The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
SillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Green Elephant HC at KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbro View Post
The last time I went to a spa at Federal, they said they can arrange girl to hotel as well, you think they do the same at Green Elephant?
Can. I tried before. Minimum 2 hours, and they will send the girl to your place. However, the travelling time is included in your 2 hours.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 17
SillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of lightSillyBoy7 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
hi bro, does any one know if tim tim still works ay GE.
Still working, but unavailable due to being sick. OKT says she should return in a few days time.
Old 25-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
calcom21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,
Was back from overseas 2years ago. Always hang around Sg Wang and when i stumbled a PRC in Sg Wang money changer. She was short. A bit plum... She asked me to be a translator between her and the money changer as she can't speak english. As my manderin is ok.. with limited... hehehe~ i get to know what she wants.. She asked me to change RM to USD. said need some USD year before dunno what year la... She said that her country dun accept USD after what year.. Not sure true or not.. She looked cute.. After that, she said she wanna go groceries, so i accompany her.. Nothing to shout about then later finish groceries she bought me a coffee in Sg Wang. I think starbucks (or coffee bean) near KFC. We chatted as she told me she went to S'wak to visit her friend. She's going back in 3 days time. Based on the $$$ she changed, i believed she's a WL. But then later send her back to hotel which is nearby Sg Wang, then she said it's ok.. she can bring the stuffs up. I offer her to bring up to her.. she said no it's ok.. So i understand it.. so KNN
So was horny.. then on my way back saw GE. Remember the GE i read in this thread (first time visit GE). So went down. Greeted by OKT. No many ppl as it's 4.30pm. Then i said wanna Chew keng. He said ok. First gem. Slim with her slim leg exposed as she wear tight short (jeans). Said any other. Then he said got. Called walkie talkie. 3 more came down. Intro 2 to me.. another is very short but i like her. But the OKT never intro. Told me to take the big boob. So off i go...
Was proceed to one of the room.. Waited for 5 minutes before she came in. Said sorry. She's a bit big size. She has a good attitute. She helped me to change and then proceed to shower. She helped me shower. Washed my didi and ass thoroughly. After that went out from shower. Then i lie down... She lick me for awhile before proceed to BBBJ. I was scared but luckily she used listerine to goggle before proceed to BBBJ. Nothing to shout at.. Then ass rim.. Then proceed with she riding on top the i on top.. then doggie before finishing her off while my lil bro still inside her wet pussy... We go take shower again before we hug each other and chatted. She didn't massage me but we had a quite good chat. She told me business have not been good lately... She was from Ipoh and that her parents doesn't know shes working here. She said she need money for his day (kidney problem). She's those manja type. Keep pestering me to buy hp for her. Oh ya btw, she's only 21yo. I said i dun believe it she showed me her ID (with her name hide). She gave me her hp no. But never called her up and the hp no is gone now.. Anyone have any idea who she is? Might look for her again. I think that time the OKT called her from another health centre (which i believe is owned by GE as well)

Name: Can't remember
Boob: 36D (Quite big and she said natural and it's soft)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Good. Hygene)
AR: 5/10 (quite fast)
GFE: 6/10 (More like a friend than a real gf)
FJ: 8/10 (Quite accomodating. She pleased me)
Overall: 7.5/10
Damage: $238
WIR: Yes. She's friendly. PRobably no customers...
Old 15-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Feel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros,

Can any one PM me the address of the Green Elephant? Every interested here and in KL at the momnet. Thanks in advance.

Feel
Old 18-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
calcom21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dude GE is just beside Sungei Wang... You know Lowyat Plaza? It's just beside it... you will find it...
Old 20-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
reloadedprimus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Not really good at doing FR's but ill just briefly let you guys experience what i did.

Went in the room, had a smoke while waiting for her. She knocked came in, TCSS for awhile. Then lead me to bath. One thing about this girl is , she asks permission for everything. Can i bath you ? can i lick you ? can i be on top ? lol everything she asks.

After bathing, on to the bed, There she licks me from the back from head to toe, yea i mean toe and feet !!!! den she says front time !! der she goes again, licking from head to toe - feet.

She's quite accomodating, but sometimes i feel she's just too profesional. One thing good about her is, she's tight and she loves to get bang hard. She's actually just there to please you, she'll ask u this and that if its ok or not okay.

One bad thing is, she just had a breast enlargement surgery, so i didnt really dare to touch it, i scared illl hurt it lol so didnt really get to play her breast much.

Name: Irene ( they pronounce Ah Linggg ) but she spell it out I R E N E to me lol
Boob: 33b ( So so lo, she made it big already, say lots of cheongsters complain that she is aeroplane heheh )

BBBJ: 6/10 (Good. Hygene)
AR: 5/10 ( lick ur whole body not bad )
GFE: 6/10 (she's alright, but abit too profesional)
FJ: 8/10 ( Quite accomodating. pleases me not bad la, quite tight too )
Overall: 6.5/10
Damage: $218
Effort: A for Effort ( just too pro to me, but she is really accomodating )
WIR: Maybe,
Old 22-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
setanjp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Guys,

My 1st time try to cheong in KL. So, after read some good FR at SBF, I went to GE today at around 5pm.

Entered the premise, no customer around the lobby. No cute2 sexy2 girl around also. So, the OKT invited me to sit down and talk and he intro the girls.

I was soo horny because my first time to test the Malaysia cheonging scenes (too many funky fun stuff in my head maa). So, with my lack of information inside my head, I just ask the OKT, which one is the girl with the best service, and he said please pick a lady named Misha.

My mistake is when the lady come in I only look at Misha and don't really look to the others. Next time, need to wait and see all ladies before make my decision lor.

Tell the OKT that I want to try Misha, asked hiim what the price and he said it's 250rm per hour (I forgot to ask whether can cum more than once within the hour or not - but after my session I've learned that it's only a 1 time stuff to cum here) and he offerred me a pills that he said can make my didi stay healthy longer. Need to add another 30rm for that. And since I want to have a really fun nice memories, I took up his offer. So, altogether 280rm for the damage.

Went in the room, remove my shoes while waiting for her, but still have my clothes on because i thought she'll help me remove it (so, can have more GFE maa, but ended up need to do it myself). She knocked came in, TCSS for awhile. Then lead she asked me to enter the bathcubicle. She bath me nicely, and then she bath herself. After bath, we both go the bed and TCSS somemore.

On the bed, she licks me from my nipples to my balls and play play with my didi. Soo syiok ma. But when she uses her hands to masturbate me, i cannot tahan maa... thinking that my gf always like to do that to me, there goes my cum on her BBBJ.

Then she told me that, after I cum, no more fuck2 lor. Damn... the OKT promised me that I wil get fuck2, but here she told me that no fuck2. But, I think my didi also went to slept already after cum in her mouth. So, I said OK lor. Maybe next time, I will make sure to masturbate first before go there so can play little bit longer.

I have the OKT number if anybody want to give him a try.

Name: Misha
Boob: 33b ( I can guess only. didn't ask her actually, so definitely bigger than A cup )

BBBJ: 8/10 (Good. Hygene - if she didn't stop when I cum, will give her 10 lorr.. very syiokk)
AR: 5/10 ( good play with her lips. )
GFE: 2/10 ( no GFE lorr..)
FJ: 0/10 ( Too bad, don't have the chance to try )
Overall: 4/10
Damage: 280rm

WIR: Will try others, maybe wanna give a try to the Malay lady and see how she performs ... so can compare lorr. But, I want to try the A1 stuff. Skyride? Dear kind brother, please PM me the details. Please up me if this FR is OK to you. If not, please let me know, so can improve on my next FR. Thank you in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1