The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 0
juicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjuicysperm is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The sequel to The Shadows ~ Now on Episode 2

Please continue
Old 01-03-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
SioKanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping here!
Old 02-03-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part Six The Raid

The camp was still as the small fire from the center faded and died as no one remained awake to tend it. Figures laid sprawled out around the small clearing only a few miles from the wrecked ship. The local wildlife was the only noises sounding off within the night and Kyle couldn't suppress the growing smile on his face at the sight.

How did these people plan on remaining alive if they were so unprepared? Were there no members of their group wise enough to set up at least a watch? Not that a watch would have done them any good on this night, but just the thought of them not even attempting to protect themselves caused Kyle to shake his head as he scanned the small camp.

By his count, only four men were in the camp and two of the four were severely injured. Kyle furrowed his eyebrows to the knowledge. He needed more members of his army. He looked to Eliza, her facial expression showing that she had noticed the same thing. He needed to leave men in the camp with the others in order to build more energy for the inevitable ritual and therefore couldn't dare take them for his own personal gain. 

Shrugging off his disdain, Kyle scanned the camp to take in the auras of all who sleep there. One of the healthy men lied to the side of two Asian women. One of the Asian women had an hourglass figure with large breasts and pouty lips while the other was tall and skinny with long straight hair. The other healthy man lied toward the end of the camp next to a woman with curly blonde hair and a firm body that suggested a regular exercise routine. The two injured men lied next to each other with wide leaves firmly pressed against their wounds while a young woman, who must have been no more than eighteen, lied next to one of them. Something about the woman's aura glowed brightly toward him. His eyes widened as he realized that the woman was a virgin. 

"You see it too then," Eliza asked with excitement dripping from her words. "We need her."

Kyle nodded his head as he looked a bit further down to where another woman slept. Her long black hair pulled back into a bun as she shifted her body over to another side in her sleep. Another blonde woman slept close to the black haired one, and Kyle noticed her eyes open as she looked up into the sky, seemingly deep in thought. She looked like a younger version of the woman the raiding party brought back.

"Leah," Kyle called behind him. The woman stepped up to his side and stared into the darkness of the camp. "Is that the daughter you spoke of?"

"Yes, master," Leah answered in a whisper. She held her same consciousness but held a compulsion spell that controlled her actions. She had turned quite easily. Kyle had expected more of a fight than the woman had put up. "That is my Rebecca."

"We will let your Rebecca stay with them this night," Kyle stated as he looked down to the woman. "I have a mission for you on this night."

"Speak your desires and I shall see them done," Leah answered.

Kyle eyed the woman up and down again. He hadn't paid much attention to her with all that was going on recently, but he gave himself the time to observe her at this moment. The woman's blonde hair was the same as her daughter's but Leah's hair was straight as opposed to wavy. Her skin was tan and her body was short and curvy. Her large breasts shined in the moonlight and her nipples stuck out erect from the chill in the air. She was slightly thickly built with muscles showing with each breath.

"I'm going to give you a gift that you will need to share with one of those men," Kyle explained as he gestured for Eliza to join him. 

Eliza stepped around the short woman and lightly brushed her hand across her back as she stepped to the other side and looked up at Kyle. Leah let out a soft breath as Eliza's hand slid down her back, sliding her fingers between the woman's ass cheeks. Kyle gripped his growing cock in one hand and lifted Leah's head up to look him in the eyes by pressing the fingers of his other hand under chin and pushing upward.

"You will enjoy this," Eliza whispered in Leah's ear as she hooked her fingers and drove them up the woman's cunt from behind.

Leah moaned quietly as Eliza began working her fingers in and out, all while turning her to face Kyle. Once Leah was facing him, Eliza pressed her free hand on the upper back of the woman and pushed until Leah was bent over. Kyle could feel her warm breath on his cock as she moaned to his wife's touch.

Eliza's wings twitched as she watched Leah take the end of Kyle's cock in her mouth. Kyle suppressed a moan of his own as Eliza began fingering the woman harder, causing her to pushed her mouth around his cock further until he could feel the end of his shaft press against her throat. 

Leah's aura began to glow as her energy was fully ready to accept the gift. Kyle closed his eyes and reached inside himself to find the exact power he wished to share. Once he found what he was looking for, he allowed his orgasm to approach as he felt the woman's throat open enough for his giant dick to push past the barrier and slide down.

"Give it to her," Eliza called quietly, still fingering the woman and applying pressure to her back. 

Kyle stifled a groan as he felt blasts of cum shoot from his cock and down the woman's throat. She gagged at the amount but took it all in as her hands gripped his hips and squeezed. Soon Kyle felt his dick began to soften and pulled it out of her open mouth. 

Eliza released her hold on the woman and allowed Leah to stand back up straight. 

"Do you feel it," Kyle asked after a moment of silence.

"I do," Leah answered, looking up into his eyes. 

"Good," Kyle said with a smile. "Your ability will only work with the man suffering from injuries left by one of my beasts. The other one will either have to heal on his own or die."

"Your desires will be met, master." Leah stepped from the outskirts of the camp and toward the sleeping man.

Jeff awoke to the feeling of something approaching. He wasn't sure what, but whatever it was, he knew it was coming for him. He looked around in the darkness, but couldn't make out anything. He looked to his side to find Lucy lying there deep asleep and to his other side lied a man that he didn't remember ever seeing before. How long had he been asleep? How did he get here?

The last thing he remembered was being lifted up by two men on a door and being carried along the deck of the cruise ship. He had passed out and had no memories since. Not even the memories of a dream.

The sound of a twig snapping caught his attention and he looked down to see the silhouette of a woman swaying her hips as she seemed to be floating in his direction. He wanted to call out but felt his throat close up to an attempt. 

The warmth of the skin brushed up his legs as the woman slid into view. He could feel her soft hand grip his dick and began to jerk on him up and down until he felt an erection begin to grow. Her blonde hair tickled his neck as she stared down into his eyes. He made out a smile spread across her face in the shadows as she straddled him and held the end of his dick up long enough to impale herself on him. 

"You shall be healed," she whispered as her warmth covered him. "I shall see my master's will done."

"Who are you," he managed to ask quietly. 

"My name is Leah," she explained, grinding her hips back and forth. 

Jeff could feel something seeping from the woman and into him. He could feel a torrent of tingling across his flesh and inside his body fill him as the speed of the woman's grinding increased. Her breathing increased with his and it felt as though the two were connected in some way greater than the physical activity they were performing. 

A roar cut the silence like a knife and Jeff heard Lucy shout and sit up straight to the sound. People began screaming and Jeff looked around to see everyone up and panicking as they were unsure of what to do. 

"Jeff," Lucy's call sounded both frightened and confused as she noticed the woman riding on top of him. "Aren't you..."

Leah growled at Lucy and slapped her with a backhand before returning her stare back into Jeff's eyes. He could see something off about her eyes. Something glowing within her that wasn't natural. He could feel her cunt tighten around his cock. 

Whether it was the heat of her womb, the tightness of her pussy, the slight vibration from her orgasm, or even the danger and excitement of what was going on, Jeff knew that he was about to cum. He looked toward Lucy, who was holding her face and crawling back to get some distance from the dangerous woman. 

Leah lowered her head as she swung her hips up and down, smacking her ass to his thighs with every pound. She purred in his ear and a slight growl escaped as he felt his balls tighten. 

"Fill me and I shall heal you," she growled into his ear.

Jeff grunted as he felt his cock empty into the woman's womb, causing her to shout out loudly and begin to gyrate harder on top of him. The warm tingling sensation increased and he felt all the weakness and fatigue that he had been suffering disappear.

