The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 30-04-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Good Afternoon Samsters,

1. Wish all Samsters here Happy Labour Day!!

2. After a week of hard labour, may your weekend be filled with laughter, smiles and love, not forgetting some erotic fun, to brighten your Labour Day Holiday.

3. Of course, my erotic tongue will always be ready and open to do my part for your hard horny cock this Labour Day, as part of my contribution and support for this important day.
Old 30-04-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cock Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
3. Of course, my erotic tongue will always be ready and open to do my part for your hard horny cock this Labour Day, as part of my contribution and support for this important day.
Sex Goddess,

I hope that you do not put too much "labour" into your erotic tongue on this Labour Day holiday
Old 01-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cock Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Sex Goddess,

I hope that you do not put too much "labour" into your erotic tongue on this Labour Day holiday
You are really very caring towards my well being.

When my erotic tongue is doing something that is second nature like teasing and deepthroating a juicy cock, it does not feel laborious. In fact, the longer, the deeper my warm tongue deepthroat a hard throbbing juicy cock, the more my hungry tongue feels so revitalise and slutty that it never seem to get enough.

Now u see, there is really no cause for such concern of my hungry mouth being overworked or too laborious when it is enjoying every minute of sucking a hard cock, especially on Labour Day.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cock Queen

Quote:
You are really very caring towards my well being.

Now u see, there is really no cause for such concern of my hungry mouth being overworked or too laborious when it is enjoying every minute of sucking a hard cock, especially on Labour Day.
Oh, I see ! Well then , happy sucking on Labour Day and enjoy the cum !!!

Please give us a FR tomorrow on how many cocks you had sucked on Labour Day and how many litres of cum that you had drunk

have a nice and erotic Labour Day !
Old 01-05-2010, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh, I see ! Well then , happy sucking on Labour Day and enjoy the cum !!!

Please give us a FR tomorrow on how many cocks you had sucked on Labour Day and how many litres of cum that you had drunk

have a nice and erotic Labour Day !
Up to this hr (1806hr), my hungry tongue is still idle and suffering from 'cock famine".

Hope this dry spell of cum deprivation will soon end...
Old 01-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
leverage is Cool - loads of Potential

haha wish to have mine done by you... hoping to satisfy your needs... pm me
Old 02-05-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

Cock Queen

Quote:
Up to this hr (1806hr), my hungry tongue is still idle and suffering from 'cock famine".

Hope this dry spell of cum deprivation will soon end...
I am always on 24-hours call .... next time SMS to me when you run out of cocks to suck .... glad to be of service to satisty your lust for cum
Old 02-05-2010, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am always on 24-hours call .... next time SMS to me when you run out of cocks to suck .... glad to be of service to satisty your lust for cum

Aiya, u bo xin la (no heart), ask my slutty tongue to sms u when u never give me yr Hp no???

For your information, zero cock on Labour Day. Possibly all the hard horny cocks are abiding and adhering strictly to the government labour law too. No hard cock is allowed to be sucked hard or worked hard on Labour Day.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
songalong is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Aiya, u bo xin la (no heart), ask my slutty tongue to sms u when u never give me yr Hp no???

For your information, zero cock on Labour Day. Possibly all the hard horny cocks are abiding and adhering strictly to the government labour law too. No hard cock is allowed to be sucked hard or worked hard on Labour Day.
Totally agree.
Cock must hav at least one day holiday for rest.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

Cock Queen

Quote:

How sad to hear that Cock Queen had a "dry" Labour Day ..... next time, call / SMS me as I am ever-ready to unload thousands of "little soldiers" into your dry, deep throat

Okay ?
Old 02-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by songalong View Post
totally agree.
Cock must hav at least one day holiday for rest.

i hate labour day!!!!!
Old 02-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Cock Queen need to suck a cock a day ........

Quote:
i hate labour day!!!!!

Cool down, Cock Queen !!!

If you feel sad and lonely

If you don't know what to do

Call on me ..... call on me .....

I'm always ready to unload on you

Call on me ...... Call on me .....

I'm always ready for you !!!
Old 02-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Re: Cock Queen need to suck a cock a day ........

Quote:

If you feel sad and lonely

I never feel sad n lonely. My slutty tongue always feel dry and thirsty for hot cum only.

If you don't know what to do

Call on me ..... call on me .....

Call yr hard cock?? Yr hard cock busy here in this forum 720 days, 48 hrs, u where got time to quench my thirst??

I'm always ready to unload on you

Call on me ...... Call on me .....

Call yr hard cock using telemagnetic cock waves?? since no hp no given....

I'm always ready for you !!!

Your hard cock always ready for "anything that moves, anything that is wet and tight".
Old 02-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

Re: Cock Queen need to suck a cock a day ........

[QUOTE=KatoeyLover69;4816111]Cool down, Cock Queen !!!

Just a little refinement here. Its more refine, slick and sophiscated to be labelled as "Cum Queen" than "Cock Queen".

When a person is deemed as slow or not so bright, one is easily shouted at "You Cock lah".

I may be addicted to cock but i do not think such addiction will ever turn me into a "cock queen".

Last edited by cqueen; 02-05-2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 02-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Cock Queen need to suck a cock a day ........

[QUOTE=cqueen;4816662]
Quote:

Just a little refinement here. Its more refine, slick and sophiscated to be labelled as "Cum Queen" than "Cock Queen".

I may be addicted to cock but i do not think such addiction will ever turn me into a "cock queen".
Now I see that you are addicted to "cum" rather than "cock" ..... that means that you must drink "cum" everyday just as a baby need to drink mother's milk everyday ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1