The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Any Big boobs to recommend? Preferably D cups? I have tried both Jiaqi W17 and Bobo 1612 recently.

Thanks in advance
Old 09-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Any Big boobs to recommend? Preferably D cups? I have tried both Jiaqi W17 and Bobo 1612 recently.

Thanks in advance
Have a go at Xiao Yu from 2831A and KK from 3033.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Have a go at Xiao Yu from 2831A and KK from 3033.
Thanks bro, I will go over there and try. 2831A is Gwee's place right? Haven't been there since Wenfang left
Old 09-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro, I will go over there and try. 2831A is Gwee's place right? Haven't been there since Wenfang left
Wenfang? She was never at 2831A Bro. She was at 2034A lol. Long long time ago.

Is it Gwee's or Willie's place? Gwee slowly inheriting I guess.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wenfang? She was never at 2831A Bro. She was at 2034A lol. Long long time ago.

Is it Gwee's or Willie's place? Gwee slowly inheriting I guess.
Wen Fang? Gwee? 2034A? Man, you guys are a couple of old timers also
Old 11-11-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
Wen Fang? Gwee? 2034A? Man, you guys are a couple of old timers also
Wen Fang is Gwee's Malaysian Ang Pai during the 90s at 2034A.

I still remember the staircase leading up to 2034A.

When u reach to top of the staircase you can see Gwee at the counter smiling to you.

During those days, Joker bro is a young man. Full of energy and sex drive.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 11-11-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

Quote:
2831A is not Gwee's place, bro.

2831A is Willy's place.
Gwee is together with Willy now.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wen Fang is Gwee's Malaysian Ang Pai during the 90s at 2034A.

I still remember the staircase leading up to 2034A.

When u reach to top of the staircase you can see Gwee at the counter smiling to you.

During those days, Joker bro is a young man. Full of energy and sex drive.
One of the highlights was the staircase. You open the door and look up and Violet is standing with her back to the staircase leaning on the counter. Of course you see her ass and thong as her skirt was so short. Good memories....
Old 11-11-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Thanks guys, sorry that just show how outdated and how old I am.

Yes, when I meant Gwee's place, I meant 2034A although I cant really remember the house lol

I had no idea Gwee and Willy combined. I only know Gwee was there when I walk in few months ago. He obviously cant recognized me anymore.

Wenfang always bring back some nice memories. Hope this Xiao Yu will too.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
One of the highlights was the staircase. You open the door and look up and Violet is standing with her back to the staircase leaning on the counter. Of course you see her ass and thong as her skirt was so short. Good memories....
Oh god!!! I definitely remember this
Old 11-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

The good old days where most of us are in our 20s . The scene then was much more enjoyable compared to the PRC ladies.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3368 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
The good old days where most of us are in our 20s . The scene then was much more enjoyable compared to the PRC ladies.
Gosh, now most of us are in our 40s and still as horny as ever.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
whatarush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to few shops in GL but most frequently visited is Willie's place. In those days, Willie was at 1812. Most memories there. Hai San, Cindy, zhu er, Toto and others.
Old 15-11-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

Today afternoon went to my usual house called up BoBo from 1612 & waited an hour for her arrival. Overall experience with her was great & had a satisfied bonk.

Looks: 7/10 avg GND looks nth to shout about..
Body: 8/10 about 160cm tall with meat at right curves
Boobs: 9/10 her best assets 36D soft silky smooth skin & lovely looking buns!
Catbath: 7/10 SOP starts with massage then boobs rub on my back then bbbj follows.
Bbbj: 7/10 wet wet wet bbj which I almost exploded that's why stopped her soon
Painting: 8/10 she allows me paint her small pinkish abalone
Fj: 9/10 enjoyed bonking her in missionary & squeezing both her boobs at same time watching them bouncing non stop definitely make myself high! Managed to french her too & she seemed enjoying it together. Totally very good experience with her!
Old 16-11-2015, 05:47 PM
Samster

I did try Cat from 1654A last week after taking the recommendations here. I went for Xiao Yu but she was out for a 3 session booking then I tried to look for KK, Jiayi W17 and Bobo 1612 and all not available

Cat 1654A
Looks: 6.8
Boobs: 7.8 (Nice nips)
Service: 6.8 (Very SOP)

To me, probably lacks chemistry and frenching, so not the most enjoyable. Maybe some negativity from going 3 houses and calling 1 and not getting the gal I want .

There seems to be a dearth of D cups in GL150 now, hope I have better luck next time

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1