The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: “ Mommy And Daughter’s Boyfriend”

nice!pitching up tent as well.Cheers.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:12 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
small_dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having problem logging in. Very Sorry bros for the belated post. Decided to add in one more character.

Rick’s girlfriend; Denis (Age: 25)

After a few bottle of red wine, Rick looked a little tipsy; imbibe his cup of wine; while I pour him another. He paused for sometime recalling his erotic experience. “Started off,” telling me about his relationship with her girlfriend of two years, left him couple off months back without giving him any reason?!! This is not what I want to hear, you moron!! I want to know more about them “Mother and daughter” team, so that I can laid my dick on them. Thinking to myself, patient pays, “Serve you right with your girl leaving you” Well, I just have to be patient will him, the night is still young, “I thought to myself.” Didn’t want to interrupt him, lean back on my armchair comfortably and enjoy his story telling!! Rick, said, his most unforgettable bonk on her girlfriend was on a beach in pulau ubin, it was her girlfriends idea, wanting to explore the island and pitch tent overnight, I didn’t want to hurt her feelings so decided to play along, thinking it would be actually a great idea, thought “Rick,” planning his own itineraries. I will not go detail on our adventure on the island, going straight to our make out on the beach!!! It was about 6.40pm, Tuesday evening. Not much campers around, we could easily locate a secluded spot to pitch our tent under some trees, while waiting for the sky to turn dark. Seated together with a small camp fire in front of us. “feeling the tiredness in her body.” My girlfriend, “Denis” decided to turn in early after covering the “northern route of Ubin” leaving me alone tending the fire.

Quickly make my move before she dose off, still slightly woozy, she was sure she felt a hand on the inside of her thigh!!! Struggling to open her eyes, she was engulfed by the darkness of the night, and was not sure exactly what was happening, but as her senses sharpened, she realized that she was right, I had slid my hand into her sleeping bag and was caressing the inside of her leg!!! Notice she was totally naked. She started to say something, putting a finger over her lips and whispered in her ear, "You are incredibly sexy; I just had to feel your body, sending my insistent fingers moving up her thigh causing her vagina to drool in sexual anticipation!!! As my hand reached the front of her lips could feel her wetness, “Rick, I am very tired, can we do it tomorrow morning?!?” Ignoring her pleas and turned her around leaned over her hairy vanity, while spreading her legs and exposing her tight little cunt and ass!!! Wet my fingers and, prepare for the onslaught that was about to take place!!! Even though she protested with her eyes close, “Whispered hoarsely,” what if someone sees us. "Y-y-you're crazy,"?!?" It's almost midnight, I responded, "There is only three tents left,” and anyway, it's almost pitch dark here!!!" Let me make love to you, okay!?! She didn't answer, slipped my fingers in side her crotch and began gently fingering her cunt! “Denis turned her face towards me, our lips met, and while my finger penetrated her well oiled pussy, tongues intertwined in a deep French kiss!!! Is your cock hard!?! "Feel for yourself," Through the darkness, her hand wound its way down my belly until it encountered a thick hardness hidden under my pants! "My, god," she hissed softly, "you are hard as a rock!!!" "Blue steel, baby," I replied, "you want it?!?" Undid my belt and zipper, and with a little effort pulled my meat into the cool night air. "Touch it, bitch," and with a shaky hand she encircled his member, gripping it tightly, and moaning softly at its thickness!!! Her cunt was soon dripping like a leaky faucet and she began squirming around, in anticipation of the fucking she knew that was about to begin!!! Leaning over and whispered in her ear, "You know how much I love you, I want you even more than the day I first met you!!! “Oh, Rick,” she panted, now turned on to a fever pitch, "Fuck me… Fuck me hard, do me now, I really need it bad!!!" Slipped inside of her with my thick pecker, she simply melted into his arms and let him have his way with her! Rammed in and out of her defenseless pussy with brutal ferocity!!! She wrapped her legs around his back and pleaded, "Oh, fuck yes, ride me, do me harder, oh my fucking god I'm cumming!!!" The body of a little angel and a mouth like a whore, “doesn’t look like she’s tired at all?!?” as my pecker spasmed hard, before releasing a heavy load of cum, Denis looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, I love you so much!!!" “I want a baby???” Quickly, without second thoughts pull out and staff up her mouth, releasing my hot cum in her before other disastrous idea’s arises???

Rick blatted, we are still financially not strong and I am not ready to settle down yet. I think maybe this could be the reason or we only get together on weekends and I only wanted sex. She doesn’t feel love, more like a sex machine???

