The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
5wheels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Very nice update TS, more to cum?
Old 01-11-2023, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
cant wait for the real reveal must be hell of an experience
Oh yesss the experience is unforgettable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5wheels View Post
Very nice update TS, more to cum?
More will cum.. but I might hold off revealing Z's forbidden fruits indefinitely.. will keep teasing hahaha
Old 01-11-2023, 07:29 AM
Samster

Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was too engrossed in my fapping and cum too early.

But nothing could stop me from a second round with a bit of rest. Not long after, my cock woke up from its drooly slumber, ready for the reveal.

Where was I? Oh!

Z leaned forward, revealing even more of her xmm cleavage.

This felt so much like a downblouse.. what a tease! If you carefully look at her cleavage, you can actually see through a bit down to her stomach. Surrounding that are her lovely soft humps.. this is heaven.

Her bra must be soaked with sweat. Imagine sniffing it and using it to rub on your didi.. all her fresh xmm tits essence helping you to reach climax.

I quickly began to edge again, just from savoring these freeze frames. My naughty Z.. I couldn't believe she could have such an effect on her Kor.

Then, she stepped back and reached for her shorts.

Fuck this.. she's even stripping in the right sequence??? It felt like she was doing a show for me. If she had taken her bra off with her shorts on, it would still be exciting, but there's nothing better than a view of Z in just her xmm underwear.

Z stepped over her shorts.. and finally, her sweet body in a partially nude state..

DAMN!!!

To be continued..
Old 01-11-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dont tease us like these. haha keep the updates coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastic95 View Post
Oh yesss the experience is unforgettable.

More will cum.. but I might hold off revealing Z's forbidden fruits indefinitely.. will keep teasing hahaha
Old 01-11-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was too engrossed in my fapping and cum too early.

But nothing could stop me from a second round with a bit of rest. Not long after, my cock woke up from its drooly slumber, ready for the reveal.

Where was I? Oh!

Z leaned forward, revealing even more of her xmm cleavage.

This felt so much like a downblouse.. what a tease! If you carefully look at her cleavage, you can actually see through a bit down to her stomach. Surrounding that are her lovely soft humps.. this is heaven.

Her bra must be soaked with sweat. Imagine sniffing it and using it to rub on your didi.. all her fresh xmm tits essence helping you to reach climax.

I quickly began to edge again, just from savoring these freeze frames. My naughty Z.. I couldn't believe she could have such an effect on her Kor.

Then, she stepped back and reached for her shorts.

Fuck this.. she's even stripping in the right sequence??? It felt like she was doing a show for me. If she had taken her bra off with her shorts on, it would still be exciting, but there's nothing better than a view of Z in just her xmm underwear.

Z stepped over her shorts.. and finally, her sweet body in a partially nude state..

DAMN!!!

To be continued..
She looks like a normal tits with normal nipples, not too small not too big normal brownish haha

lets see if its right
Old 02-11-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
dont tease us like these. haha keep the updates coming!
You all balls will turn blue haha. Time to start training your imagination skills..
Old 02-11-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dillydollyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the story TS! Keep it up! Would love to see more of her feet if possible too
Old 02-11-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
suhim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing write up
Old 02-11-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Veranto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DAMN!!!

Please continue..
Old 03-11-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

She stepped over her shorts and stood up..

My perverted desires as a teen fulfilled...

Old 03-11-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

indeed quite a tight bod right there. not too skinny not too chubby

Quote:

Old 03-11-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
indeed quite a tight bod right there. not too skinny not too chubby
It's the average xmm figure that drives me crazy. Not the super slim type.. the kind that could be your cute classmates back in sch
Old 04-11-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:

Fuck, What an innocent pose. She really let her guard down, posing in front of the cam. Such plain bra and panties fits a gnd type like ur Z. Wonder if she knows how dangerous she is tempting us men to want to rip through those naive, simple underwear to sniff her body
Old 04-11-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

So this is how it feels like. After all the hard work and patience I put in, witnessing Z slowly strip away her innocence.

I couldn't help but feel like they were just built for our pleasure. As you remember, I have a thing for xmm since my sec sch days.. girls with their freshly developed, intimate body parts covered by cute, innocent looking underwear, occasionally peeking through their semi-translucent uniforms. Their xmm body curves hidden away from view under their no-nonsense, prudish shirt and skirt.

