The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-05-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sliverspoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=438080
Anyone tried her before?
Old 03-05-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
wm1077 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone know if they are back ?

http://shenhua69.com/2014/04/04/lesbian-tarma-act/
Old 03-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wm1077 View Post
Balek kampong liao ba.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
nightren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

last week i find under Shakyywayy: Annie those who know and her webby blog but because i cant find the thread le so bo bian cant paste here~

ok for her she quite big size lo lol quite sian 1/2 that the con part i dont like~ but then pro part massage use butt n jg ok la make up and also she quite friendly can chit chat and her boob big big le~that all ba lol

and once again ytd need badly for massage lol so i look n look around the webby finally i chose her

http://shenhua69.com/2014/04/17/xiaowei/

actually i dont know i have find her before until i saw her person lol that time she come is last year time under chewyfruit i think~

pro part her massage strength is good hard one de not piano type~place ok good...and her boob woo big also...hardworking also hj me very long time try make me shoot out~~

con part is 1st look she quite dao dao de cold cold look~ and also got eat up the timing 5 to 10min~ but then she still nice lady~~ worth the try lo

and yes last thing any bro got any fr on her ?? http://shenhua69.com/2014/04/28/lele/
because i dont know is it she the one i get bad experience~
Old 04-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 11
snakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnakeking87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightren View Post
and yes last thing any bro got any fr on her ?? http://shenhua69.com/2014/04/28/lele/
because i dont know is it she the one i get bad experience~
Bro..Do check this link.

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...426063&page=22
Old 04-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
fishlover is stuck in moderation for some time to come

A note of caution here for brothers: Do not let Eva know if u have written a FR for her. http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=440656
She thinks that she can get away with sub-standard service after that, which happened to me on my recent visits. For your benefit, better to keep her on her toes.

P.S.: Keep this to yourself.

Last edited by fishlover; 04-05-2014 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 04-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1331 / Power: 15
dietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud of

any bros recommendation for good massage? the ones that are are able to speak english.. i can speak and understand basic mandarin though
Old 04-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietrim View Post
any bros recommendation for good massage? the ones that are are able to speak english.. i can speak and understand basic mandarin though
Bro, basic is good enough
Else, hand signals work too..
Sometimes I just "position" the lady the way I want and just say "wo yao..." as in "I want (to).. "

If it's something more "complex", may be can download into phone and show..

Last edited by jj_jj; 04-05-2014 at 11:14 AM. Reason: added
Old 04-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
vanallen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Name:萱萱(xuanxuan)
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10 no fats
Frenching: yes i have it, french like lovers very shiok!
Height: 1.60
Massage:9.5/10 Full Body Massage
bbbj:10/10
GFE: 9/10 friendly
Overall service: 9/10 good attitudes and willing to please me
RTF: Yes (Value for $$)

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=443445
Old 04-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingzhao528 View Post
Mingzhao528专业按摩师♥❤ 丽芯 LI XIN ❤♥24 SYT PROFESSIONAL MASSEUSE/GFE BM/BBBJ/CIM/HJ/$90 INC VIP ROOM

I am a warm, sexy, sweet, sassy, but classy type of girl; with a deeply sensual nature and a charming personality which will captivate, amuse and fascinate you.
If you're looking for an affectionate girlfriend experience, with a gorgeous, genuine, intelligent woman with an equally gorgeous body: then look no further!

Dear All my friends, I'm Mingzhao528. I'm confident that my friendly masseurs will try their level with sincerity and enthusiasm towards online friends.

♥❤ Photo Gallery ❤♥

INFORMATION

Name > 丽芯 LI XIN
Call > +65 8208 6484
Location > Outram Road
Language > Chinese- Service All Range Customer

HER MISTY'S
Looks > 8.6
Age > 24yo Post-80s
Height >158cm
Weight > 44kg
Boobs > 34B

DAMAGE

$90 ~ 60mins Include VIP Room / HJ or BBBJ 1 of each - NO FJ

HER SERVICE
Traditional Shiatsu Oil Massage 传统指压推油按摩:YES - Relaxing oil massage with biological natural oils chosen to fit your condition.

Relaxed Head Pressure Massage 轻松头部减压按摩:YES - Escape to a world of serenity and tranquility. She will make you feel special in my care.

Girl Friend Boobs Massage 女朋友感官按摩:YES - High girl friend feeling sexy boobs massages.

Sexy BBBJ 性感口交: YES - She provide your difference and sexy bbbj services. .

CIM 口爆: YES - She have sucked every drop of cum out

HJ 超棒飞机手: YES - A beautiful close up handjob until you gushes a nice load of fresh hot semen and she rubs it all over your cock and balls.

GFE 女朋友感觉: YES! - She is naturally curvaceous with beautiful soft skin. People say I'm not only hot and sexy but super fun, entertaining and very accommodating.

For More SYT masseuse please click on the logo below!

Warning! Not for the weak hearted!!

Top priority: Real person looks MUCH better than photo. Super SYT!

2nd Top priority: Location is EAST not outram

3rd Top priority: NO CIM but sure make you cum by "hole"

Actually booked a night session to RTM with Yu Xin but another customer extended the session so as I was waiting down stairs, I remembered this other new SYT girl (Yu Xin is also sweet but more woman) during my 1st visit. Log in here and saw the photos which do not appear as attractive as her real person, that time I was there the impression she gave me was bubbly & gentle, when she talks she sounds very happy and can at times bring down the house with her cute cute laughter. So dial the hot line, her customer put her aeroplane (at home beat his own arroplane), give me chance to play hero to the rescue, I was up in a min. A sweet smiling girl welcomed me with open doors and open arms as she gently lead me to the room. Yu Xin using the room with attached bathroom but since the house only 2 room,s 2 bathrooms and 2 girls, still a nice set up. Looks like Michelle has a new male assistant to take care of this place.

