The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1586 / Power: 16
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SibueyJiaLat View Post
Female ovulation fertile period maybe only 3 days for every 28 days cycle if regular period.

In fact to be safe you need to do 5 days before and 3 days after.

During period can shoot anyhow.

Cheers.
You sound knowledgeable on this topic so wanted to ask, if period is irregular, does the timeline above still work?
Trying to nudge my FWB into letting me CIP.
Old 05-07-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
lauro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
hmm..now my jialat pain is i do have a favour girl in sugarbook but I cannot date her out as now still in pandemic season, and plus, I cannot bring her home, how to have sex if like this?
So simple, cybersex la!!
Old 05-07-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 20
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irrumare View Post
You sound knowledgeable on this topic so wanted to ask, if period is irregular, does the timeline above still work?
Trying to nudge my FWB into letting me CIP.
That's a good question. I used to have a FB and ex-gf with irregular period. So, I only shoot in after their period is over (only 3 days window upon ending of her period). Not a 100% foolproof solution but it works for me.
Old 05-07-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 20
LeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeeKH is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Another almost Jialat story. Drive with my gf to a secluded spot on an open field on a rainy day. We bonked in car. After the deed, as I wanted to drive off, the car tyre was stuck in the grass/mud!!! Finally, asked her to get into drivers seat and step on accelerator while I pushed. Thank goodness managed to budged and she managed to stop the car. She was a non-driver so had a crash course on accelator and brake pedal.
Old 05-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeKH View Post
Another almost Jialat story. Drive with my gf to a secluded spot on an open field on a rainy day. We bonked in car. After the deed, as I wanted to drive off, the car tyre was stuck in the grass/mud!!! Finally, asked her to get into drivers seat and step on accelerator while I pushed. Thank goodness managed to budged and she managed to stop the car. She was a non-driver so had a crash course on accelator and brake pedal.
Lucky you, I was always thinking such a scenario.. if kena then how.. really jialat liao
Old 05-07-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Siao liao lor... worst of the worst in this period.. really no way to explain liao.. share with us the follow up bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Ytd meet up with an maid know from apps.. young C cups.. look ok..
Went hotel.. once inside like long lost lover.. tongue fight undress.. foreplay on bed then go bath together.. inside bathroom have a good sex..
After clean out.. process to bed.. 2nd round start follow by bath n 3rd round be4 check out..
Send her home..
Then come the jialat part.. around 7plus she text me say she fever.. took panadol n go sleep.. morning wake up still fever.. now going to see doc.. sure need swap test n is suay suay got covid..
Contact tracing.. this wan sure die.. hotel record..
How to explain to OC..
Old 05-07-2021, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
SoonKai78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went hotel.. once inside like long lost lover.. tongue fight undress.. foreplay on bed then go bath together.. inside bathroom have a good sex..
After clean out.. process to bed.. 2nd round start follow by bath n 3rd round be4 check out..
Send her home..
Then come the jialat part.. around 7plus she text me say she fever.. took panadol n go sleep.. morning wake up still fever.. now going to see doc.. sure need swap test n is suay suay got covid..
How to explain to OC..
Wah jialat leh. Have they contacted you?
Old 06-07-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tangwu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Send her home..
How to explain to OC..

Tell her urgent need to use toilet. Nearest one is hotel le. Bobian need to sign in. Abit cock. But unless your job rewuires site visit. If not quite gg bro.
Old 06-07-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Switzerland1954 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangwu View Post
Tell her urgent need to use toilet. Nearest one is hotel le. Bobian need to sign in. Abit cock. But unless your job rewuires site visit. If not quite gg bro.
A valid reason, not a bad idea bro!
Old 06-07-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Send her home..
How to explain to OC..
Pls update us on this, i refrained myself from SPA , ML, FL @ hotel because of this contact tracing thingy. my buddies all bochap and said wont be so lucky one

All the best bro.. and Good luck to you
Old 06-07-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Really must go burn joss stick n pray liao..
Lucky after swap test she is jus fever.. negative..
After this incident now really must think twice be4 going hotel..
Really like living hell the whole ytd afternoon waiting for her text n test result..
Think all kind of reason oso no use..
Old 06-07-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
switch off the light or wear a face mask when fuck, dunoe each other face...haha
i prefer to switch on the light as i love to see their facial expression when i fuck them.
Old 06-07-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really like living hell the whole ytd afternoon waiting for her text n test result..
Anxiety wort than supporting Liverpool matches.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 06-07-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbroke View Post
Once I was fucking my FB at home in the afternoon when I suddenly heard my iron gate lock unlocking.. quickly hid my FB under the bed and act as though I was sleeping. Luckily her heels and bags are in the study room. Wife came back and I greeted her. She went into toilet and I quickly send my FB away.

Luckily also my FB is very understanding. But from then on. My place is a no no for my FB. Sibei jialat. .
Your FB is fully dressed when you hide her under your bed? hahaha.

You really damn heng.

If you are in the midst of f**king.... would you stop or carry on?
Old 06-07-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good for you bro, dodged a bullet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1