The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
baulukuih_gee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cum too fast.....St John's Wort

Read somewhere that St John's Wort, usually taken for depression, can also help control premature ejaculation. Something to do with it suppressing your anxiety (to perform)...
Old 07-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
benckiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cum too fast.....St John's Wort

Quote:
Originally Posted by baulukuih_gee View Post
Read somewhere that St John's Wort, usually taken for depression, can also help control premature ejaculation. Something to do with it suppressing your anxiety (to perform)...
is is some form of medicine? be careful when take such medicine. got side effects for most
Old 09-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Cum too fast.....

Dear brother's,
I have been long suffering in silence with this problem. Tried some stupit oil's and cream's from the backlane od Desker Road, still my probelm is not solved.
The probelm still does'nt not go away. I'am still cumming to fast. Can some kind soul recommend me some pill's they may have taken or used .
Heard abt. the Magix pill from sammyboy site, read the FR still thinking abt. using it. To all the kind soul reading this, pls give u're humble opinion.
I just could not last longer....!!!
Old 09-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChemistryLover is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cum too fast.....

For me still alittle unexperience, sometimes when i wanna cum, but its far too early, i tend to "kiew" , then it became smaller, and need time to strengthen it again.... if i dont "kiew" it will cum already.. arghhh!! stupid prob yet to be solve too...

well, personally i dont believe pills really help on this, it only prolong the time of erection and some "strength".
Old 14-12-2007, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cheekyfella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi!

I agree that if you are excited, there is a tendency to cum fast.
I had the problem during my first sexual experience with my gf. Felt like shit after cumming before she could even moan. I think the condom does help as it takes away the feeling and sensation.

I feel that if you do it often enough you will be able to sustain longer. in fact, I think it is normal to have premature ejaculation once in a while, even with your gf especially if the ambience is right.
Old 14-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
yellowman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think meds and thinking of other stuff like thinking of work or counting numbers during pumping is one way but not the best. The best is to practice how to recognise the feeling of cumming in yr cock. You can DIY yourself when you are alone at night or in the bath. Stroke until you feel like wan to cum and then stop. Let the feeling subside...start DIY again until like wan to cum, then stop. Keep doing this for half an hour. After that if you wan to cum, just go all the way. Keep practicing as often as you can. Once you recognise the "peak" cum feeling, you can exercise your abdomen muscle and learn to control. Pee control is one of the practice to strengthen this group of control muscles. Use the same set of muscles to squeeze and prevent the cum. Practice and it works. Do not let the cum feeling climb over the max level or sure you lose control. Once you recognise this "peak" thats where you try to avoid when u making love with yr gal. In the beginning, u maybe can control only 5 mins...then 10 mins....as few months go by, sure you become a stud. I learn this from medical book by a doctor from SGH.

When doing with yr gal, change the speed of pumping or change position once in a while or go slow when u feel the urge building up. Resist the urge to keep pumping faster and faster once you get more and more shiok. With practice and patience, I am sure you can tahan over 30 mins very soon. Once you have gain total control, you can last for as long as you wish even until yr gal says "HO LIAO...I GIVE UP" ......
Old 16-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xuex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

maybe u can cum b4 sex?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1