The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-09-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

You guys really really free....no wonder government want to extent the retirement age.

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 05-09-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of

FR on Lin Lin : https://sglonelyguy.org/lin-lin-massage/

Good location for me as I work in the CBD so quite nearby
Entrance to hotel is discreet so plus points there

Looks very similar to the pics, just without the makeup. Very GND looking. This type should get her to wear school uniform, will feel quite shiok I think.
Boobs are definitely not a D. More like big B, small C kinda size. Overall nice slim body.
Shower alone, towel provided is quite lousy but I guess that’s a common problem with hotel based girls. Massage is pretty decent, and she warms up as the session goes on and the GFE feeling can be quite strong by the time she does the HJ.
Will RTM
Old 05-09-2019, 05:08 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
What is Picasso painter?
Means die die wana paint their abalone....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
some cust are not in blacklist but may have other additional remarks like 'cust not bad but take long to cum', 'picasso painter' etc lol
If they put 'handsome' immediately become AP inside. U ask them is true.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
How do you find out at that time?
Same as you, I asked here in the forum
Old 05-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Same as you, I asked here in the forum
Does uplorry in this context mean she died or she kena caught by AV?
Old 05-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Aimee also refresh of DP like mango , sally.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You really are the FCS of this forum..

Gotta give it to you..
He's on my ignore list so please don't quote him.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay, i will take note of that. Cause this is my 2nd times kenna fly plane by different ML
Bro don't book so close to the time next time.

Once I SMSed an ML for appointment (much earlier than you), who replied with a smiley. I took that as a yes and went down, only to have her say, she didn't agree yet. Lan lan.

PS. its all under the bridge now. We made up and she has since RTC, cannot come back again.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Midweek nothing to do , went back to my BBBJ favourite

https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/

As this is a RTM so more actions involved starting from watery BBBJ right inside the shower. Have you tried walking while your dick is inside her mouth while moving out from the toilet to the bed.

Massage, oh yes , i missed her massage last time so asked her to press me hard for 20 minutes. Thereafter the sensual part started with me opening up my legs and dived in straight and gave me the AR of my time. Turned around , her mouth just wont leave my dick alone and of coz surrender my soldiers to her mouth which keep on sucking until everything is clean. Another satisfying moment yet comfortable. I like to visit her co she is very tidy , cleanliness freak and so easy to talk to.

As usual my favourite haunt middle of a week.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-lin-massage/

For those who wanted to try this out better do fast. She returning very soon in just few days.

Good luck
Old 05-09-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold

Any one tried this person before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/daisy-massage/
Old 05-09-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/yi-lin-massage/

For those who wanted to try this out better do fast. She returning very soon in just few days.

Good luck
must be earn enough money alr LOL that day i ask her when is she going to rtc she say no plans as of yet lmao
Old 05-09-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
wah so hardcore ar ~ hahaa
Oh yes, her AR is really good
Old 05-09-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
i know she is the queen of BBBJ but can I check with you what is AR?
Go and try bro and you will know hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1