The woman stood up from him and looked around the camp before walking off. Jeff stood up and ran over to Lucy, who was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Are you okay," he asked as he dropped next to her.

"Wasn't that Rebecca's mom," she asked before looking to him. "How are you up and running around?"

"I have no idea," Jeff admitted as he turned to see the woman walking back into the darkness as monsters poured in from the forest around them. 

Jeff watched as people ran from one side of the clearing to another and finding monsters stepping in from everywhere. He looked back to Leah and his eyes widened as he watched the monsters move to the side as she stepped through them. Rebecca shouted and ran up to Leah, but the monsters closed in and forced her back as she tried to make contact with her mother.

"What in the hell is going on here," Jeff asked, holding onto Lucy tightly.

Kyle stepped into the clearing and looked around at the frantic survivors as they tried to run from one side of the clearing to another. One by one, they stopped as they noticed him stepping into the center and eyeing each and every one of them. He looked over to see that one of the healthy men was having sex with the blonde woman in the back of the clearing. She sat on her hands and knees as the man pounded her from behind and looked around at all the monsters. 

"I'm glad that you've seen a tactic to avoid notice by my forces," Kyle said loudly. His booming voice caused the shouts of the survivors and the roars of his raiding party to quiet down as they all looked to him. "You can stop if you wish, or keep going if that helps."

The man and woman's eyes went wide as they realized that he was talking to them. The man pulled out of the woman and they both stood up. Kyle smiled as he looked around at the now quiet campsite.

"My name is Kyle," he stated as he looked around. "I am the king of this land and this is my queen." Kyle gestured for Eliza to come into the clearing.

Eliza stepped from behind the trees and stood next to him as she placed her hand around his waist and stood straight-backed. She eyed the survivors with a great hunger in her gaze.

"This must be a shock to you all," he said. "But you are now people of my kingdom and therefore shall look at me as your king." That wasn't exactly going to happen, he knew. He could remember when he first arrived in the forest from that plane crash and knew that he wouldn't have stopped his survival instincts to follow some crazy monster claiming to be their king. He knew they would fight until the end and that was fine with him. The end results were all that mattered for him and his kingdom. 

"What are you going to do to us," called one of the Asian women. The one with the large breasts. She seemed to be the brave one. The skinny one seemed to be cowering from behind her. 

"Nothing right now to most of you," he explained. "I'm going to choose a few of you to come back with us and the rest will remain here to do as you wish for the time being."

"Back with you where," the man that Leah had just revived asked, stepping protectively in front of the virgin. He might make a good commander, but at the moment the man needed to stay with the others that would be left behind.

"That is for the ones I take to know," Kyle answered in a tone that left no room for debate. "Now if you all wouldn't mind, could you line up in front of us so we can get a better look at you?"

No one moved, either by fear or by stubbornness. Kyle growled and made a gesture to his raiding party. The monsters began closing their circle, pushing the survivors closer in until they all stood shoulder to shoulder for him and his wife to inspect.

He began from the left, where the two Asian women and the man that had been sleeping next to them stood. He eyed the large breasted one, who was eyeing him with hate. Her build was voluptuous, with round hips and thick legs. Her facial expression showed no room for obedience, and he didn't want someone to put up too much of a fight at the moment and so he looked past her to the skinny Asian woman. She was refusing to make eye contact with him and her face was pale with fright. Not much of a fight there. 

"What is your name," he asked as he gripped the woman's jaw and turned her head to face him.

"D...Daisy," the woman timidly whispered.

"Daisy," Kyle echoed in thought. "You will do fine, Daisy."

Arms from one of the monsters behind her reached out, took the woman by the waist and jerked her behind the ranks. The large breasted Asian began screaming and slapping at the monsters behind her, but they refused to budge or to even pay attention to her. 

"I would stop your futile attacks," Kyle warned. "They will only take so much."

"Go to hell," the woman screamed at him as she continued to pound her fists into the beasts. Kyle made a gesture and one of the monsters lowered his fist onto the woman's head. She dropped like a stone and crumbled her unconscious body to the ground. 

"Now let's continue," Kyle said as he moved down the line.

Kyle eyed three girls, who were holding each other's hands as they stared frightfully at him. One, with red hair, seemed terrified of him. He already had one that would take some time to loosen up around him. He didn't need another. One of the other women, brunette with tanned skin, eyed him in terror but seemed ready to fight or flight at any moment. He almost picked the brunette when his eyes fell upon a petite woman with short black hair and a mouth that twisted into a resting mischievous smile. Her eyes still shown with horror, but everything from her stance to her facial expression called to him. 

"What's your name," he asked.

"Dixie," the woman called back in a calm tone. "Am I next?"

"Yes," Kyle said slowly. "I believe you are."

"Good choice," Eliza purred as they moved down the line once the petite woman had been taken behind the line.

"Take me," called Leah's daughter. The woman shared much of Leah's looks but stood a head taller and her blonde hair hung down past her shoulders in large waves. Her eyes were red from crying and her voice sounded raw from her screams for her mother to return. 

"No," Kyle said. 

"Why," the woman cried. "Am I not good enough for you!?"

Eliza stepped from around him and stood in front of the woman. She slid the back of her hand down the woman's cheek and leaned in to whisper into her ear. When Eliza pulled back and stepped back up to Kyle's side, Leah's daughter held amazement on her face.

So many beautiful women that Kyle wanted to take with him. He knew he couldn't' take them all. He needed to allow most to stay behind so he could harvest from them at a more prepared time. There was one more that he needed to take though. One more woman that would be key to the success of his mission. 

Kyle stepped directly up to the young woman with long black hair. Her breasts were of average size and her large doe eyes peered up at him with a mixture of fright and curiosity. 

"What is your name," he asked quietly.

"Lucy," the woman answered.

"How old are you, Lucy," he asked. She looked very young and her aura screamed at him of her innocence. Most virgins held that aura.

"Eighteen," she said in a whisper. 

"Don't take her," the man pleaded by her side. He was the man that Leah had healed just moments before. What connection with Lucy did he have? Kyle dismissed the man and looked back at the woman.

"I'm going to pick you now," Kyle whispered to her. Lucy looked into his eyes before nodding courageously. 

Kyle made a gesture for Lucy to be taken and another woman he had passed screamed from behind him. He turned to see a woman with black hair drop to her knees and begin to beg him.

"Please," she cried. "Take me instead."

"As good as that sounds," Kyle said calmingly as Lucy disappeared behind the beasts. "I don't need you at the moment. She will be taken care of."

Kyle eyed the group of survivors one last time.

"I will have my scouts leave some food and clothing for you tomorrow night," Kyle explained to the rest. "I, myself, will return in a week for another visit."

With that, Kyle and Eliza walked back into the forest before spreading their wings and taking flight into the night sky back toward his castle where those he took would be waiting for him.
Old 02-03-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sheri felt Adam's calloused hands grip her arms as another screech sounded off from the sky above them. They had remained within the cover of the laurel as Adam had instructed. It began when they heard the roars from where they had come from and a few moments later, the screeches in the sky had begun. 

"Don't move," Adam whispered harshly into her ears as his hands squeezed. "I don't know how their vision works exactly."

"I think they can see us unless we are having sex," Sheri whispered back as she listened for more sounds. "At least that's all I could get out of my research on their vision."

Adam released her arms and began shuffling behind her. The sound of a zipper being pulled down caught her attention, and she couldn't help but feel a spike of excitement. 

Sheri knew sex would end up being necessary, but it felt different than just survival at this moment. She wanted it. She couldn't believe it, but she actually longed for this man to fuck her. Maybe it was the rough way that he handled her. Maybe it was that he was dangerous. Maybe it was that he reminded her of her ex in a way. Whatever reason Sheri desired this man, she couldn't deny it to herself. 

