The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-04-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Public Service Announcement

Supporters/fans of Liltiger's YUKI and FATE - both have reached home safely yesterday and today respectively. I already miss them both ...
Old 29-04-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

★ShenHua69★Bella: The Anal Queen With Commando Service!!! Nickname "Anal Bella"

★ RAIN 小雨 ★ The SM Queen|SM女王驾到 ★NUDE★BM/BF★69 HJ★99 HDLY★2xHJ★Room Incl★

Same girl?
Old 30-04-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post

Supporters/fans of Liltiger's YUKI and FATE - both have reached home safely yesterday and today respectively. I already miss them both ...
Thanks Bro for the heads-up.

Now awaiting with abated breath that they will be back.. and hopefully real soon
Old 30-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post

You contacted them?
Old 30-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
orbital99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johntailan View Post
Any bro tried this lady from bro haonan?

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...highlight=xiao
Tried Mona (another name at chewyfruit). Looks ~6.5/10, freckles on face, but room dark so not as clear. She specializes in massage using hot stones on the back, ass and balls. ~7/10.
Happy ending with HJ. Limited auto-roaming and she insist to have her top and shorts on throughout the entire session so didnt manage to check out those 38E puppies. The picture posted is then a marketing gimmick. If brudders looking for decent massage, she is alright. If looking for more than that, may be disappointed. But then again brudders may have better luck. Overall experience 6/10
RTM: Definitely NO.
Old 30-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 13
abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!

Worst experience ever - jing jing

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=438531

She is chatty but later on become annoying cus she keeps acting cute. Flabby stomach and big nipples. Maybe a big B cup. There is nothing turn on about her cus of the way she dress up and her bra n panties r ahem, not nice.

She did try to massage but rushing to end it. Had 1st hj before massage and after 30 min of massage and acting cute, she said she is hungry n asked if can go earlier to eat. I was like its only 30 min n she talked back nolah 40min already n ppl hungry wat, can spare me time to rest?

From then onwards I no mood liao. Through out the whole session keep picking up calls and reply sms. I told her I leave earlier n pay u less. She was like ok pay $50 for 30 min. I said come on we customers r here to relax n we pay u. Now u make me no mood and keep asking if can leave earlier n hungry, then I leave earlier charge less also lah like 30 min for $30 since ur rate is 60 min for $60. She said dunwan. So continue.

N she pick up another call n reply a few sms. Continue massage then after 10 min act cute to me again ask if can already or not. She mission accomplished liao. Hj done n 50 min massage liao. I fedup told her I not trying to be calculative with u but u asking to leave after just 30 min was ridiculous. I said u only did 1hj where ur thread says unlimited. She talked back say oklah I hj u again. I fedup n say y make until like wet market negotiation. I pay to relax n I am totally not relaxed at all.

Paid $40 for 40 min n left a tulan man. Before I left I said if u wana do busineas u cant behave like that. She talked back again saying all her othwr 5 customers were ok when she did it today n I was the only unhappy 1. I said there will b someone who will be angier than me n wont be polite to u, so much worse than me. She said wont. Watever lah

Good luck to the dudes who have fixed appt with her later today
Old 01-05-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
shadow67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanting to try some who confirmed do BBBJ and finish with CIM.

Appreciate if any bro can share those gems to try out...
Old 01-05-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Eurodance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been going for girls in here http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!elite-masseuse/chn5

Found the massage girls not bad.. out of 10 times I only get 2 bad experiences.

Overall, the masseuse there can massage
Old 01-05-2014, 04:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bros, if you have some back injury or any other injury, you may seriously want to consider checking out Yan Er.http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...6#post10940266
She is expert in massage, cupping, and many other kinds of therapy. If you are not exactly sure what problems that u have, you can also let Yan Er massage you to check if there are any hidden problems. Wish you all good health and a day free of labour!

"When I massage children, I treat them as my own. When I massage adults, I treat them as my brothers and sisters. This way, they will receive the best massage and truly enjoy the therapy." Yan Er, a certified master grade massage trainer, “mission statement” etched deeply in me. She is a truly caring therapist that places the well-being of her clients as her priority.

I checked out Yan Er a couple of days ago after Zu Er highly recommended me to look for her if I am keen on very good professional massage. Zu Er had a couple of discomforts and without her informing Yan Er where her discomforts were, Yan Er was able to diagnose the exact problem location and treat her problem completely.

Zu Er said usually Yan Er's days are usually packed and her clients book her for at least 2hrs per session and some even brought Yan Er to massage their mums. This speaks volumes for Yan Er's skills and professionalism! Yan Er is also trained in children massage that helps to improve their immune system & etc. I rate Zu Er as one of the best masseurs in terms of skill and strength and if Zu Er recommends Yan Er, I better check her out myself.

I went for FFI medical check up and was quite free after that. So I thought of trying my luck whether can book Yan Er for 2 hrs. Heng ah! She happened to be free during my requested time slot.

When I reached her place, I was greeted by a pleasant looking lady dressed in a sexy, low cut outfit that shows off her curves. From Yan Er's eyes, I can see that she is a very sincere person. Her beauty is from within.