And now, my dear xmm Z stands before me, showing off the view that once was off-limits. My teenage fantasies have finally been realized. She ticked many of the boxes for my creepy "kink list", namely:

1. I know her personally.. she's my precious cousin!

2. Cute.

3. Good looking but not too pretty. 7/10.. to me she's spot on. Beauty is subjective..

4. A body that is "realistically" sexy. Not your slim and pretty TikTok xmms!

5. She doesn't seem to care or know that she has the power to make perverts like me worship her. She's still pure.. she doesn't use perfumes or make up.

6. The way she dresses reinforces number 5. She hides her assets away under unremarkable clothing and underwear. Just look at her bra and panties.

7. No bf. Still untainted by horny, lusty guys her age. And now I'm the first guy to witness and take away that innocence.. and, of all people, her Kor.

8. And when I do meet her bf, hehehe.. he has no clue that her "visual" virginity has already been taken. To her first bf: You get to fuck her all you want, but this aspect of her forbidden innocence has already been taken by her Kor. Too late, bro.

9. Just like number 8, she has no clue about this. When she finally shows off her luscious xmm body to her bf, thinking that he's the first.. hehe.

10. I get to watch her age.. 10 - 20 years from now, I can go back to watching Z's xmm body and compare to her future MILF look. If I'm lucky, maybe even capture her MILF body. What a once in a lifetime voyeur experience if that happens!

Enough said.

There is no stopping now. In seconds, Z will expose her forbidden fruits to her Kor.

Z stood in front of the mirror paused for a moment.

She raised her arms behind her back..

Then as if to show her Kor she's finally ready, she turned to the side and started to unclasp her xmm bra.

I watched in anticipation.. her fingers struggling to unhook her bra. The fabric twisting..

Suddenly, her straps loosened. She turned back and faced the cam once more. Her bra cups now sit loose on her chest.. the band of her bra beginning to crumple.

Z raised her hands to her bra straps and, with one swift move, swept her straps off her lovely shoulders.

*Thump Thump*

This is it..!!

Old 04-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 4
Voyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to allVoyfanatic1212 is a name known to all

Quote:

So this is how it feels like. After all the hard work and patience I put in, witnessing Z slowly strip away her innocence.

I couldn't help but feel like they were just built for our pleasure. As you remember, I have a thing for xmm since my sec sch days.. girls with their freshly developed, intimate body parts covered by cute, innocent looking underwear, occasionally peeking through their semi-translucent uniforms. Their xmm body curves hidden away from view under their no-nonsense, prudish shirt and skirt.

And now, my dear xmm Z stands before me, showing off the view that once was off-limits. My teenage fantasies have finally been realized. She ticked many of the boxes for my creepy "kink list", namely:

1. I know her personally.. she's my precious cousin!

2. Cute.

3. Good looking but not too pretty. 7/10.. to me she's spot on. Beauty is subjective..

4. A body that is "realistically" sexy. Not your slim and pretty TikTok xmms!

5. She doesn't seem to care or know that she has the power to make perverts like me worship her. She's still pure.. she doesn't use perfumes or make up.

6. The way she dresses reinforces number 5. She hides her assets away under unremarkable clothing and underwear. Just look at her bra and panties.

7. No bf. Still untainted by horny, lusty guys her age. And now I'm the first guy to witness and take away that innocence.. and, of all people, her Kor.

8. And when I do meet her bf, hehehe.. he has no clue that her "visual" virginity has already been taken. To her first bf: You get to fuck her all you want, but this aspect of her forbidden innocence has already been taken by her Kor. Too late, bro.

9. Just like number 8, she has no clue about this. When she finally shows off her luscious xmm body to her bf, thinking that he's the first.. hehe.

10. I get to watch her age.. 10 - 20 years from now, I can go back to watching Z's xmm body and compare to her future MILF look. If I'm lucky, maybe even capture her MILF body. What a once in a lifetime voyeur experience if that happens!

Enough said.

There is no stopping now. In seconds, Z will expose her forbidden fruits to her Kor.

Z stood in front of the mirror paused for a moment.

She raised her arms behind her back..

Then as if to show her Kor she's finally ready, she turned to the side and started to unclasp her xmm bra.

I watched in anticipation.. her fingers struggling to unhook her bra. The fabric twisting..

Suddenly, her straps loosened. She turned back and faced the cam once more. Her bra cups now sit loose on her chest.. the band of her bra beginning to crumple.

Z raised her hands to her bra straps and, with one swift move, swept her straps off her lovely shoulders.

*Thump Thump*

This is it..!!

Lets fucking go! Innocent xmms need to be defiled by their blood relatives even more. the connection, the love and the relationship makes seeing their most private and forbidden fruits even more intoxicating. Cant wait to see your culmination of this sweet 7/10 xmm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1