The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
champ20ns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymine View Post
Nice updates, thanks bro!
Nice story... waiting for more updates...
Old 10-12-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Passerby777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Landlady

Superb write up
Old 10-12-2016, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

..... continued

I was shocked beyond words - firstly, because I could not believe that Susan had told her about what we have been doing recently, and secondly, because Irene was right there in front of me looking so sexy and asking me that!

Irene: It's been some time since you were at my place, you know?

She stepped closer to me; I could even smell her sweet fragrance. But what I did instinctively was to look around - checking if there are other people around, or God forbid, Susan or Uncle coming back! I just didn't want to be seen with Irene just then. And Irene noticed that:

Irene: Do you want to talk someplace else instead?

Me: Er, yeah... let's go...

But without thinking straight, I led her into the lift to go upstairs to Susan's flat!!

There was much more privacy in the lift, and I was able to loosen up. Irene was standing much closer to me now. God, that body was hot! How she managed to keep so slim and perky was a mystery to me.

Then her hand came over and squeezed my left butt cheek...

Irene: Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. What happens stays between us, just like last time.

I then realized that I had misled her! I only want us to go upstairs to talk, and not... not what she was thinking! I pushed her hand away, albeit gently, and tried to explain:

Me: Irene, I need to tell you that... er... we can't do this anymore. I have decided that Susan is my girlfriend, and so I need to be faithful to her.

By that time, the lift stopped and we walked briskly to Susan's unit as soon as the door opened. Not a word was spoken. I hurriedly got inside and Irene followed me. There should still be lots of time before either Susan or Uncle comes home, and Irene should be gone soon... hopefully.

As soon as the door closed:

Irene: Oh, Susan is really your girlfriend? Really?

Me: Yes, she has been very good to me. And I have never been happier with her...

Irene looked slightly surprised - genuinely surprised.

Irene: Oh wow, I didn't expect that. But last time, you said you liked me too. You said you liked my body.... and my breasts, right?

Irene looked straight into my eyes when she said that, and I could not meet her gaze. I blushed with guilt and had to look away. Damn it!! I had to sit myself down on the sofa. Irene followed and stood in front of me:

Irene: Furthermore honey, no one has to know.I can make you happy. And I will be happy too.

Now I managed to look up at her. She had that assuring and understanding look on her face.

Me: Well, I... but I just don't want to cheat on Susan again... you know what I mean... right?

Irene: But honey, you know that Susan is still a married woman, right? So the fact that she is with you means that she is already cheating on her husband. And if she is really your girlfriend, she is also cheating on you by staying married. I mean, she still sleeps on the same bed as her husband, correct?

Me: But Susan told me that she doesn't love him anymore. She told me that she loves me, and that's why she's with me all the time!

Irene: Oh my sweet dear... it's complicated when it comes to marriage. And it's even more complicated with what Susan has got now - a husband AND a boyfriend, and such a young one at that!

She had her hands on my shoulders now, and she was actually standing in between my legs. Gosh, my face was so close to her breasts!

Irene: Listen... why don't we put all that away for the moment, and just relax and let me take good care of you. We can talk more afterwards if you want to. We have the whole place to ourselves.

That was indeed an enticing proposition, regardless of the serious topic we were talking about. And the fact that she was so close, with her perky bosom just righ in my face, didn't really help my cause. And before I could even finish my train of thought, those thin white straps already came off her shoulders.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Clamed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update TS
Old 10-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KeeTongBoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 17-12-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 20
joe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud ofjoe2222 has much to be proud of

Camping for more updates
Old 17-12-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
FoodParadise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates. Hope to read more.
Old 17-12-2016, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
ClitDaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, camping here.
Old 18-12-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Continued...

... when those thin white straps came down from her shoulders, no words came out of my mouth. Her pink bra straps were clearly seen, although her cups were still well-covered. That white top sure was hugging tightly to her body! It was so tight that Irene had to peel it off, in a downward pull - and this she did slowly. Her glorious pink bra cups were finally exposed! It was a classy piece, her bra - smooth cups with no designs at all, and it looked like it did its job of covering her breasts well. Although I have seen this woman's body in all its glory before, this sight before me still amazed me. How she kept so fit despite her age is a mystery.

Irene: Like my bra? If you like, I can keep it on for you... or if you want me to take it off, I can too...

Me: Erm... just... take it off pls!

Irene reached behind with both hands and unhooked the piece with one smooth motion; she then gently pulled the straps off her shoulders and it fell onto me - right on my crotch area. I glanced down to where it landed and looked back up again, staring at her breasts - those lovely, perky breasts with inviting areolas and supple nipples.

Irene smiled... she knew I was staring at her bosom.

Irene: Better?

I nodded.

She closed the little distance her chest had with my face, and before I knew it, I was already sucking on those breasts of hers. She pushed up against me till I was fully leaning back on the sofa, and she was kneeling on the sofa with her legs on either side me. Her hands were clasped around my head, supporting it while my face was buried in her chest, and she let out her seductive moans. My hands instinctively reached upwards from my sides, and cupped her buttocks, which was still clad in that short skirt of her. I couldn't tell if there was panties beneath that, but at that moment, my concentration was on her bosom; no time yet to explore elsewhere!

Irene: Oh my god, this feels so good... oh...

She kept her moans coming - seductively, not too loud, and oh so encouraging. Irene wasn't kidding when she asked me not to think of anything else for the time being. All I could think about was her!

After a few moments of feasting on her breasts, Irene plucked my head off them and looked down at me, smiling cheekily:

Irene: I think that's enough for now, naughty boy!

She then reached back for my hands, which were still squeezing her buttocks, and slid them downwards till I was holding the back of her slender thighs. I was slightly puzzled.

Irene: Why don't you try sliding your hands up to my buttocks again.... but this time, under my shirt?

Her cheeky grin widened. I slid my hands upwards as she has suggested - time to find out if she had anything on underneath!

I felt nothing but skin as my hands travelled upwards, until I was at my original altitude a few minutes before! Oh my god, she wasn't wearing any panties! I could not believe it!! I started to squeeze down on her butt cheeks again.

Irene must have either seen the amazement on my face, or read my mind:

Irene: Don't stop there sweetie; go higher.

Again I was puzzled, but I followed her instructions once again. And as my hands went higher, I felt something at her waist level - something like a waistband; something that felt a bit familiar, but much thinner, like...

Irene: You like that?

I didn't answer, because I didn't know what 'that' was!!

Me: It's... There's a...

Irene let out a slight chuckle, and managed to make even that sound seductive...

Irene: That 'thing' you are feeling right now is a.... hmmm, I think it's better for me to show you...

She reached down to the hem of her denim skirt and lifted it upwards slowly, peeling it upwards so that the pale underside of the skirt was now starting to be on the outside instead. And as her skirt went up inch by inch, revealing more and more of her flawless thighs (no stretch marks), what greeted me was a skimpy little piece of undergarment just covering her crotch and bush; it ended on top with a thin - and I meant really thin - waistband, which my hands were currently at! The only thing that was familiar was the matching pink colour!

Irene: This, sweetie, is what we call a G-string...
Old 20-12-2016, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Mmmm.... Nice juicy update~~~
Old 20-12-2016, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Reeses deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue pls
Old 20-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Yakuza49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue TS
Old 23-12-2016, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

nice story, pls continue...
Old 24-12-2016, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kraken74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passerby777 View Post