The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Lol... But need to check what is the effect if kana caught first. Just now go, all the way pray hard sia. Then got police vehicle sound. High sia... tot kanale... then the gal say, if have, already call and ask to move from the back exit.

So anyone knows how is the punishment like in China for foreigner?
For china local = kana fine and lock up. Mail to your parent ask them to come bill you out. Cannot be they mail to Singapore for us? lol....
Old 22-08-2013, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
Nesta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Value in Shanghai

a little unrelated but any bros know international movers who can help ship boxes from sh back to sg?
Old 23-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Airport has the service, if not too heavy, bring there?

If not you have to call DHL to collect t your place
Old 24-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 20
Nesta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have too many boxes for airport service

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmy4 View Post
Airport has the service, if not too heavy, bring there?

If not you have to call DHL to collect t your place
Old 26-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tothemax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.. I used wechat to scan people nearby and saw those freelance who use wechat to advertise their services with hp.. pic... price is only 300 to 400 for 90 mins. Some even do overnight. Anyone tried before ? Reliable ?
Old 28-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
Xiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiaozhang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Value in Shanghai

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmy4 View Post
From the link, the price is 880 without member. How come you manage to get it at 600?

And any idea what is the name of the sauna at 1066? maybe will be walking over later.

Or any bro in Shanghai now? maybe can make a trip to KTV tonight or tomorrow night. Solo KTV is far too ex.

It was a sunday monday promotion at 600 and you need to sms the manager to inform them. it is from one of the website I talked about. It is not 1066 sauna, it is another one at gubei.
Old 29-08-2013, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
leelu717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally managed to make a trip to Shanghai after a long time and visited 元一 in 虹桥 area.

Very expensive but the selection was very good. However the place was so packed that after choosing have to wait for 20 min for the room. A bit pai seh for us Sillyporean waiting in the holding area with at least 10 "couples".

My choice was #52 from ???
Looks pretty but a bit meaty side which I like.
Service is very SOP but ok, what else do you want in a place like this?

Anyway if you don't mind waiting and want a wide selection, this place is good if you ok to pay a bit more (980 RMB).

For me I usually go to anywhere nearby where I stay. Maybe next time will try 999 haven't been there for years.
Old 31-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

chungking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Siyuan tonight; what a waste of time. Pick girl #856, bit older, nice rack, great smile at me.... confirm upon seeing her she has no problem with white guys... get to the room and she says "no playing just straight to it ok? White guys too big" I say "Sure, if two shots". Degrades from there, she ends up saying wants to change, we shuffle back downstairs, the manager starts arguing blah blah fuck change me another girl man. Lineup is back up, but the manager will only let me select 2/10 who are the oldest, ugliest and largest girls.... wah lao eh... Girls line up for like 10mins, finally convince him to give me #801. She looks angry so I immediately ask her "white guys ok right?" She replies sure, and perks up, so we carry on and start having a gd convo.... In the room after self shower she cuts the SOP to nothing, 30s of BBBJ, then stops and demands I don't touch and HJ only. Eh??? Talk and talk get her settled down, laughing and enjoying it, cap on, try cowboy for a bit but she gets all angry, says thats enough, little man goes limp and I say forget it, CIM and get out me the hell out of here.....

What a waste of Maos. Front desk refused to give discount, doubt will go back unless someone has a recommended lady.
Old 31-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by seberynic View Post
Just got scammed big time in Shanghai. Just a word of advice for bros here. Do not follow the people outside hotels who would offer services like massage, party etc.

Hopefully my stupidity will help some bros here.
This is a SOP when chionging anywhere. Always ask before hand, even at establish joints. Singaporeans are simply too shy and too much pride when it comes to this. But never mind, the Chinese wont hesitate to offer you a good lesson.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 31-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven View Post
This is a SOP when chionging anywhere. Always ask before hand, even at establish joints. Singaporeans are simply too shy and too much pride when it comes to this. But never mind, the Chinese wont hesitate to offer you a good lesson.
Yep wise ... if the joints so solid as they claimed why they need to use touting techniques standby outside 4-5 stars hotels and only approach tourists ... These are red flags to show is scam... I always push away without stopping or looking if some one try to shove any flyers or business cards on streets ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 01-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
staypuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, any interesting lobangs near Doubletree by Hilton at Shanghai? Appreciate all advice. Thks.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven View Post
But never mind, the Chinese wont hesitate to offer you a good lesson.
Yeah, a good lesson always don't come cheap!
Old 03-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 13
fastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfastlizard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Finished dinner at the Bund. Decided to proceed to 1066 for some action. Junction of Cao Bao Lu and Gu Mei Lu was easy to find. Taxi fare was rmb49. Called Manageress Lee who sent someone to the junction to lead me to 1066 which is just 50 meters away.
After removing my shoes, I was led to a waiting room where Manageress Lee greeted me and led me to the selection area. I was shown 5 girls and I finally selected 2. Double fly for 700 + 400.