ACTION TIME......
Sky Dragon vs Water Snake

Act I - Flying Dragon claw:
Her massage is solid, every Dragon claw delivery punch, turn & twist is lethal. Accurate on each spot with the right out qi force can be fatal, do inform her beforehand if you cannot take hard massage. Spend a bit of time on the inner legs and buttock areas which she says will be a bit painful but worth it for the last act. Last deadly move of Act I lifting & cracking of legs.

Act II - Dancing Water Snake
Water catbath is extremely sensational, wet and wild if you can catch her and mould and stroke and rubba while she is doing this, she do get high. This is as fatal with the the in qi force when she use her mouth as guasha massage, not one inch of skin on the body & leg is not left out. Leaving you totally covered in her deadly dancing spell both front & back, combine with those soft rollers and slithering smooth hands handling your eggs and manhood. If you survive, proceed to Act III

Act III - Final Subjugation by the Depthless Hole

Welcome Hero, this is the final stage.

Part 1: deep throat BBBJ, twist and turn, sucking, grinding and little bites. Watching her moves with my manhood totally conquered by her mouth hole. Warning! she may stop for a while from time to time because she don't CIM, if you know you can control to give her notice when you are cuming, she will sure let you know that the best of her in out qi force here.

Part 2: this is the final count down. Clock ticking as there was 30 mins of professional massage, 10 mins of other services & 10 ~ 20 mins of BBBJ. Warning you better bath fast or cum fast. So happy ending and she was whole body was rewarded back with her own water spell! $90 plus this and plus that. Hint to all, she loves her 2 soft rollers to be moulded, becomes ultra horny, which I serve her to my best standard. Now everyone can understand why my hands and legs were so weak and had to delay typing this report.

Ratings:
Looks- Super SYT
Body- smooth & warm body, gets heated up when handle her sensitive parts
Massage- One word "Professional"
RTM- One Word "Must!"

As I dash in to shower quickly, I hear a gentle voice saying "so long", glance back and saw Yu Xin siting in a very sexy position, in a tight white mini dress showing her overflowing fair boobs, smiling seductively with cold eyes enough to directly freeze my heart for the second. Change like superman, zoom off before I die in the hands of these 2 Top girls, Li Xin the Horny SYT & Yu Xin Seduction Mistress, under Mingzhao. M sure not enough to use!
Old 04-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 22
whiskey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlover View Post
A note of caution here for brothers: Do not let Eva know if u have written a FR for her. http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=440656
She thinks that she can get away with sub-standard service after that, which happened to me on my recent visits. For your benefit, better to keep her on her toes.

My experience with Eva was bad.. My visit was quite sometime ago..
Old 04-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 18
lucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to alllucky low is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyModels View Post

Name : 萱萱(xuan xuan)
Height : 1.60m
Weight : 45kg
Boobs : 34D

Services:
Authentic Massage, Oil Rub, HDLY, HJ, Shower, Catbath, DEEP THROAT BBBJ, DEEP TONGUE ASS RIMMING, CIM, COF,Painting, 69, FJ,

Service Charge:
Package 1 (Massage) : $80/ 1hr/ Authentic Full Body Massage, Oil Rub, Topless Autoroam, HDLY, HJ/ 1 shot/
Package 2 (One Dragon Service) : $100/ 1hr/ Shower, Catbath, BBBJ, AR, CIM, COF, Painting, 69, FJ/ 1 shot/
Package 3 (Massage + One Dragon Service) : $150/ 90 mins/ Package 1 + Package 2/ 2 shots/ Room Included

For More Lusty Models, Click Here

huat huat FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanallen View Post
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10 no fats
Frenching: yes i have it, french like lovers very shiok!
Height: 1.60
Massage:9.5/10 Full Body Massage
Catbath: 9/10
BBBJ: 10/10 shiok n electricfying
AR: no try
FJ: 9/10 willing to please and accomodates
CIM: Yes she Allows
GFE: 910 friendly
Overall service: 9/10 good attitudes and willing to please me
RTF: Yes (Value for $$)
Old 04-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishlover View Post

My first visit with Eva was pretty good, although I'm relatively new to the massage scene but I thought she gave pretty good service. Massage wasn't the best but everything else was fine. But I do agree with you, if praising someone too much may lead to complacency, then it it's probably safer not to. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sliverspoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
My experience with Eva was bad.. My visit was quite sometime ago..
I have visited eva about three times now and I have never received bad services from her. She is always patient and very accommodating perhaps you may have done or said something that rubbed her the wrong way.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Willypredator is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

anyone visited them already? wonder if their service is as good as stated

1) 宝儿
好身材样貌美丽好服务★人见人爱超级美女★69 HJ★69 HJ★99 HDLY★BM/BF★2xHJ★Roo★99 HDLY★BM/
http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=442309

2) ShanShan
★ SYT ALERT! Foxy-Look ★ ShanShan 25YO ☆ Massage|BM|BBBJ|DeepThroat|HJ|CIM★$90 INC RM
http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=440565
-it's stated that her bbbj is a must try!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1