The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 17
Sex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Have been reading this thread. Lots of information. Thanks to all here. Will be in SZ tomoro. Anyone there?
Old 22-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteFinder View Post
Bro Picocloud,

Wah you really lao jiao there man.
Seems like Futian really nothing much if not this thread would have more info on the place already. Well guess i have to take up ur advise and walk ard San Sha area...and visit places in Xiasha like dong fang zhi zhu and dong fang du hui.
For these places u mentioned, are they open till late at nite?If i visit them after 8pm the selection should be ok rite?

Anyway...thanks for ur reccomendations.
Hi hi...
If you are heading XiaSha and happen to have some spare cash to try out 90min service similar to "yi tiao long" (1 dragon) style, drop by XiaSha Hotel. It is located along 滨河大道。

Approx 600 RMB for full service of 90 mins. Remember to select gals to your likings, ask them to change if selection is not up to your taste. No need to PaiSay!!!

Hope you enjoy
Old 22-11-2007, 04:24 PM
Samster

By the way for Bros out there who is not so familiar but would like to find a GF to accompany him so as to find the long lost GF feeling after marriage (or wat ever). Can try to visit KTV, find a nice gal to your likings and bring her back.

Try to ask her to accompany you the next day and skip work. Some have bar fine some without. Then the next day you will have a GF the whole day and night (if you decide to bring her back again, well most likely will....hehe).

From there on, you can find some pubs to drink alittle and chit chat, raba.... if you have long lost the GF feeling from your partner in SG. I am sure you will find your trip a very enjoyable one!!!

Cheers
Old 22-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
NiteFinder is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuanLai View Post
Hi hi...
If you are heading XiaSha and happen to have some spare cash to try out 90min service similar to "yi tiao long" (1 dragon) style, drop by XiaSha Hotel. It is located along 滨河大道。

Approx 600 RMB for full service of 90 mins. Remember to select gals to your likings, ask them to change if selection is not up to your taste. No need to PaiSay!!!

Hope you enjoy
Haha Bro luanlai, your info not luan lai one rite??hahaha just joking.

Have you been to this place before? how are the girls selection like?ANy girls u recommend there?

Old 23-11-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Picocloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuanLai View Post
By the way for Bros out there who is not so familiar but would like to find a GF to accompany him so as to find the long lost GF feeling after marriage (or wat ever). Can try to visit KTV, find a nice gal to your likings and bring her back.

Try to ask her to accompany you the next day and skip work. Some have bar fine some without. Then the next day you will have a GF the whole day and night (if you decide to bring her back again, well most likely will....hehe).

From there on, you can find some pubs to drink alittle and chit chat, raba.... if you have long lost the GF feeling from your partner in SG. I am sure you will find your trip a very enjoyable one!!!

Cheers
That's what I did during my last trip when found a KTV girl I was so attracted to that I dabao for a few days. She is model category. Not considered mistress coz it was only during my short trip. Just had to pay her a few thousand only and she can be your gf for the whole day. Felt like a celebrity couple with all eyes on us wherever we went!
Old 23-11-2007, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picocloud View Post
That's what I did during my last trip when found a KTV girl I was so attracted to that I dabao for a few days. She is model category. Not considered mistress coz it was only during my short trip. Just had to pay her a few thousand only and she can be your gf for the whole day. Felt like a celebrity couple with all eyes on us wherever we went!
Hi Picocloud,

Congratulations for having some nice feeling with the KTV girl... Sounds like you have a huge budget, and makes you into a category of a sugar daddy...

Exactly what the KTV girls are looking for, SUGAR DADDIES (note the pural form).

If all bros have noticed, most of the B to A grade KTVs in Shenzhen have gals with better than average looking gals, and sometimes even model class...

If you have been to the KTVs, you'll realized that the KTV (i'm meaning the posh ones) girls have more training, and more service orientated training for recurring business...

As to my best knowledge, these gals have to pay a large sum of money to work in KTVs, and it'll automatically screen out those that are not in the market. (for example, UGLY ones would not even have any savings right? --> referring to those in the sex market)

So, one may ask, why the top category gals wanted to work in KTV (posh ones I mean).

