The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2008, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time into FL- New Gem (Shy Fire Cracker)- Xiao Hua 23567;21326;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
bro, the BBBJ i never force her.. jus told her to do what feels natural at tat time...

go other bros meet up with her??
I know lah... she willingly give to you one lah.. hahaha, she likes u mah...

This is for other bros whom she may not feel comfortable with IN CASE they think it is part of service..

U guys give out some many ctcs, should have lah... wait for FR or you can sms her and ask loh..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 29-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i guess i jus have to be patient...
Old 29-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
i guess i jus have to be patient...
Patient??

U want nurse/doctor - patient fantasy or hahaha...

Me already planned and made appt for next week liao in case too many bros try to date her. Timing TBC but day confirmed, chopped and ...

Me give and take on BBBJ and service one lah.. impt thing is FEEL...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 29-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3652 / Power: 18
Lauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond reputeLauteko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Critieria (No 1 is TS set, 2-3 are my suggestions which I have told her. TS, please endorsed if you agree)
1. Like TS said, below 45 and not too young too
2. Please be a gentleman, pick her up and send her back (or tip her taxi fare)
3. If you lie about your age and she sees and find you too "advanced", she can reject you. (Who tell you to lie)
4. Hotels outside Joo Chiat and Geylang please.
5. Dun SMS her after 7pm

Wah Bro. I can meet every criteria but this one.. I slightly overage. Any exception? I 46 oredi leh.. If can, pm me pls...

2nd RD: Tailok, Taiko2006, sailsingapore, kiasuking,powerkid, ah rat, owen10....
Old 29-08-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauteko View Post
Wah Bro. I can meet every criteria but this one.. I slightly overage. Any exception? I 46 oredi leh.. If can, pm me pls...
Like one of the samster used to say... Age older but look younger so depends on this loh...

TS will decide if can pass to you but XH will decide whether to go with you after she sees you... so....

Old 29-08-2008, 05:55 PM
khwt8888

Quote:
Patient??

U want nurse/doctor - patient fantasy or hahaha...

Me already planned and made appt for next week liao in case too many bros try to date her. Timing TBC but day confirmed, chopped and ...

Me give and take on BBBJ and service one lah.. impt thing is FEEL...
Bro. Thought Next week you already retired ????
How can you still fixed appointment ???

Don't tell me you are 'short' to XH too !!!!????
Old 29-08-2008, 05:57 PM
khwt8888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauteko View Post
Bro Lauteko.

Do you have a young looking face which can't tell that you are 46 oredi ?

If have, no problem liao.

Post your pic here, so we can judge lor. heeeeheeeeeheeee.... !!!
Bro Azeta, right ?
Old 29-08-2008, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
Bro Lauteko.

Do you have a young looking face which can't tell that you are 46 oredi ?

If have, no problem liao.

Post your pic here, so we can judge lor. heeeeheeeeeheeee.... !!!
Bro Azeta, right ?
errhh... I dun wan to see his photo...Anyway, photo not 100% mah..

Like u told XH me about your ht and round face then she got worried b4 mtg me.

Lucky, I sms her in jest saying my age, me not VERY fat and also not a bad person... else she may not even see me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
Bro. Thought Next week you already retired ????
How can you still fixed appointment ???

Don't tell me you are 'short' to XH too !!!!????
Ahem... I have "exception list" mah.. we can cliche so XH exclusion loh..

I sms her juz now and she din work today oso. Me not "short" to her, we juz got FEEL...

Happy weekend...

Old 29-08-2008, 06:13 PM
khwt8888

Quote:
errhh... I dun wan to see his photo...Anyway, photo not 100% mah..

Like u told XH me about your ht and round face then she got worried b4 mtg me.

You mean a brief description also can frightened her ? Or you mean anyone that have my ht, she will be frighten ?

Lucky, I sms her in jest saying my age, me not VERY fat and also not a bad person... else she may not even see me.

Ahem... I have "exception list" mah.. we can cliche so XH exclusion loh..

I sms her juz now and she din work today oso. Me not "short" to her, we juz got FEEL...
Happy weekend...
Maybe MORE FEEL will arrive next week for you !!!! ???
Old 29-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

You know she is quite petite in size mah.. some more the bro b4 me made her rethink decision to be in this line (Mystery Bro, no offence to you hoh.. she know u nice person but juz cannot click 'coz of age)

So she worried that 2nd bro also got problem loh... She saw me when she was walking out to meet me and I got a feel that it is her too so when the phone rang, we instinctively looked at each other.