Let’s not talk about her no more. Sam, thought to himself, he’s the one bringing all this up??? Sam….? Yes, Rick??? I think you drank a little too much, “Rick,” Rubbish…..Sam, I’ve more to tell; “Falling back on his couch.” There is this unexpected encounter. It all started some months back, all other colleagues have already left workshop, “accept me;” working late on inventories and new orders, preparing them for submission tomorrow, bearing my face in those paper-work on a small desk some distance away from the side aluminum door, the main roller shutter already drawn down leaving the side door open. When suddenly someone gave a tap on my shoulder, “Excuse me,” Mister, I need your help? “What the hell”, you gave me a fright and you want me to excuse you, “thinking to myself”. I gather my guts from the fright and reply her in an attentive and polite manner. I am sorry, “Miss,” we are close for the day and all the technician have gone home accept me, “Miss,” I was driving around looking for a workshop to help me with my car and it suddenly came to a halt just in front of your work shop, seems like you are my only hope with your lights and side door open?? So I made my way in, am very sorry if I have startle you or disturb you in your work? I didn’t bother to answer her, “What seems to be your problem, “Miss”?!? My car is dead!! Could you help me, “Please”? Bring me to your car, “Canvassing her body curve figure from her back, slowly down to her bottom, the usual tracing of panties was unnoticed, “H…um” perhaps she was wearing a G-string under her knee high orange A-Line skirt?!! Top with a white sleeveless blouse. Come to notice it, actually she is not bad looking, “Standing around 165cm, long softly wave hair,”
Old 06-05-2007, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 19
asahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyasahi06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good story. Waiting for next part.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:49 PM
Not Activated

My story ended @......... Top with a white sleeveless blouse. Come to notice it, actually she is not bad looking, “Standing around 165cm, long softly wave hair.

Here is the next connecting story, enjoy reading bros.

Here’s my car, “Mister”!?! Extending her hand, “Nice to meet you,” I am “Rick”, “It’s my pleasure” I am “Jessie,” Ok, Miss Jessie, lets take a look at your car; pop the hood for me and try starting the engine! “Thank You” After chunking for a few rounds, “I see where your problem is, either your battery or your spark plug is dead, did you send your car for routine maintenance check”??? It’s been a while, about two years or so!!! Don’t you think it is rather unsafe for you to drive in such condition?!? She reply in a scratchy weary look, “Hey, you think I don’t know, being a teacher is not easy, you know; the time and stress you have to put up with!?! So are you done with the repair, standing on my left, leaning over looking at my work? Gaze over my shoulder in repugnance, “Almost”!!! Perhaps you want to send in your car for a thorough check-up?!! We have this free service call “Pick & Deliver” condition is minimal repair are required. A….Ah nice B size boobs?!? “What are you staring at, Rick”? Oh….shit, caught of guard,” No, I’m not staring”? Don’t lie; I saw yours eyes fixed on my breast!!! I don’t have a big boobs, so what so nice about them?!! You disgusting……!!! Feeling awkwardly ashamed being put off by a lady manfully, quickly turn away; so you like that service I mention? While giving a quick glance around the engine for faults, notice that the brake fluid is very low, decided to check on. Arm with my fluorescent light, lay on the ground moving under the front wheels; H…um nothing??? Move to the back, she followed, and I manage to locate the leak, shift my head out a little under the wheel, looking up at her, pointing at the leak. “Oh….. My god, she didn’t have underwear on her; I cannot believe what I’m looking at, “Her little pussy lips, shaved silky smooth crotch hidden under this unpredictable” lady “Teacher”!!!

What next, “I asked myself” pressure building up on my little thingy, before being caught off guard again; She moved closer to the wheel looking at my pointing finger, “The leak”. Got up on my two feet, explain to her that not much can be done now, as it is getting late; 8.30pm, pulling my watch on her, luckily, she agreed!! I will need you to sign these papers for me and we are done for the day, do you have a rest room around here, I need to take a leak? Corner to your right; I am done, “shouting at her, are you done”??? Walking over to the door waiting for her, “Why must they spend such a long time in the ladies” mutter to myself looking down on the floor, “I heard you”? Do you always walk in silent; tapping on my chest?!? Oh…I gave you a fright again, Uh…?!? So, Rick, do you drive? Yes, I do; not to worry, I will be happy to drop you off at the nearest, “MRT”? How thoughtful of you? Oh….you is most welcome!!! As we move off, I switch on the radio to dampen the silence, she spoke, “since you are so helpful, I’ll give you this opportunity to send me home,”!!! Thought to myself, “such despicable lame excuse could come out from a teacher trying to hitch a free ride” or was she trying to hint on something than?!! Maybe she already knew that I caught a glimpse of her unusual erotic habit?!?

Where do you stay, “Jessie?” I am staying at “Block 26, Dempsey Road” oh…. You must have a great view of the botanic garden, beautiful and quiet district?!? Well….well, you know your place pretty well!! Yap, used to visit during weekend with my girlfriend, one of our favorite spot for catching up lost time, speaking of her really misses her touch after our separation? Pause for moment, fantasizing away on our eroticism, slowly my straining masculinity throbbing built up a bulge on the front was easily seen through my dungarees. Now I’m just a lonely guy?!! Pulling up my leg in a right angle hopping to cover the bulge, It’s so obvious, you don’t have to hide, “Rick” I can understand your feelings and there is nothing to be ashamed off, moving her hands over mine rubbing away gently, “You must have some unforgettable moment’s together”?!? Smiling away seductively, gazing down at my hard on, while fingering her left thigh with swirling motions. Moving my hands away pretend to change the music to soft jazz, gently lower my hands placing them apex of her legs, praying she wouldn’t resist to my tantalizing offer??? She offered no resistance, leaning back in the seat with eyes closed enjoying the soft jazz and her breathing became shallow.
Old 08-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
dunknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story
keep it coming bro ^^
Old 15-05-2007, 09:30 AM
Not Activated

Sorry guys for the late post, out of town for a week and reach sing yesterday.