First you have to observe the clientele base of the posh KTV.

They are usually BIG BUSINESSMEN entertaining their clients from overseas, etc... or could be from HONG KONG (can be very expensive to sing in KTV in HONG KONG)

These "RICH" RICO SUGAR Padres Papa Daddy, are men like us... with wives etc... and when they see these beautiful top grade gals, they can't help but fall into the "SEX" trap... I'll tell you why it's a trap in a moments later...

Usually, deep inside all of us, we want to believe that we are always in control of our emotions, feelings, dicks whatsoever, but the truth is, we cannot control our emotions so easily... if you have this beautiful girl strip naked in front of you... I think your big brain intelligence will grow to nothing, and your small brain intelligence takes over.

This my dear readers, is a TRAP by itself...

That'll explain why there are many mistress in Shenzhen... earning from multiple streams of incomes from SUGAR SUCKERS DADDIES...

I only wanted to point out that this kind of fun would lead to many unforeseeable troubles in the future, if you do not know what the fuck you are doing... getting the GF feeling is great, but do not get trapped... that's where it all started...

Anyways, to each his own, I only want to let you guys know that if you play with FIRE, one day, you'll be burned...

So, I always stick to the F&F policy... hit and run is the best policy...

Remember, humans are very emotional beings... once your emotions are attached... that's the beginning of alot of problems (I've experienced this personally)

And by the way PICOCLOUD, the crowd is not looking at you, haha, they are looking at your bird... heheh (in their minds, aha... another sugar daddy --> that's what I would think haha)

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 23-11-2007, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONG View Post
Looks like have to get a taxi to go to jiabin road at night to look see. Any bro here will be there. Want to accept this new green chiko into your cheonging circle at Sz?
Dear GRONG,

I think it'll be a good idea to Private Message Flipper01 & TOPFUEL, as I believe they would be in Shenzhen during your specified period.

Try not to chiong alone... guarantee you no fun at all...

Chiong with some experienced ones, and you'll learn the rope fast enough for your own solo sessions in future

I'll only be back to Shenzhen later in DEC 07... Have fun, play safe, play smart, F&F.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 23-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Picocloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post
Hi Picocloud,

Congratulations for having some nice feeling with the KTV girl... Sounds like you have a huge budget, and makes you into a category of a sugar daddy...

Exactly what the KTV girls are looking for, SUGAR DADDIES (note the pural form).

If all bros have noticed, most of the B to A grade KTVs in Shenzhen have gals with better than average looking gals, and sometimes even model class...

If you have been to the KTVs, you'll realized that the KTV (i'm meaning the posh ones) girls have more training, and more service orientated training for recurring business...

As to my best knowledge, these gals have to pay a large sum of money to work in KTVs, and it'll automatically screen out those that are not in the market. (for example, UGLY ones would not even have any savings right? --> referring to those in the sex market)

So, one may ask, why the top category gals wanted to work in KTV (posh ones I mean).

First you have to observe the clientele base of the posh KTV.

They are usually BIG BUSINESSMEN entertaining their clients from overseas, etc... or could be from HONG KONG (can be very expensive to sing in KTV in HONG KONG)

These "RICH" RICO SUGAR Padres Papa Daddy, are men like us... with wives etc... and when they see these beautiful top grade gals, they can't help but fall into the "SEX" trap... I'll tell you why it's a trap in a moments later...

Usually, deep inside all of us, we want to believe that we are always in control of our emotions, feelings, dicks whatsoever, but the truth is, we cannot control our emotions so easily... if you have this beautiful girl strip naked in front of you... I think your big brain intelligence will grow to nothing, and your small brain intelligence takes over.

That'll explain why there are many mistress in Shenzhen... earning from multiple streams of incomes from SUGAR SUCKERS DADDIES...

I only wanted to point out that this kind of fun would lead to many unforeseeable troubles in the future, if you do not know what the fuck you are doing... getting the GF feeling is great, but do not get trapped... that's where it all started...

Anyways, to each his own, I only want to let you guys know that if you play with FIRE, one day, you'll be burned...