Girl 17 from Kunming
Looks 6.5
GFE 8.0
Breast D but sagging.. too huge to be upright
Body 6, a bit fat
BBBJ 7
FJ 8 with great sound effect

Girl 512 from Dongbei
Looks 9
GFE 9
Breast A small with nice nips
Body 7 slim with a nice butt
BBBJ 8
FJ 7

Commenced with 17 preparing the waterbed. Body to body massage was quite standard with 17 doing my back followed by 512 doing my front. We then proceeded to the bed for real action. 17 started licking my left nipple and 512 did my right. 512 then proceeded to perform a slurpy BBBJ. 17 went down to do BBBJ and 512 moved ball licking. Excellent combination. After some time, they swapped again. After a while 17 moved to my nips. Everytime they changed, they used a hot wet towel to give my didi a wipe. The act went on for a super enjoyable 15 minutes.

Then we started FJ with 17 on top while 512 licked and played with my nips while i fingered her. After a few minutes, we changed cd and 512 went on top. Both were tight. After a few minutes, I went on top of 512 while whe had her legs all the way up for deep penetration. After some minutes i turned 512 around and doggied her for some minutes. Then changed cd and I doggied 17. Again after some minutes I turned her around and went on top of her while 512 pushed my butt for deep penetration. Offloaded into 17... what an enjoyable double fly..

thanks to all bros who posted great directions and contact number of 1066..
Old 04-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

dankdutz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Finished dinner at the Bund. Decided to proceed to 1066 for some action. Junction of Cao Bao Lu and Gu Mei Lu was easy to find. Taxi fare was rmb49. Called Manageress Lee who sent someone to the junction to lead me to 1066 which is just 50 meters away.
After removing my shoes, I was led to a waiting room where Manageress Lee greeted me and led me to the selection area. I was shown 5 girls and I finally selected 2. Double fly for 700 + 400.

Girl 17 from Kunming
Looks 6.5
GFE 8.0
Breast D but sagging.. too huge to be upright
Body 6, a bit fat
BBBJ 7
FJ 8 with great sound effect

Girl 512 from Dongbei
Looks 9
GFE 9
Breast A small with nice nips
Body 7 slim with a nice butt
BBBJ 8
FJ 7

Commenced with 17 preparing the waterbed. Body to body massage was quite standard with 17 doing my back followed by 512 doing my front. We then proceeded to the bed for real action. 17 started licking my left nipple and 512 did my right. 512 then proceeded to perform a slurpy BBBJ. 17 went down to do BBBJ and 512 moved ball licking. Excellent combination. After some time, they swapped again. After a while 17 moved to my nips. Everytime they changed, they used a hot wet towel to give my didi a wipe. The act went on for a super enjoyable 15 minutes.

Then we started FJ with 17 on top while 512 licked and played with my nips while i fingered her. After a few minutes, we changed cd and 512 went on top. Both were tight. After a few minutes, I went on top of 512 while whe had her legs all the way up for deep penetration. After some minutes i turned 512 around and doggied her for some minutes. Then changed cd and I doggied 17. Again after some minutes I turned her around and went on top of her while 512 pushed my butt for deep penetration. Offloaded into 17... what an enjoyable double fly..

thanks to all bros who posted great directions and contact number of 1066..
bro could you msg me mobile phone number of 1066 ? i'm in shanghai now. thanks a bunch.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
involvo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraphead View Post
Power recommendation. Btw, any ideas what time do they typically open? Went to siyuan last week and I was told 1pm, any open earlier? Say around 11?
Thanks!
After 2pm will be the most ideal.

Most are still sleeping...some work until as late as 3:30am.

The way they chiong, like olympians, need rest lah.

You go at it at 11am in the morning, unless it's Breakfast At Tiffany's, very chuan...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1