This is where we stop.... Moving my hands away pretend to change the music to soft jazz, gently lower my hands placing them apex of her legs, praying she wouldn’t resist to my tantalizing offer??? She offered no resistance, leaning back in the seat with eyes closed enjoying the soft jazz and her breathing became shallow.

This is the continue story…..

For several minutes we drove in silence, soon we came to a halt over a dimly lit parkway; her eyes are still closed, I leaned over her soft and pink lips capturing her mouth with hungry urgency feeding from the sweetness of her mouth. She snuggled up close, folding her arms around me and again offered no resistance. I loose her few button went under her shirt and bra cupped her 34C breast and began twisting her nipple. Slowly pull away her lips, leaned over her ears and whisper; I have something to show you and with a flick of the switch “Curtains in my car slowly drawn to a close,” from her look she seems impressed with my gadget!!! "What a wonderful touch," thought Jessie,” and suddenly she felt the gnawing feeling between her legs due to my persistent tit play. Sensing she is now under my control, leaned over her ear again and whispered, "Take it out of my pants, now!" Now growing more excited, crawl over on all four, she fumbled with the belt and zipper of my dungarees. Finally getting them loose, she slid her hand inside only to discover I wasn't wearing any under wear!!! Surprise…surprise,!!! “We are a kind”!?! Reaching further down, her fingers found my large cock; “she blurted, this is by far the largest prick I’ve ever felt!!! As she wrapped her hand around the massive organ trying to fish the monster out of it's cotton prison, my rod felt alive in her warmth hand, and she had an overwhelming desire to put it in her mouth, the only problem was that she couldn't get it out!!

Sensing her frustration chuckled and reached down to help her with her problem!!! When it finally came out, Jessie let out a groan at the mere sight of my organ!!! Without another word, she dropped her head into my lap and let the red head slip into her mouth. Overcome with desire, her head bobbed up and down on the stiff shaft while every few seconds I would urge her on with the words, "Suck it, and Lick it!!!" Jessie, being only too happy to oblige, strained to get as much of it into her mouth as possible even with her deep throat, she gagged a few times while trying vigorously to swallow the whole rigid shaft in her mouth. I had been sucked by my ex girlfriend many times, but never had I experienced a blow job like this one Jessie was giving me! It took her a solid five minutes until I was blowing it into her hot mouth, while she moaned when my hot seeds jetted into her throat as she struggled to swallow it all down. Even after I had cum, Jessie didn't want to let the big pecker out of her mouth, I was overwhelm by her delicate hungry working mouth, regaining to my senses, I reach over her skirt trying to feel her pussy did she forcefully pushed my hand away, speaking with her mouth still half filled, “What’s the hurry?” Oh…“So now she wants to play hard to catch,” fine with me!!! I’ll return the favor, pulled her away, “showing her who the boss is,” Hey, “Jessie,” “enough is enough”! We should be going?!? Feeling disgruntled, she gave me a mean looked, which I couldn’t care less. Little did she realize that I am no push over, when it comes to sex, I’m commander in-charge.!!!

This is my card, when our main line is engaged, you can call me on my mobile to check the status of your car; alternatively we can provide you the “Pick & Deliver” service? If you have other needs, and my service is required, you know where and how to find me. Without delay, I send her home yearning for more of me. This is for being rude at your master!!! “Com pran dey” (not an English word; but it should mean: understood)

The follow day, she “Jessie” call around noon time, “Hey, Rick, is that you”?!? Yes, speaking, “You are.” I’m Jessie, will be working late and can only pick up my car around 7.30pm, can you wait for me?!? But, didn’t you remembered, we have this service; “Pick & Deliver” I can ask my man to drive the car to you, and you can pay him either cash or cheque? No!!! No trouble at all, I will pick up personally from you, is that fine with you?!! Sense something fishy and unusually strange off her behavior. Hopefully my intuition is correct, “Sure,” I reply, anyway I am working late too, not to worry; see you tonight than. “Bye”

Sitting outside my workshop puffing away my cigarette waiting sensibly for her to arrival, a taxi pull up and she has another passenger on board, before she alight from the taxi saw her gave money to the lady and the taxi move on. H…um, who’s that lady with you, and look good too? “Just curious,” you can don’t answer!?! She is my student and staying nearby so I gave her a lift, perhaps someday, I might introduce you to her, and she’s still struggling with the death of her father, whom passed away some years back. So, why are you sitting out here? Alone and waiting for me? Breaking into a smile and replied her, “Yes” I am waiting for your arrival, she returned with a smile. Walk her over set her down on my chair, finish with the paper and payment, “Ok” Jessie, we are done and I will be making my move. Ok, replied Jessie, before we go can I use your wash room again. I give out a sign, be my guess?!!

