The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2023, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
Shilim’s prices were reasonable; 50k/90k for entrance, and girl quoted market rate 30k/50k/150k which was reasonable for a really young Korean pussy. You won’t get such rates if they do it in Singapore.
What does the 30/50/150 mean, HJ/BJ/FJ?
Old 06-11-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

bump for more korean FR and tips.. heading there soon before the real winter...
thanks all
Old 06-11-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lustadventurer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any information on what is the name of the kiss bang and where is it in sillim? and which exit to be specific?
Old 06-11-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
What does the 30/50/150 mean, HJ/BJ/FJ?
Yes that's right.
Old 06-11-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustadventurer1 View Post
Any information on what is the name of the kiss bang and where is it in sillim? and which exit to be specific?
Exit 4, same building as Hair the Beau, level 4. If you can speak some korean would be good, otherwise they might assign you someone older, but still looks decent I guess.
Old 06-11-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
wingardium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustadventurer1 View Post
Exit 4 of Sillim station, walk straight for 2-3 mins til you see Paik’s Coffee on left, top floor of that building has a sign with a K. Make a left at Paik’s Coffee to see stairs on the left and walk up.

My FR. Seoul was pouring rain. The Hongdae spot is right on a busy street and a number of folks are walking past, or hiding from the rain at the entrance, so opted for Sillim. Silim on 4F is much more discreet which is a plus, but maybe Hongdae has a better chance at a non-regular gal? Silim feels seedier overall but Hongdae has major shopping outlets right next to it and lots of foot traffic.

Hana
Face - 7.5/10. I was worried with the roulette but lucked out
Body - 8/10, 5’7”, enhanced breasts, age 31. Very happy
GFE - 5/10 - her English was passable, the bare minimum for small talk, she just went straight into grabbing my hands, pushing them onto her, and it was all very forced. Then she quoted 30/50/150. I opted for the 50, BBBJ which was good, but standard.
Return? Not for Hana again, because while the receptionist had great English, Hana herself was visibly disappointed that I knew no Korean and we couldn’t really make a real connection.

My first kissbang. There’s definitely some thrill in seeing who appears, but it’s like playing White Elephant. It’d
Old 06-11-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

wingardium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exit 4 of Sillim station, walk straight for 2-3 mins til you see Paik’s Coffee on left, top floor of that building has a sign with a K. Make a left at Paik’s Coffee to see stairs on the left and walk up.

My FR. Seoul was pouring rain. The Hongdae spot is right on a busy street and a number of folks are walking past, or hiding from the rain at the entrance, so opted for Sillim. Silim on 4F is much more discreet which is a plus, but maybe Hongdae has a better chance at a non-regular gal? Silim feels seedier overall but Hongdae has major shopping outlets right next to it and lots of foot traffic.

Hana
Face - 7.5/10. I was worried with the roulette but lucked out
Body - 8/10, 5’7”, enhanced breasts, age 31. Very happy
GFE - 5/10 - her English was passable, the bare minimum for small talk, she just went straight into grabbing my hands, pushing them onto her, and it was all very forced. Then she quoted 30/50/150. I opted for the 50, BBBJ which was good, but standard.
Return? Not for Hana again, because while the receptionist had great English, Hana herself was visibly disappointed that I knew no Korean and we couldn’t really make a real connection. It also took some effort on my side to make her feel comfortable, even though you should be the customer in this situation.

My first kissbang. It’s like playing White Elephant - after some momentary thrill of what your gift was, you’re waiting for the time to end and searching for ways to keep things interesting. As a non-Korean, I think an AMP is better (heard Koreana Hotel may have one?) - you can still banter but it’s clear you won’t put in any effort to fix the mood or pretend to get to know her because service is built into getting a massage.

I still think Hongdae could be worth a try. If any bros could go take a look and let us know the quality of the girls.
Old 09-11-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Live update from Seoul. Visited Donut last night at about 9.3pm. Experience was awesome!!!
Wow, sounds like a wild place! Bro, this joint doesn't allow us to choose our ladies? It's basically down to the luck of the draw, yes? Thank you.
Old 09-11-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by united1 View Post
Wow, sounds like a wild place! Bro, this joint doesn't allow us to choose our ladies? It's basically down to the luck of the draw, yes? Thank you.
Hey bro, they do asked your preferred types and try best to match. I was very lucky to get one of the prettiest and most natural lady.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Hey bro, they do asked your preferred types and try best to match. I was very lucky to get one of the prettiest and most natural lady.
Ya but no viewing/mirroring, if have would be the perfect wild place! Glad you had good luck with the lady

Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 11-11-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any body scrub place where they scrub u clean then also got happy ending?
Old 12-11-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes that's right.
When you GT with her, what did you type to ask about the rate for HJ/BJ/FJ?
Old 13-11-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lustadventurer1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all the bros out there that shared information and so here is my turn to share my experience and give back to everyone.

