The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ApplePucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Singaporean Cuckold

Anymore updates TS
Old 06-01-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
CashRegister deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplePucker View Post
Anymore updates TS
Yes, any more?
6 56
Old 06-01-2017, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
BroMax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 14-05-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hans let the soft clear blue water wash over Lynn. Her pink pussy glistened as the sun hit the droplets of water and her juices. He could small her sweet scent. That intoxicating smell of wanton primal desire. Hans wanted to taste her right then but he stopped himself. He was going to enjoy every moment.

Lynn's eyes were closed and even though there were people in the water and certainly many on the beach, it was almost silent to her like they were the only ones there. She felt Hans shift his hands on her - his left hand now holding her back as she floated while his right hand moved in between his legs. He felt his thumb gently glide past her asshole. He paused and massaged the entrance very quickly which startled her but she squeezed her eyes shut even tighter worried that she'd lose her nerve if she opened them and made eye contact.

Hans felt her hesitation and he whispered "Don't worry, not yet!". His fingers then slowly parted her legs. Lynn had already had them slightly spread but she almost spread eagled now. The water washing over her pussy and asshole felt good. It a little cold but her arousal was keeping her warm. Her little pink nipples were standing proud. Hans wanted to feast on those wonderful tits but that too had to wait as he began massaging the exterior of her pussy. He was gentle and slow. He ran his fingers along the sides of her pussy. Hans could see her pussy getting engorged - it was slowly parting to reveal her clit. Her sticky juices were visibly in overdrive. Lubricating two fingers, he started swirling them over the entrance of her pussy lips. He was careful not to touch her clit.

Lynn's breath quickened and she left out a soft moan. Her heartbeat was elevated. She felt excitement and even a little shame. She was getting rubbed off by a stranger on a public beach. How did she even end up here? But her thoughts immediately disappeared as Hans slipped both his fingers into her vagina. Her eyes sprung over as she moaned again "Oh gawwddd!" She looked at Hans and their eyes met. Hans saw the lust in her eyes. "Lay back down," he said and all Lynn could do was nod as he began rubbing the insides of her jelly like pussy. Her pussy was tight - he smiled at the thought of stretching her insides out with his huge cock. He almost had forgotten about Jensen and his little prick. Poor girl had never felt a real man.

His two fingers moved in a come hither motion - back and forth. Lynn kept arching her body to his hand. Her clit was ripe and she looked at Hans pleadingly. Hans asked "Do you want me to make you cum?" She nodded moaning quickly. "Say it." Hans told her. His demeanor had changed a little from caring and sweet to demanding. She was taken aback but her body was taking control of her. Hans noticed the pink flush that had settled on her cheeks and face. Her nipples looked like there would explode from her breasts. "Say it Lynn! Do you want me tomato you cum?" he asked. Lynn needed it, she was so close and she hadn't had an orgasm in eons. "Fuck yes! I want you to make me cum!" she shuddered.

Hans immediately placed his thumb on her clit - it was protruding almost like baby dick now. He continued to rush his fingers in her vagina and now his thumb circled her clit - first slowly. He measures her movements - how she would curve her body to him and when she didn't. He started slow and sped up. "Oh gawd!" Lynn exclaimed. She was almost there. He wait for the jugular and swirled is thumb faster and faster. Her juices were flowing, she was so wet and he felt her pussy sucking his fingers. Her clit was was so red. Suddenly....

"Oh my fucking gawdddddd!" Lynn moaned loudly. She was cumming! Hans took the moment to slam his face down on her left breast and sucked her nipple. He stared at her as they locked eyes again - her shock of feeling her breast being taken by Hans almost gave her enough orgasm. Her eyes rolled back into the back of her eyes as her body bucked....almost thrashing in the water. The waves of pleasure hit her over and over again. She trembled in wanton joy. That was the most powerful orgasm she has ever had!

She smiled as she slowly opened her eyes. Her breath slowed down and she looked down as she so Hans slowly detaching himself from her breast. She felt a slight disappointment. "That was fucking crazy!" she said. Hans looked at her and slowly balanced her in the water so she was standing. "We're only getting started!" he smiled. She noticed that his cock was bobbing in the water again. His erection was just as powerful. Hans noticed the lustful glance in her eye. He knew he had her!

(to be continued)
Old 15-05-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Wow… finally back after 6 years
Old 15-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
TingSieSiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back YL Wong
Old 15-05-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Wow.. great story.
Old 21-05-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 16
Class5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to allClass5 is a name known to all

Nice story. Camping here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1