The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 07-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My 1st impression of Batam before i reach there was...Batam is going to be a VERY VERY dangerous place to be in,hehehe...i read about taxi drivers bringing tourist to expensive places to get chop,or some remote countryside to call expensive "chicks",to threaten or blackmail them, lots of drug lord,drug addicts,rob and kill situation,anti-Chinese etc etc...hehehe...it turn out to me that going to Batam is like going to Sentosa. (think i scared myself too much back then)
Same for me. The first time I went to Batam I was extra-cautious due to all the bad stories and warnings read on the Internet (mostly Singaporean travel blogs ).
After a while on site, I realized that it's much safer than most countries I visit worldwide. Batam is peaceful and enjoyable.
All those bad warnings are mostly exaggerations written to scare off people.

Said this, it would be misleading to say that going to Batam is like going to Sentosa, unless one limits his experience to go to hotel, then to joint to book a girl, then back to room for bonking till next morning, with just a short escapade for dinner.
In Sentosa, for example, there are no discos with 30% of people under the effect of extasy, no poor areas where it is better not to venture at night, and there is nobody ready to carrot-chop the tourist.
I would say there is no reason to refrain from enjoying nightlife in Batam, and overall Batam is much less dangerous than most countries in the world, but care must be always exercised especially if one is not used to travel out of safe borders of Singapore. (this is not a warning for you, but for newbies)
Old 07-03-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
120-45(agreed car rental)-20(helped to pay by driver)_=55SGD tips?
S$55 * 9500idr= 522,500idr
Macam going into a restaurant to eat... Bill comes up to 45 bucks and he pulls out a hundred dollar bill and says to keep the change... Hehehe...
Old 07-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1406 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
20feb-21feb2016
i went batam wif family of 13pax ,rented 1mini van including tips from 9am-945pm(batam time) send us back to hotel only80,000idr
i also wonder expensive or not.

somemore dinner@Citra Utamahttps://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Citra+Utama/@0.9824214,104.0282352,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x72d4a3812419a 586

I think u meant 800,000idr...? If really 80,000idr, your inbox will be flooded with requests for contact details... Hehehe...

800k is a very good deal for mini-van... I paid 1juta last year June for a similar booking...
Old 07-03-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Nobody in Batam knows yet. All those who went there to check never came back.
Nice one!! Abandoned since 2007. Your guess is as good as mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Well done sir, couldnt put it better myself and bros here thought im talking from my arsehole.
Cool....we were under the impression you were conned by the mami.
OKTs will always cooked up many reasons to up the price for the chicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_07 View Post
I was there during the weekend, all same routine except this time hotel gives me a free bra inside the room. Was doing half way with my girl, suddenly found a black bra behind the pillow. Was wondering does the hotel do housekeeping?
Oops.....most likely I will feel very eerie....
Old 07-03-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My 1st impression of Batam before i reach there was...Batam is going to be a VERY VERY dangerous place to be in,hehehe..

Safety has always been my number 1 concern and it still is today whenever i visit Batam.
Your fears are valid.
I first step foot to Batam at about 15+ years ago. Went with 2 friends.
Alight at Batu Ampar.....immediately swarm with drivers.
Stay at a not so great hotel.....musky carpet.....n the window...appears to be facing a abandoned place....at night kind of looks like cemetery.
I didnt take any chicks.....and the chicks doesnt appeal to me.
Went to change money at a store....and the guard was armed w a shotgun!
Where we went, we got stares from locals.....like we are intruding their place....loads of children beggars.....my friend told me dun give any money....many beggars will appear and surround you.
We took lunch at the hotel itself because we dont dare go anywhere.....the food taste like crap!
I couldnt sleep at night, TV was all indo channels and was fuzzy.
I heaved a sigh of relief when on the ferry back to SG...Penguin....hehe.

Fast forward today, Batam had changed alot....new malls, new hotels,....etc.

