The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 16
juzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to beholdjuzplay is a splendid one to behold
Re: First time into FL- New Gem (Shy Fire Cracker)- Xiao Hua 23567;21326;

Wow... mystery man.

Why want to keep quiet ler?

U gave out 3 ctcs so far so not aczeta then muz be the other 2 lah..

share share leh
Old 28-08-2008, 10:31 AM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
hahaha... I sweet talk her a bit for you tomorrow lah..
Thanks bro.

Hope that you will really be able to sweet talk to her and make things work out.

If your sweet talking really works, I treat you for lunch. On har. !!

Thanks in advance.
Old 28-08-2008, 12:18 PM
Angel.Janus

i dun wan to bao-to the Samster... but i do hope can give a honest FR... wait others say my FR is too one-sided...
Old 28-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Angel.Janus

Sent her contacts to two other samsters... cos 1 more did not reply back his age yet...

today she met someone liao... and her sms to me was that 他很好。 dunno what she meant... so have to wait for the FR...
Old 28-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
hey guys... the mystery samster (dun hide lah) actually called back XH to ask for RTF... but too bad her timing cannot make it...
Thanks TS for the ctc and khwt8888 for the find.

Both of you deserve **claps** for helping her.

Met her at the designated area and took a cab to the htl (Me give back co car loh esp after it die on me ytd on way to RSE)...

She is green so u need to take initiative but please be a gentleman and not a horny ghost.

Took a shower alone as she had hers and came out to see her still fully dressed.. we had a chat before action about quite abit of things so FF>>

She took her clothes off and went for a quick wash-up while I off the lights and snuggle under blanket to wait for her...She came to join me and I had to take initiative to kiss her.

As I "heated" her up with my secret kongfu, kisses turn to frenching and I removed her towel (Yes.. she is shy) and gave her a passionate ahem...Skipped the BBBJ as I was horny from ytd's missed bonk and on went the cap.

Hmmm... tight entry so I withdraw a little while continuing to simulate her... felt her a while later and it was WETTT so entry and action time.

Started missionary then girl on top. (She doesn't really cowgal).. move on to a quick doggie before I released my week-load into her... hugz and talk some more before I send her back home.

Rating for 小华 XiaoHua, 30yr vintage (juz like good wine and whisky, aged to perfection)
Look: 7.0/10 (I like her looks leh, complexion a little bad but sweet looks to me)
Figure: 7.0/10 (fair skin)
Boobs : A+ to B-
BBBJ : Nil (I din ask her it. Anyway, this come with feeling so dun force her)
CIM : NO
AR : NO
Fingering: Jus outside, but is enough to get her real wet
FJ: 8.5/10 Tight and good love making
GFE: 7.0/10 She is not the Teh type or the season KC kind.. straight forward gal
Attitude: 8.5/10 very service oriented
Overall: 8.0/10
RTF: Already planned..

Conclusion: Not SYT or service queen but MUZ visit.

Damage : $80/1shot/1hour exclude hotel n cap .....
Timing: 12noon - 6pm

Critieria (No 1 is TS set, 2-3 are my suggestions which I have told her. TS, please endorsed if you agree)
1. Like TS said, below 45 and not too young too
2. Please be a gentleman, pick her up and send her back (or tip her taxi fare)
3. If you lie about your age and she sees and find you too "advanced", she can reject you. (Who tell you to lie)
4. Hotels outside Joo Chiat and Geylang please.
5. Dun SMS her after 7pm

Do note that certain service like BBBJ depends on feel so while TS got it, dun force her to give it.

Lastly... aiyoh, U all very funny hoh.. told her about my retirement 1 Sep.. lucky told her about my exclusions too.

Note: Think we should leave the previous bro not to post FR lah, XH request one and I think I know who it is...so I told her he is a nice bro from what I know of him.

Mystery bro, she also said u are a nice person... juz respect her reasons loh

Quote:
Sent her contacts to two other samsters... cos 1 more did not reply back his age yet...

today she met someone liao... and her sms to me was that 他很好。 dunno what she meant... so have to wait for the FR...
That would be me loh... hahaha... We can click well so both of us also 很好.. but I also 很坏

Khtw888.. sorry, sweet talk for you liao.. Who tell u to know them so long till they paisey to go with you...Bo pian...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details

Last edited by aczeta76; 28-08-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 28-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Angel.Janus

Quote:
Thanks TS for the ctc and khwt8888 for the find.

Both of you deserve **claps** for helping her.

Critieria (No 1 is TS set, 2-3 are my suggestions which I have told her. TS, please endorsed if you agree)
1. Like TS said, below 45 and not too young too
2. Please be a gentleman, pick her up and send her back (or tip her taxi fare)
3. If you lie about your age and she sees and find you too "advanced", she can reject you. (Who tell you to lie)
4. Hotels outside Joo Chiat and Geylang please.
5. Dun SMS her after 7pm

Do note that certain service like BBBJ depends on feel so while TS got it, dun force her to give it.

