The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute
New Babes Updated Daily. Click My Banners Below to View my Fabulous Babes.

Old 25-11-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
38yola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Ultimate Sexy Kawaii Babe, Fiona, Super Lovable with Excellent Service/GFE, Inc R

Max GFE SYT, so good i'll probably regret writing this...

This is my first FR as I don't like to share(especially the ones i like... but sometimes you just can't refuse a favor)  

Anyway here it goes:
It was a saturday night and after checking out FL dome 2, and bro DJ's FR from TCSS thread pg. 52, i decided to go for sherry/fiona/angel.   The place was very discreet and surprised to find a really pretty and sweet syt waiting for me. In fact she's the only FL that looks almost exactly like the pictures! We then sat down at the bed to chat with our clothes on for almost 30 mins (i hate it when the first thing when u visit a FL is when they ask u to take off your clothes immediately), and the chemistry and feelings grow from there.  

After which we proceeded to take a bath in her attached bathroom and I really like that she was very thorough and provided mouth wash as well.   After that I layed on the bed and she sexily crawled atop and we started to french passionately. She then proceeded to do a sensual catbath and an incredible BBBJ. It was so good I had to stop her(you really should be careful not to release here) and I turned her on her back to start kissing her lovely neck and body. Continued to play with her nice firm boobs and teased her until she couldn't take it and capped me for the FJ.

I pumped her and she let out the sexiest and most natural moans that I've heard from an FL. She was really wet and grabbed me tightly after a while and we changed a few positions. Finally exploded my load inside her in doggy position.   She then cleaned me up while we lie on the bed and chatted somemore. After quite sometime, we proceeded to bath together again and kissed and cuddled a bit more before her next customer arrived. Realised i'd spent almost 2hrs there as she never once rushed me. Really enjoyed the session!  

Looks: 9 (definitely the prettiest i've met)
Body: 9.5 (perfect height, perfectly shaped and slim body and legs. )
BBBJ: 9 (passionate and deep)
FJ: 9 (wet, responsive and good audio, she really seemed to enjoy herself)
GFE: 10!!! (this is her best attribute! The experience is exactly like having a perfect gf. Warning though, KC will be so high you might just wish to see her everyday)
RTF: A resounding yes! (can't stop thinking about her)  

VERDICT: If you're into SYT, looks and GFE, she's the perfect girl. I can't recommend her enough although I seriously wish to keep her for myself if thats even possible. LOL.  

To bro friendly and dj, sherry is even prettier than Ivy and has better GFE. Ivy french better, has bigger boobs and has a slightly better FJ on the other hand. BOTH are cream of the crop but personally sherry still slightly tops in terms of chemistry.
Old 25-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Old 26-11-2013, 01:36 AM
Samster

Old 26-11-2013, 05:36 AM
Samster

Old 26-11-2013, 09:36 AM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread