The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2010, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Sentosa have nice Big rooms to run around naked with a swimming pool and view.

Only sat back is no lifts and elevator - capek (tired) carrying the cewe up to the room .

Walk down to the main room, across the road nice food (makeshift stall)
Sentosa has sentosa KTV too, and infront of sentosa is Kiren massage 777. Behind it is GOodway( a bit of distance, and further down the road away from Jodoh is Nagoya Hill Mall, and Puri Gardens( massage, trinity is on the left side).

Never been in this hotel, although pass this place every other day.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
walk striaght U find nagoya foodcourt after U pass Rashinta hotel (which is sadly closed, used to be one of the BEST place to stay if whole group go chiong.)

You also lao chiao to know this place... hheehhehe.

But there are many hotels to take over this place... for cheonging.

Pacific is also a good place nowdays, with big rooms, KTV and biggest disco...

Old 19-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 19
nismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
But they dont have photo to c or chose. Somemore the gals/woman work on rotating basis. We cant chose. And no special too leh. Unlike TBK.

Oreidi PM u. So dont get deceive by their appearances especially those see-thru tight short skirts ya...hehehe....

Anyway to be on the safe side even though not 100% guarantee, tell the Mami wat kind of gals u like...

Pesta di discotek ya, Pak President?

MERDEKA!

89hotel is not a budget hotel lah. So popular tat even on weekdays lungsung tak ada kamar dong! U need to book in advance...esp on the standard rooms. Selling like hot cakes! This hotel can beat formosa anytime. The only upperhand latter got is cos of its proximity to makan and joint places, imo.

Alamak! Dont tell me she oso gonna end up like the late OKI (sounds like tat)?

Hmm..my frd book a cewek fm P. Indah. Quote RP500K with or without supir!

Anyway forget abt that God forsaken place batu24! A rotten place indeed!

Bro, care to share with us ur total cost for 3days stay Btm?
Bro, i spent about $400 for three nites..
hehe

Bought Chivas some more at DFS b4 goin there
Satyed at Lai Lai
to me is safe
can just go to pubs without taxi..
just need to walk abt 10 mins...
Old 19-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!

Just came back from Batam, and while on the way in taxi from hotel toward harbourbay, saw some new construction at the old Foodcourt72 (behind Utama Hotel), so we ask the driver what is it going to be this time, and according to him, seem like it going to be another new foodcourt. He also mention that A1 and Nagoya Foodcourt will be close down soon.....
Old 19-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Hum Sup Zai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[/QUOTE]For those that plan return trip to Batam, and planning using Batam centre ferry terminal, can buy the BatamFast ferry tickets at most money changer. S$18 only NOT inclusive of ANY tax. Can save a few bucks.[/QUOTE]

Bro, u mean buy only single trip n not round trip ticket at harbourfront counter, and then buy return ticket in batam at any $ changer? hmm, like that more flexible too, cos can buy diff ferry operator depending on crowd level at diff timings
i the hum sup kia, pledge myself to be hum sup all my life, to bonk gals regardless of age , race or nationalities, so as to fulfil my unsatisfiable sex drive, and for the 'progress' and 'prosperity' of my didi
thanks to all bros who upz me, will return favour when i got power
Old 19-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Sentosa have nice Big rooms to run around naked with a swimming pool and view.
Hmm...Pak President, if one were to recollect the black incident 12 yrs ago which occurred in this hotel,( during late Suharto downfall), I bet u would certainly avoid this hotel...and definitely the last thing u do is to do the above too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosuper View Post
Bro, i spent about $400 for three nites..
hehe

