The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
kevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Agreed. The same here.
I have been to WH1612 YTL & 1612, both asked for upfront payment. Becos I am noob mah Or becos Senior bros BG & Max_P chiong more than me The OKT recognised ur friendly faces
Btw,for 2041 & 2047 hse, I am not ask to pay upfront
Old 03-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
Seymore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, I have never been asked to pay upfront either and I am also a noob...

BTW, no point in asking for other house girls to YTL, IMHO. The whole attraction of this place is the YTL service, which only the girls in this house will provide.

Speaking of which, haven't been back in awhile, since Shuang Shuang left. Maybe should go back one of these days to see what's hot.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymore View Post

BTW, no point in asking for other house girls to YTL, IMHO. The whole attraction of this place is the YTL service, which only the girls in this house will provide.

Speaking of which, haven't been back in awhile, since Shuang Shuang left. Maybe should go back one of these days to see what's hot.
I concur with you that YTL's service is what makes you go to that place. The only other place that has YTL's service is at Lor 8.
Old 03-12-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
kevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymore View Post

I agreed with Bro Seymore,previously, YTL at WH1612 was a Thai hse I think,then they renovate the whole hse and changed to serving PRC WL only. So its is not traditionally a CAT150 hse. The renovation also dun looked like those traditional CAT150 hse.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinktong View Post
I have been to WH1612 YTL & 1612, both asked for upfront payment. Becos I am noob mah Or becos Senior bros BG & Max_P chiong more than me The OKT recognised ur friendly faces
Aiyoh. Next time you go to any house, just say bro BG & MP are your "Lao Da", can already. The OKT will even let you "ou dang" until your next visit. LOL.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyoh. Next time you go to any house, just say bro BG & MP are your "Lao Da", can already. The OKT will even let you "ou dang" until your next visit. LOL.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cannot lei. I went to Yi Tiao Long and said BG is my Lao Da and the OKT laff at me and ask me to pay double just in case even! WTF.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Cannot lei. I went to Yi Tiao Long and said BG is my Lao Da and the OKT laff at me and ask me to pay double just in case even! WTF.
He asked you to pay double because I going there later so he collect $$ from you first on my behalf mah
Old 03-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
If u dress like a high roller and drive a flashy continental car, OKT will not ask u to pay before bonking.
I dress in slippers and shorts leh. But no one ask me to pay before bonking
Old 03-12-2012, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
I agreed with Bro Seymore,previously, YTL at WH1612 was a Thai hse I think,then they renovate the whole hse and changed to serving PRC WL only. So its is not traditionally a CAT150 hse. The renovation also dun looked like those traditional CAT150 hse.
Ya. I used to visit WH12 back in the days when they had some hot thai girls there!!!! Anyone remember pon, or pawn, girl 99, look like a fair thai version of fiona xie or cecilia chung back in 2004 at WH12? There used to be many chio thai girls there that can provide you good service and a nice soapy boob fuck and AR!!!
Old 03-12-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I concur with you that YTL's service is what makes you go to that place. The only other place that has YTL's service is at Lor 8.
You forgot across the road, WH1619. for bros still noob, you can get YTL service at WH1619 too... some lovely girls there like xiaoyu, bao er, xiaojing, gege, etc....
Old 03-12-2012, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Troika69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is W16H19 the sister joint of YTL? Strangely I have never been there but their girls seem to always come to YTL
Old 03-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
You forgot across the road, WH1619. for bros still noob, you can get YTL service at WH1619 too... some lovely girls there like xiaoyu, bao er, xiaojing, gege, etc....
Forget la. I still noob lei. Thanks for reminding me.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
If u dress like a high roller and drive a flashy continental car, OKT will not ask u to pay before bonking.
Wah lau eh. I don't drive but take Uncle Taxi to GL. And then wear old torn t-shirt. Now, I know why I don't have credit. Sigh.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

ok.. now i getting mre confused.

how many hses in GL offer YTL svc ah?

WH1612 is the house?

Got mre than one house meh? I read from start.. Lor 20 leh???

pls make a bluf cheongster like me not so confused.. thanks thanks.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1