked after a busy TET and khung khung let a wrong passenger on-board thinking that may not happen...

only laojiao like us will know when gate will about to change because if flight delay and the plane have not departed when our plane landed then we already preppared to change gate....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-03-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Different perceptions of the problem. Yours are general comment and believe in honest mistake but in airport, this is serious security lapse, delay to flights and incur addition cost.

Taking plane is not like taking bus... security will be tighter due to 911 and other incidents. Bus delays, bus crashes n bus operation comparing to plane?
If I am on board the plane I will curse and swear because of the unnecessary delay....trust me, I had experienced many delays ...

1. circle around the airport for 45 mins because TSN airport closed due to inclement weather and after airport re-open our queue was no. 9.

2. ready for take-off and then Vietnam Airlines plane stalled on the runway and the delay of almost an hour forced the plane to go back to re-fuel after burning quite a bit of fuel waiting for plane to be towed away.

3. cases of passengers late for boarding and captain off-load passenger including their check-in luggage.

4. often see passenger walking to the gate when the aero-bridge already retracted and watch the passenger argue angrily with ground crew.

5. years ago a plane I was in aborted landing and try again after circling a few rounds.

Old 01-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro...my favorite is hum but now a days very hard to find hum in singkapo but in wetnam still ok la....oyster also good especially those from Dosan......
haha...Vietnam si mi hum also have...si hum big as oyster also have...

will be heading to Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen for seafood...cheap flight and hotel...not so many tourists yet like Phu Quoc and Nha Trang...

Old 01-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Now you sound like LHL.... mee siam mai hum.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
mai lah...dun wan to sound like him...sekali I ken a tio arrow...

Old 01-03-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is precisely why Sinkie airpork now have 6 levels of checks on your ticket all the way to the plane, previously they have only 3 levels but increased it after that uncle whom used the son's passport incident

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...remember this classic case...

the story now that frustrated the passengers departing from Singapore is the 1 July 2018 ADL of $13.30....many are unhappy of the increase...I dun need T5 and have not even been to T4...haizzzzzzzzzzzz.....

bye bye bye to cheap air-fares...

Old 01-03-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hum is bloody bloody one leh...... oyster still not too bad but got some kinda of iron/metal taste when its raw.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
yea yea...i scared of bloody si hum...also ccb...

Old 01-03-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is precisely why Sinkie airpork now have 6 levels of checks on your ticket all the way to the plane, previously they have only 3 levels but increased it after that uncle whom used the son's passport incident
There are reasons for all these hassles but some still complain that it is troublesome n takes too long to clear all these. I always arrive early and slowly clear all these n take 30-60 mins drinking in the airport lounge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
If I am on board the plane I will curse and swear because of the unnecessary delay....trust me, I had experienced many delays ...
Delays are common... esp during raining or winter season. Most of us get frustrated because mm waiting at the arrival hall or hotel

My longest wait was about 4 hrs, once Hanoi to SG due to weather. Another LA to SG due to crews caught in heavy jam. Nbzzzz I could reach the airport on time but why not the crews?

Quote:

the story now that frustrated the passengers departing from Singapore is the 1 July 2018 ADL of $13.30....many are unhappy of the increase...I dun need T5 and have not even been to T4...haizzzzzzzzzzzz.....
The transport boss again. Foreigners should be proud, helping to build 1 of the best airport in the world. SG should be proud, we are talking not T1, T2 but T5 How many countries have T5???

Last edited by naemlo; 01-03-2018 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Really cuntfusing....luckily I seldom visit Hanoi...

Hanoi bans contract-based vehicles, including Grab and Uber, on multiple streets

The limitation has come into effect, even pending approval from the higher authority

By Thai Xuan / Tuoi Tre News February 28, 2018, 22:40 GMT+7

The Department of Transport in Hanoi has officially made a proposal to the municipal People’s Committee, forbidding contract-based vehicles with less than nine seats from traveling on a number of urban streets.

Defined as a means of transport operated on an agreement, in the written form or via a smartphone app, between a licensed passenger transit business and a customer, contract-based vehicles include Uber and Grab cars.

Such vehicles will be prohibited on 11 streets within certain time frames.

During rush hours, from 6:00 am to 9:00 am and between 4:30 pm and 7:00 pm, their two way movement is not allowed on the streets of Giang Vo, Lang Ha, Le Van Luong, and Truong Chinh.

Uber and Grab cars and taxis are also banned the entire day on Phu Doan Street (one direction), Cau Giay Street and Xuan Thuy Street (two directions).

They are prohibited from running on Hang Bai Street between 7:00 pm and midnight on Friday and the weekend.

The proposal is awaiting consent from the People’s Committee but its legal effect has started, said Vu Van Vien, director of the Hanoi Department of Transport.

From January 2018, in a pilot program, the department began planting poles banning contract-based vehicles with less than nine seats between 6:00 am and 9:00 am, and from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm on many streets.