Anyway, it was also partly due to reading Nono's interesting FRs that made me decide Batam was safe to go alone.
Previously, I only go when my friend was with me....he had relocated n working in china now....hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Same for me. The first time I went to Batam I was extra-cautious due to all the bad stories and warnings read on the Internet (mostly Singaporean travel blogs ).
After a while on site, I realized that it's much safer than most countries I visit worldwide. Batam is peaceful and enjoyable.
All those bad warnings are mostly exaggerations written to scare off people.
I think many of them have unrealistic expectations of Batam.
I even read some of them got food poisoning eating at coffeeshop stalls....that got me a bit worried.
Lucky, so far so good for me.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyuncle View Post
Good afternoon all, jus checking with bros here regarding our recent visit to batam. As we r new in hangouts, we would like to knw whether we have been shortchanged or been chopped by the driver or okt. It's a 2D1N affair. As usual our arranged driver pick us up at harbour bay n straight to our online booking nest, after checking in we head to massage at Thai indo joint, after which we go to a few joint around Nagoya n finally end up at happy 8, three of us book 3 girls n proceed to our nest. Evening time driver fetch all the 6 of us to dinner at Windsor food court for some nice food. After dinner we proceed to ktv book a vip room with very good karaoke systems n blast our nights away till around 1am dan back to hotel. Below is wqt we have spent.
Hotel biz $43x3=$129
Aromatherapy scrub massage $380,000rp x 3 = 1.14 mil rp
Girls x 3 800,000rp 1000,000rp n $1300,000rp total 3.1 mil rp.
Ktv room plus around 40 cans of mixed beer n stout 1.4 mil excl tips to manager n kj.
Driver fee for the whole journey is $120 sin dollars
Dinner at Windsor 1.2 rp consists of steam prawns n fish, fried tang hoon, cockles, 7 dishes in total, can't remember all the dishes with drink n few packs if cigarettes. 1.4 mil rp.
Tips for our girls is $30 sin each.
With all tis money spent, r we on a fair trip or we paid more dan wat we need. Hope bro can help to evaluate n guide us. Tks all.
so far this the biggest spending in the recent trip review.
look like ur money spent on driver was triple times of other. For a single trip within Nagoya is just 50000~60000rp
The so call seafood at Windsor very expensive , normal seafood. place will cost u about
$70~$90

wondering the driver got girls commission still charge u sky price
Too bad i not in ur trip
Anyone free to go on March 26~28
Old 07-03-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscaroscar View Post
Heading there for the first time solo 2D1N this coming Saturday! A newbie and hope to book cewek for the first time and hope that everything go swee swee. Planning to try out BM at Keyzha and also massage at Octupus Spa. Think my budget of $300 not enough.
I am curious why no one replied you since you are heading there this coming Saturday (i assume the date should be 12th March 2016) for the 1st time. If S$300 exclude ferry price,it should be more than enough. The reason why you feel is not enough is becos you aim to greed. Always remember,avoid over-planning as you have only 2D1N.

Base on today rate opposite Formosa : 9440/SGD

Stay in Formosa Hotel : S$50 base on price from booking.com on 07.03.2016 for room on 12th March 2016,Sat.

Taxi fare from Harbour Bay to Formosa : 50k if you didnt bother to bargain.

Alternatively,take an ojek at 30k (if you again didnt bother to bargain)

5 to 10 mins walk to New Berry to grab one girl,SYT probably cost you 1.3 million rupiah if you don't bother to bargain again. Add another 200k tipping to your girl if she is super ultra fantastically good the next following morning.

Eat lunch in hotel for 2 pax if you are lazy (you and your girl) : 200k

Eat Dinner in hotel for 2 pax if you are lazy (you and your girl) : 200k

Massage at Kings hotel on 4th floor of Formosa Hotel : 90k/hour

Special service : Carrot price HJ,300k.

Next morning after free breakfast from hotel,head back room pack up,head back Harbour Bay by taxi at 60k (if you dont bargain)

Total amount you pay : 2.34 million rupiah (convert to Sin$ = S$247.90) + S$50 room = S$297.70

Note : Bring extra S$50 spare cash in case you need it. You may not need to spend it at all. Remember,the pricing above were plan with no bargaining at all and for a lazy man. And if you happen to open your mouth to ask for a better price and/or willing to walk out of the hotel for basic food,then your Keyza or Octpuss Massage (plus its special service) could likely come close to FREE.

For more details on how to travel to Batam for the 1st time,READ HERE.

Important disclaimer : Above were just a rough guide and not in details.

Quote:
Just want to ask, is Utama Hotel good? Cause it seems like most Massage place is near there.
Forget Utama Hotel area. Since its your 1st Batam trip and only for 2D1N,get yourself adjusted to the new travel enviroment before heading there to get chop (or chop them). Baby step a time.

