The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-01-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dude View Post
The smell is not due to the diet, but what they wash with and what they use after.
The smell can be overpowering sometimes.
It's their diet mainly. They cook and eat curry from morning to night.

The smell of curry stays in their clothes and body, and their breath.

And of coz on top of it, they use cheap soap to bathe, which make it worse.
Old 02-01-2024, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Happy New Year to all bros and wishing all bros have another Great Bonk year ahead, play safe and play smart....wishing everyone Good Health.

Continue on my updated with this pinay milf that I met her last Friday. After we had lunch at food court, I managed to talk her to go to hotel to rest without much a hassle which I believed she already knew my intention during our chat in apps. So i propose to get room in Geylang, she is quite shy when i mentioned we go hotel even thou she had a ex-bf Malaysian before during her work in Singland. Without wasting any time, we board a bus heading to our sweet nest when we are sitting at the back of the double decker bus, of course my hands got noti again, haha.....
Once inside the room, she ask me to bath first but I told her I like to bath together....So I go to the bathroom and stay inside for few minutes after I bring out the towel to let her to undress. She wanted to undress in the bath room as most girls are shy to undress in front of guys especially first bonking session but I told her the bathroom is smelly and wet, just change in the room. So she turn and facing her back to me while removing her clothes, I could see her big boobs in the mirror reflection, as was trying to get off her bra to grab some air as her bra was too tight maybe she is trying squeeze her assets during her works in her boss house. Once she unclip her hooks, her boobs just bounce out, big and still solid, not saggy...omg, really make me instant hard, what a sight on closing year of 2023. My instinct just kick in, I immediately move forward to hug her from behind, and start playing with her boobs...and my already harden bro was pressing her ass too...so shiok .... she got a shock but she tell me not to be to eager let her remove her panty too....i told her I can't control myself...I told her i wait for her in the bathroom....haha.
Need to work liao, continue when I free again....

Good job bro, ramp her,lol
Old 03-01-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
xiaospirit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, maids r open to all. Even if u r old ah kong, as long got some money, can let u fuck till heaven already. It's not looking down on them. Spend more time n effort on maids, not juz fuck n go. Then u will know how true the statement, maids r for all to hunt, there's no exclusive. Don't fall in emotions too deeply, u will cry if a bangala Indian workers told u she's good in sucking dicks. To let u feel better, she will tells u those r her past. As long she loyal to u now she's a good gal. Sound logical but imagine she sucking bangala dick before n now french kiss with u haha.
wise word learning the skill here to fish for Malaysia market for DH
Old 03-01-2024, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
Salinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSalinger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplexpress View Post
I use to be a gong tao before, after fucking some exclusive maids, I know the exclusiveness is just a marketing term.

Same old pitch everytime I pick up a maid
- I only fuck you raw
- You are only guy I fuck
- Im shy but not with you
- my parents in hospital could you please help me
- No money to send kids to school I need your support
- this is my first time fucking
- I never go out with guys
- i dont like bangla or indian (means they fucked them until sian with no returns)

If see this kinda pitch, just play pretend and play along with their pitch.
Change somethings a bit, just like what fl/ml/wl/ktv girls says.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I use to be a gong tao before, after fucking some exclusive maids, I know the exclusiveness is just a marketing term.

- I only fuck you raw
- i dont like bangla or indian (means they fucked them until sian with no returns)

Bro, years ago a maid told me, "don't compare me with others, I am not the same like what u think abt others". I thought I catch a gem until a few more maids telling me the same statement haha. As I meet more maids, I get to hear them grumbling abt their stay in partner/husband betrayal. More or less their have stories r same n they have more men then their husband fucking their neighbours daughter/wives haha. But recently saw many maids posted they got married to sinkie n angmo in tiktok.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Take a shot of whiskey for every line below that DH pitch to u before haha

Quote:

- I only fuck you raw

Old 03-01-2024, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I also see this trend picking up.
Seeing more angmo in the usual bars/ clubs with pinay DH.
They are having fun like this is a mini Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
But recently saw many maids posted they got married to sinkie n angmo in tiktok.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had met this an Indo working in a hotel as cleaner. Had a good 2 hour session. When I dtop her back home, I extended a blue note, she say why give money. I felt so happy as she is not looking for $.got to keep her for some time.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Encountered a couple of maids say they used to have sg bf but broke off as the guy married. They heartbroken not going to have sex with other guys blah blah nonsense story waste of time
Old 03-01-2024, 07:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salinger View Post
Change somethings a bit, just like what fl/ml/wl/ktv girls says.
Thanks for upping, up u back.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
It's their diet mainly. They cook and eat curry from morning to night.

The smell of curry stays in their clothes and body, and their breath.

And of coz on top of it, they use cheap soap to bathe, which make it worse.
Upped +156. Congrats for hitting 1k points mark.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-01-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Nowadays maid smart, let u fuck then shamelessly ask for money. No money no talk. No more 2nd time lol.
Old 03-01-2024, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Any one know where this Indo Miram xhua went to ? Mgs her no reply
Old 04-01-2024, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19966 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Need to work liao, continue when I free again....
Bro Faster Come Back For Your FR Leh

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 04-01-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Fxxxboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
had met this an Indo working in a hotel as cleaner. Had a good 2 hour session. When I dtop her back home, I extended a blue note, she say why give money. I felt so happy as she is not looking for $.got to keep her for some time.
Does she live in outram area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1