The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MILF/GILF Colleague

TS, if you drive, make up some story that you are going somewhere near her place, then offer to drive her home lah!
Create your own opportunity to take the conversation or relationship to the next level.
Old 14-07-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tagokir89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let it pass
Old 19-07-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
TS, if you drive, make up some story that you are going somewhere near her place, then offer to drive her home lah!
Create your own opportunity to take the conversation or relationship to the next level.
Problem is she drives and i dont. Haha
Old 19-07-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jonjonjo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Good thing is TS can do her raw since she may has way passed her menstruation.
LOL. chance of pregnancy is still there although low.
Old 19-07-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
Problem is she drives and i dont. Haha
Doesn't matter la! Make excuse you are going somewhere near her place to collect something, ask her if she can drop you off at the nearby mrt stn.
Old 19-07-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Doesn't matter la! Make excuse you are going somewhere near her place to collect something, ask her if she can drop you off at the nearby mrt stn.
Actually now that i think back, i probably missed a golden opportunity. She wanted to pass me something but i rejected since i already have it. Should have accepted and took the chance to collect from her home.
Old 19-07-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually now that i think back, i probably missed a golden opportunity. She wanted to pass me something but i rejected since i already have it. Should have accepted and took the chance to collect from her home.
delay no more ! once she flew past she's gone.
and she will tell you
"if you drop by that night, i will have fuck you"
Old 20-07-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 21
realcow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrealcow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrealcow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lau kway bu tonic is still the best!! Esp the wolf age women.....pussy always wet.....rip off the panty and lick it dry....let her suck your hard rock cock...make her swallow the cum....then vibrate her pussy for half hour....she ll be your sex toy for years!!! Lau kway bu tonic still the best!!!
Old 20-07-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro realcow

up you 20 points

my partner (ex colleague) from 22 years old to 55 years old, still going on strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realcow View Post
Lau kway bu tonic is still the best!! Esp the wolf age women.....pussy always wet.....rip off the panty and lick it dry....let her suck your hard rock cock...make her swallow the cum....then vibrate her pussy for half hour....she ll be your sex toy for years!!! Lau kway bu tonic still the best!!!
Old 20-07-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You can always ask her if the thing is still available and you would like to see it because you intend to replace your current one. 😊
Old 21-07-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is my first time posting in this section. Pardon my ignorance, just wanna see views from fellow samsters over here.

So I have a female colleague in her late 50s, she hot for someone her age, Im in my mid 30s.

We were seated in different office, so we didnt talk much during the first few years. The reshuffling of seating arrangement brought us closer. Shes sitting close to me and we started talking a lot. And she would occassionally join me for lunch.

I noticed that she dress rather sexier on days when shes joining me for lunch. I may be thinking too much but there are cases whereby i can see her down blouse. Not sure if shes doing it on purpose.

How do I know if shes interested in me?

Thanks in advance
Look out for body language when u r with her.
Does she casually touch u or play with her hair, or does she share anything private with you?
its pretty easy to spot body language if they are interested in you

My 2 cents, its abit harder for MILF or GILF to show "signs" even if they are interested - u just have to pay attention to how she react when she is near u
Old 17-09-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This is my first time posting in this section. Pardon my ignorance, just wanna see views from fellow samsters over here.

So I have a female colleague in her late 50s, she hot for someone her age, Im in my mid 30s.

We were seated in different office, so we didnt talk much during the first few years. The reshuffling of seating arrangement brought us closer. Shes sitting close to me and we started talking a lot. And she would occassionally join me for lunch.

I noticed that she dress rather sexier on days when shes joining me for lunch. I may be thinking too much but there are cases whereby i can see her down blouse. Not sure if shes doing it on purpose.

How do I know if shes interested in me?

Thanks in advance
Yo bro, any updates abt ur colleague so far? Any progress?
Old 14-01-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

recently met a colleague's client who is a gilf (early 50s) and jap.

she's a divorced OL, i asked her out w/o telling colleague. live sg 15+ years.

nice dinner, fuck in her condo, CIP raw, damn shiok. gilf benefit, more open to CIP.

planning to meet her next week again after her biz trip
Old 15-01-2024, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
recently met a colleague's client who is a gilf (early 50s) and jap.

she's a divorced OL, i asked her out w/o telling colleague. live sg 15+ years.

nice dinner, fuck in her condo, CIP raw, damn shiok. gilf benefit, more open to CIP.

planning to meet her next week again after her biz trip
TS hoseh dare dare go
Old 15-01-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
keith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have been having sex with my colleague during the 4th month of her pregnancy till today after she recently give birth. Initially with condom on and then proceed to raw. Really enjoying the moment of fucking a pregnant colleague and now drinking her breast milk. Hopefully this will go on for a long time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1