The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 09-03-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 2
Coconutoil1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Toa payoh

another good old OG playground just blast out WeChat msg that they’re gonna close end of the month…… although feels like it’s gonna happen for quite sometime now….. still can’t forget the good e** and y*** days….
Old 09-03-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2997 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coconutoil1 View Post
another good old OG playground just blast out WeChat msg that they’re gonna close end of the month…… although feels like it’s gonna happen for quite sometime now….. still can’t forget the good e** and y*** days….
The boss has been struggling to keep the joint afloat. Operating cost (fixed cost) is high.
And it does not help that they have competition in the same block and 4 blocks away.
A pity though, because the joint is nicely renovated and have ample rooms on two levels.
Old 09-03-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
devilben is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Wow. Price is high. Last Fri afternoon explore another Cat 1 Spa at Area J which is off track from here. Another good encounter from a SYT Viet with slim figure and natural C boobs who come only 4 months. Complain 2 days 0 customers and this shop is not advertise or can be found on at platform so I tell her this is why their business so poor. Massage is average since she is here 4 months only so cannot expect much. When flip over ask me need massage there. I say I want below only, she ask how much usually people give and say she first time do. I say 100 and she agreed immediately. Very surprise she strip till totally naked in a Cat 1 Spa which is first time I encounter. Immediately give a licking and DT BBBJ which surprise me again. CD on and she started from the TOP and it was so tight and warm. I tell her too tight and I will shoot very fast. She say she slowly ride and she say first time do in past 5y so very tight. Throughout the process she never rush me at all which is another surprise she gave me. Changed like 4 position and we do like 20mins and she still never chase me to faster shoot. Then I tell her CIM for me, she took off the CD and gave a DT BBBJ while I am standing. When shooting and I think she swallow some but she quickly spit out the rest. She tell me do not share she do this and tell me not to advertise. She will be my bonk list to stick to till I am bored. LOL Best encounter so far in Spa.

Bro care to share etc
Old 10-03-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Guest130 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just for the benefit of all punters.
Ive recently visited Amy from 1X5 ZK establishment a week ago.
As usual was led to the room for the entertainment to commence. RAW was offered and I took it. Deed was completed, payment was made and I left.

A week later, I suddenly experienced leaking from my tool. Went to get checked out and was diagnosed with Gonorrhea.
Of course there was a risk RAWing her. And given her history of offering it, it was risky. Other visitors, especially her RAW clients should go get checked out.

I am in no way affiliated with Oxygencad. However, I believe there is some truth to his post despite the many comments disparaging them. Just hope everyone stays safe while enjoying this hobby.
Old 10-03-2024, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxygencaed View Post
bro.. u dont know what happen to me meh?

Amy also last time we CIP alot 1
As usual was led to the room for the entertainment to commence. RAW was offered and I took it. Deed was completed, payment was made and I left.

A week later, I suddenly experienced leaking from my tool. Went to get checked out and was diagnosed with Gonorrhea.
Of course there was a risk RAWing her. And given her history of offering it, it was risky. Other visitors, especially her RAW clients should go get checked out.

I am in no way affiliated with Oxygencad. However, I believe there is some truth to his post despite the many comments disparaging them. Just hope everyone stays safe while enjoying this hobby.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2997 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest130 View Post

Good grief. Using a newly created account to smear Amy.
Anyone with the right frame of mind knows that Amy allowing raw is nonsense.
You are definitely not a man, @ Oxygencad !

Ball-less bully. Go pick someone your size.
Old 10-03-2024, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Good grief. Using a newly created account to smear Amy.
Anyone with the right frame of mind knows that Amy allowing raw is nonsense.
You are definitely not a man, @ Oxygencad !

Ball-less bully. Go pick someone your size.

Maybe you were never offered, doesn’t mean others weren’t.

I posted for everyone to stay safe. Believe what you like…
Old 11-03-2024, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

All the more should share here who is doing raw or not, let bros decide. Dun you think that more bros will be harmed if they just blindly go relying on what the ML told them. . Most ML will tell you there are not offering special, raw etc but how much trust do you have on the ML?

Likewise there are fake accounts, reviews etc everywhere. Is up to the bros to judge themshelves. Nobody take an oath to post in this forum.

Last edited by singmarine; 11-03-2024 at 08:09 AM. Reason: More substance
Old 11-03-2024, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Ought to agree that this is SBF

Everyday sooooo many so-called accurate, genuine, honest, true, logical, sensible FRs & discussion appear ..
Old 11-03-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Everyday sooooo many so-called accurate, genuine, honest, true, logical, sensible FRs & discussion appear ..
Till you go advertise thread. You will not see any single bad MR/FR. No Good, all deleted...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-03-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Write till like got dragon and tiger (machiam wu leng wu har), read liao so tempted to try…
Old 11-03-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15699 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1gd View Post
Thanks bro for the ctc tried it yesterday.

First time visiting this place, I was led into the room by another attendant, who also happened to be well-endowed . Their uniforms were pretty loose, showing some cleavage... Then after a short wait, M entered and greeted me in her work attire. Although her face seemed to suggest she was in her late 20s or early 30s, her ample bosom made up for it!

During the massage, I glanced up and was surprised to find M had already ditched her spa uniform! She was now in a black tank top and yoga pants, which was a major turn-on for me... Then came the surprise move: while I was lying face down, she skillfully stimulated sensitive areas, then flipped me over.

She instructed me to place both legs on her thigh, and then she pulled down her spaghetti straps to reveal her impressive assets!! !!! She suggested using them for added pleasure, and I eagerly agreed... I leaned up to squeeze her breasts and suck her nipples, telling her how big they were. She shyly insisted they weren't that big, but let me tell you, they were impressive despite a slight sag.

She then engaged in breast stimulation while locking eyes with me, adding to the cheeky vibe... And just when I was about to climax, I asked her to stand beside me for a handjob. Without hesitation, she started licking my nipples while I fondled her breasts, and it didn't take long before I had an incredibly satisfying release!

$50 for a first-timer's boob-focused experience? Totally worth it!!! Please note, there was no kissing or Frenching involved, and no touching below the waist as she dislike it so please respect her,if anyone keen can take her ctc from me too
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 11-03-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Till you go advertise thread. You will not see any single bad MR/FR. No Good, all deleted...
Yeah, very true ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Write till like got dragon and tiger (machiam wu leng wu har), read liao so tempted to try…
I read liao got an immediate hard-on leh ..
Old 11-03-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any recommendation in tpy ?
Old 11-03-2024, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Wow don't know u like breast stimulation too huh

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1