The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info

Basis is that u must know your way... Otherwise, nothing much could be done u know. Even with my years of experience here. I was screwed once when I caught a cab from the Airport home one day.

I board and this driver is very talkative. Insist to have the piece of paper given (When u board a taxi at the Airport, some guys will be around to note down the taxi number in case of compliant) back to him for reference which I did without much thought.

Then I notice his hand blocking the meter and I told him 3 times before he removed it and to my surprised. it read 34,000.... just turning out of the airport.. He said sorry and that there is a problem with the car hence he could not send me further. insiste to drop me off at the main road just outside where u see lots of Taxi parked along the toll road. N he asked me to pay him 15,000 which is the surcharge he paid at the airport...

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 04-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
N he asked me to pay him 15,000 which is the surcharge he paid at the airport...

So he just 1 2 make back the surcharge only?
Even if the meter got problem, will he accept an amount, which you normally pay, to fetch you to the destination?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 04-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
liongKH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Basis is that u must know your way... Otherwise, nothing much could be done u know. Even with my years of experience here. I was screwed once when I caught a cab from the Airport home one day.

I board and this driver is very talkative. Insist to have the piece of paper given (When u board a taxi at the Airport, some guys will be around to note down the taxi number in case of compliant) back to him for reference which I did without much thought.

Then I notice his hand blocking the meter and I told him 3 times before he removed it and to my surprised. it read 34,000.... just turning out of the airport.. He said sorry and that there is a problem with the car hence he could not send me further. insiste to drop me off at the main road just outside where u see lots of Taxi parked along the toll road. N he asked me to pay him 15,000 which is the surcharge he paid at the airport...

Very true, you must know your way about. A good practice is to study the road map and identify the key building and landmarks. Memorise the route and this should help. But make sure your dun show the map otherwise he know for sure you dun know the way.

Maybe 'cos of my NS Training, I do that all the time until I become very familiar with the way about.
Old 04-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
So he just 1 2 make back the surcharge only?
Even if the meter got problem, will he accept an amount, which you normally pay, to fetch you to the destination?
He say car spoil and ask me to change taxi mah... So no charges but only the Airport surcharges... NBzzzzzzzzz...

Old 04-10-2005, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liongKH
Very true, you must know your way about. A good practice is to study the road map and identify the key building and landmarks. Memorise the route and this should help. But make sure your dun show the map otherwise he know for sure you dun know the way.

Maybe 'cos of my NS Training, I do that all the time until I become very familiar with the way about.

Well. The thing about JKT is that they look different at diff time... Like from my place to blk M... It's different in the Afternoon, during the early evening when there are shops opened and light... When coming back at about midnight... Again the look different with shops closed and quite dark.....

Cheers

Old 04-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
He say car spoil and ask me to change taxi mah... So no charges but only the Airport surcharges... NBzzzzzzzzz...
I believe he 'did somethin' to his meter and he 1 2 kack up the price (dats why the meter showed Rp34K within a short distance) .. but after you conversed with him, he knows he cannot ki-toh you + he scare you expose his 'stunt' .. so he ask you to get off quickly ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 05-10-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
I believe he 'did somethin' to his meter and he 1 2 kack up the price (dats why the meter showed Rp34K within a short distance) .. but after you conversed with him, he knows he cannot ki-toh you + he scare you expose his 'stunt' .. so he ask you to get off quickly ....

No lah... He did not switch off the meter at all the whole day and let it run mah...

hehe

Old 05-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
No lah... He did not switch off the meter at all the whole day and let it run mah...

hehe

Wahhhh the airport taxi so farking scary wan hah?!
Next time call me mah, I pang cia go airport to cai you lah, like you always did when I'm there...
Old 06-10-2005, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
Wahhhh the airport taxi so farking scary wan hah?!
Next time call me mah, I pang cia go airport to cai you lah, like you always did when I'm there...

Happy happy Charking.

Cheers

Old 07-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

Subject: FWD: Get proper visa before going abroad

This article is from The Star Online (http://thestar.com.my)
URL:
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...n/12246941&sec
=nat
ion

__________________________________________________ __________________
Thursday October 6, 2005

Get proper visa before going abroad
BY MERGAWATI ZULFAKAR

PUTRAJAYA: Malaysian ambassador to Indonesia Datuk Zainal Abidin Md Zain
has this advice to Malaysians intending to do business in that country:
get a business visa.

He hoped Malaysians would learn from the experience of KPMG accountants
Choo Yao Chin and Reimala Sivalingam, who were detained in South
Sulawesi on Aug 17 for purported visa violations.

“Be careful when you plan to engage in business activities when
entering Indonesia.

“Are you in Indonesia to do business negotiations or for
investment purposes?

“So the best thing is to apply for a business visa when you go to
Indonesia,” he said, when contacted in Jakarta following the
release of the two accountants.

Zainal Abidin is no stranger to critical situations, having been
involved in several standoffs in several countries previously, including
in hotspots like Iran and Iraq.