Sheri's heart pounded in her chest as Adam's hand shoved her onto her belly and pin her down. She felt the night's chilled air touch her bare ass as he yanked the bottom of her skirt up. Chills ran up her body as the heat from the man's body warmed her legs as he pushed her knees apart. She turned her head to see him lowering his body down on top of her back. 

Sheri groaned as she felt Adam's cock slide into her already soaking wet pussy. His arm entered her view as she lied her head down on the ground as he braced his body above her and began pushing his girth in and out of her. Squeaks escaped her mouth as she felt him forcing his way in and out. Her pounding heart along with his body heat kept her warm in the cold night as he quickened his motions. 

"Oh god," she breathed out as her cunt began to tingle.

Adam's rough hand covered her mouth as he lowered his body on his elbow. She could feel his body weight push down on her, pressing her into the forgiving ground. She reached an arm around him and held tightly to his forearm as she felt her orgasm approach. 

Sheri's body began to convulse and her muscles twitched as her orgasm took control of her. Adam held her mouth tightly, which was a good thing considering the screams of pleasure that escaped her lips. 

Adam let out a small grunt and Sheri could feel his cock pulsating within her as he filled her womb full of his cum. She could feel the pressure of his spunk splashing against her walls and her body began to convulse one more time as another orgasm took control once more. He collapsed on her back and she could feel the heat of his breath on the back of her neck as he panted. 

She held on his arm for a moment as the two listened to the screeches of the beast disappeared into the night. The two waited motionless as Adam's cock deflated and fell out of her. After long moments of silence, he finally rolled off of her and looked up to the sky.

"I think they'll be gone for the night," Adam whispered, rolling his head to the side to look at Sheri as she remained on her belly looking in his direction. "Those roars sounded like they were coming from camp."

"Are you suggesting we go back," Sheri asked. She hoped it wouldn't come to that. She needed to find the ruler of these things. She wanted to uncover what she couldn't uncover in her research. This man seemed like the best way of doing that.

"No," Adam said after a moment of thought. "There's nothing we can do back there. The only thing I can do to help is to find this ruler and stop these attacks once and for all."

"Good," Sheri said with a small smile. She would hopefully be able to convince him to change his mission before they reached the ruler. Killing the thing, man or woman wouldn't help her find the answers she looked for.

TBC
Old 02-03-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
JiByeTony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like the combo of story and picture!!
Old 03-03-2020, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

The Breaking

The evening was encroaching fast upon the survivors as they maintained their steady march south of their original campsite. Johnny and Jenna hadn't had to work hard at convincing the others that the site was no longer safe to stay in since the strange demon that called himself their king had left. He had promised the return of his minions on the very next night. 

The group inevitably decided that their safety and freedom from the encroaching monsters was far more important than food and clothing. Johnny had made the comment that they had no idea what was in the food that would be delivered in the first place. For all they knew the food could have been contaminated with something that could make them all sick or maybe even a drug to knock them out, making their capture all the easier.

Brian's legs felt like they were made of led as he pulled on his half of the door which held the limp body of the man Adam had stabbed and left to die. The group debated over Adam and Sheri's disappearance as well but decided that the issue of chasing the two down was the last thing they needed on a priority list after the attack. Brian did wonder if the vanishing of the two had anything to do with the sudden ambush. After all, Sheri had known of this place before she even got on the ship, to begin with. Who could be blamed for thinking Adam could have been in on it with her the entire time. 

"You look like you need to rest for a bit," Carolyn told him in a low tone. 

Brian looked to his side to see the beautiful Carolyn walking next to him with concern painted on her face. Her large eyes glanced his way before looking back ahead. Sweat beaded down her chest and ran in lines between her large breasts as she made long steps to stay at the same pace with his long legs.

"You look pretty tired yourself," Brian stated, trying to make his tone playful. "Johnny will take a turn in a few more miles."

The three men had been taking turns pulling on the door. Two men pulling the door behind as the third walked along to rest from the weight of the drag. Johnny's legs seemed to be hurting him as much as his own. Jeff wobbled a step causing Brian to almost lose his grip on the corner of the door.

"Are you okay," Brian asked Jeff.

"I'll be fine," Jeff stated, shrugging. After a moment, Jeff looked to see Brian's concern and continued. "My muscles aren't quite back to normal yet since I've been out for so long without moving."

"It's almost dark," Carolyn said. Brian looked up to see the dark gray sky turn the tops of the trees into black outlines.

"We'll need to stop under shelter soon," Brian agreed. "Those monsters will be heading toward the camp soon."

"The camp is miles behind us," Carolyn said. "Do you think they'll be able to find us tonight?"

"I don't know," Brian answered honestly. "Who knows how they are able to find us."

Johnny and Jenna seemed to be slowing their pace and looking around as they held their heads close in a discussion. The two women that had been taking care of the wounded were looking back at the door and frowning. The manner of which the door was bumping around as it was being dragged made the two on edge. 

"Alright, everyone," Jenna called as she stopped and turned to face them. "We're going to have to stop for the night. We need to stay below the cover of the trees and be as silent as possible. Absolutely no fires."

Brian gestured toward a low, bushy tree with his head and Jeff nodded in understanding. They dragged Sam toward the tree and gently lowered the door the ground. Brian stretched his back and pressed a hand against the tree to take some weight off. He was afraid that if he tried to set down, he wouldn't be able to get back up.

"Let's loosen the ropes on him," one of the women that had been treating him said as she approached. Rebecca, he thought her name was.

"We can't," Brian said solemnly. "I'm sorry, but if we have to run, we'll need him secured so we can drag him along.

Rebecca frowned but gave no argument. She bent down and lifted the large leaf from his stomach to inspect the wound. She claimed the leaf held properties similar to what an antibiotic would be able to do, but was unable to force feed him a concentrated version of the leaf and therefore a surface treatment was the only method available. She acted as though the treatment was merely buying a bit more time for the man. 

"If we are attacked," Rebecca started before shaking her head. She paused for a moment before continuing. "If we are attacked, you must leave him behind. I know it sounds harsh, but he's dying. There's nothing I can do. He's still bleeding. We were able to slow it, but a gut wound is very difficult to treat even with proper supplies."

"He deserves to die anyway," Brian heard another woman say and turned to see the two women that Adam had returned from the ship with walk away. One of the women was looking over her shoulder as they stepped into the growing shadows of the forest floor.

"If what they said was true," Carolyn whispered, looking at the women walk away. "They are right in their thoughts. I don't like the idea of murder, but we must survive and can't afford to have someone who would do something like that with us."

"Aren't we doing the same thing to him by leaving him," Jeff asked before he plopped down on the ground and leaned his back against the tree. 

"I don't know," Brian said, frowning. "I'm hungry. Let's go see what supplies we have left from the berries and mushrooms that we found before leaving this morning."

Brian's legs wobbled from exhaustion and Carolyn placed her hand over his chest. He looked at her to see the concern in her eyes again. 

"I'll get us some," she offered with a pleading expression. "Just set down and rest."

Brian wanted to argue, but his body was so tired that he didn't have the energy for a debate and did as she asked. His legs gave out and he fell the last few feet to the forest floor before leaning back on his elbows and looking across the area to see the shadows begin to cover all the forms of the survivors. 

"I've done all I can for now," Rebecca explained as she turned to walk away. "Please take care of yourself. Exhaustion can be just as dangerous as anything out here."

Brian watched the woman disappear into the shadows as she returned to her friend. He felt an immense amount of sorrow for the woman. She had seen her mother the night before. Or at least the shell of her mother. Some kind of mind control seemed to have taken over her mother and the woman hadn't even noticed her own daughter. 

