The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2014, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
emkcufslp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Tks axlaxlaxl
I am going to sh and i will try how much for 1.5 hr?
Old 19-03-2014, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heading to shanghai next month on the 20th-24th, just wondering which area I should stay in? Or even which hotel as they probably aren't guest friendly.

Let me know if anyone's around during those dates. Would love to meet up and have fun.
Old 19-03-2014, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MJason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro, I am on shanghai now and any bro wanna go out together let me know. I am in huang pu area
Old 19-03-2014, 08:12 AM
Samster

neogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterneogeo2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJason View Post
Hello bro, I am on shanghai now and any bro wanna go out together let me know. I am in huang pu area
Don't suppose you stick around till mid-late April mason?
Old 19-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster

Sofitel shanghai Holland.
Anyone know if the hotel is guest friendly? With over night stays?
Old 19-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neogeo2 View Post
Sofitel shanghai Holland.
Anyone know if the hotel is guest friendly? With over night stays?
yes its guest friendly.. all hotels are guest friendly.. those required card access to go up levels then u need to fetch the meimei from lift lobby..
Old 19-03-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Do all hotels require girls registration?
Old 19-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster

MJason deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nope however maybe back in April I am now at nanjing road hehe
Old 20-03-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 21
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Just some information to share:

A friend and I visited Hao Quan Gong Guan (豪泉公馆) last night. We arrived shortly before 10:00 PM. Upon our arrival, we noticed that the whole place is not lit as if this place is shut down. Call the contact and was led in without any problem. At this time of uncertainty, these are the events that took place when we were inside:

1) We had to changed to cloths provided by them, shorts and a robe.

2) All electronic items like mobile phone, iPads, tablets, laptops MUST be kept in your respective lockers.

3) KNN! They even told us that our own cigarettes are banned but they provide their own brand of cigarettes. WTF!

4) Chose the gals through a glass panel room like those you see in Pegasus in BKK but at a much smaller scale.

5) We only saw 9 WGs' at that moment and were unable to pick. Actually, we were hoping for better ones.

6) The entrance of this 'fish tank' is a camouflaged wall panel that in fact, is the door being obscure from the naked eye.

7) Business was brisk, gals are in a hurry to finish off and return to their fish tank.

8) You can pay by either cash or Union Pay

The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Old 20-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
situation quite bad.. sauna don't welcome clients without advance booking.. their entrance doors all locked.. saunas gals doing rush service for fear gana raid operations.. went to one sauna joint ydae.. suppose to have 90mins for full course but ended up not even 60 mins ask me to dress up & volunteer to do some finger pressing svc.. BBS joints doors gana sealed by the local GAs..
Quote:
Originally Posted by waikeekee View Post
Just some information to share:

A friend and I visited Hao Quan Gong Guan (豪泉公馆) last night. We arrived shortly before 10:00 PM. Upon our arrival, we noticed that the whole place is not lit as if this place is shut down. Call the contact and was led in without any problem. At this time of uncertainty, these are the events that took place when we were inside:

1) We had to changed to cloths provided by them, shorts and a robe.

2) All electronic items like mobile phone, iPads, tablets, laptops MUST be kept in your respective lockers.

3) KNN! They even told us that our own cigarettes are banned but they provide their own brand of cigarettes. WTF!

4) Chose the gals through a glass panel room like those you see in Pegasus in BKK but at a much smaller scale.

5) We only saw 9 WGs' at that moment and were unable to pick. Actually, we were hoping for better ones.

6) The entrance of this 'fish tank' is a camouflaged wall panel that in fact, is the door being obscure from the naked eye.

7) Business was brisk, gals are in a hurry to finish off and return to their fish tank.

8) You can pay by either cash or Union Pay

for your info bro, this is the exact sauna I went weeks back..
the bbs shops at the 2 sides of the sauna all sealed up by local GAs..

you are suppose to say 九妹 at the main door but its just a code ID for entry.. the hall also dim lights.. no hps, no fags, no gadgets allowed.. intro me the so called best svc mm no.928.. but ended up rush svc with finger massage..

less than 60 mins ask lim pei to wear robes liao.. wtf manz.. 780 rmb for crab svc..

Last edited by ebonkie; 25-03-2014 at 09:49 AM.
Old 22-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Shanghai,

Haven't been back since last august, any new "must sees"?

Probably will head to merrylin as staying in pudong lujiazui, and that place has been fairly reliable.

Cam PM me any tips. Can return the favor in beijing.
Old 23-03-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

axlaxlaxl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u got to make friends with the manager there... first time I was there, I squeezed in 50 RMB into his hand and ask for good recommendations....from there on, treated like a king, I was allowed to bring in my fags and I was allowed to stay for the full 90 mins service...mostly 2 shots because after selection of gal, he specifically told the lady to service longer. So money does make the world go round... price shd be 780. Not sure why u paid 880 though
Old 25-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goldenboy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know where is Tang Dynasty?
will be in SH next week staying at Pudong area, any recommendation appreciated.
Old 25-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Openbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just reached shanghai today for my maiden trip. Many thanks for all the seniors who have contributed to this thread.

After checking into my room, just come out of the toilet I got 2 name cards 'delivered' into my room liao. Damn power... Intend to go xintiandi for dinner and also check out if there's any freelancers available despite being a weekday. Thanks to bro ebonkie for this tip.
Old 25-03-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
c00ls0ul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Shanghai alone for a week. Newbie here. Any bro wants to cheong together? pm pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1