The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyp88 View Post
If I guess correctly which group you are referring to, you aren't see nothing yet bro!
This message is also for U......

Nyer balek kampong liao. Since last Wed.
So most likely u know who lah..

Can u try to cum on the weekend of 18 Jul ?
After 20 jul difficult for me leh... doing charity work for Sichuan. Hehe....

Before that C U in Sinland.....next week. Hehe...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
Happykiwi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappykiwi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
Ya... I ll be around then.... But so r yr HMHM n yr lovely boa bei rite ?

So u can really only watch Olympic in China ? Haha....
The Home Minister is coming in Sept leh..... so this trip in July/August purely for my pleasure!

I will have to find a SYT to sit beside me and watch the Olympics..... otherwise damn boring leh....

Quote:
Really arhhhh?? Walau CO, you must really like China ....... MMs horrr. Just donate your sperm okay lor....More PRODUCTIVE and more fun mah!
Old 03-07-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 19
pc5526 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpc5526 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
From what i know most of those guys u met dun wear underwear when they go JA...Esp Petrolhead and PC...
Oei, I wear one ok!! Don't like that say leh... hahahaaa....
Somemore i wear double layer! Dun think I've ever kanna strip in JA before...
Heehee....

And I think Bro Petrolhead wears them also!

Hahaa... speaking of him... He's got a very very touching love story to tell...
Old 03-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc5526 View Post
Wow...look forward to the fairy tale then! I will get my stool ready and save my 'tears' for u...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 03-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Heehee....

Really? happened where? CA or CP? hahhaha... can't wait to hear them...
Old 03-07-2008, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heehee....
Why you guys wear double layer , not steady leh ! we should learn from bro KIWI , mms never ask to strip , he already strip himself ....haha
Old 03-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

This news will affect CA most I think....

China to tighten rules for karaoke bars, discos, other entertainment venues

BEIJING - China will require karaoke bars and discos to install transparent partitions in private rooms and ensure staff avoid skimpy clothing starting Oct. 1 as part of a campaign against drugs and prostitution.

Under the regulations, posted on the Ministry of Public Security's Web site, entertainment venues must have glass windows on private areas "to show the whole area" and doors must stay unlocked

All the personnel should dress "tastefully" and should not be too exposed, the rules said. Venues would also be required to put up signs warning against drugs, gambling and prostitution.

Discos, karaoke nightclubs and other bars in China are frequently fronts for prostitution and drug dealing.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20080702...es-bb10fb8.htm

Looks like Beijing is putting on the screws on night spots.....

Old 03-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
Tell me about crazy.... this party was the craziest that I ever had... on the same night, i have seen many boobs, pussy, didi and hairs.... hahhahhaha
damn crazy party animals.......
everyone turn into animal....hahaha
Old 03-07-2008, 05:06 PM
Samster

Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

BEIJING - China will require karaoke bars and discos to install transparent partitions in private rooms and ensure staff avoid skimpy clothing starting Oct. 1 as part of a campaign against drugs and prostitution.

Under the regulations, posted on the Ministry of Public Security's Web site, entertainment venues must have glass windows on private areas "to show the whole area" and doors must stay unlocked

All the personnel should dress "tastefully" and should not be too exposed, the rules said. Venues would also be required to put up signs warning against drugs, gambling and prostitution.

Discos, karaoke nightclubs and other bars in China are frequently fronts for prostitution and drug dealing.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20080702...es-bb10fb8.htm

Wow bro...like that seems will affect most areas of china leh...not only CA...what about Virgin KTV in CP, Jiayi etc? Don't tell me the door in the KTV toilets got to be transparent as well? But anyway most doors in the KTV toilet in JY are already semi transparent...There was once 2 gals unlock the toilet door and 'cheong' in while I am peeing man...God damn'mit! But end of the day..if no skimpy clothese, dice/gambling and NO PROSTITUTION..then what's the point of going to China KTV? Might as well stay in SIN/BKK...hahaha! Maybe only reason is that it's cheaper?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 03-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
wallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This message is also for U......

Can u try to cum on the weekend of 18 Jul ?

Before that C U in Sinland.....next week. Hehe...
18 July unlikely lah...Quite busy this month. May be end of July...

Quote:
Like that must cheong like crazy before Oct.1 lah...
Old 03-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!

Quote:

Come quick...play as much as u can before nothing left.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bullshitssssssssssssss !!!!! In china , prostitution is everywhere , can the china authority stop all the girl come out ? unless they move all the girl to the one island.

This is only the stupid show to telling them their country is well maintain and good control especially at beijing.

prostitution - person who offers sexual intercourse in return for payment , make an offers to a person for sexual intercourse.

Can someone tell me when you cheongs at KTV, did you or the MMs make any offers for sexual intercourse ? ( the statement should be : hey, I bring you back to hotel for sex then I pay you or I can provide extra service to you like : sex but you have to pay me ) ?

the answer is : NO , nobody will ask this stupid statement to involve them is the statement of prostitution.

furthermore, I just use my testicle to think, CP and CA will not be affected because the KTV boss is power enough to cover everything. ( the KTV have security to inform everyone if there is any checking from gong an )

so what is the problem ? this rules is not new anyway ! who care !
Old 04-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post
Bullshitssssssssssssss !!!!! In china , prostitution is everywhere , can the china authority stop all the girl come out ? unless they move all the girl to the one island.

This is only the stupid show to telling them their country is well maintain and good control especially at beijing.

prostitution - person who offers sexual intercourse in return for payment , make an offers to a person for sexual intercourse.

Can someone tell me when you cheongs at KTV, did you or the MMs make any offers for sexual intercourse ? ( the statement should be : hey, I bring you back to hotel for sex then I pay you or I can provide extra service to you like : sex but you have to pay me ) ?

the answer is : NO , nobody will ask this stupid statement to involve them is the statement of prostitution.

furthermore, I just use my testicle to think, CP and CA will not be affected because the KTV boss is power enough to cover everything. ( the KTV have security to inform everyone if there is any checking from gong an )

so what is the problem ? this rules is not new anyway ! who care !
Well bro...u got a point as well...those local KTVs/Sauna owners actually are powerful enuff to avoid these raids etc etc...so why worry?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 04-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmjordan2 View Post

!
Steady man... U cum out of nowhere n started screaming. It wont help anything lah !!!!

Stay cool....

If u want to give yr view in the new rules do it calmly n read the text rules carefully without prejudice.

It's a new tightened rule from Beijing aim at MANAGING their KTV, disco n night spots. That's all... Every gov need to manage their own entertainment spots their way. But how effective their enforcement is going to be is another matter....

The rule first asked for transplant partitions or glass window in private areas . That's a direct copy of Spore's rule melted out few yrs ago. All ktv rooms in Spore are compliance to that. Could be done easily. Most ktvs in china hv glass door already anyway... No issue.

No Skimpy clothing. Almost all ktvs in CP/Ca ll be affected. But then again wat's the definition of skimpy clothing ? The China men ll find their way around it for sure....No problem.

The other rules on putting up signs on warning against "drugs, gambling n prostitution " is very logical. Many night spots already do that. Again no cause for alarm.

U see... all r no big deal right....dont need to jump.

Any clear minded bro ll understand that introduction these "tightened rules" are part n parcel of a growing nation. It's progress.....

问题不大。。。。

Old 04-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Steady man... U cum out of nowhere n started screaming. It wont help anything lah !!!!
Doesnt mean I want to screaming here and there.

Cant they use their stupid brain and think the mistake they had done.

1. Visa Issued - all the VISA rules change effective date : 01 July
This change will affect their tourist rate due to people may think troublesome and may not consider to travel during the period.

2. Increase TAX at DG - how many factory had closed down due to this ?

3. The Drugs and Prostitution - Again talk nonsense, in fact drugs and
prostitution is everywhere, use own hand to slap their own face,
anyway they like it, what to do !
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread