The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2008, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 19
lioncityden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityden is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Warning,my Friend Got Hiv

whether this is a true case or just a sabotage case,

Just for bros sake...I had asked and talked to Vivian to stop working until she are cleared of the 3 month sitting period.

good news number 1,
Two weeks ago, Vivian had went for a medical check up and was cleared of any STDS or contagious disease. This can be verified by TS, Bro green devil. He is an ardent fan of Vivian. i hope bro greendevil can put aside things and honestly verified the first clearance.

waiting for good news number 2,
I will ask Vivian to go for the second checkup again at the 3rd month.

in the meantime, vivian will stop working tll she is cleared. We want everyone to be safe and happy.
PS: pity Vivian for being dragged into this, poor gal cried so much after I told her about Bro greendevil posting.

To Bro who love Vivian and care about her...She is ok after we console her and explained to her what is needed to do to clear her name and also be a responsible WL. We must try our best to offer the best service to bros but also to our best knowledge, provide a safe session.
Old 21-08-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 18
kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, when will Vivian's 3rd month be up then? Appreciate if you can keep us posted on the good news.

cheers
Old 21-08-2008, 09:06 AM
shacker

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkartadi View Post
Correctly me if I m wrong. But I tot the law said if u wear helm than it's not criminal. But if do raw, then the girl infected, then u bust.

condom -> law-proof?
I think it is you must be aware you have infection, if you not aware, then shouldnt be a problem. But anyway, for cheongsters, it is better to go for regular checkup
Old 21-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hivpositiveman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope this is a wake up call to cheongsters to be more careful.condoms is not foolproof,but at least it's better than nothing,better still,keep to only 1 sex partner or go to the legalised brothel better.
Old 21-08-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
All freelance WL patronising cheongsters should take a ......................... post a picture of the Cheebye in this forum so the other cheongsters will recognise the Cheebye immediately when the ho spreads her legs!
boss..... wat if the gals dun allow us to take the necessary pics? I am pretty sure many bros here dun mind taking the pics for references!
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 21-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 18
Greendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant futureGreendevil has a brilliant future

To all bros here, yes bro LIONCITYDEN is stating the truth on her first clearance of her med check up. I can vow for that as well. The rest we just got to wait....
Old 21-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 19
lioncityden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityden is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityden is a Helpful and Caring Samster

also .. we are not sure whether vivian did offer bbbj or just BJ on this so called greendevil 's HIV friend so the likely hood of contracting HIV is like near impossible but for bro sake, I ask her to stop. Really dun like to see bros worried while visiting this very special gem.
Old 21-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
skingmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The EX in your post refers to army exercise?
Could it be highly probably that he engaged in unprotected sex while overseas (mostly likely taiwan or thailand????)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
Hi to all bros,

One of my friend had just did a HIV checkup from his oversea EX 3 months back. The result came back positive. Now he in dispair and has been called up to ask on where he could have gotten or spread it. The problem is it been 3 month since his EX. He also don know where he had got, either before his EX or during the EX or after the EX back in SG. Anyway since back SG, he been fucking ard too. He disclose to me these are the girl he had tried since back in SG. So bros, those who had tried them or visit these places, please watch out and do a check up if possible:

1. GL6H52G81/88(Cant rem exact no.)
2.FL at L19
3.PEACH GARDEN GIRLsssss
4.CRYSTAL101 GRP/SIN141 VIVIAN
5.INDO FL STANDING OUTSIDE WH2 AFT WH CLOSED

Well, it better be careful then take risk.
Old 21-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to hear about it.. my friend also kanna but he in worst crisis. He has 3 children all very young oldest 8 second 6 and the last one was born last year. He just got it this year now he everyday sit and gaze blurly to the sky and drinks like no people business. He didnt let must people know., even his wife doesn;t know about it. Sometimes i really dont know wat or how to console him.
Old 21-08-2008, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Did he tell his wife to go n get a HIV test?
Did he test his kids?
He only found out about it this year, but he could have carried the virus for a few years already.
Old 22-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hellboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

his wife and kids ok.. he made out story about asking his family go for blood test .. his wife doesn't know he has aids.. I feel sorry for him. Just started a business not long things starting to pick up for him and got 3 adorable kid.
Old 22-08-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Feel sorry for your friend bro... But since there's cure now, perhaps can ask your friend for early treatment...

I don't know much about other bros. But to me, if want enjoyment, there's risk involve.... Even with full 'coverage' for bj or fj, there might be a risk even when using condom too.... Maybe some luck is needed ba...

Advise: Try not to hook those outside de... meaning FL... as they might not go for routine checkup... Hence perhaps chiong pros in geylang is still a better way, as most did routine checkup...

Correct me if I'm wrong
Old 22-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hivpositiveman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityden View Post
also .. we are not sure whether vivian did offer bbbj or just BJ on this so called greendevil 's HIV friend so the likely hood of contracting HIV is like near impossible but for bro sake, I ask her to stop. Really dun like to see bros worried while visiting this very special gem.
Which is more important,business reputation or human lives'?Though it may cause inconvenience to yr business,most importantly lives can be saved through this kind of awareness whether it's real or not?hp tat the OKT help spread awareness as welln u r currently doing what is necessary.
Old 22-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
Feel sorry for your friend bro... But since there's cure now, perhaps can ask your friend for early treatment...

I don't know much about other bros. But to me, if want enjoyment, there's risk involve.... Even with full 'coverage' for bj or fj, there might be a risk even when using condom too.... Maybe some luck is needed ba...

Advise: Try not to hook those outside de... meaning FL... as they might not go for routine checkup... Hence perhaps chiong pros in geylang is still a better way, as most did routine checkup...

Correct me if I'm wrong
Hey, there's still no cure for HIV. But there's treatment. Meaning that there are medications and medical assistance which will help a person to live well, even if he's HIV positive.

GL pros are 'better' in a sense that they tend to practice safer sex and they get tested regularly. This means that very few of them catch anything nasty, and if they do, they get the medical treatment they need. And they have to stop work if they are ill.
Old 22-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivpositiveman View Post
Which is more important,business reputation or human lives'?Though it may cause inconvenience to yr business,most importantly lives can be saved through this kind of awareness whether it's real or not?hp tat the OKT help spread awareness as welln u r currently doing what is necessary.
Alot of ppl are v selfish and only think of themselves. Want to make money, want maximum enjoyment. They never think of themselves, of ppl around them, and their future. That's why FLs don't use condom, that's why sammyboys don't practice safer sex.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1