As I have switch off all the lights leaving the lights to the wash room as she is still in the toilet, “Speaking of the ghost, the ghost appeared.” Her faint figure appeared slowly,” stop and pirouette in the center facing me. What the hell is wrong with you? I asked. With her salacious voice, she replied, “If I have other needs, you will be at my service?!!” Closed the door behind me and walked up, only the wash room gleams of light able to past through her white long sleeve giving a good view of her body contour, looking her in the eye. Press myself against her body and holding her head with my left, locking lips kissing her deeply on the mouth while squeezing down on her butt cheek. Sluggishly move my right on her crotch rubbing them up and down the length of her slit, began probing her vagina gently, pushing deeper, flicked back and forth across her now erect little sex organ!?! All this time engaging in long, drugging kissing, "Oh my," moaned Jessie, "p-p-please faster…deeper…faster; I can't take much more of this!!!" I’m Cumming!! Cumming!! "I will, you little devil, "I replied sweetly,” "but you have to do something for me first!!!" Pulling my fingers away, breaking her spasm. "Jesus Christ,” Why are you doing this to me?!! Just name it, “Jessie begged," anything please, just please…!!!

Press my hands on her shoulder, lowering Jessie down on her knee. "Let me see your cock, please," she implored, as I playfully kept her from getting to my pecker. Pulling her to her feet, lean over a parked car, my back resting on passenger door, “Stared down at Jessie with a mixture of love and lust in my eyes,” I asked, "Would you do anything to have my cock?" "Yes, yes, anything," she begged, "just let me have it, please!!!" Letting her go, she was right at my groin, “Let the beast out, I commanded.” She eagerly pulled down my jeans and my cock pointed at her eager mouth, she felt a rush of desire filling her loins, again. Jessie turned into a cock sucking whore, licking…sucking…deep throat!!! Her blowjob was out of this world, better than her pervious. “Little head powering over Big head,” couldn’t hold no longer, sending a torrent of jism down her virgin throat, practically choking her by its sheer volume!!! Not a single drop was let to waste!!
Old 15-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
nevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to beholdnevi1977 is a splendid one to behold

bro nice story keep it coming. waiting for next installment.

cheers
Old 17-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Not Activated

Her blowjob was out of this world, better than her pervious. “Little head powering over Big head,” couldn’t hold no longer, sending a torrent of jism down her virgin throat, practically choking her by its sheer volume!!! Not a single drop was let to waste!!....... Continue story

My knees weaken a little, but still brave on, pulling her to the front of the car; push her body on the bonnet. Jessie, now growing increasingly wet, I ripped open her shirt revealing her 34C breasts!!! This time having a clear view of her boobs in place, two of the most succulent breasts. Slobbering all over her chest as I nipped and sucked her pink nipples, relentless mouth attached to her breasts was making her vagina leak like a sieve, and she unconsciously crossed and uncrossed her legs while trying to put pressure on her throbbing clitoris! While I sucked, she reached down and held my dick in her small hand, caressing and rubbing my little head sending a tickling sensation up my spin!!! Both of our crotches, her vagina, and my penis, were now in desperate need to cohabitate, and when Jessie whispered in my ear that it’s her first having such a big dick inside her and be merciful with her little cunt, I whispered back in her ear, telling her, "I am not going to use a condom,” so that you can feel my pecker like it was meant to be felt!!! She lay back on the bonnet, spreading her eagle.

Her lips are all wet and open, revealing her clitoris, spreading her lips wider with my fingers; circle my thump on her clit with pressure while running my fast erection up and down her lubricious slit for juice. “Jessie gasped out loud and begged,” Oh, yes, do that, right on that spot, oh my, you know just how to do it to me!!! Fucked me, teach this bad student a lesson, “Alright, I answered, let teacher show you how it’s done!!” Sticking straight up, slowly entered her very tight little cunt, as I entered her cunt inch be inch until the whole monster was buried deep inside of her. Her excitement was now turning into delirium!!!

In her whole life she had never felt so full of cock! Her ass rocked back and forth, packing the big pecker deeper into her straining slit. Jessie was wracked with a cunt wrenching orgasm with her pussy convulsing around the big stud that was deep in her vagina.
Lifting her butt off the bonnet and with one quick motion rolled her over onto her front, knees resting on the bumper. "Now I'm going to show you what a real fuck is," hissed through clenched teeth! guided his pecker to the dripping opening of her slit, rubbing it up and down its length, driving her crazy with desire! "How bad have you been a student," he asked harshly, "has your pussy been naughty today!?!" Jessie was now almost hyperventilating, and she fairly babbled, "Jesus fucking christ, fuck me, make me pay for my sins, please, do it now!!!" Made my dick throb with anticipation, but I continued to tease her a little longer, knowing her orgasm would be heightened even more by his tardiness!!! Now growing more desperate, Jessie reached down and tried to force my dick into her pussy, but it was a hopeless gesture, because I just kept pulling back so she couldn't get a good grip on my shaft!?? Little did she know that as large as my cock was, and was tight as her little pussy was, the disadvantage of having such a tight cunt was that every time you fucked her you had to take it really slow or it would tear her cunt to shreds, and for this reason, I let her do the rocking, while I entered her earlier on, so as to feel the tightness of her box!!! Finally when she couldn't stand it for even another second, my big cock lurched forward and into Jessie's very tight box!!! She let out a scream, her body pulled back a little and her hand gripping hard on the wiper, but that hardly stopped her, as she wailed loudly that she needed a good fuck!!! Hearing her swearing and begging to be fucked, I slammed my prick harder in and out of her quivering tight little twat. Jessie groaned loudly in ecstasy as her pussy was being ravaged by the massive intruder, and while fucking her I whispered into her ear, "You're mine now, when ever I call, you come, do you understand me?!?" Barely able to speak, Jessie shuddered back, "When ever you call, I'll......Oh God," she cried out, "I'm fucking cumming so fucking hard!!!" My prick was now diving in and out of her pussy even faster, and hearing her dirty scream, sent me over the edge as both of us climaxed like animals in heat! Collapsing on her back, both panting like over heated dogs!!! Jessie was an unbelievably sexual woman, “That’s why she tried to stop me from fingering her in my car,” Knowing that she will be out of control. When we had calmed down, she turn her head, kissed me deeply and then said, "Thanks for the punishment, “Teacher, it was the best!!!”