Another shadow turned into Carolyn as she returned with a small bowl made out of weaved grass. Carolyn sat down next to him and pinched her fingers into the bowl. She pulled out a small berry and held it to his lips. He opened his mouth and accepted it. He bit down and closed his eyes as he tasted the juices of the sweet berry flow over his tongue.

"Tell me Daisy's okay," she whispered in a distant voice. "Tell me I'll get my Daisy back."

"She's going to be fine," Brian stated, trying to make his voice sound as he were certain about anything. "That monster said that the people he took would be fine."

"So I've heard," Carolyn said, a hint of anger in her tone. "The last thing I remember is getting pounding on the head by one of those things."

"I'm sorry," Brian said, taking another pinch of berries from Carolyn.

"There was nothing you could have done," Carolyn stated. "I should have stopped fighting when that thing warned me, but I couldn't help myself. I don't know what I was thinking."

"You are the bravest person that I've ever met," Brian said as he lied on his back and stared into the blackening sky. "We could all use some of that."

Carolyn sniffed in dismissal. "You can see what bravery gets you."

"A lump on the head," Brian asked with a slight chuckle. Carolyn laughed quietly as she laid down next to him and chewed on a few berries from the bowl.

A form stepped from the shadows and Brian looked up to see the other woman who had taken the job of mending wounds step up. 

"Hey, Janet," Jeff's voice called from a few feet away. 

Brian had completely forgotten about the man.

"Hey Jeff," Janet called back in a quiet voice. "How are you feeling?"

"Exhausted, but healthy," Jeff answered. Leaves rustled as he pushed himself up into a sitting position.

"Lie back down," Janet told him as she knelt by his side. "You need rest. I wish we didn't have to move so quickly after your recovery."

"I'm still not sure what that woman did to me," Jeff grunted. "This place and its rules are very strange."

"I can't argue with you on that," Janet said, forcing a small laugh in an attempt to make her tone sound light. "I'm just worried about you. You will let me know if something changes, right?"

"Of course," the exhaustion in Jeff's voice left no room for denial. 

Feint screeching sounded off in the distance, and Brian felt Carolyn tense up next to him. He reached out and took her hand in his. She gripped tightly as a roar echoed off the trees around them. The origin of the roar was from so far away that Brian assumed it had to have been where their camp was, but his fear still caused his heart to begin to race.

"Are they coming this way," Brian heard a woman cry out from the darkness. He couldn't tell who had asked, but he winced at the sound. Even though the sounds were coming from too far away for human ears to even have a chance of hearing, he wasn't sure how well the monsters could hear.

"Melanie, You have to be quiet," he heard another female's voice whisper.

Another screech called out from a bit closer and Brian could feel Carolyn's hand fumble with the button of his pants. He released her hand and he soon felt the open air touch his penis as his pants became unzipped.

"Just in case," she whispered so quietly that Brian could barely hear her. 

Carolyn's soft fingers glided up the back of his dick as she wiggled her hips while pulling on the waistline of her tiny black shorts. His erection began to swell as he felt her warm breath rush over him.

Someone in the camp let out a stifled shout as another screech sounded off even closer. The wildlife suddenly went silent and Brian could feel chills run up his spine from the eeriness of the silence. 

"They know where we are," Carolyn whispered. Brian could feel her soft lips press against his cock, followed by sounds of her wet lips smacking against his soft flesh. "I don't know how they know, but they definitely know."

Brian couldn't argue with her on the matter. He looked up into the now black sky as the warmth of Carolyn's mouth washed over the top half of his cock. He reached his hand down and rubbed his fingers through her hair. 

"Just lie still," Janet whispered to his side. 

Brian looked over his side to see Janet kicking her pants off of one leg as she rubbed her ass back and forth on Jeff's lap. As he tried to set up. She reached back and pushed him on his back with ease as she reached her free hand down between her legs.

Another screech sounded off so loudly that it caused Carolyn to jump and nibble on Brian's cock as she twitched. Movement darted through the sky above them and Brian thought for a fleeting moment that the monster might have missed them.

Another screech from the creature was answered by a series of roars that grew louder as the beasts gained ground. Carolyn pulled Brian's cock from her mouth and crawled up his body. She looked down into his eyes as he felt her pussy surround him. 

"They're almost here," she whispered in horror as the entirety of her cunt surrounded him. He could feel her rapid heartbeat causing the walls of her cunt to throb tightly around him. She pressed her body firmly against his, and he wrapped his arms around her for comfort.

The ground rumbled as sounds of hooves thumping on the ground replaced the roars. From the shadows emerged at least five minotaur-looking creatures as they stopped long enough to sniff. One made a short barking noise just before the beasts charged forward.

Screams sounded off but were drowned out by the loud roars as the beasts charged the survivors in the shadows. Brian couldn't see what was happening but from the shadows, he could make out that the group had split up and were being chased off into different directions. The monsters continued their pursuits until Brian couldn't hear the screams any longer.

Carolyn was laying still as she held her face pressed into his chest and Brian began working his hips back and forth. Sounds of moans caught his attention and he looked over to see the shadow of Janet bouncing up and down on Jeff close by. 

"Keep it up," Brian whispered toward them. 

"He fell asleep," Janet whispered with panic in her voice. "He just passed out. His body was too tired."

A beast stomped toward them, and Brian looked over to see one of the monsters approaching. Janet screamed as she tried to shake Jeff awake but the man seemed to be out cold no matter what was happening around him. 

"Run," Brian shouted but the monster was already upon the two. 

Janet let out a scream as the monster reached down to her. Jeff suddenly shouted and grabbed Janet. Carylon moaned and jerked her body wildly in orgasm and Brian felt his cock explode into her at the same time. He hadn't even noticed that he was close to his own orgasm.

The beast standing over Janet roared in frustration, and in a fit of anger, it picked up the door that Sam was strapped to and slung it through the air. The door smashed into the tree and fell hard in a meaty thud as the beast turned to look at Brian and Carolyn. He swallowed hard as the creature stomped the few feet toward them until it was staring down at them and snorting. 

"I think we need to run," Brian called to Carolyn. She turned to look at the thing above them and gasped in shock. 

"I thought we had time after we finished," she whispered.

"I did too," Brian admitted. "But it seems as though they have changed the rules."

Carolyn jumped up and Brian followed. The two held hands as they sprinted into the night as fast as they could. They tripped over fallen trees and branches but managed to help each other up and start off again. The creature followed in a chase but wasn't gaining ground. 

"I can't see a damned thing," Brian called out through panting.

"Just run," Carolyn cried out, looking over her shoulder.

Carolyn fell over something and pulled Brian down with her. The two rolled down a steep hill bouncing off of trees in their downhill ride as they went. Finally, Brian's decent stopped abruptly when his body smashed against a large stone at the bottom of the hill. Carolyn rolled into them, and the two lied there on the ground catching their breath and waiting for the creature to come to get them.

It didn't follow. 

The sounds of the survivors and monsters faded as Sam blinked. His breath was shallow and his body felt broken. The feeling of his body had completely left him but he smiled, for the pain had left with it. 

The ground started moving and Sam blinked in surprise. Was this what death was like? Did he deserve this? All he wanted was the love of his Sheri. He would have done anything for her. That fool, Adam had made him look bad in her eyes. He saw the way she looked at him. He couldn't have allowed it. She was his after all.

None of that mattered now, he thought. He could feel the breath of death upon him and he didn't mind. He was being dragged. Maybe he was being dragged to hell. Maybe he didn't even deserve something like that. 

Women's giggles caused him to blink in surprise. Cold hands touched his shoulders and arms as he was flipped onto his back on the now broken door. Women with white glowing skin looked down at him and smiled. 

