The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: married men chasing after what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
Abv 30
Its still a pursue of sex only correct?
I've come to realise this to be especially true:

Women give sex to find love & men give love to find sex.

A woman who's madly in love would do anything for the man just to feel important while there are men who would do everything never possible before just to win her over.

God made us to be a key & a lock so the frolicking part is inevitable. If you're just seeking a buddy kind of friendship with the opposite sex then good luck.
Old 27-11-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 16
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
I agree but than again it only what we think. Most of the time it doesnt happen that way. She might look more womanly, more loving, more motherly with that man at hat moment. But we cant guarantee she will be the same with u......

More like a emotion needy......
Well can't say you are wrong in that perhaps 7 to 8 out of 10 might just go for the physical side to it but some times there are those than when the truth is blown, you would find yourselves asking, just what the heck he sees in that other woman...no looks no figure etc. compared to their own oc...
Old 27-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post

A woman who's madly in love would do anything for the man just to feel important while there are men who would do everything never possible before just to win her over.

God made us to be a key & a lock so the frolicking part is inevitable. If you're just seeking a buddy kind of friendship with the opposite sex then good luck.
Agree thts nature, apply that to 2 singles its fireworks n a relationship. If the man is married he cannot give commitment it would b messy. I am not really looking for just buddy i have many friends. I am not looking for a new partner either. I dont know what i want.
Old 28-11-2014, 03:54 AM
Samster

porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Agree thts nature, apply that to 2 singles its fireworks n a relationship. If the man is married he cannot give commitment it would b messy. I am not really looking for just buddy i have many friends. I am not looking for a new partner either. I dont know what i want.
Well, I have several friends of your of age & some in their 50s that are in a relationship but not married & cohabiting. Children is not a must so they both enjoy certain degree of freedom as a "single" & this is usually possible when both are income earners.

I guess you're afraid of commitment and getting hurt so it's better to remain single yet you feel the loneliness at times which makes you feel fragile & a man would give warmth but can he give the commitment+loyalty? Mr Right has not come along then & women past 40 loses value fast. Well, good luck & living life to the fullest is more important than finding a partner which sometimes give more troubles.
Old 28-11-2014, 05:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4748 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It's true in the opposite direction as well.
A lot of women, especially those under 30s give Love to have Sex as well... You will be surprised!
Old 28-11-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Yakuza_AV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is a cycle. Married men will go back to chase love... That make him blind again.
Old 28-11-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, I have several friends of your of age & some in their 50s that are in a relationship but not married & cohabiting. Children is not a must so they both enjoy certain degree of freedom as a "single" & this is usually possible when both are income earners.

I guess you're afraid of commitment and getting hurt so it's better to remain single yet you feel the loneliness at times which makes you feel fragile & a man would give warmth but can he give the commitment+loyalty? Mr Right has not come along then & women past 40 loses value fast. Well, good luck & living life to the fullest is more important than finding a partner which sometimes give more troubles.
Commitment n getting entangled with someone financially is something i know i dont want. Well life goes on just have to live it responsibly, bring joy to family n friends, invest in hobbies. Thats about it! N to always remind myself married men just want sex nothing more.
Old 29-11-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
It's true in the opposite direction as well.
A lot of women, especially those under 30s give Love to have Sex as well... You will be surprised!
Oh well when girls start making out at 12 years old....

Quote:
N to always remind myself married men just want sex nothing more.
Xiaojie. Single men also want sex. Geez are you really from Venus?!

Beware of the man who gets close to you & doesn't want sex then it's your money that he's after or the Singapore marriage certificate where he can amplify it's potential for his VISA (if he's a foreigner) or other illegal businesses. Some of you may not know but our Singapore passport is one of the most accepted pc of entry to most countries in the world when most 3rd world passports need to apply VISAs that are often rejected or take a long time to approve
Old 29-11-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1070 / Power: 21
36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of36SCE has much to be proud of

Quote:
Abv 30
Its still a pursue of sex only correct?
Sex may be the end game for some but not always the reason why married man stray. If indeed sex is the only reason, then engaging prostitutes will be much quicker and cheaper and lowest cost in terms of time, money and emotional issues.

Some may be looking for a different kind of excitement in their lives, especially those older ones where the family are all doing their own things or wife overly focused on kids or career. Of course, eating the same dish everyday is also a cause for the roving eye in many men and coming onto forums like this also makes the mind a lot more imaginative and I'm sure some (including myself) get ideas about the possibilities that exist out there.