Let’s toss to my victory, bottoms up; “Sam”, this is my first sex encounter in a place I work in, some more it’s with a teacher?!! Never thought a teacher could have such a high sex desire and initiative?!! “Wow!! I presume the experience must be far superior than your exgirlfriend, “Sam said nonchalantly,” after hearing your love story with the teacher, I have this urge and temptation to meet this “Teacher,” perhaps you can get us together, so that I can get to know more about her, “Miss Jessie the, Teacher.” Rick light a cigarette and linger for a moment, “I’ll see what I can do, Rick,” she is under my command, leave it to me. But still depend on your luck, “You know what I mean, Right, Sam.” Don’t worry for me, “Rick” if you can bring her out, I will have my way to cajoled her into my submission!!?

I asked Rick, so it’s a deal; consider it done, “Sam.” I looked at my watch and it’s already 11.30pm, are you tired, Sam? Rick, ask? No, I’m not tired, need to be sober and free of alcohol before I drive you home, wouldn’t want to be caught drunk driving!!! Still early, “Sam” I’ll buy the next round. Oh… No, I am not taking the risk, some other day, when I am not driving, “You go ahead.” Alright, Sam, I will let you go this time for driving me home. Before we call it a night, let me tell you my other interesting engagement with a “Student” of “Miss Jessie.” Finally he is making my dream come true, I have waited patiently for him to spill his sexual escapade with “Tina” as I have already caught them on tape. Oh… this time is a student!! That, I got to hear, get going, “I said.” “Hush, Hush,” Sam, chill.” Let me catch my breath, as he blows away his puff.
Old 17-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 19
navyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsternavyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Setting up camp as well. Good job bro.
Old 18-05-2007, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
dunknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

NICe story bro

i hate u .. hate u cos u make me strain my dick in the pants hehe

but i love u
cos this story is really really nice and turning me on ...
Old 31-05-2007, 06:19 PM
Not Activated

Very sorry guys, busy with work, no time to write also. Please forgive me manage to pen a few more paragraphs. Here is where we have stop……“Tina” as I have already caught them on tape. Oh… this time is a student!! That, I got to hear, get going, “I said.” “Hush, Hush,” Sam, chill.” Let me catch my breath, as he blows away his puff.

The story continue here……

Recollecting his memory, it was almost a month long before Jessie called me again!! I thought she wanted a “Fuck,” but It was her car again and needed me to pick up her car from school for some minor repair and needs it back that evening as she have to pick her mom from airport that night. I promise her to rush it for her, but no guarantee and if I cannot make it, she could use my car and exchange the next day. Anyway, it is companies’ car; I am not bothered by it. You know, “Sam,” in reality that was usually impossible, if it wasn’t for Jessie’s car, I wouldn’t have this opportunity to get near this sweet young trouble girl, luck was on my side!!! That day, my guys couldn’t finish on her car and I have to delivering my car to “Jessie’s School,” as promise. I drove into the school compound, looking for her class. I chance upon this sweet lady who must have just finished her running, “She was perspiring away under her running suit, “Sleeveless shirt and shorts,” I tap on my honk, wave at her asking for her help”!?! I am lost, can you help me; “Looking for “Miss. Jessie Tang,” Do you know her, “Yes” bending over to the level of my left window, could clearly see and smell her sweat running down the neck to her bra and slowly down her cleavage, gave me a straight hard on!!! It’s been over a month since my last kill? She didn’t notice I was looking at her boobs, pulled away for a few seconds, pretending to look away at her pointed direction, and stared back into her unsuspected exposing cleavage. Wasn’t paying much attention, what she was saying, her face looking over her shoulder, “you have to turn left, than turn left again and”…?!! I quickly stop her, ask her politely, would you be kind enough to show me to her class, please hop in, we will drive there.

When she sat herself down, I extended my hand. “Hi, I’m Rick, thank you for your help.” Hi, “Tina” here. Looking ahead, while she point out the direction, trying hard to guide me to the class. Listen tentatively at her “crystal clear low pitch tone” very soothing to my ear, while screening away at her strikingly beautiful girl, evenly spaced brown eyes with a blossom C cupper, shoulder length black hair, and long slim legs with a pear shaped like body.” As hungry as a “Lion,” continue with my propping question?!? Laying out a trapping net anticipating an inexplicable miracle to happen?? So you have just finish running, “She replied,” not running, was working out in gym with some light weights,” minutes later we pull to a halt on the parkway, while putting to neutral gear. Intentionally run my hand over her thigh, looked her in her eyes not apologizing waiting for some reaction from her?!! She just smile and said, we’re here, “I got to go.” Are you going anywhere after this? I asked. She replies, “Home!!” Where off?? Oh, I am leaving for balestier; she was serious enough that we are not going the same place. I thought to myself, it’s my lucky day!! Replying in a s+++ed tone, “Ya, not sure are we on the same direction?!?” Gave her a name card which reads senior mechanic and the address of my workshop. Well, she laughs off with amaze at such coincident. From her expression, I told myself, you might have a chance with this little innocence chick. I will have her for dinner tonight?!! Told her to wait up, while me past the keys to “Miss Jessie.” She actually waited for me, which was a good sign for a new relationship.

