The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-05-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
sis i support you, can invite you to go coffee

up u (pts only) p
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
I also want
Thanks bros, already returned ur up
Old 07-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead74 View Post
Got horny, lay her down and tried to enter missionary. Damn, as i tried to push in, she cried out in pain, asking me to do it slowly. Failed to penetrate after several attempts till jr soften. Talk to her, on the light, found that her parts of her hymen still intact at the bottom and right area at the opening.
nice erotic FR bro.

Wow, hymen can partly intact? can see from outside or feel it when fingering?

Hahaha, what do I know most girl I sleep with not virgin. The one virgin I had, I just poke, didn't feel any hymen break...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Reminisce88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by playb0y85 View Post
do update us on ur hunting trip later. wanted to join u but last min got family dinner so can't make it too. probably next time we can go together since i also nv been to LP too
can bro np

Quote:
Originally Posted by emillion View Post
So in the interests of helping a Bros.....HELP! Just had the most frustrating experience at LP, full circuit twice - no deal - could be just havent scored this way before, I could find a single target...so whats the secret - here were the problem I encountered

1. They all seem to travel in pairs or packs
2. Not clear to me who's in fro the game and who's really just shopping

SO I would love some advice in the best way to win at this from a seasoned expert - Im clearly doing something very wrong because I just didnt even get close to a hit - HELP
not really bro are u sure that its not the "crowd effect" thats getting into your head? the place looked damn crowded but there are quite a lot of lonely birds on and off, i was with my fren and there seems to be very little "pair" most are either loners/big groups.

i really prefer CP more cuz lesser people crowding.
Old 07-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyster View Post
As I'm occasionally free in the afternoons, sometimes I like to hunt during that time. Good places will be private estates, when they're walking their dogs etc, or taking care of their kids. Another place would be the supermarket. Oftentimes when they're doing this activities they're usually alone. Supermarket gotta watch out for employers though.

Of course YMMV. Just sharing what works for me!
Good tips

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 08-05-2013, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Those in OT are the part time FLs...... I maybe wrong as I have been out of touch in this area.
Very wrong. Most of those at OT on Sunday afternoons are just looking for fun with friends.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:31 AM
Samster

Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nice erotic FR bro.

Hahaha, what do I know most girl I sleep with not virgin. The one virgin I had, I just poke, didn't feel any hymen break...
How sure are you she was a virgin?
Old 08-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bighead74 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nice erotic FR bro.

Bro she not virgin liao, lost her virginity 6 mths ago, had sex 5 times before me. The pain she gone thru tense her up during penetration also her hymen i think those elastic type. Told her she may hv to surgically remove those remaining hymen.

Tks pita123 for the points
Old 08-05-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead74 View Post
Bro she not virgin liao, lost her virginity 6 mths ago, had sex 5 times before me. The pain she gone thru tense her up during penetration also her hymen i think those elastic type. Told her she may hv to surgically remove those remaining hymen.

Tks pita123 for the points
Nah, no surgery needed. Just needs to get down with someone with a thicker tool. What's her number? Not for me. I know someone who is hung like a horse.

As for the coward that zapped me without leaving his name... Expert? I know what I know and I know enough to know what I don't know. The most dangerous folks are those that don't know what they don't know.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 21
hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!hoseiboh88 is one of the Best!

Time to contribute... Yes yes.. Finally fished one for myself... Yummy... Perfect timing.... Weekdays noon time to meet only.. Down side... East side reali difficult to find gd quiet spot to haf.. 1st time meet.. Frenched n rubba in car at mscp... But Suay Suay gt taxi came parking to do illegal car wash...Hahaha..

Bros gt gd spots to intro for public fun are east area.. Pls intro... She is horny to get frisky in public
Old 09-05-2013, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sabaioo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Bro
I have Indo maid contact, 25yrs old. fair skin and 1.6m high. You can do FJ or BJ. Can do at car park or hotel. Those person who want to exchange contact pls PM me. Thank!!!
Old 09-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoseiboh88 View Post
Time to contribute... Yes yes.. Finally fished one for myself... Yummy... Perfect timing.... Weekdays noon time to meet only.. Down side... East side reali difficult to find gd quiet spot to haf.. 1st time meet.. Frenched n rubba in car at mscp... But Suay Suay gt taxi came parking to do illegal car wash...Hahaha..

Bros gt gd spots to intro for public fun are east area.. Pls intro... She is horny to get frisky in public
Lucky dude, weekdays. My partner only 2 off days per mth, somemore only half a day.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha i realise there are a lot of asshole didnt have their own contacts at first and exchange contacts using with other bros contacts lo
Old 09-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

now then u knoe...not too late...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 09-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
haha i realise there are a lot of asshole didnt have their own contacts at first and exchange contacts using with other bros contacts lo
I jus starting online chatting in Jan, meet up with my current partner last sun after 4 mths of chatting. But chatting base expanded almost beyond my means o'ready. Must put in some efforts to fish lah, hehe. Btw wechat for nearby distance, badoo got more contacts.

Last edited by bighead74; 09-05-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MFCIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi anyone care to share maid contact pm me
Thanks…………
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1