Their eyes... 

They had no pupils. The women seemed empty as if they're being was so unlike human that he couldn't possibly relate to them. Their cold hands rubbed all over his body and he could hear tearing noises. 

The door slid out from under him, and Sam was suddenly submerged in water. The giggling sounded muffled as he felt those cold hands rub over his groin. Shock took over as he realized he was growing an erection. He worried that he would drown and then almost laughed as he thought about the state his body was in anyway.

He felt a sensation around his erection that Sam could only describe as electric. It wasn't warm and yet the cold felt... right. One of the giggling apparitions closed her hollowed eyes and bit her lower lip as he felt the electric sensation intensify through his body. His arms twitched and he could feel strength return to him. Was he being healed?

The spirit's eyes shot open wide as a smile spread across his face. He had returned his body from death. His thoughts seemed to spin in circles as his own maniacal laughter echoed within his skull.

The thing that was once Sam gripped the Siren's leg. He knew these things were a spirit only known to these lands. They were sirens. They pulled men down and had sex with them, absorbing their souls as a feast. Well, they could have his soul. He didn't need such a thing anyway. It only got in the way. 

The siren's giggle turned into a scream as Sam lifted himself up from the water, spun her to face away from him and shoved her head under the water as her ass stuck up from the shallow pond.

Bubbles rose from the water as Sam shoved his throbbing cock of insanity deep into her asshole in one hard and fluid motion. The other spirits shied away from him, but he managed to grab one by the arm and jerked her toward him. He slammed her back against the back of the other spirit and pulled his dick out with a low-pitched 'plop'.

He stared down into the terrified eyes of the second siren and smiled a toothy grin just before ramming his cock into her pussy, drawing a harmonic scream from the ghostly woman.

He rammed his dick in and out of each siren until he felt his balls tighten and laughed as he pulled out and stood up. He gripped the one on top with both hands and pulled her head so quick and hard that the siren gagged as his spunk bubbled out the sides of her mouth. 

Once the last drop of his cum dripped from the tip of his dick, Sam released the siren and she fell off of the other one and splashed in the water coughing up his cum. The first siren remain bent over with her head in the water. Was she dead? He didn't think sirens could die. He shrugged. It didn't really matter.

He stepped a few feet through the water and heard the first siren slowly stand and turned to see her staring back at him in horror. A smile spread across his face as the laughter in his head grew louder. 

He would find the others and make them his. For he was something else. He was something new. He would make them all his but most importantly, Sheri would be by his side and he would take great pleasure in the death of that man.

They would all bow down before the creature that was once dead.

Sam stepped out of the Pool of the Sirens and ran through the night as the laughter echoed.

TBC
Old 04-03-2020, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 04-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Struggles of Power

"How much of a success was tonight, Kyle," Eliza asked her husband as she stepped through the halls by his side toward the holding chamber where the three women waited. "I honestly thought we were going to go about it in a different way than what had happened with us."

"This is a different way," Kyle said, not slowing his pace.

"And how exactly is it different," Eliza asked. Kyle stopped and turned to face his wife. Her face was set sternly in the way she always got when she expected him to see things her way. "They are terrified, just like us. They fear for their lives, just like us. They know nothing of what is happening or why things are the way they are, just like we were."

"And you suggest I let all of them in on every little aspect of the ins and outs of us," Kyle asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"As much as we can tell them," Eliza said in a matter-of-fact tone. "You stomped in and told them that you were their king, then hand-picked three to kidnap right then and there. You even had one of them hit over the head. I can think of a hundred better ways of making peace."

"Peace," Kyle asked, raising his voice. "You expect me to offer peace with them as if they are our equals? Eliza, they are here for us to use. I will use every single person to my own gain. They are nothing unless I decide to make them something."

"Your gain," Eliza asked, emphasizing the "Your".

"You are a part of me, Eliza," Kyle explained, losing his patience. "And with that said, I am the one that rules here. You are here to aid me, but don't forget YOU are here to aid ME."

Kyle began walking down the great halls once more, leaving Eliza standing in the same spot as she watched him go. He didn't like seeing the hurt in her eyes, but what needed to be done needed to be done by him. She couldn't begin to understand the pressure of keeping the kingdom up recently. The energy required to keep things going was barely keeping things running and it was up to Kyle and Kyle alone to regain the strength. 

The sorrow of seeing Eliza hurt grew to anger and the closer to the holding chamber Kyle got the angrier he became. These pathetic people had already started problems with him. They were nothing to him. At first, he thought he would be able to take them in under an agreement of weekly power absorption like he had with the lone survivor from the yacht. 

Of course, Eliza had no idea about the woman in the village. He sent a scout nightly to deliver supplies for her and he made weekly runs to the village to have sex with her in order to gain a bit of power. If he were honest to himself, Kyle had to admit that he enjoyed the secretive nature of meeting with the woman once a week. He had killed the three people that had washed ashore after the storm hit their yacht, leaving only Jasmine. He was about to kill her when the idea hit him. Surprisingly, she had agreed and had kept her word ever since. 

Two horned beasts held guard outside the door and moved to make room as Kyle approached. He pushed the thickly wooden door open and found the three women pushed against the wall on the opposite side of the room. He smiled in triumph as he closed the door behind him.

"Please," one of the women whispered to him. Her voice was almost inaudible and shook through fear. Kyle didn't bother responding for the moment. He eyed each woman up and down to take in the beauty of what he had obtained. The beasts that had locked the women up had stripped them of their clothing.

The woman on the left was the virgin. Her long black hair was pulled back behind her shoulders. He could see his reflection in her black-rimmed glasses as she pulled back at his gaze. Her breasts were large and round and her waistline curved in right before her rounded hips pushed back out to an hourglass figure. He allowed his studies to shift to the next girl.

The Asian woman sat on the floor with her back against the wall and her knees pulled up to her chest as she held them tightly with her arms while rocking slightly. Her large brown eyes darted to him from time to time but her fear wouldn't allow her to stare at him for long. The woman was tall and thin with fairly small breasts. Her long hair covered half of her face as an attempt to hide from him. The woman next to her caused him to shift his gaze once more.

The petite woman couldn't have been any taller than 5'4" but she seemed to have enough attitude for a woman much taller and bigger. She stood with her arms crossed below her breasts and stared hatred into his eyes. The woman's short brown hair was a bit messy from her trip to the castle but she seemed to be full of energy. Her breasts were of the smaller size like the Asian woman and although she held a bit more muscle mass on her, she held a slim frame.

Kyle shifted his shoulder and allowed his long black robe to fall to the floor, revealing his nude body. The virgin's eyes opened wide as she gasped, the Asian woman made a choked chirping sound before burying her head in her knees, and the petite woman's mouth opened in surprise but was quick to fixate her face back into hatred.

"This is happening," Kyle said in a tone that showed no room for debate. "At least for two of you."

The three women looked at each other in a mixture of fright and confusion before turning their attention back to him. The petite woman stepped up, placing her in front of the other women as best as her tiny frame would allow.

"I volunteer," she said, her voice cutting off to a whisper as her eyes drifted down to find his massive cock growing into an erection. "Just me."

"Oh it will be you," Kyle said with a smile. "But not just you."

The virgin took a deep breath and stepped forward. She tried to mimic the stance of the petite woman but her inexperience and nervousness just made her look awkward.

"I volunteer too then," she said, obviously avoiding looking at his penis.

"No," Kyle stated. He wanted to have sex with the virgin, but measures needed to be made and certain elements needed to be met. He had to focus on the growth of his kingdom and not just his personal gain. "Her," he said, pointing past the petite woman toward the Asian.

