The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2010, 03:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Cool Re: L1805 is a fuck type and dishonest chicken house!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Chee Bye OKT Peter, don't too happy, we shall see who got the last laugh!!!

I don't need to compare points with you as I don't give a damn to points! WHat happen to meet the opportunity to further tarnish your dirty image!!! I dare you to get your clones or your bastard running dogs to write Fake FR here!!!!!

Oops, eh ... Er ... Your rep point just drop by 6!!! I can assure you your points will drop further soon ... and eventually back to moderation level!!!

All fellow samsters, pls join hands to stop fake FR and please do not support the dishonest fuckshop L1805!!! If you really wanna try his WL, you can do so from other house and do not goto his fuckshop. He is fucking arrogant!!!! He does not know the power of customers!!! Chee bye Peter, I guess u are still deep in your sleep to dare to offend your customers!!!
Wow It seem as the COBRA is not as stupid as I think.... His rep point start increasing but this bro here rep point is keep on dropping.. If I am not wrong this is one of the diversion technique used in the SUN ZI BING FA... A very Great move... And this Bro here is posting the same old stuff as what the COBRA had posted before... The same answer the God reply What the hell Peter OKT done to deserve this type of insult & damages... As anybody can see , there is a great anger from this bro here... SO what is the rationale of this purpose here.. The GOD will not said as it is for those with wisdom to judge.......
Old 05-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down Re: L1805 is a fuck type and dishonest chicken house!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterTheGOD View Post
Wow It seem as the COBRA is not as stupid as I think.... His rep point start increasing but this bro here rep point is keep on dropping.. If I am not wrong this is one of the diversion technique used in the SUN ZI BING FA... A very Great move... And this Bro here is posting the same old stuff as what the COBRA had posted before... The same answer the God reply What the hell Peter OKT done to deserve this type of insult & damages... As anybody can see , there is a great anger from this bro here... SO what is the rationale of this purpose here.. The GOD will not said as it is for those with wisdom to judge.......
Your rep points also drop like water fall to 4. LOL!!!!! So we shall see who got the last laugh now! Hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

I dare you to write FAKE FR on L1805 WL!! I will not hesitate to expose YOU!!!

All Samsters, be very very careful when u see a FR written on L1805 WL. It may be highly doubtful and FAKE one!!! You are warned!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: L1805 is a fuck type and dishonest chicken house!!!

Quote:
Your rep points also drop like water fall to 4. LOL!!!!! So we shall see who got the last laugh now! Hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

I dare you to write FAKE FR on L1805 WL!! I will not hesitate to expose YOU!!!

All Samsters, be very very careful when u see a FR written on L1805 WL. It may be highly doubtful and FAKE one!!! You are warned!
BRO , U are really smart to always divert & change the topic.... As for my rep point keep on dropping- that really make sense lo as I am the only one against the Cobra force..... The GOD never run away from the reality..... But it seem the Cobra got himself a replacement... As for IT to recoup back his rep point...The other thing is that If my rep point keep on dropping that even prove that what I said is correct... Bro Alejandro88 is the Cobra, IT the one since day one in SBF that want to bring down the BIZ of L1805...
But too bad IT never better than the GOD....As the GOD is the truth, the GOD always believe in the power of Logic & reasoning...
Old 06-10-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: L1805 is a fuck type and dishonest chicken house!!!

Quote:
BRO , U are really smart to always divert & change the topic.... As for my rep point keep on dropping- that really make sense lo as I am the only one against the Cobra force..... The GOD never run away from the reality..... But it seem the Cobra got himself a replacement... As for IT to recoup back his rep point...The other thing is that If my rep point keep on dropping that even prove that what I said is correct... Bro Alejandro88 is the Cobra, IT the one since day one in SBF that want to bring down the BIZ of L1805...
But too bad IT never better than the GOD....As the GOD is the truth, the GOD always believe in the power of Logic & reasoning...
Why should talk logic & reason with someone who appears to be from teh Institute of Mental Health?? Shoo ... Shoo ... Go back to your cage in Woodbridge Hospital and play. Don't come here to disturb big brothers!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Samster

Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Today at around 4PM plus I walked past L1805 whore house and saw OKT Peter "digging gold" thru' his nostrils wor. So unhygenic! Wahh!! So bloody free, not business wor. Many of his WL seating along the sofa TCSS and playing with their HP or lap tops. Business so poor for him. Still wanna come here to disturb. No wonder he needs to write Fake FR to boost his business lah. LOLOLOL!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: L1805 is a fuck type and dishonest chicken house!!!

Quote:
Why should talk logic & reason with someone who appears to be from teh Institute of Mental Health?? Shoo ... Shoo ... Go back to your cage in Woodbridge Hospital and play. Don't come here to disturb big brothers!!!

