The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jbangkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: State of Emergency In Bangkok

I am in bangkok now and everything seems normal. The only difference is that for the next couple of nights there is a curfew in effect at 10PM. I will be able to report on the night life this weekend. I think by the weekend everything will be back to normal.
Old 20-09-2006, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I jus went to change some thai bht currency for my impending holiday to bkk next week. KNN, thai bht still strong lei and not realli drop. In fact its the kiasu sing $ that fell more in tandem with thai bht. This makes buying the thai bht even more expensive (for us silly-poreans ) than a week ago.

Lucky i onli change few hundred dollah!!! me so poor lei. hehe
Old 20-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
jai yen yen..brudder.
think its about time i conduct some Thai history lesson liao...
yes brudder, will appreciate if u can conduct some thai history lesson...me in bkk for 3 months liao, but still dunno much, cant speak thai oso
Old 20-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahlau
I jus went to change some thai bht currency for my impending holiday to bkk next week. KNN, thai bht still strong lei and not realli drop. In fact its the kiasu sing $ that fell more in tandem with thai bht. This makes buying the thai bht even more expensive (for us silly-poreans ) than a week ago.
Lucky i onli change few hundred dollah!!! me so poor lei. hehe
let's say 23.76 and drop to 23.00

and its a difference of .76baht per dollar

lets say change $1000 and its only a difference of 760 baht. 760baht not even enough for 1 night at Palazzo.

Unless we are talking about changing 100-millions of dollars, then thats a different kind of speculation we talking about.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 20-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 19
WorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to allWorldSexGuide is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
let's say 23.76 and drop to 23.00

and its a difference of .76baht per dollar

lets say change $1000 and its only a difference of 760 baht. 760baht not even enough for 1 night at Palazzo.

Unless we are talking about changing 100-millions of dollars, then thats a different kind of speculation we talking about.

SC
760B enough to stay one night at Ratchada city hotel or Wattana Mansion. ..hehe

760B also can go for 1 session of oil massage. keke..

I would consider buying some thai B if the exchange rate is $1 to 25B or 26B.
Old 20-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldSexGuide
760B enough to stay one night at Ratchada city hotel or Wattana Mansion. ..hehe

760B also can go for 1 session of oil massage. keke..

I would consider buying some thai B if the exchange rate is $1 to 25B or 26B.
With a country that practises democracy and yet is not democratic, u dare to buy their currency and keep ah.

with the extra 760baht, u want stay extra nite in BKK now?

Use how much change how much lor.

hehehe
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 20-09-2006, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Singrakthai report please.
Old 20-09-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
Singrakthai report please.
He 1st one to 'run road' upon hearing of the coup...

Now don't know he hiding in which hole... I mean 'cave'...

hehehe
SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 20-09-2006, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think thaksin should change his money to coins to drown the thai army.
Old 20-09-2006, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahlau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ahya all this talk abt win or lose a few dollah over currency exchange is all meaningless one la. It is just a "feel-good" factor to us kiasu sillyporeans to feel we gotten the upper hand over either buying something and to kid ourselves to think that we have beaten the system. It's the same mentality we apply when we haggle over 10-20 bhts discount with street vendors in chatuchak or MBK etc!! Its not really bec of the money unless like wat bro SC pointed out, we had changed currency in several thousand sing $$$.

Even the 760 bht is maybi jus enough to cover tips for one fling at Poseidon MP, after buying drinks and give drink lady and attendants tips, captain tips and MP girl. What if go pegasus and such places? die la tips to captain jorghi oso not enuf ah!! hahaha.

Anyway concerning the coup in bkk, IMHO it will remain peaceful and things will slowly return to normal as the locals and even govt officials noe that everyday folks gotta survive!! It seems most thais oso quite sick of TST's kelonging all these years + his crony-ism so it perhaps time he is ousted. Maybi just need the Thai king to come out to talk and calm situation.

I dun think TST dare to come back to BKK liao. anyway he super rich got plane and apartments all over the world so he's set for life liao. Probably if he out of job, can apply to be CEO for our sg local sleague. They will surely appreciate his expertise on how to deploy kelong tactics in local soccer scene. hahahaha
Old 20-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
fubarmale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I currently working in BKK and just want to check with other bros working here at the moment whether their companies had initiated an evac. due to situation here. Thanks.

