The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2005, 01:48 AM
justaman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: Smell Girl's Armpit?

Actually for your infor, girls armpit is also one of their sensual area, try kissing, licking and sucking there...but of course make sure its clean there 1st lah, like after shower.
Old 17-07-2005, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Smell Girl's Armpit?

FOR ARMPITS FETISHERS

Old 17-07-2005, 03:18 AM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Old 17-07-2005, 03:25 AM
Samster

Old 17-07-2005, 03:27 AM
Samster

Old 17-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

halo Jogk,

Post some with armpit hair one lah for comparision hahahhahahhahaa
Old 17-07-2005, 01:29 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
sassy_sgcouple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WAH !!!!! This is a dream cum true !!!

I've been an armpit fetish manic for the longest time and have always been looking for other bros who share the same 'special' fetish as I do!

I simply love to smell, kiss and lick women's armpits and even get real turned on by the sight of a woman's clean shaven armpits. Dont really know when or how did I get started but i simply can't get out of it ! *lol*

I'm really lucky to have a girlfriend who is willing to go along with my fetish while enjoying it as well. She usually loves to let me lick her armpits while having sex especially after she comes back from work. The scent of her perfume after a day of work and running around is enough to drive me nuts !

Her wardrobe is usually sleeveless, tubes and spag-Ts and she gets a huge thrill when she teases me in public - especially when she purposely uses the hand straps on busses and on the MRT. hee hee....

Anyways, i so glad Bro Fyuru this thread and managed to get some brothers to join in. Would like to presnet my lovely 24 yr old gal and my favorite part of her body. Please let me know if you like it and comments please !
Am trying to pursuade her to let me post in the private section....but she is oj with these 'tame' pics being posted. Will be share more pics and stories real soon... so stay tune.

Drop us a line anytime - [email protected]

cheers,

sassy_sgcouple

[IMG]yum/img[/IMG]
Old 17-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!Eastpipper is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyuru
whats duckee?
haha,act blur?
Old 17-07-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
walkingdick is Cool - loads of Potential

yeah, can get turned on by just looking at pretty girls with clean shaven pits, especially if they are wearing sleeveless and tying a long ponytail...revealing their nape of their necks.....steam aledy no need to smell also
Old 17-07-2005, 02:44 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
sassy_sgcouple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all !

I think i am in heaven! Ive been an armpit fan for the longest time and like some of you bros, get real turned on by the sight of a woman's clean shaven armpits. hee..

Am very lucky to have a girl who enjoys the same fetish as I do and loves to play along and tease me with her lovely smooth shaven armpits.

Lucky for me, her waredrobe is mainly sleeveless, tubes and spag-ts which gives me full view and access to her lovely armpits. Sometimes when she is real naughty and horny, she would ask me to smell and lick her armpits the minute she gets home from work. The smell of her full day perfume plus her own body scent is enough to make me cum on the spot... hee.. She usually storkes me till I cum or lets me PCC till I cum....

Will try uploading some pics of her here in this thread. Im trying to pursuade her to post in the private section but she is still a little nervous doing it. But she doesnt mind showing off her 'special' part to you bros here... hee...

Stay tuned for more stories and some pics ! Thanks to all the bros who got this thread going !

cheers,

sassy_sgcouple
Old 17-07-2005, 03:33 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

wowkao... make me horny.. nbz....nice pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK
pic

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Quote:
got lah
better still if her tits are big
because got enough meat to grip your hard rod
then cummed on her armpit
shiok!

Haha!! Anything is possible!
Old 17-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
fcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfcukster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i cannot imagine bonking someone with smelly armpit .. but i have tried .... still cannot forget my first trip to LOS and i bonk a FL when she got this odour and is a tottal turnoff in the end cannot come and just ask her to leave ... bad experience bros ...
Old 17-07-2005, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mika14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Nice Pictures u got there!
Old 18-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcmanic
halo Jogk,

Post some with armpit hair one lah for comparision hahahhahahhahaa
dun want lah
they are a turn off for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1