Quote:
And how do you guys travel between the joints cause they seem quite far apart from each other!
Dont aim too high,bro. Take each step a time. Have low expectation,get to one place a time. Use this trip to enjoy yourself as well as to plan for your future trip. More importantly, know what suits you better 1st (massage or booking girl). Planning to go both Keyza and Octopuss yet having a booking girl is a bit overly time consuming. Remember,each man only have one dick and you arent on a marathon. Enjoy and dwell with one,perhaps 2 positive activities per day/night stay to fully enjoy what Batam has to offer.

Take some time to read my signature link below before you head there. If Sin$ grow stronger,it will favors you too.

Good luck,you will need it as its a weekend you are heading there.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oscaroscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for noob question. But what info i need give the papi to book the girls? The room number? But i see that like only 2pm then can check in. Like that if i hunt at 12pm how?
Old 07-03-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sexyuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, I'm back here to clarify pertaining to the driver fees. The driver only request $45 from 3 of us for the whole trip. We pay extra cos we like his services. Btw, thanks all bros for your advice n concerned. Our next trip would probably be in mid April, hopefully can go with experience bro from tis forum so dat we can learn abt how to spend wisely in batam.
Old 08-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

i planning to on March 26~28 anyone interested to tag along.

one question on ojek, at batam ferry center where can i get a ojek.
will i look stupid to take ojek and travel to Nagoya is a 15 mins journey .
And how much do i expect to pay?
Old 08-03-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
And how much do i expect to pay?
Outside the gantry (gate), both exits have ojeks sitting under the tree waiting for customers.. Quote them 20 to 25k will be sufficient. Taxi there without aircon able to bargain 40-50k to nagoya.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6631 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
f S$300 exclude ferry price,it should be more than enough. The reason why you feel is not enough is becos you aim to greed. Always remember,avoid over-planning as you have only 2D1N.
(.................)
I second every single line of your cost estimate and advice in this post, except I have few additional remarks or suggestions to a first-time visitor from my PERSONAL perspective:

To spend less:

1) Avoid the massage with HJ. You have paid 1M or more for booking a girl, why to waste money for a HJ and then have one less bonk with the well-paid and (presumably) good looking girl waiting for you? I assume you have limited bonking power, say up to N bonks per day. If you go for HJ, N becomes N-1 for physical limits.

2) Don't spend 200k on lunch, since you'll be presumably not accompanied by the girl.

To spend more:

1) Enjoy Saturday night at one of good pubs in the NED, one of those with live music such as No Name or Foreplay (I am not sure about this: I always go to NN). Go with your girl and enjoy the music and packed dance floor. The band of NN is extraordinary. They play really well. Drinks will cost you though: 80k-120k each. 2+2 cocktails for you and her will be 400k-500k. Well spent for the music and the vibe.

2) Go with your girl to enjoy seafood at one of the good seafood restaurants at Windsor. Why Windsor? (I don't want to see again the troubles MLS yes MLS no)
Because of the ambient, the karaoke sung by the singer and by the locals or tourists, the tables, the crowd, the beer girls. It's fun and different from Singapore.
If you select without inhibitions from the seafood menu, you will easily spend 300k-500k. In my personal honest opinion, better spent here than for a HJ at King's.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Macam going into a restaurant to eat... Bill comes up to 45 bucks and he pulls out a hundred dollar bill and says to keep the change... Hehehe...

20feb-21feb2016
i went batam wif family of 13pax ,rented 1mini van including tips from 9am-945pm(batam time) send us back to hotel only80,000idr
i also wonder expensive or not.

somemore dinner@Citra Utamahttps://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Citra+Utama/@0.9824214,104.0282352,16z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x72d4a3812419a 586
rich also not like that spend one mah

yeah yeah , it is suppose to be 800,000idr , sorry keyboard faulty
so the driver that my sister got is cheap?

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 08-03-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
so far this the biggest spending in the recent trip review.
look like ur money spent on driver was triple times of other. For a single trip within Nagoya is just 50000~60000rp
The so call seafood at Windsor very expensive , normal seafood. place will cost u about
$70~$90

wondering the driver got girls commission still charge u sky price
Too bad i not in ur trip
Anyone free to go on March 26~28
me

pm u my trip details.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 08-03-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Im intrigued by this old abandoned hotel.....wonder is it haunted?

Nobody in Batam knows yet. All those who went there to check never came back.

Nobody knows cos it never went operational..it was never completed and left abandon when the 97 crisis hit..never had the chance to show its full Padang architectural style.
during the 80's that location was where local fisherman and pom-pom off load their cargos as the sungei besides harbor bay /Pacific discotek ends there.

some of the abandoned projects that were revitalized:
harmoni 1
grand majestic hotel
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1