Yan Er has a fairly large room with a proper massage bed and attached shower/toilet. She is very friendly and offered me a drink and some snacks. She broke the ice easily and we happily chatted and she asked whether I have any problem area and whether I want to do JG.

I had a recurring back problem for over 8 years that was never completely resolved. Carrying heavy sling bag daily strained my back and every week I would get a backache/shoulder ache which could also affect my big thigh. Then I need to seek out skilled therapists to alleviate my pain. If I wait too long, the problem will become worse. Yan Er is really wonderful! She knows the body acupoints and which ones to press to solve my problem. It hurts a bit during the therapy but Yan Er said I would feel the relief after the session and truly my back felt a kind of lightness that I had not experienced for a very, very long time and it doesn't feel strained when I carried my bag. Awesome!!! Thanks Yan Er!!!!!!! She managed to do what many professional tuina practitioners could not. I am grateful to her

Yan Er's GFE is one of a kind. She is not like other gals I frequent often, like Eva. Yan Er is fully clothed during the session; Eva wears only panties but Yan Er can give me a full hard-on by just talking to me. Yan Er is not as pretty as Eva but Yan Er is attractive in her own way. Her beauty is her genuine care for people, for you and for me. Brothers, I like scantily dressed, pretty gals with high GFE but I feel such sincerity is hard to find in such places and masseur like Yan Er is to be cherished.

Yan Er initially wanted to massage my legs after treating my back, but after seeing my hard-on, she cheekily joked that my little bro would hurt a lot if I lie down, so she suggested to do JG. I had JG by a couple of JG therapists who are quite well-known in SBF and I have to say Yan Er is as good as YF if not better. My JG session lasted at least 30-40min and there are several times I almost shoot out and I told Yan Er. She said I won't because she is controlling it. Her HJ is very sensual, lots of variety, extremely Shiok! Yan Er truly knows how we men like to be touched and massaged in all places! When it is finally time for me to shoot, my shot flew over my head, flew over the bed and landed 80cm from the bed! Yan Er was astonished, she had never seen anyone shoot so far before! She commented my gun is now like 18 year old instead of almost 20 years older (I'm 37 now!). Wow, her JG skills is really powerful!!!!!

After washing up, I realised I had another problem area that I had forgotten to inform Yan Er. My thumb has been hurt for several months, it's getting better but still a bit painful. Yan Er then used her special herbal medication and an electric healing device to rub my thumb. Although it was just a small thumb, Yan Er was very meticulous and paid a lot of attention to it. While treating my thumb, I commented she has nice slim legs. Then she placed her leg on my thigh and I start to stroke her leg. She cheekily used her foot to rub my nipple. Boy, it felt good! She said she knows how to use her legs to massage as well. I find Yan Er easy to chat with and quite humorous too. My thumb therapy unexpectedly took longer than we thought and I went into overtime with her regular client waiting at the door. The next day, Yan Er asked me how my thumb was recovering and advised me to see her again if it's still painful. Even doctors and tuina practitioner don't contact me to ask how I am recovering. Yan Er is truly a gem, a precious gem whom we should cherish, care and respect.

Sincerity, Genuine Care for people: at least 100/10 (Charm is deceptive, beauty is vain, a true heart is more precious than jewels)

Attitude: 10/10 (not a time watcher, 100% focus to help you)

Massage: 10/10 (She offers a full range of therapy. You can trust the skills of a CERTIFIED Master Grade Massage Trainer)

Boobs: B-cup (I did not roam this time. Totally focussed on JG and HJ)

JG: 10/10 (real effective treatment)

HJ: 10/10 (no rush, know exactly how we like it. Very very Shiok!)

Highly, highly recommended for brothers who need experienced therapist to put the body right, enjoys REAL good massage, JG & HJ. You can see true beauty in Yan Er's eyes

Last edited by fishlover; 01-05-2014 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 01-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Tried Coco recently ... IMO i would personally RTM. But do note my FR details as each of us have different expectations.

http://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.ph...09&postcount=1

I definitely support her even though i have very very little chemistry with her. She is focused on delivering a good job. For bros who can develop a chemistry with her is definitely a plus.

After a spate of bad luck, i decided to focus on looking for new massage adventures that looked more legit. This is where i came acorss CoCo. She's located in Geylang and situated in a decent setup with private parking, public parking that are accessible.

Looks: 5/10 This is really my honest opinion and will change according to each of our taste. Generally not my type.
Body: 4/10 she's built on the heavy side.
Boobs: 6/10 Definitely a D cup or more but this is due to her heavy built.
HDLY/ HJ: 7/10 Not bad, definitely took the time.
Massage: 7.5/10 I would rate above average, took her time to focus the various areas.
Her massage table has a steamer built into it so that was nice. She took her time to make sure the towels were well secured to ensure that the heat is well focused and distributed.

For me, it took awhile to break the ice following which she was very nice and chatty. Her service includes 2 HJ but i came only once, she wasn't my type and so i did not have the mood for a second round. Her overall service is definitely good and a friendly person. What i admired about her is that she even went online to recommend me people she knew who are really good in massage.