Lastly... aiyoh, U all very funny hoh.. told her about my retirement 1 Sep.. lucky told her about my exclusions too.

Note: Think we should leave the previous bro not to post FR lah, XH request one and I think I know who it is...so I told her he is a nice bro from what I know of him.

That would be me loh... hahaha... We can click well so both of us also 很好.. but I also 很坏

Khtw888.. sorry, sweet talk for you liao.. Who tell u to know them so long till they paisey to go with you...
Bro aczeta76...

1. Thanks for the update... and FR... very nice to hear tat... cos she very friendly to us, so we decided to help help her...

2. Glad that you two click well together... and must thank you again for helping bro khtw8888 say nice words.. next time we will know the girl and action soon... hahahaha

3. Yes, I agree with the new suggestions.. and will remind all future bros about it next time...
Old 28-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro aczeta76...

1. Thanks for the update... and FR... very nice to hear tat... cos she very friendly to us, so we decided to help help her...

2. Glad that you two click well together... and must thank you again for helping bro khtw8888 say nice words.. next time we will know the girl and action soon... hahahahaYah, tis machiam 2nd time khtw8888 miss the boat 'coz know the girl too long.

3. Yes, I agree with the new suggestions.. and will remind all future bros about it next time...
No worries. Me too juz helping... hahaha, u TS so u decide.

Dun tink I have up u rite? will do so tomorrow.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 28-08-2008, 07:23 PM
khwt8888

Bro Aczeta76,

Thanks for sweet talk to XH for me. She had actually told me that she had look upon me as her elder brother who had help her out. In her traditional thinking, brother & sister cannot have any doing in terms of sex. I respect her thinking as she is a strong-willed lady who will not swayed her decision easily if she had make-up her mind.

It is ok that I miss the boat now.

It is through knowing the ladies long enough, so that they had know my characters, my sincerity, my truthfullness. And through time, I can understand the ladies thinking, their feelings and win over their true friendship and open up their inner world.
As I give the ladies the sense of security and not just another desperate 'wolf-in-disguise' feeling, that is why they had approached me to help them even though they also know of other men who offer them help/aid/$$ too. (Angel.Janus may know as XH probably had told him)

This is what make me, khwt8888, different !!! ..... (Puked !!!!)
Ha ha ha , I know some bros will Zapped me for saying so 'holy' of myself.
Heeee Heeee Heeee !!!!

The ultimate objective is still that I am able to gain the full trust from the ladies and they are willing to let me handle the work of distributing their contact numbers.
(Like I own the sole distributorship like that..... hahahaha !!!)
So that I am able to share the Good Gems with bros here.

Anyway, so what if I do miss this 1 or two boats. With good and trustworthy reputation, the ladies whom had benefits from my help and introduction, they will sure to recommend & introduced their friends to me in future. Then I shall be able to 'ON-BOARD' these future new boats first lor. More new boats will sure to arrive in the near future.

I always believe in
<<< EVERY ACTIONS, THERE IS A REACTIONS >>>
<<< A GOOD DEED WILL REAP ANOTHER GOOD RETURN >>>

Be patient and the time will come when I will see a great harvest.
Old 28-08-2008, 07:29 PM
khwt8888

Quote:

Bro,

Beside sweet talking, I am sure the next best thing you can do is up our points lor....

In return, I will try to "import more new boats" (those exclusion type) so that you will still able to come out of your retirement.

Hahahaha.....

NOTE : Crazy people may think that I am an OKT if they read this post.
Old 28-08-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

Wrong post

Last edited by uobboss; 28-08-2008 at 09:10 PM. Reason: delete
Old 28-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
Bro,

Beside sweet talking, I am sure the next best thing you can do is up our points lor....

In return, I will try to "import more new boats" (those exclusion type) so that you will still able to come out of your retirement.

Hahahaha.....

NOTE : Crazy people may think that I am an OKT if they read this post.
I haven't up u meh...??

Will do so over the next 2 days.

XH spoke to me in the evening. She is still a little wary on the reasons the other bros want to meet her... SO bros,dun frighten her with your questions lah.

Why she doing this is none of your concern mah so dun ask too much lah

Old 29-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Angel.Janus

Quote:

thanks for the advice and points... will keep them in reference for future use and personal conduct
Old 29-08-2008, 09:29 AM
khwt8888

I had given out XH contact to the following 2 bros yesterday.

shanghaifun, thereds
Old 29-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
thanks for the advice and points... will keep them in reference for future use and personal conduct
No worries... juz note that she told me that BBBJ may not be given to all, depends on feelings.. so u lucky loh

Bro shanghaifun, u also interested huh... tot u SYT hunter?

Old 29-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Angel.Janus

bro, the BBBJ i never force her.. jus told her to do what feels natural at tat time...

go other bros meet up with her??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1