He had flown to Makassar on Monday to negotiate with the district
police for the release of Choo and Reimala.

The Indonesian government had clearly stated that foreigners planning
to do work in that country must apply for the proper permit.

However, KPMG had maintained that the two had not violated any
immigration laws as under an Indonesian presidential decree, citizens of
Malaysia were exempt from needing a visa for the purpose of trade.

Choo had reportedly spent his detention in the company of hardcore
criminals while Reimala was kept in a women’s detention centre.

Both were released on bail of RM36,000 each on Sept 23, but were told
not to leave the country. KPMG advisor Datuk Robert Phang reportedly put
up the bail.

Zainal Abidin said he had informed the local police that the two
accountants had not committed any crime but only made a professional
mistake.

“We have been negotiating on Monday and yesterday.

“We managed to resolve the matter amicably without having the two
charged in court for visa violation offences,” he said.

Zainal Abidin, who started his Indonesian posting two weeks ago, was
the Malaysian charge d’affaires in Iran, just after Ayatollah
Khomeini came to power, where he observed the hostage crisis involving
Americans held for 444 days.

<p>

__________________________________________________ ______________________
__
Your one-stop information portal:
The Star Online
http://thestar.com.my
http://biz.thestar.com.my
http://classifieds.thestar.com.my
http://cards.thestar.com.my
http://search.thestar.com.my
http://star-motoring.com
http://star-space.com
http://star-jobs.com
http://star-ecentral.com
http://star-techcentral.com

Copyright C 1995-2004 Star Publications (Malaysia) Bhd. All rights
reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without
express written permission of Star Publications is prohibited.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Mightaswell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Rainman,
When I used to go to Jkt for business, I always put in "tourist" on the disembarkation form. Is this still okay? I figured that since I always go sightseeing in the night spots, I am engaging in "tourist" activities
Old 08-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightaswell
Bro Rainman,
When I used to go to Jkt for business, I always put in "tourist" on the disembarkation form. Is this still okay? I figured that since I always go sightseeing in the night spots, I am engaging in "tourist" activities

Cannot lah.... Better be safe as if anything happened. There would be reasons for them to have more money.

U should be seen in Taman Mini or the Zoo during office hours and not visiting customers whatsoever....

Play hard and Safe.

Cheers

Old 08-10-2005, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
nightman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi Rainman,

No. I do not own Golden Crown. If I do, I am laughing myself to the bank.

However, I do know the MD that is running this place...old friend's friend who used to study in a local polytechnic here, then went back to Indonesia to work.

At least I always get first hand info of when are the new fresh stocks coming...and VIP service of course.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:20 PM
Samster

Police on trail of crooks aiming at expats

Abdul Khalik, The Jakarta Post/Jakarta

Responding to a recent string of robberies targeting foreigners, the Jakarta Police said on Friday that they had stepped up investigations into several crime syndicates in the Greater Jakarta area.

City police spokesman Sr. Comr. I Ketut Untung Yoga Ana said police had managed to identify the syndicates based on clues collected during a series of investigations and were now hunting the gang members down.

"They (the syndicates) target cars used by foreigners. They rob parked cars and have studied the habits of their targets before going into action. We have collected some information about their whereabouts," he told The Jakarta Post.

Ketut said the robbers often placed nails on roads where foreigners usually passed.

Police had information that several members of the syndicates were hiding in Palembang, South Sumatera, after conducting robberies in several areas in Greater Jakarta.

Twelve robberies or thefts targeting foreigners occurred in the city in September, up from only five in August.

The latest case was a robbery of an Australian couple in a car on Jl. Thamrin in Tangerang, Banten, on Tuesday afternoon.

The cars tires burst and the couple and their driver had got out of the car to check the damage when the robbers stuck. Two men seen riding a motorcycle made off with Rp 500 million (US$49,858) of cash, jewelry and belongings, including a laptop, a cellular phone and several important documents, from inside the car when the tire was being fixed.

Another Australian man lost his laptop, passport and credit cards after being robbed in front of the office of the Ministry of Youth Affairs on Jl. Gerbang Pemuda, Central Jakarta, on Sept. 26.

Ketut called on foreigners to conduct precautionary measures when stopping or parking their cars.

"If they can, they should stop at a busy place if they find they have a problem with their car. Always lock the car when checking it. Try also to choose different roads when going from home to the office to avoid being detected by robbers or thieves," he said.

Police could not provide special security measures for foreigners, only for diplomatic staff, as they lacked the personnel, he said.

Ketut said police were conducting regular patrols to monitor places prone to robberies.

Old 08-10-2005, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightman
hi Rainman,

No. I do not own Golden Crown. If I do, I am laughing myself to the bank.

However, I do know the MD that is running this place...old friend's friend who used to study in a local polytechnic here, then went back to Indonesia to work.

At least I always get first hand info of when are the new fresh stocks coming...and VIP service of course.

Huh... Maybe it's the same guy...hehehe

Anyway, my friend went on the first day of Ramahda and yes, it's open....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread