The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Chio ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
ok... i say some fair word...

if the ml take this kind of photo and give spa boss.. then she is wrong..

if the spa boss see the real person liao then still use the nice nice pic then spa boss is wrong...

end of the day, dun matter who wrong.. we cheongster is the one that tio! so we all also must steady abit... see the person and photo dun match then walk away!
yeah. sometimes can overhear conversations in the spa and the girls are talking about posting on wc/mc this way.

I've heard the boss herself ask the girls to post fake photos. or teach them how to meitu.
Another MO is getting MLs to create fake wc/mc accounts and fish for customers.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 09-05-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
yeah. sometimes can overhear conversations in the spa and the girls are talking about posting on wc/mc this way.

I've heard the boss herself ask the girls to post fake photos. or teach them how to meitu.
Another MO is getting MLs to create fake wc/mc accounts and fish for customers.
Sia lah this is way more worse than the Locanto ones
Old 09-05-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Till now so many dare not to reject I dum know why can carry on with a ah ma

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 09-05-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Lesson is, be brave enough to walk away if the real person is to big a difference to the photo. If just -20%, maybe still ok, because every girl uses meitu/filters, not just MLs/FLs

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 09-05-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Till now so many dare not to reject I dum know why can carry on with a ah ma
go browse petain.. maybe you'll discover a kink you never thought you had hahahahaha.. jkjk

seriously though, I think there's such a market. JAV moving towards matured AV stars too.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 09-05-2023, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

Many times la . Even got high rep bro post tokong fr with gif .
Book liao is cannot even stand up
Old 09-05-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

very common facebook ads + reality = TS photo
Old 10-05-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 10-05-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 9
gamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to allgamerguy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadi View Post
Many times la . Even got high rep bro post tokong fr with gif .
Book liao is cannot even stand up
Don't know whether true, but since OKT doing business, not unthinkable that he's willing to invest in "influencers" (high rep accounts) like buy high rep accounts or provide benefits to users of these high rep accounts if they agree to promote stable.

On sbf already got other threads discussing buying high reputation accounts and clones (one person controlling multiple accounts).

Last time, got one high rep bro post about a lady whose description I think i'll like, so I private message him for OKT contact. Upon further asking, he disclaimer he hasn't visited the lady before haha. Then in my mind i'm thinking then how you know this the real deal bro ... i thought he ownself visited this particular lady liao.
Old 10-05-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

I suspect in the near future, SBF could have AI generated FRs. Don't even need human effort to write fake FRs.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

Nowaday 10 fr 1 is real
Such is the atrocity of fr
Old 11-05-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 3
Errornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud ofErrornotfound has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadadi View Post
Nowaday 10 fr 1 is real
Such is the atrocity of fr
Real one with be deleted 😂
Old 11-05-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

I am lucky so far. Most ML i come across looks like their pic. I will also feedback to them if they post a pic that looks too far off from their original.

So I usually stick to those few nice looking ones.

Alternatively just wait outside the shop see their true looks.

Haven't go for FL for a long time as old liao prefer massage. Last time FL are more or less true to their picture.
Old 10-07-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4851 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
I am lucky so far. Most ML i come across looks like their pic. I will also feedback to them if they post a pic that looks too far off from their original.

So I usually stick to those few nice looking ones.

Alternatively just wait outside the shop see their true looks.

Haven't go for FL for a long time as old liao prefer massage. Last time FL are more or less true to their picture.
Hi bros, it's more than 3 months ... any update on this thread with many new spas in town.
Old 10-07-2023, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Hi bros, it's more than 3 months ... any update on this thread with many new spas in town.
Bro, original post May 11 till today 10 july is near 2mo ths only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1