The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2017, 12:28 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 6 H66

L6 H66 G10

Face: 4.5/10 Not pretty. Average Looking milf

Body: 5/10 can tell from her meaty body she gave birth before indeed she is a mum

Boobs: 6/10

Bbbj:6/10 Not bad compared to G3

Cat bath: 5/10

Frenching: 5/10

Fj: 3/10 No feel no mood. Can't cum. She tried boob job & Hj me can't cum

Gfe: 1/10 room for improvement

Rtf: No. I rather pcc and save my $50
Old 12-08-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Miss liar slyer, You want post fake fr go elsewhere.
Nobody at cat50 is interested in your lies.

Maybe we should get the wls to give fr on slyer.
I'm tired of quarrelling with you the small kuku.
我等天来收你。
Old 12-08-2017, 12:42 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Miss liar slyer, You want post fake fr go elsewhere.
Nobody at cat50 is interested in your lies.

Maybe we should get the wls to give fr on slyer.
I'm tired of quarrelling with you the small kuku.
我等天来收你。
All samsters have the rights to post fr on 666 whores in this 666 thread
U don't own this thread or forum
If u r not happy u can don't read my genuine fr

Please ask the whores to fr on me. Can't wait to read

Last edited by slyer; 12-08-2017 at 12:54 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
All samsters have the rights to post fr on 666 whores in this 666 thread
U don't own this thread or forum
If u r not happy u can buy over this forum

Please ask the whores to fr on me. Can't wait to read
Bro u bonk 2 of them at same day?
Old 12-08-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
Miss liar slyer got sabo by wrong info at exchange raw thread via pm.
He attempted to raw both wl. Both rejected him and sternly ask him to wear condom. Failing his attempts, he got angry and came here to write fake frs flaming the poor wl.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:56 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalfoundries View Post
Different days la.

Penned 2 fr in same day means I bonked both G3 & 10 on same day?

Did I mention the date I bonk them in fr?
Old 12-08-2017, 12:58 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Miss liar slyer got sabo by wrong info at exchange raw thread via pm.
He attempted to raw both wl. Both rejected him and sternly ask him to wear condom. Failing his attempts, he got angry and came here to write fake frs flaming the poor wl.
Your words again?
Whores' words again?
Please post video & pictures evidence here.
Don't bullshit with your one sided claim

Many samsters already pm me that G3 & 10 services Lousy. When they post negative fr here they got mass zap by 666 promoters Beckham07 & cassano10. You picked on the wrong person to bully. I've no fear of posting genuine negative fr in this thread or forum.
Both Beckham & cassano r Soccer players. From these 2 nicks it's so Obvious that cassano10 = beckham07 both belong to same master

Last edited by slyer; 12-08-2017 at 09:33 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't bullshit with your one sided claim
Then your fr are also your one sided claim.
You stop your bullshit please.

I have a lot of cat50 Intels. Unlike you only promote 1818 n 1838 n not forgetting your fake fr on 2038 g7.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Calm down Bro's.

You two should forgive and hug each other.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Calm down Bro's.
You two should forgive and hug each other.
ultraman try g3 n post ur fr la...
i sure support ..
Old 12-08-2017, 09:28 AM
Samster

UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
ultraman try g3 n post ur fr la...
i sure support ..
I've tried her. She's the worst girl i've had sex with in 0666. I don't like her attitude and i find her to be quite lazy. No effort put in at all. Left the house that day quite unhappy.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:38 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Then your fr are also your one sided claim.
You stop your bullshit please.

I have a lot of cat50 Intels. Unlike you only promote 1818 n 1838 n not forgetting your fake fr on 2038 g7.
Based on your post history, you have not posted a single fr in 2017
Talking abt integrity, credibility or contribution to forum? In short you are a troll cum cyber bully

FYI I also fuck cat 150 whores all over the shops in Geylang. Please check my frs post history. I don't promote or market a particular house. Please get your facts right.

U think u r the only one who have intels and can act like tuakang cyber bully? I don't have intels is it?

This time u picked on the wrong person to bully. I've no fear of posting genuine frs anywhere. U can mass zap me using your clones oops I'm immune to zap
And I know who zapped me in the past. I'll "return favor" the moment your clones posted. Please monitor your clones status. Anytime they may get banned

Last edited by slyer; 12-08-2017 at 09:59 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:40 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
I've tried her. She's the worst girl i've had sex with in 0666. I don't like her attitude and i find her to be quite lazy. No effort put in at all. Left the house that day quite unhappy.
Another genuine negative fr from a bro on G3
I'm not the only customer who received f up service and attitude from G3
She's lazy with bad attitude. When customer cannot cum after some time she showed that f up attitude and Sian face.

If she's not happy to work as whore please go back to Thailand. Don't waste our hard earned $50

We need more Bros like u to speak up against the trolls/bullies in 666!

Bro don't worry of getting zap. If you are mass zap let me know.

Last edited by slyer; 12-08-2017 at 09:56 AM.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Another genuine negative fr on G3
I'm not the only customer who received f up service and attitude from G3
She's lazy with bad attitude. When customer cannot cum she showed that f up attitude and face.
If she's not happy to work as whore please go back to Thailand. Don't waste our hard earned $50

Bro don't worry of getting zap. If you are mass zap let me know.
I didnt cum. Not even a thank you after the session. Show me black face. I've had better G3's in the other houses.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:58 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
I didnt cum. Not even a thank you after the session. Show me black face. I've had better G3's in the other houses.
Bro there r many girls in Geylang. Don't worry about lack of pussies to bonk
This G3 no good just ban her for life. See how she sustains her business with her "strong backup of Beckham07 & cassano10"

Will share with u my premium lists of top services whores privately. If not some trolls will claim I market certain house or like 888 instead of 666

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1