The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 9
michelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to allmichelle535 is a name known to all
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
To that girl in my heart,

Even though you are attached now, I still cannot forget about you. If I cannot be your husband in this life, I hope to be your husband in the next life.
So loving.
so sentimental.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:36 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
arth80s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice thread. here's mine:

I believe we will meet again someday, but till then, stay safe and be happy.
Old 13-09-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40804 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

几番相依幸福意
今日一别难相舍
愿留心底共相守
闭眼由心展现您

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old 13-09-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

You were the first girl I had ever spent a 七夕情人节 with. Coincidence that this year 2016 七夕 fell on national day itself. We even caught the fireworks while leaving gbtb. A word from me and you packed up and left cause I want the best for us.

You said you know that I love you. You want me to go to 国内 to settle down with you. I don't mind. But 时间和地理 really makes it so tough. You said you will never fall in love again if I leave you.

It's not that i don't want this relationship. Time is the factor here. I really feel sad. You 拉黑 me on wechat. I know you did it on a fit of anger due to what I said. But I said those things so that you will hate me and think that i am an asshole.

I know that if i call you now, you will answer. But i also know that in the end it wont last. It will just be another vicious cycle. Yes, 你是对的人出现在错的时间。 对不起,我爱你。

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 14-09-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

to the girl who wanted to fuck me once, then I almost fuck her twice, and failed. Here's to you my old friend.

Sometimes I wonder how you were doing in life, for real. Because whenever I messaged you, you claim that your life is always rosy everyday. We both know that it's not true, for life simply doesn't work this way. Yet, it somehow pains me that you are hiding from me.

I know I can't be the man you want, and we can't go back to the way we did before, where I saw your eyes lit up whenever you see me. I had to kiss you. And you kissed back, and we made out like there's no tomorrow.

Was it love that you are looking for that I can't give? For that I can't argue. I can't love you 100%.

Now, how about a fuck to get it done and over with? hahahaha

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 15-09-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
voluptuousvenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To my BT. I thought I loved u when we were young. But you played me. I was devastated. 15 years later, you came back to me. Made me feel young again but we are now both married. I miss your hug. I miss your kisses. I miss your laugh. I miss your smile. My world is so much more colorful when I'm with you. I want to feel you. Embrace all of you. I want to love you and make love to you. But we can't. And I can only love you from a distance.

You are my favorite what if. My crush. My soulmate. My unfinished business. I think about you every hour of the day. I can try to forget but I don't want to. I will hold on to these memories until I get numb. Until the feeling is forgotten.

I miss you. I love u. I can't make myself hate you because I understand you completely. If only I can tell you this to your face. But it won't make things easier.

Last edited by voluptuousvenus; 28-09-2016 at 06:47 PM.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
voluptuousvenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why did my reply not show?
Old 17-09-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
几番相依幸福意
今日一别难相舍
愿留心底共相守
闭眼由心展现您
Take good care of yrself my dear .......

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5
Old 17-09-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hella21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

缘分让我遇到你
缘分让我爱上你
甜蜜的语言 虚拟的爱恋
原来一切在骗自己
天注定你不 是我唯一
只能把你放心底
是你让我看清我自己
是你也让我看清你
你的甜言蜜语
只是疯狂的游戏
最后你无声无息
消失在记忆里
我是真的真爱你
你却时刻在逃避
自古多情两分离
思思念念全是你
Old 18-09-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
ING ING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like bro hella21 posted, mine was not really love(or was it?) and still dun know what how to define till today…I guessed that's why the saying words just cannot really explain feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hella21 View Post
缘分让我遇到你
缘分让我爱上你
甜蜜的语言 虚拟的爱恋
原来一切在骗自己
天注定你不 是我唯一
只能把你放心底
是你让我看清我自己
是你也让我看清你
你的甜言蜜语
只是疯狂的游戏
最后你无声无息
消失在记忆里
我是真的真爱你
你却时刻在逃避
自古多情两分离
思思念念全是你
Old 18-09-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
ING ING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You still want to fuck your old love after 15 yr? Any FL can beat her any day...

For me, I just met that someone this week I knew for 17 years. Body and face really cannot compare to her youthful days I knew her. To meet her only to find our world has changed and the topic chatted are more of the surface matters which not really of interest to me.

All she has interest was the "famous" food here and massage. The next dilemma is she told me she coming again soon and we can catch up again

What should I next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by voluptuousvenus View Post
To my BT. I thought i loved u when we were young. But you fooled me because you are about to marry. I was devastated. 15 years later, you came back to me. Made me feel young again but we are now both married. I miss your hug. I miss your kisses. I miss your laugh. I miss my smile when I'm with you. My world is so much more colorful when I'm with you. I want to feel you. Embrace all of you. I want to love you and make love to you. But we can't. And I can only love you from a distance.
Old 18-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

亲爱的。。好不舍。。好想您。。

Old 23-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me Mr. Duplicity
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face how quickly I was replaced
Are you thinking of me when you fuck her?
Old 24-09-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
亲爱的。。好不舍。。好想您。。
第8夜了。。勇敢撑着。。亲爱的。。辛苦您了。。好不舍。。好想好想您 。。。

Old 25-09-2016, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Legendary7Wolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

有些人走着走着 散了
有些事看着看着 淡了
有些时想着想着 忘了
有些梦做着做着 醒了
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1