The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 26-02-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4809 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

See the face have a cfm face. Mouth good for sucking
Old 26-02-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
any one happen to know of this indo maid somewhere around bishan jln binchang/berjaya/jln insaf area? by the name of iris or something. looks average, abit bbw one?
Yes yes i know.
Old 26-02-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Why I old Man U scare ah? U come I wait for u. See who old or young. Come try

Don’t talk cock, again talk only no action, say u no balls, 29yrs old totally useless. Don’t waste the rice. As the way u talk, think u don’t have a job.

Living with parent, no gf, totally useless. 不死也没用
If you want to jio people, you jolly well provide info first. If not, shut the fuck up and stop making unnecessary noise online.
Do continue shouting online with your wrong info, must be really fun getting all mad online hahaha. 吃到这么老了没智慧, low class gangster wannabe loser rofl.

Please stop replying me liao, I'm just gonna ignore you from now on. Enjoy your rest of your mid life or twilight years. 👍
Old 26-02-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
If you want to jio people, you jolly well provide info first. If not, shut the fuck up and stop making unnecessary noise online.
Do continue shouting online with your wrong info, must be really fun getting all mad online hahaha. 吃到这么老了没智慧, low class gangster wannabe loser rofl.

Please stop replying me liao, I'm just gonna ignore you from now on. Enjoy your rest of your mid life or twilight years. ��
Ya I am a gangster,Come Clementi ave 5 blk 339. If u dare I wait u at void deck. Come no ball 29yrs old. I will u. We meet see who twilight year. Don’t talk only no action. That why I say. Ah gua keyboard warrior. Don’t dare to reply

I wait for u, keyboard warrior, no body will help u, if u show up see I will beat u up. I let see I’m old anot, I wait for u
Old 27-02-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
upinkm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The "black" or "black rose" I talking about, she's not bad la but asking price abit expensive hahaha.

Thinking of meeting her again this week or maybe try hunt for next one.
She quite old already
Old 27-02-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by upinkm View Post
She quite old already
Yeah you aren't wrong, she's older than she looks but my experience last time with her was quite fun haha.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick0610 View Post
I have her WhatsApp as well, turns out she lives in the west. How much is she quoting?
Well, standard pricing I guess, but you should contact her yourself cos maybe everyone pays differently haha.
Old 27-02-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Ya I am a gangster,Come Clementi ave 5 blk 339. If u dare I wait u at void deck. Come no ball 29yrs old. I will u. We meet see who twilight year. Don’t talk only no action. That why I say. Ah gua keyboard warrior. Don’t dare to reply

I wait for u, keyboard warrior, no body will help u, if u show up see I will beat u up. I let see I’m old anot, I wait for u
Sicaly he look like ultimate warrior or Brock Lesnar how? 🤣
Joking la bro . Anyway enjoy the domestic helpers hunting....
Old 27-02-2024, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
loginasd is Cool - loads of Potential
Exclamation Re: Screwing maids

Need help,

what social chat for contact majority Filipinos?
Want to tackler the nation FWD!
Wish me luck
Old 27-02-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
I don’t care who he is, base the way he talk he is nothing, staying with parent n job no gf. People arguing let it be.Why he has to ask people to stop? He must be lau jiao here or something. But only a keyboard warrior
Old 27-02-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loginasd View Post
Need help,

what social chat for contact majority Filipinos?
Want to tackler the nation FWD!
Wish me luck
Maybe can try Badoo? got my first PH DH there
Old 27-02-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Haha bro if you look back at all the chatting history, is he keep disturbing me all this time rofl. Also not his first time, last time he also scold other people and stuff. Aiya I'm just gonna ignore that siao lang, no point to lower myself to argue or fight with mentally challenged person.

Anyways I agree with you and your happy hunting mentality. I come here to learn and read stories on hunting DH. Nowadays I also go for quality over quantity, those cmi one I won't even bother even saying "hi" in michat or omi. At most skip 1 or 2 weeks lor
Old 27-02-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Maybe can try Badoo? got my first PH DH there
Bro, I started my meet n fuck, the apps I used was Badoo n then skout. Within a week can meet n fuck no difference from those FL website choose call n transaction. Already cannot count how many I met. But now Badoo use real photos, hard already. Now can juz Sundays go LP.
Old 27-02-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I think trend is changing from time to time: tinder used to be good but now shitty.
IMO Badoo is best and then maybe fb. Can comsider Hinge too. I did not try omi, and michat does not work, full of fake and scammers.
Bro, hinge got FDW using? I see a lot of chais profile inside hahaha
Old 27-02-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
beastboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
50 per shot only nothing more.