Remember, humans are very emotional beings... once your emotions are attached... that's the beginning of alot of problems (I've experienced this personally)

And by the way PICOCLOUD, the crowd is not looking at you, haha, they are looking at your bird... heheh (in their minds, aha... another sugar daddy --> that's what I would think haha)
Hi Sperminator

You're so damn right that girls pay money to work in KTV to milk cows like us who'd spend money to milk them in return. Fact is sugar daddies are suckers in nature. They make lots of money, and are not afraid to spend as much as they want even if they spoil the market just for the thrill. Most importantly, they have the money to play with emotions.

BTW SPERMINATOR, I'm not a sugar daddy under your definition, and I set my own rules. Even if I am rico rich, people will look at my money not my bird. Maybe for you, yes... haha.
Old 23-11-2007, 01:55 PM
GRONG

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thanks for the tips Sperminator.

I was rather astounded and pleasantly surprised by how so many different people from all walks of life who have not seen each other in person could have so easily become 'brother' in the virtual world to the extent of even arranging to meet up with each other in a foreign country (PRC lah) to cheong together. Bravo and cheers.

Of course, the answer is also quite clear and simple. All are hamsap and wanted to have a good time at a reasonable costs (hopefully would be cheaper than back home) for better quality girls (tall, long legs, fair, model and actress look and big NN) and scared to go lone ranger. Security issue aside, IMO, it would always be more fun to go KTV in a group, sure more fun. If you go alone to this place, not only will you be slayed, also look like sohai to those who are working there who in their heart may comment whoa, this sohai so desperate meh, alone also want to come
Old 23-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flipper01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This are the pictures that I owe you guys.
This was taken in jiaben road with bro Topfuel.

No need to thank me as I'm only giving back to the bros in sammyboy.

Old 23-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
Yes, Dear !! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYes, Dear !! deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator View Post

I fully support this statement. Everytime my gf strips in front of me, my knees just go weak. And if another pretty lass were to strip in front of me, well my brain would all have gone down under already.
Old 23-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Samster

Here's a more clearer view.
As u can see the girls are just scattered on the street like food vendors..
They have there mamasans or pimps to do business for them.
At first u might be a little scared at approaching them but as It get longer and you get more hornier the more easy it is to choose.

Girls here are more inexperienced than there in bbs shops. As they don't do this for a living. Most of the girls there are real hardworking people.
So don't complain if the sex is no good or there's no blowjob.
Just do as bro sperminator said smile at them and maintain eye contact.
If they smile back then its on.

Old 23-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteFinder View Post
Haha Bro luanlai, your info not luan lai one rite??hahaha just joking.

Have you been to this place before? how are the girls selection like?ANy girls u recommend there?

i used to go there often until recent months when i am trying to look for some other places to visit. i did have 2 really good service gals with big neh neh but sorry cannot remember their number. The turnover of gals there are also quite high.

They also provide VIP card at 1000 RMB where you can have deduct 98 of room charge every visit. here comes The Bonus...... free Shuang Fei by a trainee gal!!! meaning you select 1 and then they can offer you another trainee to shuang fei!!!
Old 23-11-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Sperminator;2414295]Hi Picocloud,

Remember, humans are very emotional beings... once your emotions are attached... that's the beginning of alot of problems (I've experienced this personally) [UNQUOTE]

hi Sperminator,

i do agree with your points. i used to go sauna in the past, but sometime when i am alone in the hotel, will feel alittle 'lumpar' itchy and bored as there is no one to talk to!! Sibei sianzzzz.....that's why i start to look for company. Anyway i do not stick to 1 gal usually i will stay only for a few days and move on. Reasons for that is also to avoid getting myself emotionally attached and to letting her know too much about me.

Anyway everyone has heard a lot about sex traps in China. Things they can think of will be a surprise to us when we learn about it. However when we play the field, we always got to be prepared that fire is near to our ass, be it be it hit and run or hit and run after a few days...

cheers
Old 23-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Samster

AHHH. im feed up with this picture posting thing. if anyone wanna see the pics just ask me and i'll send it to you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1