The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking 1 pm to 230 pm

After casting my vote, made a trip down to PT brothels, not surprised is crowded. The girls were giving the see customers no up looks; it does not help by local men with extra growth packages. Let me count down the girls.

H2 Sally is not back yet; we have customers Q up for Maggie and Munx2. Michelle is not in this pm, Tingx2 is on business. I was tempted, she was in a black mini which shown off her tits well. I had her only 1 time; her tits were big, just like we don’t click so I guess no RTF.

H7 Cookie told off a blanglah, she shouted “go!” which he shot back, “CB”!

H10 R3 Eileen remembered me? I passed by, gave her a smile and, she got the looks of I had done you before. Big S has 2 customers standing outside; Leeza is trying to close a deal. This voting day, so many customers and I heard, a group of PRC men were chatting.

“These girls don’t look PRC, they are Malaysian and, they are so pretty”.

H11 except Ah Leng, the available girls were all working. There was an elder Chinese man who asked Yenx2 her prices. She said in Mandarin, in her loud voice, “I all really told you are $50, you had asked me a while ago.” Both walked into her room.

H12 not many choices, Helen too gave the proud look, I decided this will be my second trip for May. Probably will return in June, oh (I took Mei Na), bare with me for a while longer. R8 Janet had a 40s plus Chinese man waiting outside, she is popular nowadays.

H14 From inner lane, Nancy and Sophie, Miss Attitude Li Wen is working too. Front lane, Xiao Mei, the WL with the look of Tai Tai were on business. Mei Ling and Yuki were lights on; I have not seen R7 Zhen Zhen for quite some times. Did she also give up?

H16 I was waiting for Vivi, she has 2 customers and I was standing facing R12Jennifer’s room. Pat was back front the office, she told me off.

“You stand there, how are people going to pass by?” I was shocked, in fact I was thinking of taking Moon. But I was pissed, brother I have not block the passageway. Below is my message to Pat.

Dear Pat, I am PT 20 year’s customer, from 3 lanes to now 1 lane. I am also your customer from H3 to 16, I am so angry. You are very rude, talking about the pledge on the wall, what committed to customer service? Please never think of counting $ only, it is not the only thing that you live on. However I forgive you, man should never bare revenge on his mind. But I am not too sure about others?

H22 except Michelle the other 2 bunnies were on business and, Aida was lights on. Finally I took R18 Mei Na.
Old 07-05-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H22R18 Mei Na $30

2 pm to 230 pm

Brother I upgraded to $50, no regards I was surprised I got mine $ worth. Mei Na is petite, smooth skin with nice tits. I cannot help notices after she pull off her dress, liked I wrote WLs were targeting locals with the growth package. She was not surprised I shown her 5, she stranded up and, closed her door we chat in Mandarin and Canto.

With her nice hair clip on, she kind of reminds me of Malaysian sexy Tai Tai, you guys will love her small size. Her service is on par with Laix2, without the toes sucking, which is fine with me.

This is the story, after washing I asked for frenching, she said no! But free to kiss her face, nice arms and neck. I lay on bed; Mei Na started planning kisses on my chest, legs and behind my ears. Then she used her nice firm tits to go around my body, I enjoyed and almost wanting to breast fucked her.

I think she allows but, SEX is the correct thing we do here. I gave 9/10 minus the AR and 69, she was no ex GL girls so she don’t provide.
In btw the BBBJ, she used her nice fingers to tickled my legs, balls and dick w/o cap on. Again she put my dick btw her tits, of course I rump her hard try not to shoot out. Then, Mei Na asked me to turn my back, she went on top of me, planning kissed on my ears and back.

Gentle I took her missionary, don’t want her to work so much, SEX is on my mind. By then, I was too steam to notice she might have cap me long time ago, talking about old customer. So embarrassing! We hold hands btw missionary and, I bend down to plant kisses on her face and arms.

She over smart me, I pretend to hold her head try to kiss her mouth. She quickly gives up English moaning sounds, nothing outstanding here compare to the 3 white bunnies. Mei Na’s pussy was not loose, probably she apply pressures which I enjoyed it.

I came about 5 minutes or so, I gave 9/ 10 too. I could RTF her no doubt, but she has a temper which she kept under control. Probably I paid her the max, not sure brothers who paid her $30 she will show you guy her true colors.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 1 pm to 230 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Dear Pat, I am PT 20 year’s customer, from 3 lanes to now 1 lane. I am also your customer from H3 to 16, I am so angry. You are very rude, talking about the pledge on the wall, what committed to customer service? Please never think of counting $ only, it is not the only thing that you live on. However I forgive you, man should never bare revenge on his mind. But I am not too sure about others?
Bro, you are at the right place but wrong time...have a great bonk and go..forget about it...

Adios...
Old 08-05-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Pat - H16R11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43
H16 ... waiting ...Vivi, .. 2 customers .. I ..facing R12... Pat ...“You stand there, how are people going to pass by?” ... shocked, ...message to Pat..I am PT 20 year’s customer, from 3 lanes to now 1 lane. ... also your customer from H3 to 16,... angry.... very rude...
Quote:
Originally Posted by slashGNR View Post
Bro, you are at the right place but wrong time...have a great bonk and go..forget about it...
Pat's mood must be bad - not her usual self. U probably have not returned her for a long time too!! - she can't remember U!! Quoting "slashGNR " signature: " Do what you want while you can cos LIFE's so unpredictable ". Probably standing at the wrong place at the wrong time HaHa!! Just laugh it off and move on. Go Petain to be happy - nothing else. .
Old 08-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Samster

Talking 7 May 2011

Both brothers were correct, I went down to PT brothels during weekend. All customers with extra $ will want to spend it. Plus WLs were having peak period sales, so to write it here.

