The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the wives

Sunday

I woke up about 10am, went for my morning jog and returned home. It was about 12pm when Eva was woken up by her phone ringing. It was Gwen, as they had made arrangements to shop today.

Gwen and Kevin appeared at my place 10mins after the call. Gwen was in a tank top and cut-off denim jeans. She looked hot and I remembered her hairless pussy from last night. Kevin was in his home clothes. As Eva was still changing, they waited in the living room.

Kevin: Sam, thanks for last night. I was totally knocked out.

Before I could reply, Gwen cut me off and looked at me. From her seat on the sofa, she stared at me

Gwen: errrm.... did you removed my undergarments?
Me: NO! Of course not!
Gwen: I woke up this morning without them.
Me: Oh my goodness. You don't remember what happened?!
Gwen: errrmmm... No.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Kevin, why don't you tell her, what you both did in the back seat!
Kevin: errrm..... I cant remember as well. I only remembered getting into the car. That's all.

I was exasperated.

Me: You mean you 2 made out in the back seat when I was driving and you both cannot remember?! What nonsense is this?

I stared at both of them, wondering if they were telling the truth. From their blurry eyes, I could tell that they do not remember anything.

Me: nevermind, later when Eva is out, she can tell you.

In my mind, if Eva cannot remember, then I am in trouble. WE sat there in awkward silence.

Soon, Eva appeared from the room. She was in her usual, Tshirt and Jeans.

Eva: hi.... sorry I am late.... I am ready to go.
Me: Eva, can you tell them what happened last night in the car on our way back.
Eva: oh....

she blushed.

Eva: errmmmm... you both actually made out in the car.....

I breathe a sigh of relief.

Gwen: oh.... tell me more later..... bye guys....

They made their way out and Kevin and myself were left in the house. He went home soon and I got lunch from the hawker centre downstairs.

I have nothing much to do for the remaining of the day and I went to help out at my parents stall.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 19-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

It was evening when I reached home. Eva was still not back and I settled my own dinner.

At about 7pm, I heard the door keys and Eva opened the door. When I saw her, I was shocked. She was wearing the same kind of skirt as Gwen did yesterday, showing lots of her thighs. As she was taller than Gwen, it made her skirt looked even shorter. She was wearing a spaghetti top, with her black bra strap visible against her fair skin.

Me: wow.... you look very hot.

She smiled as she removed her new stilettoes. She had 5 bags of clothes with her, but I wasn't complaining. She went into my room and I followed.

She was excited, and show off her new clothes to me. I was even more excited than her as all of them were Gwen's type of clothes, sexy. There were tiny shorts, hot shorts, translucent bra and Gstrings, half cups, padless bra, tube tops, V neck tops, basically all stuffs that will show off a lot of her skin.

I was actually pleasantly surprised that Gwen managed to change her perception after just a single shopping trip, even though I had tried for the pass 8 years. I am sure moving on forward, she would be more adventurous with our sex life.

She stood up from the bed, leaving all her new clothes scattered on it, and turned to me.

Eva: baby.... fuck me.....
Me: huh?

I thought I heard wrongly. Even though she was always horny in the bedroom, she never asked for sex openly, or rather beg me for it.

Eva: Baby.... I need you to fuck me..... now....

Her voice was low and sexy. I stood up and moved forward to her.

Me: you ok?
Eva: yes..... please.... fuck me now..... please.....

She grabbed my face and started Frenching me. our lips locked, but she was the one probing. I could feel her needs. her desperateness. Without bothering with her top, I reached down and pull up her skirt to her waist. She was still wearing her own undies, the black old thong. I touched the bottom of it. It was already soaked with her juices.

She released my face, and her hands pulled down my shorts, grabbing my erected shaft. Without further prompting, our lips parted and she guided me to the bed, holding my shaft like a leash. She went down on all fours on the bed and looked at me with her wanton eyes. I was standing at the edge of the bed.

Eva: fuck me.... fuck me hard.....

She was still holding to my rod, and pulled me to her pussy. She did not even bother to remove our top. I felt my tip touched her lips, she used it to rubbed around her clit twice and then placed me at her entrance. She held on my hips and pulled me in roughly.

Eva: AHHHHH.....that feels good.....

