The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tong Tong(1651)

want to rtf tong tong today but not working leh, anybody know why ?
dun tell me the same guy bao for a day.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
want to rtf tong tong today but not working leh, anybody know why ?
dun tell me the same guy bao for a day.
Why didn't you simply ask the okt why she not working, and when she's back on duty?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

i call from other hse la.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i call from other hse la.
I see. She's one of those that's very hard to call from other houses.

Next time go straight to 1651, and call ahead before you go to check her availability,

What house did you try to call her from anyway?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

I like to go 1606
Old 06-01-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I like to go 1606
Ah. Yeah, 1606 has nice rooms and girls
Old 13-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sa Sa --- the wonderful and magical thing about Sa Sa's catbath is her tongue seems never leaves you body, nice.
Old 13-01-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Is Sa Sa @ 1651 still around? If yes, any FR on her? Gumsiah in advance!
Sa Sa is based at 2062, but you can surely get her at 1651. I am not sure if any bro has got FR on her, maybe there is. But I am just damn to lazy to write an elaborated one... Basically she stands out in terms of height and body, quite toned, and her service is among the best at 1651/2062. She might not french on first encounter, but I have no problem engaging passionate frenching with her since the first RTF.

Hope this helps.
Old 13-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Sa Sa is based at 2062, but you can surely get her at 1651. I am not sure if any bro has got FR on her, maybe there is. But I am just damn to lazy to write an elaborated one... Basically she stands out in terms of height and body, quite toned, and her service is among the best at 1651/2062. She might not french on first encounter, but I have no problem engaging passionate frenching with her since the first RTF.

Hope this helps.
2062 has some very sexy babes in my opinion. Worth checking out, but they do not belong to syt category to me. More like fully grown and mature women.
Old 14-01-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Sa Sa(2062)

Quote:
Sa Sa --- the wonderful and magical thing about Sa Sa's catbath is her tongue seems never leaves you body, nice.
SaSa(2062)...23 yr old mm fm Guangxi...fair quite pretty ah lian looker, wears fake eyelashes which looked not bad...quite tall 163-164cm ht, long slender legs, slim bod, A+/B- boobs wif brownish reddish eraser tits...sexy juicy perky ass, pussy quite well trimmed...red pedicure which looked quite nice...has previous skin trade experience in GZ n Zhuhai...

Overal sex svc is excellent n gfe is v gd...nice mm who cums across as a genuine character...strikes me as an mm who lacks abit of self confidence though...she is v willing to pls n oblige...

Door closed n she helped me undress, nice hug n bod feel, also abit of light kisses...gently took my hand n led me to the shower...

Shower action: started off wif a soothing soapy neck, shoulder n back massage, v gd as she has lovely strong hands for massaging more of which i found out ltr on the bed!...soapy raba front n bk gd feel of her bod n pussy, gd use of her hands to hj me cock while we frenched, also rubbed me soapy cock on her ass crack...warm bbbj v gd suck n deepthroat, no rush, nice eyecontact as well...following which she gently placed each of me feet on her thigh(while she continued to squat) one at a time to give me a foot massage cum scrub...quite shiok!

Bed action: she got me to lie on me belly n started off wif a soothing lotion full massage fm me neck to me ankles...pressure just rt...prolly one of the best massages tat i hv had fm a gl mm, v relaxing!...she then massaged the sole of me feet on her tits...catbath tat followed also damn gd, she uses the suction technique n does it in long movements/motion,felt best along me bk, bum n legs...then she lay on me bk, gd feel of her bod n pussy while she slowly licked me neck n ears, felt quite erotic n turned me head ard to french her abit!...ar time, me in doggie, which was damn bloody shiok as her tongue technique of lick n gentle probe of me ah was pure bliss, enhanced by hj at the same time!..

Turned to lie on me bk...she gave me a bod massage n paid special attention to rubbing each of her erect eraser titties on me cock head while looking up at me, at this pt i asked her to dribble some of her saliva fm her lips onto me cockhead,woweee felt like a jap av flick manz...we then frenched passionately...lick n suck of me balls...2nd rd of her fab ar this time wif me legs lifted up in the air...bbbj lick of me shaft, lick, suck of me cock then deepthroat, tongue twirling head swirling,movement of her bod ard giving me access to finger her clit n pussy, nice moans fm her!...