RTM: Yes - but probably only to focus on the massage she provides and at most 1 HJ. She is honest and i respect her for that, a trait so rare these days especially in this trade.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 01-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

Tried Anqi last week.
Here's my FR

Location - Not discreet, too many human traffic, drive difficult to find parking lot, 10min walk from nearest MRT (may get a little sweaty in this hot weather)

Room - Spacious and clean, the bathroom is so big, in fact, one can do a lot of action there

Massage - Hard, very hard. She used medium strength on me though, that's what she says. Left me in pain for a nearly a week. Maybe I should ask for softer strength

Attitude - Very good, she knows that art of talking to oneself. Sometime she say something and answer herself, maybe that's how she overcome boredom when no customers. She wears a smile at all times during the massage and no TV watching or taking calls/SMS during massage

Body - A tall lady, little tummy, big boobs for squeezing

HJ - I opt for $150 package but still cannot shoot twice in 100min. I can't say her technique is bad, or rather, I just can't shoot again in a short time

Looks - Exactly like the picture. I don't really like her spaghetti hairdo though, looks too auntie-like

RTM? Yes if I'm looking for some serious massage. Overall is a good experience. Thumbs up!!!!
Old 01-05-2014, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Here's my personal vetted list of approvals that i would RTM without thinking twice:

Anqi:
http://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.ph...4&postcount=61
For her age (early to mod 30s) she is a looker, as the bro below said spaghetti hairdo makes her auntie like lol ... solid customer service and orientation. Good balance between solid massage and erotic HDLY that makes me cum twice she even challenged me into a 3rd shot!! Not a time watcher at all.

Crystal
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!crystal-new/cogw
Crystal provides good GFE once i have established a connection with her. Late 20s to early 30s, I don't believe her advertised age but she I would give her good ratings as she takes the effort to maintain her looks and body. She massages in nearly nude see through lingerie.
Good massage and sensual in many ways. Gives good BBBJ and HJ. She manages her time and the session well so it doesn't feel like your time is being watched or hurried.

CoCo:
http://www.sbfsg.net/showpost.ph...09&postcount=1
I RTM only for her massage and conversation. As for looks, not my type at all. But honest, not a time watcher, good conversationalist. Her massage style is different from Anqi and Crystal, more deep pressure tissue massage type.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 01-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
shadow67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...521&highlight=

jus tried her ytd....
can try if u dun mind chubby girl...2x bbbj wit cim

face is not sharp/slim like the photo and waist not slim too as shown overall is ok jus a more chubby version of the pics....

will keep bbbj till u cim no matter how long u tak no complain....

massage is none...once on bed she will start wit catbath follow by 1st bbbj...not for people looking for massage...after 1st bbbj I ask her lied down and enjoy her boob licking and sucking on them before the 2nd bbbj

nipple quite big after making it hard very good to suckle haha
Tks bro!

will try ...
Old 01-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
tca27 is Cool - loads of Potential

http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!wan-yu-140414/c12m4
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!keke-new/c33n
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!xiao-yu-new/c1rio
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!summer-new/c1qdq
http://www.sweetprcbabes.com/#!coco-new/c58u

So many attractive ladies but dunno who to go to......will try to make an appointment with Keke this weekend and field a FR after. If any Bros out there have tried any of the above, do share your experience with me as poor man cant afford to try everyone but at least enjoy the session, cheers and good nite.

Point and Power.....forget it....I would share where possible...upz if good but not a need....cheers
Old 01-05-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
wooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A short MR for Veron (chewy bro)http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...t=veron/Selina (Songda bro) http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...=selina&page=2

Just back from business trip and saw this model height syt provide fj and tuina. I normally don't go for fj so decide to try her massage. Even the massage is piano type but can pcc by a chio syt also not bad. So fast hand fast leg make an appoiment with her and run down to the location.

Location is at central, convenience but not very discret. Knock the door and saw a really tall pretty girl welcome me with her cheongsam and heels. Immd high liao and faster go in to her room. Perhaps she was just here for one week, so the room and towel is pretty clean.
Look is 75% same with the photo as she have no make up at all. But still attract by the nature look.

Massage wise is totally the same standard as bro liltiger's girl. Very gentle and gfe gao gao girl. Keep checking with me the strength and which part i need more strength. Really suprise that she able to perform this standard of massage especially her head massage. Hj is slow and sensual. She will rub her hand warm, hold your lil bro with one hand and the other on tiur ball. Unload within 5 mins as she is really knw how to tease you.

She is not a time watcher also. As one bro put her aeroplane, so she give me an extra half an hour. The only cons part is she is only B cup instead of C cup.
But overall her figure is excellent but not for boobs lover.

So, for massage lover mai tu liao. Quickly make ur appointment as i believe she is getting hot soon. For the bro who going to visit her, remember to buy her herbal tea. She is having sorethroat now. So the faster she recover, a better bj you can have.

Please up me if you found this is useful!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1