I quickly ran up to Miss. Jessie room, past the keys to her, “Your car not ready, use mine,” Sorry, I am rushing somewhere, “got to go.” Before she could say anything, I was like the “Flash” gone, running as fast as I could for my waiting prey. I could sense, Jessie saw me with her student. So “Tina, I am taking a cab back to my office, I can give you a lift, care to join me.” Tina, not quite sure how to handle the situation, just stood there on the spot. Holding on her arm, ask her which direction to take. Tina haltingly began to direct me to the entrance, within minutes we were at the gate and waiting for a cab. Soon a cab arrived, open the door for her and we were on our way to my workshop, the time was 4.30pm when we left.

In the cab, we traded conversation freely. Asking her, where she leave, with whom she staying with, how you doing in school and what she does during free time? Without hesitation, she replies, later when you drop me off, you will know exactly where I stay, and living with my mom as my father pass away some years back!?? I quickly move my hand over her thigh gave a few taps and “in a low penitent voice,” I am very sorry to hear that and undergo the pain of losing someone you love.” If you need a shoulder to cry on or a hearing ear, I will gladly be there for you!! Moving my hand silently and furtively on her thigh, holding back on her watery eye, “Thank me for being so gracious,” Quick as a bunny, I asked, “How you spend your free time.” She came out of her sense, Oh… usually, twice a week I will do some light weights in school gym as I hate looking tanned. Other than that I will try to be home before 5.00pm, as mom will be waiting with dinner. Ah… mom has a curfew time on you?!! No!! Don’t be silly, I am old enough to manage my time without a curfew!! Anyway, I don’t really go out often, so surfing the net is one way to kill time or surf for project studies. My most love subject, especially “Pure Biology.” It’s my ambition to be a nurse some day. Uh…finally a topic that I can enhanced on. Do you know “Tina,” if you want to be a nurse, you will have to bear with death and sometimes treat naked patient? Be it man or woman? Lastly, as I lean over her ear and whisper in her, you will sometime have to touch the man’s penis?!! For a few seconds she sat paralyzed, just staring at me, not knowing what to say!!

Finally she stammered, "I, uh, uh, there is this time, during break time, my friend Ashley, pulled me over and in an excited voice said, showing me her laptop, "You should see what I found on the web last night, it's a chat room about sex, you wouldn't believe it!!! "What do you mean about sex," questioned Tina, "how to do it or what?" "No silly," laughed Ashley, "people just talk dirty to each other, you know, "Wow, really," asked an interested Tina? "Yeah," replied Ashley, "you got to come over my place after school; we'll do it together, okay?" We agreed to meet after school and go over to her house. When we got there, the house was empty, no one else was at home, so Ashley sat down and quickly booted up her laptop, several minutes later she was entering her name in the chat room directory and said, "Well babe, we're in!" Using the moniker "hotteen", several males quickly contacted her in hopes of having a private chat?!! Ashley picked out one who called himself "LongLong" and typed a reply. After a few pleasantries, “LongLong” started asking very intimate sexual questions. Ashley kept answering, as well as asking a few of her own, and in no time flat she had “LongLong” cumming all over her keyboard!! Tina watched in fascination as her friend traded hot talk with the unknown stranger, and after about a half hour Ashley logged off and shut down her computer. "Isn't that just unreal," she exclaimed, "getting a guy off with your computer, just amazing!!!" Tina agreed that yes indeed it was amazing, and wrote down the URL of the web site that hosted the chat room. She definitely would have to check this out for herself!!
Old 31-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Not Activated

I had never had any sexual contact with a male of any kind, I am sure that when the time came, I would give up my virginity to a man with a huge cock, or at least that's what I hoped! I had fantasized about being forcefully taken by a man with a huge pecker. All I knew, was that the mere sight of a large erection made my cunt wet and knees go weak, what excited me even more, was if the cock was poking into my vagina. After trying out the cyber sex forum myself, I had to said I cum a few times with my cyber sex pal before, we only traded hot sex talk, but also the mundane everyday stuff that a cyber sex pal will exchange with each other. With the advent of the world wide web, anyone could get fixated on a certain sexual desire and find sexually explicit material that satisfied his or her needs, and this meant spending my evenings cruising the interracial sites looking for video clips of giant white men having their way with innocent young white women!!! Most of the time, its only preview clips and you will have to pay for watching the whole video clip.