Wow that a good diversion method... Always try to change the topic when the GOD is leading to the truth... Not bad for a starter.. U might have learn it from some Master... Maybe the Master is a bit cold blood & very slippery & wear a 4 eye spec.. - Institute of Mental Health & Woodbridge Hospital.. I never been there before.... Maybe I see u there after sometime as U love to mentioned that place so much....
Why????
Because the GOD drive U crazy.......
Hahahahaha LOL
Old 07-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: L1805 is a fuck type and dishonest chicken house!!!

Quote:
Wow that a good diversion method... Always try to change the topic when the GOD is leading to the truth... Not bad for a starter.. U might have learn it from some Master... Maybe the Master is a bit cold blood & very slippery & wear a 4 eye spec.. - Institute of Mental Health & Woodbridge Hospital.. I never been there before.... Maybe I see u there after sometime as U love to mentioned that place so much....
Why????
Because the GOD drive U crazy.......
Hahahahaha LOL
Whether you been there or not is none of my business!! Anyway, 100% of the mental patients always say that they don't belong to the mental hospital even though they are in fact a patient there due to the fact that they are mentally unsound and cannot reason and rationalize!!!

Considering the way you obsess to be GOD and trying in vain to act like one here, I strongly believe you are a mental patient. LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
lcy1309 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
doubts

hi people, i'm new to this forum. i have no idea what are the shortform meaning.
1)What is bbbj?
2) what is FR?
3) what is CIM?
4) what is FJ?
Old 09-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: doubts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcy1309 View Post
hi people, i'm new to this forum. i have no idea what are the shortform meaning.
1)What is bbbj?
2) what is FR?
3) what is CIM?
4) what is FJ?
Why the hell can't you simply refer to the sticky threads!

http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=155447
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhunVi View Post
Cat100 is about 40 mins.

cat150 is 1 hr.

I'm glued to both ...
cat120 - 45min

cat80 - 30min

some cat80 extend to cat100 for 45min

all house different prices
Old 16-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi can I ask for the cat 80 or 150 do i pay to the girl or the okt? Before or after the deed?
Old 16-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
logitech168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bro, got 1 stupid question who do we pay? the pimp or the gal? Please feel free to PM me! I really need your help!
Old 16-10-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
logitech168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all helpful bro,

I want to ask a stupid qestionwho do we pay? the pimp or the gal? Please feel free to PM me! I really need your help
Old 17-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Fake FR written by clones of L1805 OKT PeterTheFUCK

Today: 12.19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussypussy View Post
I went down to 1805 a few nights ago to bonk Jia Xing after booking her… Whaa she.. her skills is improving day by day… I think she will be the next hot stuff in GL...

We started stripping inside the room, and her skin was milky white and pure… very good to lick kind… I is a very natural speaker with very sweet voice... she will ask you gently how are u and how is yr life.. like a real gf and wife...

Face: 8/10 Sweet and innocent
body: 8/10 Slim and hot!
Breast: 7/10 C Cup ba..
Leg: 9/10 long, straight and tempting
BBBJ: 9.5/10 Excellent! Love her tongue!
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Yes

Today; 2.51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prideoflife View Post
I have not been to GL for a very long time liao. 2 nights ago, I went back to find Xuan Xuan and so I decided to write her FR.

Face : model look
Figure : nice and curvy
Boobs : Big and delicious
BBBJ: Perfect
FJ: 8/10 natural
RTF: Yes
Today; 12.26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellions View Post
It is payday! After receiving my cheque, I happy strolled down to GL, eager to find some fresh meat… Went past many houses but didn’t manage to find someone I like… then I saw a few girls sitting on the sofa of 1805.. tempted by the beauties, I walked in to test water….

Face 9/10 I still very attracted with her vixen look
Figure 9/10
Height : 1.64m
Boobs : 34C oh very nice.
Skin : Fair
Hair : waist length
BBBJ : 7/10
French kisses; Very wet 9/10
FJ : 9/10
A/R : - Did not get the chance to do this time.
Attitude: Very girl friend like and professional
RTF : Yes definitely.
ATTENTION TO ALL SAMSTERS

The above 3 FR are nothing but FAKE and are written by clones of L1805 OKT Peter!!!

All the 3 FR are posted at about the same time and consistently after midnite where the OKT business dies down and this the time where he is free.

All the 3 FR are writtten by clones who joined the SBF recently. They did not participate in any chit chating. Out of the blue, they would post a FR on L1805 WL ONLY. Many of the clones posted a FR on L1805 WL the moment they registered an account in SBF. There is no prior history on their communication here like normal samsters.

All the Fake FR are exaggerated with high ratings on the WL!

You are warned! Try the L1805 WL at your own risk! Some senior brothers had already highlighted the loop-holes in most of the fake FR!!!
Old 18-10-2010, 07:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mpinsky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What is Mandarin for ass rimming and anal sex?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1