With her tunnel so wet, I entered her easily. I could feel her walls gripping my rod tightly, and I pumped into her. Again to my surprise, just after about 10 thrust, I felt her body convulse.

Eva: UGHHHHHH...... OH...... UGHHHHH.... FUCK ME..... FUCK ME HARDER...... BABY....

She had a quick orgasm. In my mind, she must be feeling horny the whole afternoon with her dressing. I wondered how many times she would have showed her body off deliberately today, making her so horny.

I could not continue to speculate as she started to thrust her butt backwards, fucking me at the same time.

Eva: UGGHHHHHH..... UGHHHHH.....

She was having an intense orgasm, much more than anything that I felt in the past. Her thighs were shivering and her back started to arch, but she was still pushing hard at me, trying to get more. I cleared my thoughts, and held her hips, preventing her from pushing back. With her locked in place, I banged her furiously, like there was no tomorrow.

Eva: UGHHHHHHH..... ARRRRRRHHHHH...... ARRRRRHHHHH

My tummy muscles were aching, but I did not stopped. I did not want her orgasm to stop. However, very soon, it's my turn. I quickly pulled out my shaft from her dripping pussy. Even though she looked to be in a delirium state, she turned around and deep throat me, allowing me to shoot everything in her mouth. She choked a little, but did not release me and continue sucking until she felt no more throbbing in my spent dick.

She sat down on bed, opened her mouth and showed me the white stuff in it, before closing and swallowing the whole gooey stuffs. Then she licked her lips, and stick out her tongue again, showing me her come-fuck-me expression. I laughed.

Me: baby....haha... what's this?
Eva: ummpphhhhffff......

She made a cute noise. and sat on the bed, leaning backwards with one of her hand behind in support, and spread her legs, showing me her pussy. I just realised that she had went for Brazilian today. It was also clean shaven. Gwen taught her well.

She used her free hand and rubbed her pussy, spreading her nether lips, and flicking her clit with her finger tip.

I felt my dick started to throb again.

Eva: Nice?

I nodded.

Eva: lick me.....

Without further invitation, I went down on her. She was still spreading herself and my tongue have easy access to her inner parts. Her clit was swollen and I decided to lick it first. Once I touched her, she screamed.

Eva: OHHHHHHHH.... DEARRRRR......... AHHHHHHHH.......

She laid on her back, and I could see her taking off her top, leaving her naked. My dick had gotten back it's mojo and is now erected, but not as hard as before.

Instead of continuing to lick, I moved on top of her in missionary, took both her long legs and placed them on my shoulder and penetrated her in wheelbarrow position. I moved my body over hers, with her legs almost touching her own head. This way, I could feel my penis touching her uterus when I was fully in.

I pumped her this way, fast and furious.

Eva: FUCK...FUCKKKKK.... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

She reached orgasm again. I could see the whites of her eyes as she grabbed and squeezed her boobs and started to pinch her own nipples, pulling at them. She made some noises that I had not heard before.

Eva: ENNNNGGGHHHH..... ENNNNNGHHHHHHH....... WOOOOHHHHH.....

This got me extremely high. With her inner walls clamping on my member hard, I could not resist the flood of sensation, and I barely managed to pull out of her as I exploded on her tummy. Perhaps explosion is the wrong term, as I squirted some sporadic droplets with my second shot. However, even with just this little white liquid, my own orgasm was so intense that I felt my strength evaporated with the exit of my liquid.

I laid down besides her, both of us panting rapidly.

Finally, when my breathing returned to normal, I asked her.

Me: Why were you so wet? Did you saw many guys looking at you?

She nodded.

Me: you like to show off your body?

She smiled. and I know.

After we clean up, I send her home as we needed to work tomorrow.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 19-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

After that day, she started wearing sexily, but she was still conscious about herself, and did not show off her body, not exposing herself intentionally or unintentionally. She never did wore those padless bra, or those translucent ones and much less to say going braless. Whatever plans of adventure that I had planned were not fulfilled and it just left me a large anti-climax.

Our sex life was never as intense as that day any more and resume to normal. Even though her dressing was sexy, but it's only during the weekends when she was with me. She was still not comfortable wearing anything that showed off too much of herself at work.