Kyle walked toward the women and pushed the virgin and petite woman aside as the Asian woman leaped and began running on her hands and knees as fast as she could to get away from him. He caught the fleeing woman with one large hand by the arm and lifted her to her feet. She screamed and began punching at him, but he didn't loosen his grip.

"You will enjoy this in the end," Kyle promised. The Asian woman twisted her wrist in more attempts to escape. Suddenly she threw her head forward and bit his knuckle as hard as she could while the petite woman jumped on his back.

"Leave her alone," the petite woman shouted as she scratched at his back. 

Kyle cleared his mind and reached for the power of manipulation. This would go much easier with the women desiring him. They had to feed him energy. They were nothing more than a source of energy to feed into his kingdom. Finding the power, he pulled at it but found his pull to slip around it like a hand attempting to grip sand. The power would rise into his grasp but only for a tiny moment before settling back down. He didn't even have enough energy to use the power to gather more energy. 

"Guards," Kyle screamed as he reached around and grabbed the petite woman. He released the Asian and forgot about her as soon as she fell to the stone floor. 

The door cracked open and a bull's head popped in.

"Bring my wife to me," he ordered. "Now!" The door pulled shut quickly and he heard the sounds of hooves smashing against the floor of the great hall.

The petite woman twisted in his grip as he stared at her. 

"I will not force myself upon your friend if you still volunteer," Kyle said in a low and calm voice. He didn't feel calm. He wanted to scream in rage. He wanted to show this fodder what he was. He wanted so much but was restricted at the moment. He didn't need to show them his restrictions though. 

The petite woman stopped fighting and looked him in the eyes before nodding. He released her and watched as she stood in front of him with no signs of fleeing. She even managed a smile in his direction.

Kyle placed one of his large hands on the top of the woman's head and pushed until she dropped to her knees. He gripped half-erect cock in the other hand and thrust his hips forward until he could feel the warmth of her cheek against him. She turned her head and he could feel her tongue sliding up his shaft. 

His erection grew until it was fully hard and ready. He tightened his fingers in the hair of the petite woman and twisted until her lips were pressed against the tip. Her eyes widened as she looked up at him. He didn't have the patience to explain to her what he wanted exactly, therefore with one pull, her jaws were opened as far as they would go as his cock slid in her mouth. 

"Stop it," the virgin shouted. "It's too big!"

Kyle looked to the virgin as she made no physical move to object. He smiled at her as he pulled harder and felt his dick slip beyond the barrier of the petite woman's throat. The woman gagged but took him in. He pulled further until he could feel the hot breath from the woman's nose on his skin as her face pressed into him. He released his grip and allowed the woman to pull her head back. She fell over to her side and coughed, saliva and pre-cum dripping to the floor as she caught her breath. 

He couldn't have sex with the virgin but oral wasn't out of the question. He turned his stance to take the woman in and took a step toward her. The virgin began stepping back as he approached. She pressed her back to the wall and looked toward the door suddenly as the sounds of someone stepping in caught his attention as well.

"You called," Eliza said, animosity dripping from her voice. "Master."

"I did," Kyle stated, purposefully ignoring his wife's anger and sarcastic tone. "Join me."

Eliza's eyes narrowed further in anger but she stepped inside the room and allowed the guards to close the door behind her. Her bright red skin glowed in the torchlight and her wings twitched violently as she swayed her hips in that walk she always performed when upset. He had never seen her this upset with him but those were concerns for Kyle. He had to be more than that now. He had to be the king.

"You're planning on taking the virgin right now," she asked with a raised eyebrow. "Do you think that the wisest idea?"

Eliza looked across the room, taking the three women in. She eyed the virgin, who still stood with her back pressed against the wall. She looked to the frightened Asian woman who had crawled back into a corner and was cowering from him. Her eyes then fell upon the petite woman, who had finally caught her breath and was pushing herself up to her feet. 

"You've been busy," Eliza said, turning her attention back to Kyle. "Torturing these women like a true monster."

"Shut your mouth," Kyle snapped at her, the sounds of his booming voice echoing off the stone walls. "I called you in here to aid me, not to judge me."

Eliza remained quiet and her face showed an emotion that he hadn't seen in her for what felt like a long time. Fear. 

"What would you have me do," she whispered in a tone that expressed defeat.

"I need some more energy," he explained, ignoring his wife's inner turmoils. "I need you to help me gain some. This one volunteered."

"Brave woman," Eliza stated as she eyed the petite woman with respect. The petite woman looked as if she didn't know what to think about his wife. She looked back at Eliza with a blank expression.

Kyle walked over to the petite woman, who was now standing again. He placed a hand under her firm ass and lifted her into the air. The woman looked into his eyes as he lowered her body until her tight pussy pressed against the head of his cock. He could feel her heart pounding as her cunt fought against his girth. He released his grip on her ass and thrust his hips forward, allowing her body weight to press her down onto him. 

"Kyle," Eliza shouted from behind him. "Are you insane!?"

Ignoring Eliza for the moment, Kyle pulled the woman's shoulder until she opened enough for him to force inside. He felt the heat of her body surround the end of his cock as she screamed out. His energy began to fill and he reached back inside himself for the power of manipulation, only for it to mystify to his touch again. 

"If you feel for this woman," Kyle shouted toward Eliza. "Then get over here and aid me!"

Eliza ran toward him and placed her hands on the petite woman's back. He could feel his wife's power enter the woman, gently caressing her as the power of lust twirled. The petite woman opened her eyes and looked into Kyle's eyes as tears slid down her cheeks. He pulled a bit more until the woman's pussy had taken the entirety of him inside. She moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he lifted her up and slowly dropped her again. 

Energy from the petite woman slowly filled him but it wasn't enough. It wasn't entering him fast enough. He had to have it. He had to have as much as possible and as fast as possible. He needed more.

Kyle gripped the woman with both of his hands by the waist and began pulling her up and shoving her down as hard and fast as he could. The woman screamed as Eliza's hands pulled back. He pulled as much energy from her as possible. He could feel his temple absorbing every drop as he pulled more and more. The woman's body was tight as she tensed to his pounding. 

"Stop," Eliza shouted. "Kyle, what are you doing?!"

Kyle felt the woman's orgasm as a sudden burst of her energy flowed into him. He knew he could cum right then and there. Yes, he could blow his massive load into the petite woman and take her mind for his own as he did with Leah. Doing so would drain him temporarily and he still had one more woman to feed off of. 

He jerked the petite woman off of his cock and tossed her, where she slid across the floor a few feet and lied still. He looked at the corner of the wall where the Asian was and growled as he approached her. The woman screamed as she seen him walking toward her. He stopped above her, reached down, and pulled the woman up to her feet by her long hair. The woman's hands squeezed his as she tried pulling her hair free. 

"It's your turn," Kyle told the woman with no amusement in his voice. This was necessary. He needed her energy. He needed to fill himself with more. It wasn't enough. It would never be enough. He would drain her completely. He would savor this.

Something smashed into Kyle from the side and he stumbled a few feet until he was able to stabilize his body by pressing a hand against the wall. He could hear a low, ferocious growl and it took him a surprising amount of moments to realize the noise was coming from him. He looked over for the person who dared attack him to see Eliza standing in front of the Asian woman with her arms outstretched and her eyes wide with fear.

"You are out of control," Eliza said, backing away from his hateful stare. "You need to get a grip on yourself."

"You work against me," Kyle shouted, rage feeling his entire being. "You work against everything that I've tried to build since I was given this kingdom by that witch!"

"Riggan gave you the kingdom because she thought you were the best capable," Eliza shouted back at him. "You didn't have to excite her!"