"Maybe MORE FEEL will arrive next week for you !!!! ??? "

You got more intro meh... Thanks but no thanks... enuff loh.. if you are mentioning between me and her... we are juz more comfy with each other lah... so service wise, I can pretty much get wat I want, juz that I din ask for it..

Old 30-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3767 / Power: 19
Taiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond reputeTaiko2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Seems that QC passed by bro aczeta76. So far I had trusted his QC from Xiao Ping to LW, all are nice gems. He seems to have a liking of sweet petite gals.

Bro Janus, can pass me her ctc, pls. I will take special care of this nice lady.
Old 30-08-2008, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko2006 View Post
Seems that QC passed by bro aczeta76. So far I had trusted his QC from Xiao Ping to LW, all are nice gems. He seems to have a liking of sweet petite gals.

Bro Janus, can pass me her ctc, pls. I will take special care of this nice lady.
Bro Taiko,

Xh not SYT... she is different. Compared to XP, I will give her a 5-5.5 but we can click so dun base on my ratings on looks.

On service she is also green so muz take care of her. One thing that endear her to me is that she is a very frank person and we got to know each other reasonably well for a first meeting.

SO dun go in blind. She is not in LW or XP's league...more like Xiao Lu less the service and smaller @@...

Old 31-08-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
owe$pay$ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

30yo, small tits, not much of svcs after seeing 2 FR & damages at $80/1/1 not even rm is included? Don't u guys think she so overly priced? Sorry for being frank here.

Imho in FL dome 2 there are so many "real" PRC syt costing only $70/1/1 or even $100/2/2. Is there any specific reason Bro Angel.Janus, Bro khwt8888 & Bro aczeta76 keep mentioning till she's such a good gem in here? Can share the secret a not?
Old 31-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owe$pay$ View Post
30yo, small tits, not much of svcs after seeing 2 FR & damages at $80/1/1 not even rm is included? Don't u guys think she so overly priced? Sorry for being frank here.

Imho in FL dome 2 there are so many "real" PRC syt costing only $70/1/1 or even $100/2/2. Is there any specific reason Bro Angel.Janus, Bro khwt8888 & Bro aczeta76 keep mentioning till she's such a good gem in here? Can share the secret a not?
Individual preference lah.. I went Giant with mum in the evening and groceries already like 100... went timberland sale and another 100+ go for shoes.. go john little sale and 200 gone...

So is 80 not a lot... I never said she was a gem. She is juz someone I can go with.. not a pro so service is lacking but she is genuine.... (See my note to Tailok)...

A+/B- not small liao.. anyway, she set her criteria so if u dun like... dun come and jee siao here

I never believe is providing fake FR 'coz other will find out sooner or later. But if you like a pretty milf (my stds) who warms up to you then she is the right person... U wan commando, go to Thai OKT lah..

Anyway, if you like me to rank, I find her more attractive than Le Le and in some ways even better than others I have tried like Xiao Rou...

"Ah long namesake"...Dun try to insinuate anything else... I have been in this forum long enuff for pple to know my style..

Kaos... dun come here to irritate me...

Old 31-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
owe$pay$ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Individual preference lah.. I went Giant with mum in the evening and groceries already like 100... went timberland sale and another 100+ go for shoes.. go john little sale and 200 gone...
Are you still a kid??? Hahaha! You go where shopping or spend how much is it my business??? But since you had mention about how u spent your $200 in the evening which i concluded that is totally differences about just spending $80 for a MILF.

Quote:
So is 80 a lot... I never said she was a gem. She is juz someone I can go with.. not a pro so service is lacking but she is genuine.....
Oh my Gosh! you totally sound like our beloved SM wife Mrs Goh "$200,000 is only peanuts"

Quote:
Anyway, she hardly works... last 2 days think no bros up her... TS, please confirm.
Precisely, this kind of damages for this type standard service provider. Sorry to said i'm not here to break her rice bowl! But sharp eyes bro in here definitely know what the good lobang in SBF.

Quote:
I never believe is providing fake FR 'coz other will find out sooner or later. But if you like a pretty milf (my stds) who warms up to you then she is the right person... U wan commando, go to Thai OKT lah..
I always believe in myself whenever i see a FR whether it real a not. Do u really think a MILF with not much service & just because you like a pretty milf(your stds) she can command the prices of $80? There a nos of PRC mm in FL dome2 who is SYT, bigger titts plus much better services only priced at $70. Want me to name a few?

Quote:
Dun try to insinuate anything else... I have been in this forum long enuff for pple to know my style..
Only joined Dec05 704points already think you are a old bird? B4 you post did you check my join date & past posting? I joined Jan08 & got 8 posts including this one i got 9!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1