H…um, that is some interesting hobby you got, “Tina.” I have just the perfect material for you to gain more knowledge on your fantasy of “White man and White woman,” Come with me to my workshop, I will show it to you!!? Why don’t you call mom, tell her will be late, still in school rushing project with friends. As it will take as least two hours to finish the video clip!! She got the clue!! Hurriedly send a short message to mom’s mobile, done, we have three hours to watch the video, Tina replied “With an anxious tone.” Little did she know that dinner is already on the plate ready to be severed to the “King of Jungle?” Soon we reach my workshop, time was 5.05pm. The shutters were already drawn down, for assurance told her to wait outside, while I check out the workshop, praying that every one have left. Minutes later, I walk out to escort her in, locking the side door from inside. With my arm around her waist, we climbed a flight of stairs to the second floor office; “Sorry, Tina, I have to leave the lights off, so no one will notice,” Is it alright with you “Tina.” She smile lewdly, "Well, I want to get started, if that's okay with you," Tina offered? "Sure, sure," I said, "let's get going then!" Get yourself comfortable on the sofa, seat back and relax, everything’s arrange, "be prepared and ready, Tina,” "Uh, sure Rick, I'll be ready, don’t worry; you can rest assure," she replied!!! Holding on the mouse, double click on a file in my laptop which reads, “Longest white Cock” It was finally going too happened and Tina could hardly wait!!! Tina was instantly taken by the raw power that seemed to emanate from this x-rated video, "Like what you see so far," I asked in a deep throaty voice? "Yes, very much," she replied, "do you, I mean, do you like what you see too?" I laughed an easy laugh and answered, "Just fine, just fine!"

I excused myself for a moment, went to fridge get myself a Coke, sipping on my Coke. After weeks of cyber sex chat, Tina sat quietly glue to the screen; I knew that Tina was fascinated by the sight of naked white men, so I slowly began removing my clothing, starting with his shirt. I had never done anything like this before, became real excited. Finally got down to just my under shorts, a pair of tight maroon bikinis, a huge lump was clearly visible through the thin material, and I stepped closer to her so she could get a better look. When she looked up realized what was in front of her, it was too late, staring at the huge lump. “Tina’s heart raced as I talk hot sex to her,” This was much more exciting than looking at sexy images!! "Take them off baby," I ordered, and with trembling hands she tugged them off my hips and down to my ankles. For the first time in her life, “A chance to interact with a real muscular person was a real turn on!!” She was staring at the real thing, an erected penis, "Nine inch of hard meat just in front of her!!"
Tina slowly reached out her hand and ran it softly along the length of the bobbing erection. It felt so alive in her hand, and when she brushed over the bulbous head, it jumped a little, startling her at its sensitivity!! Her mind was totally seeing and feeling this strange and wonderful new toy when I brought her out of her reverie, "Let's get those things off, right now!" Tina reluctantly released my penis, and slowly removing her track suits, never letting her eyes off my pecker. That was pointing directly at her. I watched with fascination as this eighteen year old girl stripped off her things. When she striped away her bra and cotton panties a rush of adrenaline shot through my body. This was unbelievable a turn on! This little girl looked like she was only sexteen!! But already have a 32C chest with pink nipples. Her panties were white cotton bikinis, that any preteen could have worn, and when she was finally nude, I could see that her pussy had just a hint of fine hair fuzz covering her bulging little lips.

Now standing before me, I told her to turn around so she could show her ass, she was positive that he was pleased with her!! What he said next, however, made her heart leap, and her pussy drench! "From now on bitch, when I call, you come, do you get it," I ordered? In a low but obviously thrilled voice Tina answered back, "Yes Rick, whenever you call!!" Now was the moment she found out what her place would be with him, "Another thing bitch, from now on you call me master, do I make myself clear!?!" By now Tina was close to having a climax by just being near me dominate with my huge erection, and the hard sounding tone of my voice made her feel like a very submissive little pussy indeed!!! What happened next was the most extraordinary thing that “Tina” had ever experienced in her entire life. I took her by the waist with my two powerful hands lifted her up until her pussy was directly in front of my face. She had seen pictures of men eating pussy, but she was nowhere near prepared for the oral assault I made on her little cunt! Pulling her pussy to my lips, my tongue snaked out, running up and down the length of her little crack. Tina, feeling like a rag doll in the giant's huge hands, moaned loudly when my insistent tongue found her little clit, and it only took a few seconds for her to flood my mouth with her cunt juice when she had her first orgasm with another human being!! I gave her cunt a few extra licks for good measure, and then put her on her knees in front of me. "You know what to do bitch, so fucking do it!!!" Her mouth opened wide and let my purple cock head slide smoothly into her virgin mouth, the feeling of which was like none she had ever felt! With the head in her mouth, she cupped my heavy balls with one hand, and jerked his thickness with the other. This was so much better than she had ever hoped it would be!! Her white skin contrasted against my tanned body; make her into a sexual slave!
Old 31-05-2007, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
kkking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykkking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh my goodness . Good story bro.Anymore ?
Old 31-05-2007, 07:08 PM
caribbeansea

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

very nice story bro
Old 07-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Not Activated

Pervious story ends here……This was so much better than she had ever hoped it would be!! Her white skin contrasted against my tanned body; make her into a sexual slave!!!

This is the next continue story…..