Vien said that all Grab and Uber cars are required to stick a contract logo on the windscreen, and those failing to have the symbol while running on the designated streets will receive a twofold penalty from police, on the absence of the logo and the forbidden movement.

In the transport authority’s view, the decision shows the capital’s determination to unsnarl clogged urban roads.

The installation of car ban poles applies on a piecemeal basis, which means that they will be removed from the streets with reduced congestion, while roads with serious traffic jams will have more ban poles, according to Vien.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Die die lah, still arguing N or S...by time construction completed 20 years liao...

Debate over expansion options for overloaded Ho Chi Minh City airport

Experts disagree on the optimal way to enlarge the city’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport

By Tuan Son / Tuoi Tre News February 28, 2018, 20:00 GMT+7

As Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City grapples with an overwhelming volume of passengers far beyond its design capacity, experts cannot agree on which expansion option is best for the airport and the city.

Most opinions support either of the two options: expanding the airport to the north where a controversial golf course is currently located, or expanding it to the south toward an already congested residential area.

With little time left until the most practical options are to be submitted to the Vietnamese prime minister for final approval, two separate meetings were held on Monday and Tuesday in Hanoi to hear arguments from supporters of both sides.

Southward expansion

At a meeting with the Ministry of Transport on Tuesday, France’s ADP Ingénierie (ADPi), a company specializing in airport architecture and engineering, proposed expanding Tan Son Nhat to the south with a view to raising the airport’s capacity to over 50 million passengers yearly by 2025.

The airport served over 32 million passengers in 2016, while its current capacity is only around 25 million.

To achieve the goal, ADPi suggests a renovation of current taxiways and aircraft stands with the addition of a new terminal to the south of the current airport.

As far as traffic congestion is concerned, the engineering firm said the issue can be resolved by building a new link road reserved only for vehicles entering and exiting the airport, apart from existing mixed-use roads.

A map of Tan Son Nhat International Airport. Graphic: Tuoi Tre

Meanwhile, the 157-hectare plot of land that lies to the north of Tan Son Nhat, currently occupied by a namesake golf course, can be used to develop supplementary buildings such as aircraft hangars, warehouses and offices for other logistical services after 2025, according to ADPi.

The engineering firm explained that it would not be economically efficient to raise Tan Son Nhat’s capacity to more than its suggested number, as doing so would require construction of a new runway and terminal to the north of where the current airport sits.

This would lead to costly land clearance and worsen the airport’s drainage problems, while the new terminal would not be properly connected to current ones due to the fact that they are separated by existing runways.

Furthermore, such an isolated runway and terminal would add tremendous operation costs, as they cannot share equipment and vehicles with other parts of the airport.

“I think limiting Tan Son Nhat’s capacity to 50 million passengers a year is a reasonable option,” Deputy Minister of Transport Nguyen Ngoc Dong said at Tuesday’s meeting.

The northern argument

Meanwhile, a group of experts who were assembled to counsel Ho Chi Minh City’s Party chief Nguyen Thien Nhan on the same issue had come up with an opposite solution to the airport’s capacity limitations.

At a meeting with PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc on Monday, the experts proposed two options, both of which require expansion to the north.

The first option does not require a third runway, and can only raise the capacity to a maximum of 50 million passengers yearly, said Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thien Tong, an aviation engineering expert.

The second option is to build a third runway to the north of the existing airport, which could raise its capacity to 70 million passengers yearly by 2025, he said.

“Our options not only take into account the airport expansion as a separate project, but also place it in the context of the surrounding traffic infrastructure and how the airport would help affect an entire urban area around it,” Tong explained.

According to the experts, expanding Tan Son Nhat to the south would only worsen traffic congestion already haunting the southern hub.

Vietnamese PM Phuc has tasked the transport ministry with studying both views and submitting the most feasible options for final approval on the nearest possible date.

Old 01-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mobile top-up cards fly off the shelves in Vietnam on final day of promotion

By Anh Minh, Nguyen Ha February 28, 2018 | 05:49 pm GMT+7

Bonus credit of up to 50 percent will be a thing of the past from March 1.

continue to read here
https://e.vnexpress.net/news/busines...n-3716682.html

Old 01-03-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

This is funny,

Old 02-03-2018, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
killerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I rather eat some wild chickens, crabs, prawns, sotong, wild boar.....ETC.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
sounds yummy, my favorite also..... plenty in wetnam and some are quite good too...
Old 02-03-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
killerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
haha...Vietnam si mi hum also have...si hum big as oyster also have...

will be heading to Tuy Hoa, Phu Yen for seafood...cheap flight and hotel...not so many tourists yet like Phu Quoc and Nha Trang...
ha..ha..you are right...si mi kao sai hum also have....you will be surprised what they eat.....

enjoy bro....I have not tried TH and PY, but wetnam seafood are quite good and some is reasonable in price too, yes, PQ and HT and Doosan will be pack with tourist.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1