Regards,
Old 20-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 20
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
He 1st one to 'run road' upon hearing of the coup...

Now don't know he hiding in which hole... I mean 'cave'...

hehehe
SC

mUAHAHAHAH Bro sinrakthai... where are u now

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 20-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1931 / Power: 21
ldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant futureldy_hanger has a brilliant future

Developments in the military coup d'etat today,
Sept 20, 2006 (all times Thailand):

bangkokpost.com

1535hrs: Democratic Reform Council leader General Sonthi Boonyaratkalin: Suvarnabhumi Airport will be opened as scheduled, no plan to seize Thaksin's assets, no plan to seize Shin shares back from Temasek.

1529hrs: Democratic Reform Council leader General Sonthi Boonyaratkalin: Council will be in power for 2 weeks during which a constitution will be drafted and a PM appointed. An election will then be held within one year.

1518hrs: Ousted PM Thaksin arrives in London from New York for family reunion. No further word on his future.

1407hrs: Troops close northern Thai borders with both Laos and Burma, and forbid all overland travel from those countries. International airports open as normal.

1407hrs: Indonesia issues official travel warning advising citizens to delay or cancel all travel to Thailand.

1214hrs: Coup authorities demand "cooperation" of mass media - IT ministry authorised to check, censor information that affects the council work.

1126hrs: Thai ambassador in Washington says deposed PM Thaksin preparing to leave United States. It appears he will go to London, where he has a home.

1119hrs: Coup authorities deny appointment of Surayudh Chulanont as PM - say that the country will not have a PM for now - Gen Sonthi Boonyaratkalin has premier's power

1108hrs: US government joins many countries in urging citizens to reconsider any travel plans to Thailand. Most countries urge citizens in Thailand to stay inside.

1027hrs: Cable TV partly resumes on UBC but main foreign news channels such as CNN, BBC, CNBC, NHK and Bloomberg remain blacked out. Thai TV programmes resumes, no news.

1001hrs: Credit analyst of ratings firm Standard and Poors warns Thailand faces credit rating downgrade - says coup could quickly paralyse and undermine investment climate.

0955hrs: Ex-deputy PM and senior caretaker Chidchai Vanasathidya has been detained at army headquarters according to army sources.

0934hrs: +++yo stock prices tumble as anxiety spreads over Thailand coup - Nikkei down 1.12 pct. Baht at 37.755 in New York - no local rate set.

0930hrs: New Zealand joins growing chorus of foreign countries condemning coup - Japan, European Union demand immediate return to democracy. US, Philippines urge peace.

0353hrs: Thaksin cancels scheduled speech to United Nations. It is unclear if he is trying to return home more quickly.

0352hrs: Today is declared a holiday for govt offices, banks - new policy statement due from coup leaders to businessmen, diplomats at 9 a.m.

0329hrs: Headlines Coup leaders promise fast return to democracy. US hopes peaceful resolution of coup crisis. Authorities cut cable TV news, Thaksin wants to return.

0328hrs: US stocks fall on news of Thai coup, fears of another Asia currency crisis. Dow ends off 14 at 11,541. Baht falls from 37.20 to 37.77 per dollar after coup.

September 19, 2006

2335hrs: The coup makers calling themselves Democratic Reform Council led by commanders of the arm forces now take control of the country without any resistance.

2240 hrs: Prime Minister Thaksin has declared a state of emergency, ordered troops restricted to barracks.

2238 hrs: It's a coup as the military appeared to be in control although Channel 9 aired Thaksin's state of emergency announcement, ordering removal of Army Chief Sonthi.

My humble apologize should there be any photo have been posted before.
Old 20-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

I just came back from bkk.

Everything seems fine...

How I wish I was working there. Can get "free" holiday...
Old 20-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros,

Why the state of emergency?

I think this is the only way to stop all the trouble in the south once and for all. They are so anti-Thaksin and he wont step down. Had a general election and he won by a landslide victory.

There is so much untold factors in it, that are behind the scenes. They thai people and tourists are in no danger. The military are to protect the Royal Family only. My mate is one of the high up officers overseeing this.

New pm to be a civilian in two weeks. Then normal order to be restored. No violence, bloodshed at all.

Pls see this post in the Bangkok Post. No need to cancel your trip.

http://bangkokpost.com/breaking_news....php?id=113052

Tim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1