The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

View Poll Results: What would u like to do to my slut wife?
U want to print out her pictures and shake your cock and cum on her pictures 1 5.56%
U want to fuck her while I watch you 14 77.78%
U want to shake your cock while looking at her pictures 3 16.67%
U want to take pictures of me fucking her 3 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Indian Slut Wife Soniah

Out door ... I LIKE!

Waiting for the full monty...sure have right?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 21-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 0
Kinkyhubby is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinkyhubby is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: My Indian Slut Wife Soniah

Extreme Pussy Shaving
Old 21-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Not Activated

Kinkyhubby is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKinkyhubby is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shaving Continued
Old 21-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Not Activated

Cum On Her Ass
Old 21-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

what is the writings on her back? why no proper shot?
Old 21-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 20
Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

WAH PIANG!!! YP, our pics are pale in comparision to Soniah's daring shots man! Like they always say, there is always a higher mountain somewhere. Today, I saw it.

Soniah, great body you have there. Let's have some shots of you bent over with your boobs hanging in the air, make them sway and we'll go hip hip hurray!

My cup of tea!! More more more!!!
Old 21-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Samster (eP)

Master007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud ofMaster007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaxial762 View Post
Bro, ask for pics also be more poliet mah, you sound so angry, keke. If you look carefully, the writtings actually are "Like my pics guys?" As for the circle, I believe Bro KH is in the military, must have arc of fire, then safe to fire.

Bro KH, you are a little bit quiet in this thread, can you tell us how you managed to convince your wife to go topless totally in public? I believe many brothers would like to follow your footsteps. How did you start the topic, how did you ensure that she felt safe and confident and blah blah blah....you get the idea. Thanks in advance for the ideas and advise.
Old 22-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaxial762 View Post
Bro, ask for pics also be more poliet mah, you sound so angry, keke. If you look carefully, the writtings actually are "Like my pics guys?" As for the circle, I believe Bro KH is in the military, must have arc of fire, then safe to fire.
The only thing i dun understand is why is the shaving extreme, I tot they did the shaving in public as well...keke....Bro KH, explain leah....

Bro KH, you are a little bit quiet in this thread, can you tell us how you managed to convince your wife to go topless totally in public? I believe many brothers would like to follow your footsteps. How did you start the topic, how did you ensure that she felt safe and confident and blah blah blah....you get the idea. Thanks in advance for the ideas and advise.
Old 22-12-2009, 03:03 AM
Not Activated

Red Nipple & Torn Fish Net
Old 22-12-2009, 03:06 AM
Not Activated

My Indian Slut Wife Soniah
Old 22-12-2009, 03:12 AM
Not Activated

Cum shot !
Old 23-12-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

simply love the outdoor shots bro.......very the daring n well done....
Old 23-12-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster (eP)

yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

KB...wasted protein lah! Shoot in her mouth and let her swallow like all obedient sluts should.

More outdoor and share good locality. And how about a series of her in transparent sari down some dance moves

Old 23-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 23
darklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarklord6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master007 View Post
The only thing i dun understand is why is the shaving extreme, I tot they did the shaving in public as well...keke....Bro KH, explain leah....
paiseh paiseh sorri sorri... tat time i was viewing the pix in my office, so cannot slowly slowly type out the reply... my fault i should not type so hastily, and sounded so negatively...

wah, i remember the silly arc of fire, must put lots of white tape and glowsticks at night... need safety officer for this range shoot or not?? heheheh
Old 26-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Samster (eP)

KH...your eip pixs got stolen and posted on vw as Sonia from India!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1