At work, we both worked very hard. She was promoted to the Finance Supervisor and myself a Assistant Operational Manager in a bigger organization. Since then, I had gotten myself a 2nd hand Honda.

On our emotions, we bonded closer together, and 3 years later, in late 2014, I proposed to her. She was over the moon and accepted in immediately. It was about the same time that Kevin proposed to Gwen as well and the four of us decided to have a joint wedding in order to save cost.

We took a year to prepare for our wedding and during that time, we had gotten our EC in Tampines. We wanted to get Eva's mum to stay with us, but she refused to share our place, citing that she did not wanted to invade the future privacy that we have.

The day of the wedding arrived in Aug 2015. It not only bounded us together but also changed our peaceful life.

Old 20-01-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Wedding Day

I was staying with my foster parents again, sharing a room with Kevin over the past 1 week or so. Both Eva and Gwen did not come over and I guessed we were both starved of our women.

We woke up early in the morning and got prepared. Some of our brothers were already here. I got a 4 of my Service mates and Kevin got his 4 of his friends, 3 from Poly and one from his secondary school

I was dubious about the one from his secondary school, Vic, as he was a bad influence to Kevin during his secondary school years. Although as they got older and seldom got into contact, Kevin requested his help because 1 of his poly friends have a personal matter to settle at the last moment. He tried the rest of his friends, but they were all too busy to help out due to the last minute request. But as it was our big day, I withheld my objection to myself and no one knows about it.

When we were ready, we made our separate ways to the brides house. We had all the standard events like gatecrashing, tea ceremonies, photos taking and so on.

After the event of the morning and afternoon, we checked in to Swissôtel The Stamford. We had our own rooms, even though the dinner was shared. The brothers and sisters all shared 1 room for the 16 of them.

Eva and myself went into our suit and Gwen and Kevin went to theirs to rest to prepare for the long evening. The sisters had all gone home and will only be back later in the afternoon. Most of the brothers were not around as well. The remaining was resting in their allotted room.

Eva was changing out of her tea ceremony dress in the room when I heard the door bell rang. I opened it absentmindedly as I was already tired from the hassle of the morning. Vic was at the door with a box, and before I invited him in, he pushed his way in.

Me: Hey! Hey! My wife is changing!

He ignored me and went into the living area. I quickly followed him, hoping to stop his progress. Eva had probably heard me and when I reached the inner room, she was back facing us, topless and in her Gstring. Vic did not stopped walking and instead went directly into the inner room. Eva was shocked by his advance and quickly squatted down. He stopped only when he was standing directly behind her squatted figure.

Eva: Hey! I am changing! Cant you see.
VIc: haha.... I know.... but Gwen ask me to pass this box to you personally.
Me: What the fuck are you doing?

I arrived into the room and stood between him and Eva. He was about the same height as me, and looked me straight in the eyes.

Vic: I already told you.
Eva: You can put it on the bed. Thank you.
Vic : nope. You have to receive it, then I'll leave.
Me: what's wrong with you?
Vic: nothing wrong. Just doing my job.

He grinned at me and I felt like punching him in the face then, but I held back my emotions.

Me: You can pass it to me. It's the same.
Vic: nope. Gwen say pass it to Eva. You are not Eva....haha.... don't try to fool me.
Me: No! you don't try to be funny.

I clenched my fist.

Vic: No point you getting angry right? It's your wedding. You can screw it up if you want....haha.....
Eva: ok....ok.... give it to me..... and please go....

She stretched out her hand backwards to receive the box, still back facing him.

Vic: You will drop it....Please use both hands....
Me: she wont....
Vic: come Eva..... take it and I'll leave. haha....

That snigger! I really wanted to punch him.

I felt her standing up, hiding behind me. She pressed her breasts against my back, and both hand stretched out on either side of me to receive the box.

Eva: ok. pass to me.
Vic: Here you go.....

He passed her the box.

Vic: See, it's easy..... I'll make my move now.

I took the box from Eva and placed it on the bed, and watched him walking out the living area, towards the door. Then I heard the door open and close. I went there and made sure that he is no longer in the room and bolted the door before going back to Eva.

Me: what's that?
Eva: It's just the box to put the red packets.
Me: why did he need to pass it to you?
Eva: I don't know. I'll call Gwen.

