The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

dun woryy, can mirror n choose for urself in this spa (sinkies prefer to call it parade).
have to fast hand fast leg if there's lotsa customers, which is the usual case.

mostly viets, 1 from macau, dunno still got thais anot.
all can speak at least some mandarin.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
Sboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to beholdSboobs_lover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
dun woryy, can mirror n choose for urself in this spa (sinkies prefer to call it parade).

Thanks...i looking for malaysian chinese.
Anyway seem like sky paradise not bad...

PRC: An An, WY Part1, WY Part2, WY Part3, Xiao Lu (ZSH)
Old 27-10-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sboobs_lover View Post
if u have been to VIP. i think i cant find anywhere better than VIP.
sky paradise? feel like going to GL
Old 27-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justincoco View Post
VIP closed ah. I just went there but CLOSED
They were open that day......

The main door is closed and only opened from inside via remote control. They can see you from inside and will not open if they have not seen you before or you look suspicious or have the BIB / UC cutting.
Old 27-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 11
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

i agree VIP is better than Paradise. each has their own pro and con. Girls wise VIP win but haven't been to VIP for 2 months liao, so dunoe how is the quality now. Paradise's room too small, and not much customers.
Old 28-10-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
snaptrax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any info on 782? Heard she only comes out once or twice a day and I don’t know how she looks like in person. The last time I went I tried to ask but not available.
Old 28-10-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sky paradise there only PRCs n viets.
it's actually formerly lolipop909 gals operating from hotels last time.
look good or bad, can only tell after u mirror. that's why heavily PS-ed pics called 照骗...
service good or bad, can only rate after u bonk.

if die die want malaysian chinese, bobian gotta go check out bluewave, HV, NZ, new york, grand paragon.
but dun expect SYTs like viets lor...
and those spas cannot mirror, u r at the mercy of captains
Old 28-10-2017, 08:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sky paradise there only PRCs n viets.
it's actually formerly lolipop909 gals operating from hotels last time.
look good or bad, can only tell after u mirror. that's why heavily PS-ed pics called 照骗...
service good or bad, can only rate after u bonk.

if die die want malaysian chinese, bobian gotta go check out bluewave, HV, NZ, new york, grand paragon.
but dun expect SYTs like viets lor...
and those spas cannot mirror, u r at the mercy of captains
Yes, i agreed, that one must really mirror then decide cannot choose from pics.

Quote:
I heard facilities not fully up. Local malaysian, usually is the late 20s and early 30s type in those spa like HV, New york can't really find food quality one.

Quote:

People call that as mirror. Most of them will look at pics then mirror again to double confirmed their looks all

Quote:
Originally Posted by justincoco View Post
VIP closed ah. I just went there but CLOSED
Not close. In those country have to adapt their style. Sometime they were told to close early, have to follow. At least give u warning better then no warning.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

VIP Spa

No: 222

Background
She can speak Chinese and she was from Ho Chi Min. She was around quite long not new in VIP. Previously been wanting to try her but she not around alway, finally got chance this time.

样貌:★★★★
In my personal opinion, I feel that she look better in pics. Real person really not that chio, just normal with long dye hair. I believe she is close to mid or late 20s.

身材:★★★★
She is fair, slim and petite. Cannot see any visual scar on her boby. She have a big tattoo at her lower back area. She have a perky butt. I think will create the piak piak sound if do doggie.
Her boobs was small but natural Soft and pleasant to fondle. Consider b size and nipple rather sensitive.Her pussy was hairy too.

服务:★★★★★
Wash me clean clean on a water bed. Hot and cold licking of my ass crack area until I cannot tahan and hand stocking my cock while performing ass rim on me. Use both her left and right nipple to rub my left and right inner ear.. use her butt area to glide my cock and my tigh follow by giving me a good lick at my back ancd licking n twisting her tougues at my ear. Seibei shiok.

After that ask me to turn over and apply and she gave me a very detail bbbj. The way she blow and lick my cock is like very hungry for cock. She lick every part of it. Lick my shaft, my ball, suck and lick the side of my cock with very good tougues swirling action. She lick in a circular motion mix with a up down motion.At a few point, she go in deepthroat that I mouthfucker her till I almost want to cum inside her mouth.

Foreplay/Chemistry:★★★
Silent throughout the session only our moaning. I think the gfe was just ok

做爱:★★★★
Most of the time was bbbj, the fj was a fast one with only she on top position and she kept licking and sucking my nipple and using her touches to ticker with my ear I pump her hard in a upward position. Very soon I offload all my cum.

Overall not so bad bonk, still ok. Those who like experience lady, she could be the one.

Comments
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.
Thanks for your time and patient for reading my FR

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 29-10-2017, 12:36 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

战后报告

VIP Spa

VIP Spa. No:399

Background
I heard from captain.she is a new car. Status unknown in terms of service, so decided to give a try.She can speak little Chinese and she was from Ho Chi Min. She told me this her first time in JB and working for this stable.

样貌:★★★★
In my personal opinion, I feel that she look better in person compared to pic. Maybe they should reconsider putting a better pic for her. I have also feedback to the captain about her pics.Real person is sweet type and look slightly above average. She is the trendy type.

身材:★★★★★
She is fair, slim,lightweight and petite. She have very nice figure . I cannot see any visual scar on her boby. She have tattoo at both her left wrist area and right calf area. She have dye gold and highlight red colour hair. I think her breast is totally small size.. almost flat but soft and have sensitive nipple.Her pussy was tight, wet and hairy too.

