The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 03-03-2024, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 957 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7001 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
today walk past want to try G32 or G20, but at least 5 bros sitting outside, haizz.
Went at 10pm..saw 8 to 9 horny men waiting in the queue outside...mostly going for g20...long queue lol
Old 03-03-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros know iif G16 is back to work?
Old 03-03-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
She is more than a commando. She is a female Rambo and is worth every dollar plus tip. She put me in an agony of pleasure till I have to cover my mouth to muffle my screaming. Anyway I noticed the difference in work ethics between the Thais and Viet WLs is the Pho Bos are prepared to go the extra mile to please whereas the Tomyam soups are more restrained. Cannot this cannot that. For me it will be Pho from now on.
Not true... Only this Pho shop's service is good. I try other Pho shops also cannot make it one.
Old 03-03-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Two Balls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is G20 working today)
Old 03-03-2024, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Not true... Only this Pho shop's service is good. I try other Pho shops also cannot make it one.
I agree with you. The top 3 strikers in this house g20, 28 and 32 are an exception .
Old 03-03-2024, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 4
Condominium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I agree with you. The top 3 strikers in this house g20, 28 and 32 are an exception .
What about 21?
Old 04-03-2024, 12:24 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Those of you regulars at this house do you usually go near to closing hours 1am 2am to avoid the long queue?i notice 6pm to 10pm is the most peak hours ..sometimes 20 men waiting outside the shop..business is so good..okt is probably a millionaire by now lol
Old 04-03-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Those of you regulars at this house do you usually go near to closing hours 1am 2am to avoid the long queue?i notice 6pm to 10pm is the most peak hours ..sometimes 20 men waiting outside the shop..business is so good..okt is probably a millionaire by now lol
Up to 20 paxs waiting for 3-4 top strikers..
Damn - it’s about easily 2-3 hours of pure waiting times for release 🤔
Old 04-03-2024, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1237 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Interestingly, I can never understand how other houses can learn from this one.
Friendly pimps.
Girls looks above average.
Service tends to be top notched.

I'm glad I stumbled onto these gems early on while mileage was lower.

This house is a good example. Enjoy bros!
Old 04-03-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yesterday night 9pm i saw about 8 chinamen waiting outside for g20..some chinamen even been standing outside the shop for one hour..they are eager not to miss the queue...this house got very loyal customers..some come from as far as jurong or woodlands just to bonk the top three strikers.. Lol
Old 04-03-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

My assessment of the WLs in this house. Top 3 strikers are g20, 32 and 28. They gave good gfe, dfk kau kau , handful of tits , solid bbbj and of course damn shiok fcuk. And sometimes go beyond the call of duty service.
Mid-fielders are g8, 16 and 21.
G8 service is OK, tits b cup and can only kiss kiss.
G16 is very fair and quite pretty however she is only interested in cim and not fcuk. Lack gfe .
G21 is also quite pretty but I haven't tried.
The rest of the WLs are reserves. Haven't tried.
And now you know why the top strikers have hordes of fans willing to wait for up to an hour for them.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Closing time is 12am. Anyway, really depends on luck but between 3pm to 5pm would be considered non peak. If weekends, try when they just open.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My assessment of the WLs in this house. Top 3 strikers are g20, 32 and 28. They gave good gfe, dfk kau kau , handful of tits , solid bbbj and of course damn shiok fcuk. And sometimes go beyond the call of duty service.
G16 is very fair and quite pretty however she is only interested in cim and not fcuk. Lack gfe .
And now you know why the top strikers have hordes of fans willing to wait for up to an hour for them.
Great sharing.. this coincided with my order preference as well. Haha
Old 04-03-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:

I think thry are not striker but goal post who let everyone score into their post..

Went there only have G27.. left and try L18H14 knowing the service there subpar but just go for good looking one. Gotten G7 and got a nice butt to f. Too bad no bbbj and cant score any goal.. very good goal keeper.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 04-03-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
I think thry are not striker but goal post who let everyone score into their post..

Went there only have G27.. left and try L18H14 knowing the service there subpar but just go for good looking one. Gotten G7 and got a nice butt to f. Too bad no bbbj and cant score any goal.. very good goal keeper.
Okt said g20 on leave...g32 g28 working....okt said no advanced booking first come first serve ..like queing for taylor swift tickets lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1