The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arexis View Post
Recently i've heard of some taiwanese "tour group" that can help group up ktv goers to cut down cost. They provide some kind of services like help you check your bills to make sure that you arent being chopped.
Got to know it from a youtube channel call superpie
Saw the youtube videos too, pretty interesting... tried adding the guide on wechat (info on the YT channel page) but no reply whatsoever.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 26-06-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Recently i've heard of some taiwanese "tour group" that can help group up ktv goers to cut down cost. They provide some kind of services like help you check your bills to make sure that you arent being chopped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Saw the youtube videos too, pretty interesting... tried adding the guide on wechat (info on the YT channel page) but no reply whatsoever.
These taiwanese group tour is not new...pre-Covid already existed...those taiwanese organised tour from Taiwan and then hired local Viet translator acting as guide...the Viet guide hired by the travel agency...after the offical day trip over and if some taiwanese wanted to go ktv and find gals...then the Viet guide will bring but all these are extra charges...meaning the guide will tell the taiwanese how much the guide charge for extra hours...also the driver will charge extra...if they dun need the bus transport then guide will call taxi...

All these activities in the video actually nothing special...in 2010 to 2012 a Singaporean bro already orgainised that...I don't want to go into the detail but you can read HCM - Thread 2 which is still available...

I am not too sure if Singaporean keen to organise such tour...from my experience, the Singapore complain too much and not willing to spend...not much a group or team players...

These taiwanese really spend money becos they come as group and they have channels to advertise in Taiwan...unlike Singapore...most come over for short business trip trying to find quick release...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-06-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!

Quote:
I can organise and help you guys too for free but please no pangseh kias. Dm me your availability dates, and will arrange the best or different types of KTVs in viet to let you guys go as a group.
Old 26-06-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not too sure if Singaporean keen to organise such tour...from my experience, the Singapore complain too much and not willing to spend...not much a group or team players...
These taiwanese really spend money becos they come as group and they have channels to advertise in Taiwan...unlike Singapore...most come over for short business trip trying to find quick release...
one of the youtube video got remarks that korean players are the worst bunch wanting most bang for the buck yet rate the vbs with korean model quality😆
such that there are certain ktvs priced for koreans🧐
Old 26-06-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davistitto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just viewed that video
Old 26-06-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
These taiwanese group tour is not new...pre-Covid already existed...those taiwanese organised tour from Taiwan and then hired local Viet translator acting as guide...the Viet guide hired by the travel agency...after the offical day trip over and if some taiwanese wanted to go ktv and find gals...then the Viet guide will bring but all these are extra charges...meaning the guide will tell the taiwanese how much the guide charge for extra hours...also the driver will charge extra...if they dun need the bus transport then guide will call taxi...

All these activities in the video actually nothing special...in 2010 to 2012 a Singaporean bro already orgainised that...I don't want to go into the detail but you can read HCM - Thread 2 which is still available...

I do agree compare to the spending power with Taiwanese & China Chinese, we are far behind to it. Have seen them change thousand of bahts or 500k VND & just throw on the stage when am there..
Old 26-06-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post
I can organise and help you guys too for free but please no pangseh kias. Dm me your availability dates, and will arrange the best or different types of KTVs in viet to let you guys go as a group.
Envy Mokkamomo, station in HCM ha? everyday get to eat banh mi..
Old 26-06-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
one of the youtube video got remarks that korean players are the worst bunch wanting most bang for the buck yet rate the vbs with korean model quality😆
such that there are certain ktvs priced for koreans🧐
simple logic...koreans were mostly expats and ktv is charged to company...when dun charge to company then they dun go...

Old 26-06-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudolf View Post
I do agree compare to the spending power with Taiwanese & China Chinese, we are far behind to it. Have seen them change thousand of bahts or 500k VND & just throw on the stage when am there..
besides spending power...the taiwanese are similar to Koreans and Japaneses...when they have biz ...they will only let their own nationalities handle...somehow very tight knitted communities..

no chance for others to have a bite...so they played together...

Singaporeans do not have this culture...not that the sinkees cannot spend money...but unwilling to spend when in groups...they only tried and kept quiet after kena scammed lots of money...

Old 26-06-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 4
snailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I would like to share my own small MR of my trip in VN. I stayed in D1 and near the Ben Thành market. I was walking around for a few days and finally found a location that has gq after being brought up to level 2. I felt that I managed to have an authentic experience because the syt that serviced me can only speak 1 or 2 words of Chinese and 0 English other than the MMS. also, because I went early, the MMS was being called down (in pyjamas) by the guy in uniform standing outside. the MMS spoke English and I was assigned to ML. not for boob lover and although they take their time to do everything, they don't short change you (I checked my time when I ended) and was offered shower (together) I think, but not sure as I didn't take up the offer (rushing for flight) . total dmg 1 mil vnd. the place look run down and had purple lights interior,can say its like going back in time 30 yrs ago. if the massage quality mattered to you, I can only say its better than average. they provided hot stone even when I never asked for me. overall, I felt like I got a good bargain. would definitely visit again if I ever come back VN. I never picked ML cause my language ski is zero, but the lady who serviced me was almost flat chested. imagine a cup still got stuff padding. how I managed to find was I saw the keyword 'VIP room' on the signboard at the street. my chionging exp told me this should be it. yeap. true story lol
Old 26-06-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Envy Mokkamomo, station in HCM ha? everyday get to eat banh mi..
Hahah no i roam around sg, taiwan and vietnam. Next time you visit vietnam dm me i bring you eat premium banh mi bro
Old 26-06-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
besides spending power...the taiwanese are similar to Koreans and Japaneses...when they have biz ...they will only let their own nationalities handle...somehow very tight knitted communities..

no chance for others to have a bite...so they played together...

Singaporeans do not have this culture...not that the sinkees cannot spend money...but unwilling to spend when in groups...they only tried and kept quiet after kena scammed lots of money...
Actually not true, maybe you met those low-standard one. Not all Taiwanese/koreans have high spending power. But on average i think sg spending power also not bad one(cant compared to china). I met up with some SG bros for viet ktvs. Most of them quite ok even offered to pay the bill first then split after that. Except once last week kenna got pangseh last minute . I believe there's still some with very strong spending power and want explore more fun. I have seen many high-ballers sg bros went to vietnam to be emperor around 40-50% of the price compared to SG. And furthermore Vietnam's quality is much higher and cheaper(1-1.5mil vnd they follow you whole night) than SG(all imported). So why not? It's just that we dont have a properly channel to organise these groups, even mid-income bros can try these experience too

Last edited by Mokkamomo; 26-06-2023 at 03:07 PM. Reason: edit
Old 26-06-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkamomo View Post
Hahah no i roam around sg, taiwan and vietnam. Next time you visit vietnam dm me i bring you eat premium banh mi bro

Bro, now you vn?? haha.. till when this round? actually tmr will be there liao till 1st then to BKK.
Old 26-06-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, now you vn?? haha.. till when this round? actually tmr will be there liao till 1st then to BKK.
i just went back sg haha. End of july ill be back!
Old 26-06-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fattydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I’m in Hcm till 1st July too lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1