"Exile," Kyle shouted in a question. "I ordered that traitorous witch to be executed!"

"It wasn't necessary," Eliza shouted back. Her facial expression showing that she was hiding something. "She was helping you."

"She was using me," Kyle corrected. "I thought you understood."

"I don't understand," she cried back. "I don't' understand anything about you anymore, Kyle. You've changed into some kind of monster recently."

"I do only what must be done," Kyle shouted. He realized that he had been stomping toward his wife for the last few seconds. Eliza was stepping back to keep a distance.

Kyle leaped forward, gripping Eliza in his hands and throwing her to the floor. She screamed as he grabbed her dress and ripped it down the middle from the neckline. Watching the dress slide off the sides of her body, Kyle growled again. She was beautiful. She was his wife. She was his love? He didn't know what love was anymore. Was love real? 

"Take me then," Eliza whispered. She lifted her knees up and spread her legs to show her shaved pussy to him. "Fuck me."

Kyle grunted as he grabbed her by the ankles and twisted her body until she was on her stomach. She turned her body to say something but Kyle pulled her hips up and rammed his throbbing cock into her cunt as hard as he could. She screamed as he felt her heat surround him. He could feel her insides pulsate around him as he slammed himself in and out of her as hard and fast as he could. 

He could feel her energy swirl around him as he rammed his rod into her. She was trying to make him cum. Well, if she wanted him to cum that bad then he would oblige her. 

Kyle pulled out of his wife and shoved his massive cock into her asshole, plunging in the entire way in one motion. Eliza screamed and spread her arms out across the floor as she looked up to the women.

"Just fill me with your cum," she pleaded as he hammered into her ass faster and faster. The swirls of her energy quickened and he could them begin to vibrate quickly as she orgasmed. Her pussy exploded across the floor, darkening the stone below him. 

"You want it," he asked through gritted teeth. He couldn't fight it and they both knew it. He would cum. "Here it is!"

Kyle closed his eyes as he felt his dick unload jets of semen into Eliza's asshole as he growled. Physical energy left his body entirely and he looked down to see his cum bubbling out from around her ass. He tried to lean over to the side, but his muscles were weak and he ended up falling to the floor as his cock pulled out of her ass with a 'plop' sound. 

Eliza lied on her belly for a long moment until the virgin stepped over and helped her to her feet. He watched as his wife guided the three women to the door. His cum dripping from his wife's ass as they left and closed the door behind them.

His wife would have to learn that he was the one in charge. He would make her understand. 

Or he would kill her.

TBC
Old 04-03-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
medick542 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story TS, please continue
Old 05-03-2020, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!                        

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 05-03-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Part 9, The Last Straw

The nameless scout flew high over the forest as he scanned the ground for movement of the food he sought for his master. His master hadn't given him a name yet, but the nameless scout knew deep down that he would soon have a name. He would soon show his worth in the eyes of his master. He would make his master proud. He couldn't remember what his life was before the gift was given to him, for that's not how the gift worked. One should not be attached to the human they once were before. One should be filled with pride for what has become of them in their new life.

Movement from below caught the nameless scout's eyes and he shifted in the air to break from the air current he was riding in order to scan for what he first saw. Tipping his wings, nameless drifted down to get a closer look. His sharp eyes spotted two people making their way onto the beach only a mile from the large ship that the humans had come from. 

Nameless never thought of lands from outside, but from time to time wonder seeped into his curiosity. What kind of land could build such a ship that could carry so many humans at once? There must be a lot of power and magic outside of the island for these humans, who never possessed such gifts, to ride to and from wherever they wanted. 

Nameless shook his head and watched the humans for a bit longer. The two were walking north along the beach and he knew they would end up at the ship within the next half hour or so. The nameless scout's long lizard-like muzzle twisted into a smile as he sent images and words to his master.

"Nameless found two," he sent with pride. "Master want nameless to take?"

A long pause followed and Nameless began to wonder if his master had even heard his message. His master had been filled with worry lately and didn't seem his usual self. He hadn't come to the living area to visit in a long time and his greetings had become brief and without the old respect that he used to give.

"No," his master called back finally. His tone was flat as if he were tired. His master worked too hard sometimes. Nameless would help more. "I'm sending a party. You need to keep a view of it from the air."

"But master," nameless began without thinking. He wanted so bad to be the one to catch this food and bring it to his master. He wanted a name so badly.

"I said no," his master snapped back into his head so forcefully that nameless almost fell from the sky as his head shook. "You must remain in the sky."

"Yes master," Nameless answered back and flapped his large wings a few times to lift himself further in the air so as not to gain attention from food.

Brian smiled as they were almost on the ramp of the ship. The cruise ship seemed to be tilting to one side a bit more than it had been earlier, but it seemed sturdy enough as is. Carolyn gave his hand a slight squeeze and he looked to her to see her smiling as well.

"Supplies," she said with a nod. "We will gather what supplies we can and then we can find the others."

"Supplies," Brian agreed. His smile broadened a bit more and Carolyn started to laugh. 

"Okay," she chuckled. "Maybe we can find some booze and stay the night on the ship before we head back out."

"You took the words right out of my mouth," he laughed. 

The two stepped up the ramp and stopped once they were on the deck. His delighted mood shifted as he looked around.

Large scratches and broken boards scattered the deck along with dark stains that couldn't be anything but blood. The doorway that led to the stairs had been ripped off its hinges and lied stuck in the floor of the deck twenty feet away. The monsters had raided the ship. He started to wonder if there would be any supplies in the entire ship for them to be able to use.

"Let's go," Carolyn whispered. Brian looked to her and saw that her mood had taken the same turn that his had. 

Carolyn carefully walked across the deck, hopping over some weak spots where the monsters had damaged it. He followed her, hopping over the same parts. They stepped into the doorway and looked down the steps, which were made of metal with ripped carpeting across each step.

"First," Brian started. "We should go the bottom and see if we can find anything worth taking in that room the captain had sent Adam. He was only looking for one item and might have missed something of importance."

"Okay," Carolyn said with a nod.

Taking Carolyn's hand, Brian started down the steps. Each step they took echoed down the stairwell as they descended. Carolyn's breathing increased as the darkness swallowed them. He took a lighter from his pocket and flicked it a few times until a small flame rose. The light was that amazing but it was enough to at least see their feet as they walked down.

A few minutes of silence went by and they found themselves stepping in a foot of water as they reached the bottom floor. A large metal door had been bashed open and submerged in the water set various metallic objects. 

"Do you have any idea of what any of this is," Brian asked as he swung his lighter around the room.

"Unfortunately, no," Carolyn answered with a frown. 

Brian shared Carolyn's frown as he pushed his feet through the water and slid his hand across the wall. Something sharp cut his hand and he pulled back with a hiss. He held the lighter up to the wall to see a slash in the metal where claws had swiped across during the raid. Something reflected the light from the other side.

"Here," Brian said as he leaned into peak through the gash. "We need to find a way in here."

Carolyn sloshed over and peered through. Her eyes went wide and a smile returned to her face.

"What is it," he asked.

"Explosives," she said, looking at him with excitement. "Someone hid explosives in here."

"Why would a cruise ship have explosives in the storage compartment," Brian asked.

"I don't know for sure," Carolyn said as she ran her hands across the wall. "But I would say that rich woman that ran off with Adam stored them here." 

Carolyn hummed in delight as she found something and pulled. A hidden door moved outward slightly before getting stopped by a large metallic object in the water at her feet. Brian stepped over to the object and tried to move it, but it weighed entirely too much for him. He shrugged and Carolyn squeezed through the crack where the door had opened. He followed.