She called Kevin's room and asked about the box. Gwen mentioned that the box was in the other room, with the brothers and sisters and did not tell anyone to pass it to Eva. She thanked Gwen and hung up. She related to me what Gwen told her.

Me: creep. Asshole.
Eva: calm down baby.... it's our wedding. We got to prepare for the solemnization soon.

Old 20-01-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

there you go bro.. another solid story building. 14 points for you.
Old 20-01-2016, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dooley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved your update TS
Old 20-01-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
littlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlejoe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooley View Post
Loved your update TS
More please
Old 20-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Thank you bro.
Old 20-01-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
NhaTranh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching my tent here
Old 20-01-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
NhaTranh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching my tent here
Old 20-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
madmen11 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadmen11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Bro! Your story is captivating as always~
Old 20-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
robofish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for update
Old 20-01-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Everything was going according to our plan. The solemnization, the dinner, and everything else. We were pleased and Vic was soon forgotten.

After dinner, my Uni friends and colleagues started toasting me. The brothers were not around as they were busy themselves as my other service friends were drinking with them. I had no choice but to take up the challenge on my own. Eva was not spared either, but they go alot easier on her.

Beers, whiskey, red wines were just part of the package. And very soon, I started to feel giddy. Eva knows my limits and she stopped them. Soon, I couldnt stand on my feet and have sit on one of the dinner chairs, but the guys were still trying to get more alcohol in me. Eva was then led away to another table buy her own friends, and I was left to fend for myself.

I looked around, Kevin and Gwen was in the same predicament, and i could see Gwen also sitting on the chair as well. Kevin was busy entertaining his friends.

The last glass I remembered I had was a mixture of god-knows-what. With a few minutes, I was gone on the chair.

I was totally knocked out but I know that someone brought me back up to the rooms. Then I was being undressed, but I was too drunk to be bothered.

The next time I woke up, Eva was naked besides me and I felt her hold my hands and placed it on her boobs. I could not react and fell asleep.

I was woken up buy water pouring on my face and I heard raised voices.

Kevin: Why!? Why?!

I got up groggily on the bed and looked around the room. It looked different and did not seemed to by my room. Kevin and Eva was standing there. Then I somehow remembered Eva. Wasnt she on the bed? I looked besides me, and Gwen was sleeping there, naked. I looked down at myself, I was naked as well. I quickly took a pillow to cover my strategic spot.

Eva: Sam, what happened?
Me: I .... I dont.... know....

I was still very blur and my head was still spinning.

Eva: Why are you in Kevin's room?
Kevin: why are you NAKED? WHY?
Me: Sorry, Kevin, I really dont know. I was totally drunk and knock out.

I shook my head to clear it.

Eva: Tell us what you know.

I tried to remember.

Me: I know I was knocked out in the hall. Then someone brought me up. I did not see who.

Kevin cut me off.

Kevin: but why are you naked? why is she naked? why is your hand and legs on her body?! WHY?!
Me: Someone removed my clothes. And then I cant remember anything until you guys woke me up. I dont even know what happen.

I did not tell them that I thought Gwen was Eva. That would be inviting more trouble.

Eva: Kevin, calm down.
Kevin: how can I calm down?!
Eva: You know your brother.
Kevin: The last time he also molested Gwen when she was drunk!
Eva: watched what you say. That was already cleared up.

She looked a little annoyed, trying to protect my reputation from his allegations. She turned to me.

Eva: Sam, You sure you remember nothing at all?

I shook my head.

Kevin: Did you fuck her? DID YOU!?

Eva replied for me.

Eva: Kevin, this is enough. I suggest if you dont trust Sam, we will get a medical report tomorrow.

She pulled the pillow from me.

Eva: Look at his dick. It's not even a single stained on it.

Kevin bend down and look. I felt like a display item and is sure that it shrink by 2 inches shorter.

Kevin: ok....

He sat down and put his head in his hands.

Kevin : I dont know what to do.....

She put a hand on his shoulder.

Eva: we will try to find out what happen. Let's wait for Gwen to get up tomorrow. Maybe she will know something.

Old 20-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
aloscus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

way to go another of your great works....keep it up
Old 20-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kevin is gonna get eye for eye
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1