You guys were also correct, I have not given Pat business more than a year, and she might have guessed it. Why? Along the passage way towards Ivy’s room. We met I smiled at her, she gave the sharp eye sights as if, probably she had done me b4. But today, you are giving business to another girl.

Serve me right, I stands outside Vivi’s room with another customer, I should have walk into her room where she might reward me with sweeter deal. However, customer are usually right, we should not be fool by hard marketing tricks. Perhaps I ban H16 for 3 months? I try mine best.

End of the day, WLs are operating business and nothing matters, next peak period trips I would walk in out the houses more. I don’t feel comfortable after ticked off by call girls; it is bad luck and lucky I am not into gambling.

I told H22 Mei Na, I was happy till now, no PRC WLs at PT brothels. Probably the operators take care of the WLs. She replied, “Don’t be too sure, is a matter of time.”
Old 09-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Shocking_vibes is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: All Petain FR experience

To jacky43:

Petain last time have 3 lanes?

All along i tot just 2 rows of houses for the wls.
Old 09-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: Mj h12r06; H10R4 Da S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Wow, rich man, hope U are not spoiling the market HaHa!! Need to sweet talk WLs more to get good services - since cannot splurge like U. Great FRs - well written and steamy. To bad, unable to up U. Keep it up. Cheers .

Bro it is not myintention to spoil the market!

Yes I can sweet talk the WL into doing the things I like them to do to me, but the time? They rush all in 20 minutes how? Washing and etc., etc. I also do not like rushing and that is why I pay for their time.

No worries, norm in PT is still $50, booking is WL's preference, up to her if she want or not. I remember I sweet talk MJ H12R06 to book her 2 sessions. She is against booking multi-session, but when I say 1 shot only and take it slow, sure one agree! She is smart, and I would do same thing. Where got get paid twice for 1?! Some WLs are not that smart sad to say.

I thank you.
Old 09-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Today weather damn hot!!!!! Reached Petain around 2pm and there are quite a lot of people already...
Wanted to try VIVI, but She not in yet Walk to H2 to look for Michelle, She on leave. In the end RTF LAILAI.

BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
Catlick: 9/10
Attitude:9/10

Her service standard remain very good!!! Pussy damn tight She really knows how to control her pussy muscle. For those who have yet to try her, U wont regret trying her
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 10-05-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocking_vibes View Post
To jacky43:

Petain last time have 3 lanes?

All along i tot just 2 rows of houses for the wls.
There was another row of houses which was pulled down and is now the new building beside the carpark (the one behind the coffeeshop).
Old 10-05-2011, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
There was another row of houses which was pulled down and is now the new building beside the carpark (the one behind the coffeeshop).
Really? I didn't know this!

I also all the while thought got 2 rows only!

Thanks for sharing Bro!

Cheers.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Yesterday i went down to PT, looking for Vivi but she's not around. Feel like trying Jacq from H7... But there's a small sound telling me NO! Not worth it... The sound sounds like bro fornicator

So... Finally I have the opportunity to try MJ for the fucking first time after cheonging PT for so long and now I know whe she is one of the best WL in PT!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Yesterday i went down to PT, looking for Vivi but she's not around. Feel like trying Jacq from H7... But there's a small sound telling me NO! Not worth it... The sound sounds like bro fornicator

So... Finally I have the opportunity to try MJ for the fucking first time after cheonging PT for so long and now I know whe she is one of the best WL in PT!
Hahaha! My Bro, my Bro! You did well! Sad to say that Jacq H07R02 is a stunner but inside room, forget it! Of course MJ H12R06 better! She is a stunner also but inside room is a performer! So SYT and good service! If she not a time watcher I will RTF, but what the heck right? How can I resist her AR, BBBJ and frenching! Yes, I will RTF soon!

Good for you Bro MrBombastic! IMHO this 3 are to avoid:

H07R02 Jacq;
H11R11 Jolene; and
H07(2F)R28 Miki.

And in no particular order!

Cheers.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

I realise that she on the song before the whole sexsion start. One song roughly about 5 minutes and 4 songs is about 20 minutes. Which means you have to complete the 4 sexsion before 4 songs! Damnnn...

But she's really good. Da S also good. I tried her a few days ago. She kept playing with her pussy n tits to make me feel more aroused. Another must try WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hahaha! My Bro, my Bro! You did well! Sad to say that Jacq H07R02 is a stunner but inside room, forget it! Of course MJ H12R06 better! She is a stunner also but inside room is a performer! So SYT and good service! If she not a time watcher I will RTF, but what the heck right? How can I resist her AR, BBBJ and frenching! Yes, I will RTF soon!

Good for you Bro MrBombastic! IMHO this 3 are to avoid:

H07R02 Jacq;
H11R11 Jolene; and
H07(2F)R28 Miki.

And in no particular order!

Cheers.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
gamaju258 is one of the Best!gamaju258 is one of the Best!gamaju258 is one of the Best!gamaju258 is one of the Best!

Welcome bro spoon95.1st x but not last x can liao.
Old 10-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Samster

Wink Banana leg brothels

Yes my brother! I think in the 80s it was 3 lanes, but not full i mean all were brothels.

I remembered official brothels were maybe 2 rolls, another row was a little here, a little here. I had wrote it here, back then great world city was also today GL.

Probably Y2K, major upgrading was done, it became only 1 lane and, this generation we have PRC customers.

Come soon WLs were aware, is a matter of time PRC WLs operate her trade. Nobody can stop the future, we can only prolong it.

That was in the Terminator.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1