She wanted me to ejaculate into her mouth, But I had other idea, so after sitting down on a sofa with my cock sticking straight up, I beckoned her to climb on top of me. Nervously she did as she was told, but even though she would do anything for him, this being her first fuck, and me being so large, she couldn't help but feel a little apprehensive!! I sensed her fear, and not wanting to ruin our relationship before it even got started, talked soothingly to her, assuring her that I would be gentle with her, especially during our first time. With shaking legs Tina wobbling unsteadily, the huge head now brushed against the lips of her drenched cunt. "Okay baby, lower it slowly, yeah, that's it, nice and easy," I urged on, while helping her guide my dick into her tight little pussy. Tina tried desperately to relax her cunt muscles, but that was hopeless! Her pussy was a bundle of tightly wrapped nerves, and the only way in would be with force! With her grinding down and me pushing up, the big head slipped in with almost a snap. The initial feeling of being stretched caused a momentary sharp stab of pain, but as her cunt became accustomed to having such a large invader inside of it, the pain was gradually replaced by a wonderful warm pleasure.

When I was sure that she was ready, pushed a few more inches inside of her, stopping when I could tell she was becoming uncomfortable. It was hard for me not to slam her meat all the way in with one stroke, looking at the little bitch trying her best to ride my cock was enough to make a normal man blow right then and there! When I was about half way in, I pulled almost all the way out and slowly thrust back in, being careful not to go too far. With each stroke I went a little deeper, until I had her fully impaled on my hard erection. Tina's pussy was absolutely on fire, the mixture of pleasure and pain almost being more than she could bear!?? She couldn't believe was the immense size of it all! She would never have believed that her tight little pussy could accommodate such a large cock! At some point, she wasn't sure when I had stopped thrusting, and she started bouncing up and down on my hard fuck pole! Now she was totally in my thrall, addicted to my huge penis filling her tiny cunt! She thought that her first orgasm had been hard, but she was prepared for another climax she was about to experience! Her cunt muscles contracted on my massive prick, trying to grip onto the thick tube, but to no avail! Instead, the contractions turned her pussy into a sexual inferno!!! I had never felt such a tight pussy, and seeing how this delicate little suburban girl had turned into a dick loving cock hound, well, it was more than my pecker could stand, so when she felt the first white hot blast of cum spurt into her cunt, a thunderous orgasm shot through her straining pussy! She practically jumping up and down on my big stud, and I completely forgotten about being gentle, rammed my pecker in and out of the little pussy!! When it was over, she collapsed against me “Master,” giving little kisses all over my chest until slowly she felt my big dick grow soft and slip out of her now aching cunt.

We promised to meet again the following night at the same time. This went on for several weeks in my workshop and Tina began to feel that she really was coming to love Rick!! “She thought.” Well she is just a sex tool for me to release my tension, you agreed “Sam.” She is just a lost little lamb, be nice and treat her like a lady, Rick, and don’t forget she is fulfilling all your sexual needs. Anyway, we should call it a day, it’s almost 3pm. So I foot the bill, and drove him home hopping he will keep his words and get me my date?!!

Day 4,
It was earlier than usual when I opened my eyes from a good nights sleep, and staring blankly on the ceiling, couldn’t help but think of Ricks’ fortunate fortuitous happening. Getting out of bed looked to the unit of Tina’s, elation suddenly turned to jealousy when I saw the "surprise" Tina, getting ready for school!! How lucky Rick was to have someone like Tina as a secret lover, what she doesn’t know herself, she is just an innocence eighteen year old sex slave to Rick, madly deeply in love with Rick. Thinking off it makes my blood boil, wishing it was me instead!!! Slap over my face for day dreaming that early, “letting out a low growl.” While prepare myself for work. As I sat myself in a corner of coffee shop drinking my morning cup steaming hot black coffee, thought, "God, I wish I could just sit here all day!" It was cold outside, about twenty-three degrees, after some hard pouring last night. Perhaps could catch another live show from them, well today is not my day, had a lot of errands to run, and I am running late, “Shit”!!! My reverie was broken by the ringing phone, and after answering it, it was my boss who wanted to know what time I can get to the studio?!! Hung up my phone on him, back to reality!??

Day 5,
By the time I reach home was already 6.15pm. Had a long tired day of outdoor shooting since yesterday, practically dragging my heavy lackluster body out of my car, “Fumbled with my key to lock the car.” On my way to the coffee shop to get a hot cup of coffee before heading home for a good sleep, this is as expected but I am not getting young and late nights will slowly eat you up. “While waiting for my coffee,” heard someone calling out my name from outside the shop, "Its’ Rick!" waving for me to come over his table. Reluctantly, in a slow-footed pace treaded to his table. “You look fresh, Rick.” Good for you?!! I just came back from a two days outdoor shooting am very tired now, so “What’s up, Rick.” Okay, Sam, I have a good and bad news. “Which you preferred first,” I told him to go with the bad news first, “Well brother, the bad is I have yet to arrange a date with Jessie, “The Teacher.” Feeling uncomfortable because of the big hard on that was straining against my jeans. "Dammed, " as my bladder is full, unexcited with his answer and too hackneyed, I replied, so what’s the good news than. Rick answered, the good news is that her car is giving her problems again and she will be coming over to my workshop tomorrow around 6.30pm. Feeling disgusted, “what kind of good news was that suppose to be,” I thought. I kept my calm and told him, I am really got to go and to meet me lunch time, “Here” tomorrow??? Excuse myself and quickly rush home!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1