The secret room was much smaller, only large enough for the two of them and a secured shelf with strange looking things attached to wires tied to them. Brian held the lighter up to get a better look and gasped as he realized what he was doing. He released the lighter allowing darkness to swallow the two up.

"Fire won't make it explode," Carolyn assured him as he felt her hand on his arm. "It'll take an electrical charge from something like..." A blue light sent the small room in a glow as she opened a laptop that had been tied to a shelf next to the things. "This."

"Can they be moved," Brian asked, standing next to her.

"I believe so," she said. She looked to him and her smile broadened once more.

Caught up in the excitement, Brian leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. She returned his kiss and embraced him with her arms. He took her in a hug as he felt her tongue slip in his mouth.

What sounded like a hundred roars called out from above them. The monsters were here! Did they know they were down here? Were they here for another raid or had they been following them?

"Shit," Carolyn whispered as she pulled her lips from his. "I guess we can't catch a break."

The roars were rapidly getting louder as the beasts descended the stairs as if they knew exactly where to go.

"What do we do," Brian asked. 

Carolyn pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it, a splashing sound followed as she lifted a leg and pulled her skirt off. She yanked his pants and he lifted his leg as she pulled the leg off from under one foot.

"I'm not sure if it's going to work this time," Brian said sorrowfully.

"I'm sure it won't," Carolyn agreed as she stood back up. 

"Then," Brian began but couldn't finish his sentence. 

"This is it, Brian," she said soberly. "But for just one last time."

He felt her hand stroke his cock and he slid his hand down her back. She moaned as his hand found the wetness of her and he hooked his fingers inside of her. Her grip around him tightened as she jerked a bit harder, losing rhythm in her lust for her.

He could hear the beast's feet and hooves smashing against the steps as they entered the storage room. They growled as they looked around and sniffed the air.

"We wait, human," one growled in a strangely slurred speech.

Brian turned Carolyn and lifted her up before setting her ass down on the shelf next to the laptop. He pushed forward as she held onto his dick to guide him in. Her mouth parted as he felt his erection slide into her. The warmth of her drew a moan from him as he pushed the rest of the way inside. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he worked his cock in and out of her. 

"I really like you," she moaned. "I think that the three of us could have been happy."

"I really like you too, Carolyn," Brian said. "I'm so sorry for all of this."

"Me too," she said. "Let's enjoy this and then blow this ship and all these fucking monsters up with it."

Brian quickened his pace and Carolyn's words turned to moans as he moved. The monsters stood in silence and the sounds of flesh slapping flesh echoed across the metal walls as Brian sped up. 

Carolyn pressed her open mouth to his as he tried to hold his climax back. He worked faster and faster as her legs squeezed him toward her. Her body began shaking as she moaned. Her pussy squeezed his cock and he couldn't hold it any longer. He pulled her into a tight hug and shot in her as she reached over and pushed a button on the laptop. 

A rhythmic beeping began as she relaxed her legs. He didn't release her though. He pulled his head back and stared into her eyes. There was no fear in her eyes. There was only what looked like satisfaction. He wanted to ask how she knew about the explosives or how to operate them. He wanted to ask her where she was from exactly. He wanted to know her story. How had she grown up? What was her family like? He realized that he didn't even know this woman and yet... He loved her.

Brian began to laugh.

It had been long moments since Nameless had watched the party enter the ship. He thought the numbers were a bit much for just two humans. Master knew what he was doing but why had he sent so many? Who were these humans that needed so many to catch them?

A flash caught Nameless's eyes just before a ball of fire and debris spread out from somewhere inside. A loud boom caused a buzzing in his ears for a moment just before a shock flew through the air, knocking nameless away. He found himself falling.

Nameless smacked against one branch and then another until the ground stopped his fall. He rose his dizzy head and looked up to see large pieces of the ship on fire and falling to the ground. He sent an image of what he had seen to his master.

"Human's go boom," he sent to his master just before a large metal door fell from the sky and stabbed into nameless, cutting him in half. 

"No!" was the last message his master sent nameless before his eyes could see no more and he became no more.

Kyle looked at the rising black smoke from his view on the balcony and growled in fury. Cracking noises from below him started up but he ignored them. Two humans were able to blow up the ship and kill over half of his army. He was a fool to have sent so many at once. The decision had been his decision but he placed the blame on these fool humans.

"I will drain each and every one of you," he growled as he heard more cracking from below. "I will kill the men straight out and drain each woman until there's nothing left of them."

He looked down to see that he had smashed the railing in his grasp and opened his hands to watch the pieces crumble a hundred feet to the ground. He turned to walk back into his chambers.

"Eliza," he called in anger. The room was empty aside from Leah, who was standing by his bed with a blank expression on her face. He remembered the last time he had seen his wife. She had argued and fought with him. He had done... things to her.

Shaking his head he looked at Leah. She wore no clothing and stood with her hands straight to her sides as she waited for a command. Well, if his wife wasn't around then she would have to do.

"Leah," he called. The woman turned her head to regard him. "These humans of yours have stepped in the wrong direction for the last time. I'm sending an all-out attack on them. Each woman shall be caught and each man shall be killed. What do you think about that?"

Leah blinked a few times before smiling.

"Whatever you wish, master," she told him.

Kyle smiled as he stood in front of her. He gently rubbed his hand down her chest, feeling the curvature of her breasts. 

"Turn around and bend over the bed," he ordered the woman. 

She immediately spun her bent down until she was resting on her elbows while her legs remained straight, keeping her ass in the air for him.

"You would make a better wife than Eliza for sure," he laughed as he rubbed the tip of his cock against her wet slit. "Unfortunately, I have different plans for you."

Kyle shoved his cock inside the woman, splitting her pussy open enough to fit him in one pumping motion. She screamed as he slammed into her over and over again while thoughts of what he was going to do to these humans raced through his head. 

Eliza had committed nothing short of treason and that was something the king could not put up with. He would be setting a bad example if he were to forgive her for what she had done. He assumed Eliza had taken the woman and hid them somewhere. The virgin was something that his kingdom needed desperately. She was the center of the entire ritual he had to perform. His priorities were apparent to him. He would need to catch his wife and execute her. He would need to find all the women on the island and take all of their energy and then kill whatever men managed to remain alive.

Leah's screams brought him from his thoughts and he looked down to see her body jerking back and forth as he slammed his cock into her harder than he had ever done so before. She cried out in a mixture of pain and pure and absolute ecstasy as he pounded into her.

The sight of the woman so helplessly lost in his act caused Kyle's balls to tighten. There was only one thing left to do at the moment to start this entire chain of events in motion. Kyle slammed his cock inside the woman and using all of the power left within him, he exploded inside of Leah's womb.

He pulled his cock out of her and watched as his cum poured from her twitching cunt. She laid on the bed completely motionless. The only thing showing that the woman still lived was her hoarse breathing. 

"You know what to do," he said as he walked out of his bedchamber.

Adam crouched low next to a bush and gestured for Sheri to follow. She crouched next to him and he watched as her eyes widened. Set out before them was an open area with houses spread out between cobblestone paths. 

"There's a village here," she breathed in excitement.

"Follow me," he ordered. "We're going in."

The thing that used to be a man named Sam stepped across the forest floor making no sounds as his eyes stopped on movement. Two women drank from a small spring and Sam smiled. He would take them. They were pretty. The pretty ones would be his. 

He moved a bit closer. Not so close as to get their attention. No, there would be time for that very soon. Same stepped closer to see who these women were.

The two women that the evil man, Adam had saved. They were drinking and talking quietly to one another by that spring. These pretty ones were very special to Sam. Sam would show that evil man that his actions didn't matter in the end. These pretty ones would be his.

Sam dashed toward his pretty ones.

TBC
Old 06-03-2020, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1