Bought Chivas some more at DFS b4 goin there
Satyed at Lai Lai
to me is safe
can just go to pubs without taxi..
just need to walk abt 10 mins...
$400 for 3 nites...well spent. Does it include taxi comm when going joint hunting and meals?
Old 19-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Quote:
Hmm...Pak President, if one were to recollect the black incident 12 yrs ago which occurred in this hotel,( during late Suharto downfall), I bet u would certainly avoid this hotel...and definitely the last thing u do is to do the above too...
Can email Pak P on th e incident
Old 20-07-2010, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hum Sup Zai View Post
Bro, u mean buy only single trip n not round trip ticket at harbourfront counter, and then buy return ticket in batam at any $ changer? hmm, like that more flexible too, cos can buy diff ferry operator depending on crowd level at diff timings
No, U always buy return ticket regardless frm Batm or SGP coz cheaper. I mean buy ANOTHER return ticket from the money changers for your NEXT trip coz it is cheaper than buying from the ferry terminal ferry opperator's counters. A return ticket for Batamfast ferry is S$18, and if not wrong at the ferry terminal counters U need pay $23 or more, dun know coz been years since I last bought any tickets from the ferry terminal counters.
Old 20-07-2010, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm...Pak President, if one were to recollect the black incident 12 yrs ago which occurred in this hotel,( during late Suharto downfall), I bet u would certainly avoid this hotel...and definitely the last thing u do is to do the above too...:

?
Hotel 89 couple of years back, a gay singaporean is killed there, and his jewelleries were taken away too.... He is in precious gem line... Suspect is his boy friend.....

Suharto downfall time? Batam is rather peaceful..

Old 20-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro Pak P n bro Xdecepticon, can tell me abit over here or pm me on this story. I am still staying there occasionally to enjoy the peace n relax and bcos I hv a good time n memory with my gal over there few year ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hotel 89 couple of years back, a gay singaporean is killed there, and his jewelleries were taken away too.... He is in precious gem line... Suspect is his boy friend.....
Another incident was at Gloris Hotel. A booking girl is strangled in the hotel room. But I m not sure the story behind the incident. So when I tell some gals who I booked that I am staying at Gloris Hotel. They are reluctant to stay there. And got one gal keep telling me she can’t sleep and scare. So at 3am, she begged me to let her return. So, do any bros know the actual story about this incident?

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Old 20-07-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Bro Pak P n bro Xdecepticon, can tell me abit over here or pm me on this story. I am still staying there occasionally to enjoy the peace n relax and bcos I hv a good time n memory with my gal over there few year ago.

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"

PM me too....

Old 20-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

This Black incident actually happened during the 1998 riots in Indonesia. Sentosa Hotel, Batam, was raided by thugs. It was reported in the press. I ustand those hooligans went to the hotel and raided the rooms. So can u imagine while kongkek, or running naked in the room, in came those thugs....

Hmmm...Pak President, u heard tat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Hotel 89 couple of years back, a gay singaporean is killed there, and his jewelleries were taken away too.... He is in precious gem line... Suspect is his boy friend.
Why always happened with hotels owned by the same boss? So suay ya..
Old 20-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys i quite newly registered here. Just popping by first.
Old 20-07-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Xdecepticon;5039334]This Black incident actually happened during the 1998 riots in Indonesia. Sentosa Hotel, Batam, was raided by thugs. It was reported in the press. I ustand those hooligans went to the hotel and raided the rooms. So can u imagine while kongkek, or running naked in the room, in came those thugs..

Hmmm...Pak President, u heard tat...

Why always happened with hotels owned by the same boss? So suay ya..QUOTE]

huh? Hotel 89 and Sentosa same boss? That I dono..

Thugs in Batam? Nowdays are much better loh. The old Batu Ampar ferry is filled with them, until it got closed down, and these fuckers go on a stealing rampage. KNN, my factory was hit by them once, and not long after, the police shot 2 of them and put the rest behind bars. Peaceful from that time onwards. That was about 10 years ago.....

Overall, security is much better nowdays, and as long as you dont go find trouble, it is a rather safe place to visit.

Old 20-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
Hi guys i quite newly registered here. Just popping by first.
Welcome to playground in the south.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread