The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Think u wrong...sure can collect...punters will never be investigated...only Singapore Pools employees and systems will be reviewed and investigated...
haha maybe ...... I wonder if anyone was investigated after brazil lost to Germany! Some punter won at 500:1 odds!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...s-of-5001.html

How come I buy Singapore vs Thailand 1-7 didn't win?
Old 04-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Issan is mainly farming and poor but depends on which part of Issan. There are rich Issan families too. My gf (10yrs ago) family is in Issan, almost the whole village work in her family's factory and her house is the only with swimming pool in the village on a 4 rai of land. She married yrs ago and her sin sot alone was 5 mil. .
Sibei goot .......... If got such goot rich gals u know recommend me lei ....... But me only can afford sin sod of 200,000bht

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 04-02-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Sibei goot .......... If got such goot rich gals u know recommend me lei ....... But me only can afford sin sod of 200,000bht
I know quite a few but rich ger has rich ger "temper and problem"..... 200,000thb, guess not enough to buy gold for wedding
Old 04-02-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I know quite a few but rich ger has rich ger "temper and problem".....
Many thai girls have problem in controlling their temper. But I love girls with temper, cause it's give me sexciting thrill.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Many thai girls have problem in controlling their temper. But I love girls with temper, cause it's give me sexciting thrill.
There is a saying, white cat or black cat, as long it can catch the rat is a good cat. As long as the ger gives u good sex, she is a good ger.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Just on topic of jai ron thai ladies. It's a fallacy, and facade with their soft outlook and sweet 'ka'.

And many here will have read or heard of the slicing off the guy's prized possession. And throw it to the ducks, no chance of re-attaching

Old 04-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the upped. Returned.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-02-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is a saying, white cat or black cat, as long it can catch the rat is a good cat. As long as the ger gives u good sex, she is a good ger.
just curious... whats your definition of good sex?
Old 04-02-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know quite a few but rich ger has rich ger "temper and problem"..... 200,000thb, guess not enough to buy gold for wedding
I have a friend who postpone their wedding when the inlaw asked for 1mil.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Just wondering your friend thai or?

Some just wanna have it for show, after which will return back to the groom. Some just wanna to have it simple, so totally don't ask any.
Some just wanna to make it moderation, thus they say "laew teh Koon"
Old 04-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
55555 IMO he dodged a bullet!
Old 04-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Just wondering your friend thai or?

Some just wanna have it for show, after which will return back to the groom. Some just wanna to have it simple, so totally don't ask any.
Some just wanna to make it moderation, thus they say "laew teh Koon"
oh my friend is the guy, sg. was told they will return... but not all! i suggested "show-hand"! just tell the girl her parents can have it all, no need return, but they will in turn be staying with the family in sg as the 1mil was supposed to be for their new house.
Old 04-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
55555 IMO he dodged a bullet!
hahhaaa... to me... its a bomb!
1mil no small hole bro hahhaa... thou in bahts
Old 04-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My BMT buddy inlaw only ask for a pair of cattles , nine pigs, nine cows and nine chickens thats it.............. Im serious, i was there for the wedding procession ......... And they tie red ribbions on the animals.........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 04-02-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
And they tie red ribbions on the animals.........:
My mum's friend son married a southern thai without coming out any dowries. Just makan that's it. However he still gave the bride's parents "some money in return for the present wife"

I think we still practices our culture. SG culture.

And I felt if someone asking for 1 mill abit too over. Unless she is a dara or from reputable family. Otherwise I rather marry a local and cheaper a lot too. Just my opinion.

I remember I f-ed one taxi driver last 6 years ago. He suggested to give my ex gf then 1 million฿. I told him ai ba!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1