The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 0
Zhonggege is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZhonggege is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: MP Raid

Grace Fu bitched about no massage license issued since Nov 2022...so in JE, any spa opened there will be targetted for raid....police dont do anything sure malu.
Old 15-12-2023, 02:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoknight View Post
They raid on spot, will check back the cam history?
Or check the past customers?
Anybody kana call by police as witness?
Customers usually get a warning, as its not illegal for you to have sex.

What is illegal is to have sex in a massage joint - the onus is on ML and owner.

Usually take statement is enough, unless you wanna fight the AV and get locked-up.

If you are so worried, then you should go Geylang legal brothel instead of massage joint.
Old 15-12-2023, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Customers usually get a warning, as its not illegal for you to have sex.

What is illegal is to have sex in a massage joint - the onus is on ML and owner.

Usually take statement is enough, unless you wanna fight the AV and get locked-up.

If you are so worried, then you should go Geylang legal brothel instead of massage joint.
Customer won't be in trouble unless you are not cooperative. Having said that though, there is no need to volunteer information. Some people are not caught in the act, just say for that particular session you only came for massage. Don't go and do full confession

Unless it is an unlicensed f-shop, then that explanation does not work.
Old 15-12-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoknight View Post
They raid on spot, will check back the cam history?
Or check the past customers?
Anybody kana call by police as witness?
One reason why I'm not confortable with the registration.
Old 15-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Customer won't be in trouble unless you are not cooperative. Having said that though, there is no need to volunteer information. Some people are not caught in the act, just say for that particular session you only came for massage. Don't go and do full confession

I heard some ml say customers forced them to do special. Then customers kana charged for molest. Not sure how true. All these hearsay.

Since SBF so many ex police officer, can share …
Old 15-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I heard some ml say customers forced them to do special. Then customers kana charged for molest. Not sure how true. All these hearsay.

That wil never happen. Okay I wouldn’t say never. But that is the least likely to happen. The police isn’t stupid anyone in their right minds would know what goes on into this kind of shops it’s just that we all turn a blind eye.
Old 15-12-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

That's a really tall tale. If I encounter a ml telling me such story I'd say ok then pls no gq for me (also zero tips for her, I don't think she'd be happy)
Old 16-12-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

What about ML? If they kena caught will they be put to jail?
Old 16-12-2023, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihong View Post
wah this one from where one bro? tried to pm you but can't reach u
Old 16-12-2023, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
booya666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
One reason why I'm not confortable with the registration.
they're required by law to register all customers.

if you're inside when AV raids, and they find that you gave fake particulars, you'll be in bigger trouble than just giving your particulars.
Old 16-12-2023, 05:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 0
sxhardrocker is one of the Best!sxhardrocker is one of the Best!sxhardrocker is one of the Best!sxhardrocker is one of the Best!

As ex-dua pek gong, I kenna invite go la kopi twice.

1. Cat 3 with rooms and gal caught offering HJ. She denied it. Police took her away. Released after 24hrs. Later she said the customer forced her to do it. Unfortunately one of her customers was UC. Police called up 2 of her customers (no sex text but saved contacts. One of them admitted to receiving svc). Shop had to removed all partitions, no curtains etc. Must send pics to police, the tear down, and finished reno. Gal flew back to China before former charges were filed

2. Cat 1, one viet gals offering HJ to UC. Gals all not in uniform. Police asked for documents when filing, asking what were steps taken to prevent vice, if i conduct random search on gals' cabinets etc, what were they supposed to be wearing, operating hours etc etc. Shop fired the viet gal (seems like she is still ok and found another spa in SG). All gals had to wear standard t-shirts, name tags and black pants. Given final warning.

In case you are in a raid.
1. DO NOT ARGUE with police. For guys, there is no crime in receiving sex. Don't trust the gal if she asked you to help by saying you are the one who requested for the service. If police TL with you, they can charge you vaguely for aiding in the prostitution of women.

2. Stay Calm. They may say you might need to go down to the station to give statement or contact your company/wife to let them know you are caught in a raid. They usually do this to stress you out and tell them that the gal is offering HJ etc. You just say you are just getting a massage. Or if caught cock in hand, just say you have experience jg in thailand and thot its the same. its not sex but treatment. Act blur or innocent.

3. Money Smart. If shop is raid while you are there, remember to get your refund. Most tends to just get changed and leave. Few will continue to stay in room and continue massage (wait time is about 45 mins to an hour). By then gals also no mood already.
Old 16-12-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxhardrocker View Post
As ex-dua pek gong, I kenna invite go la kopi twice.

1. Cat 3 with rooms and gal caught offering HJ. She denied it. Police took her away. Released after 24hrs. Later she said the customer forced her to do it. Unfortunately one of her customers was UC. Police called up 2 of her customers (no sex text but saved contacts. One of them admitted to receiving svc). Shop had to removed all partitions, no curtains etc. Must send pics to police, the tear down, and finished reno. Gal flew back to China before former charges were filed

2. Cat 1, one viet gals offering HJ to UC. Gals all not in uniform. Police asked for documents when filing, asking what were steps taken to prevent vice, if i conduct random search on gals' cabinets etc, what were they supposed to be wearing, operating hours etc etc. Shop fired the viet gal (seems like she is still ok and found another spa in SG). All gals had to wear standard t-shirts, name tags and black pants. Given final warning.

In case you are in a raid.
1. DO NOT ARGUE with police. For guys, there is no crime in receiving sex. Don't trust the gal if she asked you to help by saying you are the one who requested for the service. If police TL with you, they can charge you vaguely for aiding in the prostitution of women.

2. Stay Calm. They may say you might need to go down to the station to give statement or contact your company/wife to let them know you are caught in a raid. They usually do this to stress you out and tell them that the gal is offering HJ etc. You just say you are just getting a massage. Or if caught cock in hand, just say you have experience jg in thailand and thot its the same. its not sex but treatment. Act blur or innocent.

3. Money Smart. If shop is raid while you are there, remember to get your refund. Most tends to just get changed and leave. Few will continue to stay in room and continue massage (wait time is about 45 mins to an hour). By then gals also no mood already.
Thanks for the info. Profound knowledge by Tua PK
Old 16-12-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by booya666 View Post
they're required by law to register all customers.

if you're inside when AV raids, and they find that you gave fake particulars, you'll be in bigger trouble than just giving your particulars.
My concern is the registration, not giving fake particulars. This only started due to covid.
Old 16-12-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 23
The Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThe Renegade is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
My concern is the registration, not giving fake particulars. This only started due to covid.
Don't be misleading pls. Registrations has been there way since Health Centres were available and when I started chionging before 2001. It has always been part of entrance SOP, not Covid.
Old 16-12-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 0
sxhardrocker is one of the Best!sxhardrocker is one of the Best!sxhardrocker is one of the Best!sxhardrocker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Nah...when they start licensing massage establishments, it is required. In fact it is once of the few industry that allows the business to ask to see IC to confirm but most shops do not do that so as not to frighten off customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1