The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6748 / Power: 12
Neakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: 5 Local Model Blowjobs SIC *Condition applied*

Nop, I usually share thing for free without any condition (*provided I am not a distributor).

But for this threat only, I just want to challenge myself to reach 6000 by this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
6k in a month? Quite difficult. Wondering how come more n more samsters asking to be up to certain points before sharing. Is it a trend now?
Old 02-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 16
sulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysulphur deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 5 Local Model Blowjobs SIC *Condition applied*

your mailbox full, upped you
Old 02-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6748 / Power: 12
Neakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond reputeNeakmien has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 5 Local Model Blowjobs SIC *Condition applied*

I can only respond and clear all PMs tonite. So if you up me, don't forget to leave your correct nick. A special gift b4 the bj vids release will be sending tonite. Happy fapping!
Old 02-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 16
avboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond reputeavboys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neakmien View Post
I can only respond and clear all PMs tonite. So if you up me, don't forget to leave your correct nick. A special gift b4 the bj vids release will be sending tonite. Happy fapping!
will up u after 12 am tonight
Old 02-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 22
jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!jiji is one of the Best!

Quote:
Nop, I usually share thing for free without any condition (*provided I am not a distributor).

But for this threat only, I just want to challenge myself to reach 6000 by this month.
This one i can confirm... lol~ Bro Neakmien together with Bro unga has been sharing without conditions attached all the while.. share until i also paiseh to keep asking from them... Also, they are so popular these days that their inbox keeps overflowing... Nevertheless, if you managed to pm them successfully, usually they will reply. Just takes time and need plenty of patience... free stuffs, what more do we expect? We should really appreciate their effort. At least there are brothers out there like them who are willing to share their own collections... otherwise we will never even get to enjoy any part of it.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
omgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to behold

What about those who support you from the start?
I think 6k abit unrealistic, but good luck. Hope it does happen lol.
Old 02-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 16
Hot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud ofHot&Spicy has much to be proud of

well i just upped you but then my PM got bonce back ... Mail box full
Old 02-09-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 20
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

bro, thread :x

or got ppl threatening you
Old 02-09-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
hongster18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upZ you sui sui liao bro! Will camp patiently. =)
Old 02-09-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2261 / Power: 17
Rexxar has a reputation beyond reputeRexxar has a reputation beyond reputeRexxar has a reputation beyond reputeRexxar has a reputation beyond reputeRexxar has a reputation beyond reputeRexxar has a reputation beyond reputeRexxar has a reputation beyond reputeRexxar has a reputation beyond reputeRexxar has a reputation beyond reputeRexxar has a reputation beyond reputeRexxar has a reputation beyond repute

Awaiting your video
Cheers
Old 02-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 19
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiji View Post
This one i can confirm... lol~ Bro Neakmien together with Bro unga has been sharing without conditions attached all the while.. share until i also paiseh to keep asking from them... Also, they are so popular these days that their inbox keeps overflowing... Nevertheless, if you managed to pm them successfully, usually they will reply. Just takes time and need plenty of patience... free stuffs, what more do we expect? We should really appreciate their effort. At least there are brothers out there like them who are willing to share their own collections... otherwise we will never even get to enjoy any part of it.
wow... just noticed even tot u only have 50+ rep n post, ur power is 13, even higher than mine!? lol... pray tell how u get such high power?
Old 02-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upped you, bro
Old 02-09-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
MrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrHitMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Inbox full. Added.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
wow... just noticed even tot u only have 50+ rep n post, ur power is 13, even higher than mine!? lol... pray tell how u get such high power?
His account was registered in June 2002.

A user's reputation power increases by 1 every year, thus he will have a reputation power of 13 once he has enough posts and at least 40 points.
Old 02-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xnorax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! I have upped u on 2nd September! Your pm is full so decided to leave a comment here. hope to hear from u soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1