Did not bother to do me tonguefu as i felt so relaxed n just let her carry on n went wif the flow...more passionate frenching wif her lying on top of me, this time i cupped a feel of her ass cheeks,felt perky n fresh!...

Fj v gd as she has stamina, is flexible n accommodative...she first mounted me, asian cowgal followed by cowgal...v gd pump n grind technique, wif her face grimacing in apparent pleasure, long hair swaying abt, moaning, n both of us gripping each other hands....doggie standing wif her in her killer heels,hands streched out agst the mirror, me holding n fondling her bod at times, turning her head ard to french n at other times squeezing her ass, enjoying the side mirror effect, felt like i was screwing a model's bod!....doggie on the bed, her back arched, one hand reached behind to grip one of me hands on her juicy perky ass, me turning her head ard to french....foldable chair, wif her long slender legs raised on me chest n neck, ass on the edge of the bed, pounding, gd moans, her hands gripping me back, looked straight into her eyes, frenched passionately till i shot me load!...ended wif yet another soothing massage, she helping me to put back me clothes n abit more frenching gd bye...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this newbie SaSa...an mm tat goes out of her way to provide relaxation n sexual pleasure...definite gem material...many tks to Enigma for the recommendation...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 14-01-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Re: Sa Sa(2062)

bro omnia, you are most welcome!
Old 14-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Sa Sa(2062)+Qian Qian(2962)+QQ(1651)+DanDan(1651)

Quote:
bro omnia, you are most welcome!
I am glad to hv the opportunity to give this SaSa another plug as i think she may be an under rated gem of sorts in GL at the moment...if she can just learn to smile abit more n go get a hair style make over, i think she wld look much more attractive becuz she already has a slim fit bod, gd ht wif long slender legs n a perky juicy ass, plus she is fair...

Perhaps another under rated gem at 2062 is Qian Qian... http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...=99590&page=72

Oh yes, since we r actually in the 1651 then i sld also give another plug to 2 other gems there apart fm Tong Tong...they r QQ n Dan Dan...
Old 14-01-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

Re: Sa Sa(2062)+Qian Qian(2962)+QQ(1651)+DanDan(1651)

ya, Dan Dan and Ye zi (a tall gal also commando) are both from Hainan.

I have moved on from Dan Dan (quite a few RTF already) and am still counting sessions on QQ.

btw, I know many bros here are fan of tong tong, but I never get it, why is she so popular? From the first day I saw her, never find her hot. Maybe I should try a session with her to find out why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I am glad to hv the opportunity to give this SaSa another plug as i think she may be an under rated gem of sorts in GL at the moment...if she can just learn to smile abit more n go get a hair style make over, i think she wld look much more attractive becuz she already has a slim fit bod, gd ht wif long slender legs n a perky juicy ass, plus she is fair...

Perhaps another under rated gem at 2062 is Qian Qian... http://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...=99590&page=72

Oh yes, since we r actually in the 1651 then i sld also give another plug to 2 other gems there apart fm Tong Tong...they r QQ n Dan Dan...
Old 14-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:

I have moved on from Dan Dan (quite a few RTF already) and am still counting sessions on QQ.

btw, I know many bros here are fan of tong tong, but I never get it, why is she so popular? From the first day I saw her, never find her hot. Maybe I should try a session with her to find out why...
Individual taste differs bro. Some like them long and lanky like spider, others like them short and round like teddy bear. Some like sexy milf, others prefer cute syt type. Some like commando, others prefer gentle GFE. Different strokes for different folks.

I can't say there's anything special about tong tong service-wise, but I would say that it feels very natural to fark her... does not feel commercial, more like doing it on a school day afternoon with your secondary school GF.

she's often block booked by some bros. worth a try if you like SYT, but if not, can skip lah.
Old 14-01-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Haha bro you and I are quite alike. I too tried Dan Dan, then moved on to QQ and still counting sessions. She is really too skinny but her service and Gfe is really good. Know's how to make a guy feel like a king (even though most days I feel like a worm haha)

Also was never interested in Tong Tong, while some of my Kakis kept raving about her. Lie bro BG says different strokes for different folks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1