Went to the hongdae kissbang for the first time and it was located behind the L7 hotel.I had to walk around to find it and it was located right beside the bus stop so the location was really busy with heavy crowd traffic so i recommend wait til coast is clear then walk into the store if you are shy. The store was located in the basement so i had to ring the doorbell and was welcomed into the store then at the cashier have to pay either 50,000 won for half hour and 1 hour is 90,000 won and this is not inclusive of service yet so its just the room itself. Then after that go to the toilet to brush your teeth with disposable toothbrush which are provided.I went at about 9pm so had to wait for about 15-20mins in the room and unlike thai establishments you dont get to select the girls they assign a girl to you and you just wait in the room. The room was dark with leather bed and pillow and it was really small with barely any space to stand. Soon after sitting on the bed and wait the girl will knocked on the door, The girl that came in was korean aged 23 with little english, we break the ice and then she asked what service do i want and i proceeded with the full course so it was quite an amazing experience but do note to bring your own condom if not there will be additional charges on top of the 150,000 won top up. There are no shower facilities only wet wipes to clean up.
Girl: 8/10
Service: 7/10
Overall Experience: 8/10

The second kissbang experience was the sillim kissbang its located at exit 4 4 on top of paik’s coffee on the 4th floor as mentioned by the bros in this forum. The experience was the same but the room was abit bigger with a more secluded entrance. The procedures are the same as the previous kissbang. The price is about the same with about 10,000 won additional.overall would recommend both as they are both different experiences
Girl: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Overall experience: 8.5/10
Old 13-11-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster

trewq54321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Will be going to kiss bang again today, stay tuned…
thanks bro lmladygaga213 for all the info. went to shillim twice and had… weird experiences. dont think ill be going back again.

first time i was assigned a girl with a nice figure (not for boobs lovers tho) but not really pretty. no english but i can speak some korean so it was fine. had a little talk, found out she was 26, recent graduate. started making out but it was really like making out with a corpse. like, she was just… there. as another bro said, it ended up just being awkward and waiting for time to pass. she never quoted any extras and i didnt even feel like asking.

thought maybe i was unlucky, maybe she was tired, dunno, so i went back. second time i was assigned a really pretty girl. again not for boobs lovers but she had a really pretty face. she could speak a bit of english so we talked in a mix of both, found out she was 27. she quoted the full menu pretty much immediately and i decided to go all in cause she was gorgeous. but she kept acting very… distant? i tried to make out with her a bit and she said my beard hurt. ok? so i said maybe we should stop and she said something like “even if it hurts i have to do it”. again, mood abit spoiled so we just went straight to it. we stripped naked and she started saying my dick was too big and it was gonna hurt. she kept saying it hurt as she was put it in, and it was actually hard to get it in. once it was it was all extremely mechanical. like she was just trying to get the job done as soon as possible. anyway i shot my load, she cleaned us both up with wet wipes and i left.

i know its just a job to them but ive never been to a place where the girls were that out of it. like almost sad. somehow i cant get that phrase out of my head “even if it hurts i have to do it”. like maybe the girls didnt wanna serve white guys cause it hurt but felt they were forced to by the lady at the door? hope its nothing that nefarious but any bros who decide to go there please be nice to the girls. i wont be going back many time soon.
Old 15-11-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Seoul last month. Went to Donuts. Was totally underwhelmed. Facility would be a 2 star, if you classify Maria in BKK as 5 stars. There was no orgy probably due to the fact that I was there around 5-6pm and not many customers. Was assigned a tall, heavily plasticized, not-so-young gal whom I would have shunned in LOS as possible LB for her appearance.

Just did the deed and got the hell out. Decided not to try any other anma because it would likely be the same.

Save your money and go to BKK. Don’t waste it in Korea. From what I can or cannot see on the streets, there are no naturally beautiful Korean girls. All look like robots after surgeries.

In BKK, you get to take your time picking girl from lineups and enjoy bath in a luxurious room, all for about the same price. No brainer!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1