The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TacticalFouls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My NTU "confession"

Hope to have a go at Jap girl too. How I wish I am working in a Jap MNC with kawaii colleagues
Old 07-11-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
linebacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 08-11-2019, 01:00 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

good writing TS, keep it up , Support
Old 08-11-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Hansen6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope can read more nice story.
Old 31-01-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5801 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more stories.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

It’s been a long while since I updated. Simply because times are different now and well, because of the CB measures, for a while, it had been difficult to find lobangs for fun, and even if they could be found, well, hotels were closed.

Now however, things are slowly returning to normal, hotels are now available although the Safe Entry measures make everything less anonymous than it used to be.

Also times have changed economically as well. Times are bad, which theoretically would mean more people would be available as everyone needs financial assistance. The thoughts that people like events ladies, stewardesses and financial agents would be easier to find, in reality, have not materialized, at least not for me.

Last but not least, I find myself less wanting to find action. It’s a vicious cycle at my age. The less you want it, the less you do, and the less you do, the less you find yourself wanting.

On the travel front, my planned trips to Osaka and the Shinchis ( where I hoped to meet Rika) again did not pan out as international travel got cancelled. I barely got back what I paid for my air tickets. Even if I wanted to go, vacations got cancelled at work (cos I’m “essential”, very essential) and Japan stopped international travellers from entering.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-10-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Things are slowly returning back to normal now, yet there is a sense that it won’t be the same as pre-Covid days.

Since pickings have been lean, I thought I’d state my thoughts on dating apps. Or rather my past experiences with them.

My past pickings have predominantly come from 2 online sites. Locanto and Seeking.

I shall compare the 2 in terms of my experiences

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-10-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Locanto is an online classifieds site. It’s the only readily available site that is relatively easy to post on. I tried both Gumtree and Carousell as well. Gumtree keeps rejecting my ads for a huge number of reasons and Carousell, well, after a previous incident, my number has been locked and I can’t post there anymore, even though I see many ads there similar to what I used to post.

However the ease with posting on locanto has also created a huge number of spam posts there. There are also so many scammers on locanto that frankly, there’s no point responding to any of the posts there. It’s almost always someone pretending to offer services but asking for advance transfer or another variation of that. Lately it’s been people asking you to purchase pics or vids first, then meeting up when you a regular customer. The pics and vids are almost always downloaded from the internet. Or else of poor quality.

I have mentioned the pitfalls of locanto before in a previous post so I shan’t elaborate further.

Old 04-10-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

The other site I use is Seeking. It’s a paid site (not cheap mind you) where to read messages you’d have to be a premium member.

The plus points of Seeking ? Well there are really a lot of people on it. And most are genuine, although not all are seeking cash for physical action. Some are but not all. Of late there are more and more new members getting on the site.

The negative points? Well as there are lots more people, the leverage the bros are getting are slowly diminishing. The requirements from the girls are getting more and more ridiculous. I’ve had one lady asking for 3k a pop. Which is ridiculous in my opinion. Granted even if we could afford that. Well as a guy if I’d want variety. At 3k I can probably find a few different girls for the same price and well, at the end of the session, guys often feel that the session wasn’t as worth the money as initially thought (whatever the girl thinks). It gets worse as one ages. Some guys may think paying high prices shows that they have made it. They can afford. But please. It’s just paying for an experience. And perceptions about certain experiences changes with the passing of time. You may think that bonk was worth it. But 5 months down the road that same bonk would not feel as exhilarating. So don’t pay 3k. Please.

The disadvantage of that is also, well, girls often feel they are worth as much as their last bonk cost, even if that means one time was the result of one guy feeling good at showing off. So once said girl gets 3k. She thinking she’s 3k material for life.

Of course some of you may think otherwise. Feel free to think what you will. This is about my thoughts and perceptions. If you not happy and want to thrash me here. I’ll just zap you. I don’t gaf what you think

Old 04-10-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Strangely 2 of my best experiences have been from locanto instead. My NTU girl and one other. One other whom I’d met only once. I still remember these 2 fondly.

In contrast most of my other bonks which eventually ended badly have come from seeking. Most times the girls in seeking will keep asking to up the rates simply because they were offered more “last week”.

To me Locanto is like line fishing. You bait the line, cast the line and wait. Wait months if necessary. Hopefully something good will come. As I said. No point responding to the ads there. Just wait patiently like a good angler.

Seeking is more akin to deep sea fishing with a net. You haul the net in and you sieve through all the fishes you pick up. Out of all that you’ve caught, you’ll probably throw out many because of ridiculous rates, different expectations etc.
And if you do find one or 2 good catches. Meet once or twice and the move on before they start demanding more.

Old 04-10-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

So what’s next ?

I think I will probably quit Seeking once my current membership ends. The harvest simply isn’t worth the time and effort.

I now just enjoy looking at ladies even if there is no action. I have half a mind to try out maybe.sg since I’m paying for the company. And it’s not as ridiculously priced as seeking.

My photoshoots efforts have withered too, with there being no takers despite the economic gloom. So unless the bro who provides me lobangs does so soon, that’s a no go as well.

On the travel front, I can’t wait to go osaka again to explore again, but something tells me, like the situation here, there’s likely to be changes on the scene there as well, for good or bad.

Old 04-10-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CouldBeThem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates bro, please continue sharing
Old 04-10-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

$80 usd per month for seeking?

Wow. Crazy man.
Old 05-10-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

mastersargent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
$80 usd per month for seeking?

Wow. Crazy man.
3k per pop even more crazy. Unless Felicia Chin or similar girls LOL
Old 05-10-2020, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
The other site I use is Seeking. It’s a paid site (not cheap mind you) where to read messages you’d have to be a premium member.

The plus points of Seeking ? Well there are really a lot of people on it. And most are genuine, although not all are seeking cash for physical action. Some are but not all. Of late there are more and more new members getting on the site.

The negative points? Well as there are lots more people, the leverage the bros are getting are slowly diminishing. The requirements from the girls are getting more and more ridiculous. I’ve had one lady asking for 3k a pop. Which is ridiculous in my opinion. Granted even if we could afford that. Well as a guy if I’d want variety. At 3k I can probably find a few different girls for the same price and well, at the end of the session, guys often feel that the session wasn’t as worth the money as initially thought (whatever the girl thinks). It gets worse as one ages. Some guys may think paying high prices shows that they have made it. They can afford. But please. It’s just paying for an experience. And perceptions about certain experiences changes with the passing of time. You may think that bonk was worth it. But 5 months down the road that same bonk would not feel as exhilarating. So don’t pay 3k. Please.

The disadvantage of that is also, well, girls often feel they are worth as much as their last bonk cost, even if that means one time was the result of one guy feeling good at showing off. So once said girl gets 3k. She thinking she’s 3k material for life.

Of course some of you may think otherwise. Feel free to think what you will. This is about my thoughts and perceptions. If you not happy and want to thrash me here. I’ll just zap you. I don’t gaf what you think
To me, 3k seems to be quite pricey for that one pop.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1