Another reason is also some men lack confidence when younger. Having build up a career or having gained more life experience, now have the confidence to play a wider field as compared to their younger days where they may have settled for a lot less including marriage.

So the excitement of the pursuit aka forbidden fruit is always a strong reason for men to stray and even if not all get sex, sometimes the act of pursuit makes one come alive !
Old 29-11-2014, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bbmapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
well as a married woman, what would you have done too...pack up and leave the family? some times married adults in a affair can only pick the best out of the worst solution...true be many married people and i dare say men and women alike, their initial reaction is just to look for a getaway affair with no expectation but we know these is not possible....soon it gets messy with all the emotions invested in...that where as matured adults we have to temper our expectation by realizing that to stay together..divorce may not necessary be the best solution for both parties..
Recently had chance to discuss this topic with a married guy friend..

He says, legal spouse is for display at home so that ppl will see him as proper and responsible guy. He wants a family to be able to go back to.

But outside, he will hope to have a player life, find someone who can share deepest darkest fetish and fantasies about and even a swing partner or someone who can give him a much more interesting sex life. Which is something he wont expect out of a normal marriage.

End of day, I think humans are humans. Just wanna be selfish and have the best of both worlds.

I dont wish my friend gets a divorce but I hope he plays with caution. Cos women 6th sense very "zhun".. He more than once kena spotted liao
Old 29-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
bbmapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyEito View Post
Not true Different lives N stories
Some would divorce If the marriage already breaking down and the purpose is for the kids

But all no.3 must know the rules you do not break or seek to break marriages but
Then again some No.3 scheme to be No.1

While others just wanna be The lady that supports
Emotionally
Mentally

And
Lastly Physically
Some guys just cant stick with the rules.. Not the No.3 fault also mah..

All women seek emotional support ba.. Wife or No.3.. Is the guys who cant handle more than 1 woman at a time but still try stunts la.. Then end up hurt everyone.. Haizzzz
Old 29-11-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shazai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Married man chased after new girl pretty girl sex and well perhaps they want to feel loved
Old 01-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
darknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarknight80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometimes is there isn't any love back at home anymore. Everything has changed to the worst. When husband is outside that time see something that can bring back what is lost, even for a little while, will also be something to him.

People will ask but why still keep his wife even if all is lost? Answer to that maybe that husband still cling on to the possibility, or even that small percentage, that something or someone will make the wife change and make the family love again. Afterall everyone has to think back why they fall in love last time

Looking for chit chat female buddy or female who likes to do sports or adventure.

If you want to anyhow zap, pls leave your nick coward.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36SCE View Post
Sex may be the end game for some but not always the reason why married man stray. If indeed sex is the only reason, then engaging prostitutes will be much quicker and cheaper and lowest cost in terms of time, money and emotional issues.

Some may be looking for a different kind of excitement in their lives, especially those older ones where the family are all doing their own things or wife overly focused on kids or career. Of course, eating the same dish everyday is also a cause for the roving eye in many men and coming onto forums like this also makes the mind a lot more imaginative and I'm sure some (including myself) get ideas about the possibilities that exist out there.

Another reason is also some men lack confidence when younger. Having build up a career or having gained more life experience, now have the confidence to play a wider field as compared to their younger days where they may have settled for a lot less including marriage.

So the excitement of the pursuit aka forbidden fruit is always a strong reason for men to stray and even if not all get sex, sometimes the act of pursuit makes one come alive !
Thanks. U validated another key reason thats the excitement n fun aspect of forbidden fruit. A close friend admitted he do it to feel the sexual tension n that makes him feel young n alive again. He felt that as long as he didnt kiss or do the deed he is not being unfaithful. I told himthere's another kinda affair call the emotional affair but well thats another totally different topic for another day.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknight80 View Post
Sometimes is there isn't any love back at home anymore. Everything has changed to the worst. When husband is outside that time see something that can bring back what is lost, even for a little while, will also be something to him.

People will ask but why still keep his wife even if all is lost? Answer to that maybe that husband still cling on to the possibility, or even that small percentage, that something or someone will make the wife change and make the family love again. Afterall everyone has to think back why they fall in love last time
Most kept the wife to have family intact for the kids and the sense of responsibility.
Thats also main reason why men almost never leave their wives for the lovers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1