Wash me clean clean from back to front.Catbath me and performed a BBBJ on me in the shower. After drying myself, give me a quick massage. Tease my groin area when massage me.
Then followed by a hot and cold licking of my ass crack area until I cannot tahan.Then apply some sticky liquid and rubba rubba my back with her pussy then use her butt area to glide my cock and my tigh follow by giving me a good lick at my back ancd licking n twisting her tougues at my ear. Seibei shiok.
After that ask me to turn over and apply and she gave me a very bbbj. She lick every part of it. Lick my shaft, my ball, suck and lick the side of my cock with very good tougues swirling action. She lick in a circular motion mix with a up down motion.

Foreplay/Chemistry:★★★★
Quite high, with lot of licking n cuddling and hugging like bf n gf

做爱:★★★★
Started off with her missionary. After a few stroke, change to doggie. As I ram her harder and deeper.She was moaning and whining and the piak piak sound make me really hard to tahan, gave in and ram her fast and furious and end game shoot all the soldiers out.

Vedict: ★★★★
She a new car so standard wise may not as pro as those old timer, but she has good attitude and willing to learn.
It was a nice and good bonk overall. Those who like obedient obedient type lady, she will be ideal choice.

Comments
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Last edited by Naka_Timo; 29-10-2017 at 12:59 PM.
Old 29-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bro here in VIP spa now?
Old 30-10-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was in JB last night with a colleague and had intended to go ZON but my colleague convinced me to go VIP instead. I decided to follow as I have never been here before. On arrival out from the lift saw place was in darkness. I thought it was closed as already 11.30pm but my colleague said to hang around while he made a phonecall. He was calling one of the captain who stuck his head out from another door inside the reception to acknowledge us and opened the main glass door. We were given keys to the lockers but we did not bother to change and went straight to the canteen. Only Maggie mee and bread was available. Luckily we had our dinner before coming here. Took a tumbler of 100 plus drink and proceed to the viewing area. Noticed there's a sauna and 2 tiny pools which no one was using anyway. The viewing area was dimly lit and had about 8 round tables which were all occupied so my colleague & me shared a table with another guy. Total about 25 of us were seated waiting for the girls to appear. Did not have to wait long as soon captain led a group of 12 ladies all Vietnamese. Within minutes all of them were taken. We did not even manage to have a good look at them. Same thing happened when the next batch of ladies were brought out 15 mins later. The captain then advised us to be quick to choose our girls or we will be sitting there the whole night. So when the next batch of ladies were brought out I just pointed to the 1st one as they came out from the door without even taking a good look at her.

As she led me down the stairs to the room where it was brighter, I had a better look at her and was quite satisfied. Late 20s with okay features and slim body. Tattoo of a rose on her back shoulder and smooth fair complexion. Overall satisfied with her service.

Paid rm228 each as we left the place.
This place is basically a fuck & go joint with service oriented ladies to service you. But food & refreshments is terrible practically non existent. Facilities are also not up to scratch so I am not surprised no one were using them while we were there. I was told they have a movie room but we did not see it so can't comment on it.

Overall I would return to VIP if all I wanted was a screw but if I need to relax in a pool or sauna with some refreshments.... I would go to another spa.
Old 30-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i believe if u r there in the daytime. u would have more time to make use of the facilities offered there.
i would say that VIP offers the best girls and the best services in JB now.
Old 30-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer

Read before proceed

战后报告

VIP Spa

VIP Spa. No:532

Background
She can't really speak chinese. I not sure she from vietnam or other place but she is a gem.

样貌:★★★★★
I don't know what to said Syt plus cfm look. She have the wild and horny eye.She is dark and belong to the minah type. The pic doesn't look appealing. She should change a better pics in order to attact more customer. Nice matching gold with red highlighted hair.

身材:★★★★★
Acceptable height, not that petite. Very nice figure with b cup boobs, nicely erected nipple when aroused. She have no visual scar on body. Small tattoo near the back of the shoulder area. Hairy and neat pussy with no smell.

Light massage before asking me to turn to the front and go straight to the point type without those b2b treatment all. We start with some light kiss follow by frenching while I slowly grope to her bottom.rub my finger lightly on her clitoris follow. Wow her pussy starting to get moist, i suck her neh neh and lick it,she go slow with catbath then slowly she go down south to blow me. I signal her to turn her butt to face me then we switch to 69 position where I could gave her pussy her a good tongues lashing and she gave me a good suck and blow on my shaft and my ball. I start with light kisses at the area of her clitiors then follow slow lick and go round the lips area..I repeat the action and various my speed.. she shiver and shifted her body. After that, signal her to insert the condom then I bonk her in missionary then doggie.

Foreplay/Chemistry: ★★★★★
No horse run with lot of cuddling and hugging plus frenching like there is no tomorrow.

做爱:★★★★★
I ram her harder and deeper.She was moaning and whining and the piak piak sound make me really hard to tahan, gave in and ram her fast and furious and end game shoot all the soldiers out.

Vedict: ★★★★
It was a very nice and very good bonk overall. Those who like minah type tanned lady, she is the one. She is surely a gem and also RTF material. Try her before she left. She could be the next Ang Pai for VIP. I left a happy and satisfy man

Comments

Old 06-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
asker_01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I heard that the place got serve Tongkat Ali coffee. Does anyone knows?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread